photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-15-2017, 03:23 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

So one aspect of this whole idea is how you get the ball rolling towards girls losing their inhibitions. And so much of that has come from getting my wife to be the first to "go" in certain situations. I dare her to do something naked. Then she dares a friend to do the same. And I get to see that friend naked. Everybody wins. Ha. On some nights, I've just exposed my wife to her girlfriends to get things moving. Which even when it's led to nothing is kind of hot.

Hanging at our home a few years back my wife retreated to the room to change. I remember her girlfriend who we only really hung out with that night kind of eyeballing me in a lusty sort of way. It was both arousing and off putting. I said, "let's go check on her" and we walked toward our bedroom and through the crack in the door saw my wife naked from the waste down pulling sweatpants up over her big round bare ass. We giggled and went back to the living room.

At one point her friend decided to stay the night with us. And she asked my wife for some pajama bottoms to wear to bed. We were listening to music and she and her friend were dancing. I decided it would be funny to depants my wife. So I did. I didn't realize she wasn't wearing underwear until I slid her pants down. She did nothing to stop me. She left her pants at her knees and kept dancing. Her friend laughed at her so she grabbed her friends pajama bottoms and ripped them down. For a moment I saw most of her friends bush. But she quickly pulled up her underwear. Left the pants down though and they danced together. Buns hanging out and jiggling.

Nothing else happened that night but it's a sexy night I think of often.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 12:44 PM

Surely I can't be the only guy lucky enough for his gf/wife to include him in some sexy girl's night fun.

Here's a fun night that actually included another guy. Sort of.

My wife, her friend O (see previous stories and other threads I've posted in) and a few other friends were out at some bars one night. O was always promiscuous and often would insist on staying out until she found a guy for the night. Often bringing them back to our place and fucking them silly in our guest room or in our basement. This particular night she had no such luck and came home with us. Another friend of mine, E, came back too. I usually tried to avoid having guy friends back because it interfered with my chances of some wild naked stuff. But he was really wasted and I couldn't let him drive. As soon as we got back to the place he hit the couch and immediately passed out.

We started our usual night cap of several more beers, loud music, and ultimately a game of dares. My wife actually got the ball rolling this time around. She dared me to draw on E's face. So I promptly drew a large penis on his cheek (original I know). Let me explain something about E. he was a total doofus. Tenbrunt of many jokes in my circle of friends. And the kind of guy who NEVER had a girlfriend or got any action from the ladies. So I felt it would be ironic and funny to dare the girls to sit with him sexually while he slept. He'd be so upset he missed out. So I dared my wife to take her top off and sit next to him. Now unlike many members of this forum I don't really have a desire to see my wife with other men. Maybe a fantasy but no part of me wants it to come to fruition. However I'm all about my wife showing the goods to other men and knowing they are offline her.

So her top comes off. She's wearing a black skirt that's in between her knees and waist. Her big boobs on display. O let's us know how great my wife's tits are. My wife sits on the couch next to E. he passed out sitting upright. His had thrown backwards, mouth gaping open. He's out cold. She puts one arm around his shoulder and the other hand on his chest. My heart is kind of pounding because he could wake up and my wife's naked tits are pressed against his body. I took a few pictures of this. Her nipples not exposed but her boobs obviously right next to him. We all had a laugh and I figured that was it but my wife kept it going.

She dared O to do the same. O was ALWAYS down. Despite not being super attractive it was nice to know I could always count on her to liven any party. So she takes her top off and her tiny boobs are out. She walks behind the couch and leans over. Her boobs resting on E's forehead. My wife grabs the camera and takes a few pictures. O is wearing short jean shorts.

The girls to my delight stayed topless though they were both holding their boobs with their hands. O dares me to pose with my balls by his face. In my head I'm thinking she just wants a glance at my junk. Maybe that's wishful thinking. I take my pants off and stand over E on the couch. As I stepped up I made sure to expose myself to O who definitely took an eyeful of my cock whether it turned her on or not. I was half erect so I know it was looking good. I pulled my dick up and turned away and had my balls dangling a few inches from his face. Another thing about E is that he's a pretty big homophobe so this made it all the more funny.

So I try to put on my "you guys being naked is funny, no big deal" act on and I tell the girls to get completely naked and pose with him together. And I said I'd show him the picture and he'd lose his mind. They both agree and my wife loses her skirt and stands behind him. She wraps her arms around his neck pressing her DD's against the top of his head. O pulls her shorts down. She's not wearing any underwear. Luckily I pulled my pants back on because my cock is throbbing at this point. O sits next to him and swings her legs over his lap giving me a full view of her shaven pussy for a moment. She has bigger lips and a large clit. She sits up, legs over his lap one hand on his chest the other around my wife's neck. I take a few pictures like this. The. I walk to the side of the couch so in the pictures you can see that my wife is naked too. In the first ones her lower half is behind the couch. She arches her back and sticks her ass out. I take some from the side like this. You can really see her curvy body and her tits pressed against his head. I return to the front of the couch and my wife joins me on that side. With no prompting O starts giving him a lap dance to the song that was playing. I hand my wife the camera so I'm not to blame for pictures of this. Haha. She swings one leg over his lap so she's facing him and she's gyrating over his crotch. Her pussy and butthole are visible here and there. My wife is smacking her ass and taking pictures.

I recall eventually we decide to leave him be. Poor guy. We retreated to my basement where we played a game of darts. The girls put their bottoms back on but I still have pictures of this part of the. Ight. Darts with their tits out. That part of the evening is pretty foggy. Wish I had kept my wits about me. Probably could've had more fun in the state the girls were in.

The next day I drove E down to his car and told him what we had done. He had noticed the Dick on his face and washed it off. He didn't believe me at all about the girls posing with him. The next time he was over it came
Up and my wife mentioned that he got quite the show. He still didn't buy it. My wife hopped up and grabbed the laptop and started showing the pictures. This was pretty hot too because we had several friends over including a couple guy friends. E lost his mind. This is probably one of very few times he's been around a naked woman and he wasn't awake for it. I have lots of. Asked pictures of my wife and some of her friends from very lucky nights. It I've probably jerked off to these the most because of the fantasy involved of another guy potentially seeing my wife naked.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:07 PM

Default your wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
Surely I can't be the only guy lucky enough for his gf/wife to include him in some sexy girl's night fun.

Here's a fun night that actually included another guy. Sort of.

My wife, her friend O (see previous stories and other threads I've posted in) and a few other friends were out at some bars one night. O was always promiscuous and often would insist on staying out until she found a guy for the night. Often bringing them back to our place and fucking them silly in our guest room or in our basement. This particular night she had no such luck and came home with us. Another friend of mine, E, came back too. I usually tried to avoid having guy friends back because it interfered with my chances of some wild naked stuff. But he was really wasted and I couldn't let him drive. As soon as we got back to the place he hit the couch and immediately passed out.

We started our usual night cap of several more beers, loud music, and ultimately a game of dares. My wife actually got the ball rolling this time around. She dared me to draw on E's face. So I promptly drew a large penis on his cheek (original I know). Let me explain something about E. he was a total doofus. Tenbrunt of many jokes in my circle of friends. And the kind of guy who NEVER had a girlfriend or got any action from the ladies. So I felt it would be ironic and funny to dare the girls to sit with him sexually while he slept. He'd be so upset he missed out. So I dared my wife to take her top off and sit next to him. Now unlike many members of this forum I don't really have a desire to see my wife with other men. Maybe a fantasy but no part of me wants it to come to fruition. However I'm all about my wife showing the goods to other men and knowing they are offline her.

So her top comes off. She's wearing a black skirt that's in between her knees and waist. Her big boobs on display. O let's us know how great my wife's tits are. My wife sits on the couch next to E. he passed out sitting upright. His had thrown backwards, mouth gaping open. He's out cold. She puts one arm around his shoulder and the other hand on his chest. My heart is kind of pounding because he could wake up and my wife's naked tits are pressed against his body. I took a few pictures of this. Her nipples not exposed but her boobs obviously right next to him. We all had a laugh and I figured that was it but my wife kept it going.

She dared O to do the same. O was ALWAYS down. Despite not being super attractive it was nice to know I could always count on her to liven any party. So she takes her top off and her tiny boobs are out. She walks behind the couch and leans over. Her boobs resting on E's forehead. My wife grabs the camera and takes a few pictures. O is wearing short jean shorts.

The girls to my delight stayed topless though they were both holding their boobs with their hands. O dares me to pose with my balls by his face. In my head I'm thinking she just wants a glance at my junk. Maybe that's wishful thinking. I take my pants off and stand over E on the couch. As I stepped up I made sure to expose myself to O who definitely took an eyeful of my cock whether it turned her on or not. I was half erect so I know it was looking good. I pulled my dick up and turned away and had my balls dangling a few inches from his face. Another thing about E is that he's a pretty big homophobe so this made it all the more funny.

So I try to put on my "you guys being naked is funny, no big deal" act on and I tell the girls to get completely naked and pose with him together. And I said I'd show him the picture and he'd lose his mind. They both agree and my wife loses her skirt and stands behind him. She wraps her arms around his neck pressing her DD's against the top of his head. O pulls her shorts down. She's not wearing any underwear. Luckily I pulled my pants back on because my cock is throbbing at this point. O sits next to him and swings her legs over his lap giving me a full view of her shaven pussy for a moment. She has bigger lips and a large clit. She sits up, legs over his lap one hand on his chest the other around my wife's neck. I take a few pictures like this. The. I walk to the side of the couch so in the pictures you can see that my wife is naked too. In the first ones her lower half is behind the couch. She arches her back and sticks her ass out. I take some from the side like this. You can really see her curvy body and her tits pressed against his head. I return to the front of the couch and my wife joins me on that side. With no prompting O starts giving him a lap dance to the song that was playing. I hand my wife the camera so I'm not to blame for pictures of this. Haha. She swings one leg over his lap so she's facing him and she's gyrating over his crotch. Her pussy and butthole are visible here and there. My wife is smacking her ass and taking pictures.

I recall eventually we decide to leave him be. Poor guy. We retreated to my basement where we played a game of darts. The girls put their bottoms back on but I still have pictures of this part of the. Ight. Darts with their tits out. That part of the evening is pretty foggy. Wish I had kept my wits about me. Probably could've had more fun in the state the girls were in.

The next day I drove E down to his car and told him what we had done. He had noticed the Dick on his face and washed it off. He didn't believe me at all about the girls posing with him. The next time he was over it came
Up and my wife mentioned that he got quite the show. He still didn't buy it. My wife hopped up and grabbed the laptop and started showing the pictures. This was pretty hot too because we had several friends over including a couple guy friends. E lost his mind. This is probably one of very few times he's been around a naked woman and he wasn't awake for it. I have lots of. Asked pictures of my wife and some of her friends from very lucky nights. It I've probably jerked off to these the most because of the fantasy involved of another guy potentially seeing my wife naked.
Would be awesome to see your wife or O or both. Please dude post them!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 09:51 PM

Ha. She'd kill me for sharing the stories let alone the pics. A line I just can't cross without consent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 11:14 AM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 150 Posts

Was at a spa once in an Onsen bath. I'm not kidding when I say there were totally 9 girls around me, all naked (many were shaved) with me the only guy. Age 18-30. Lasted for 5-10 minutes until some dudes also came in .

Gotta love spa, everyday natural girls that you don't normally see nude unless for sex.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife