Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2017, 12:52 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default Pulling Down a Sheet to Expose a Sleeping Someone

I have never done this, but the idea of it seems hot.

Has anyone ever satisfied their curiosity by revealing someone while he or she was sleeping? Would you share any details with us?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 09:13 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Just after high school my girlfriend, her friend and another guy friend all stayed at a hotel in the city for a weekend of partying. I woke up one morning to realize my girlfriend and her friend were on either side of me. I rolled to my back and put my knees up to see what they were wearing under the sheets. Both had on white tank tops and underwear and nothing else. My girlfriend was facing away and her friend towards me. So I got out of the bed slowly and the sheet came down. I hopped over her friend and got a great view of her ass in a thong. I left her in the bed uncovered and went to the bathroom pretty hot and bothered. I decided to go back and take another peek but when I did they were both back under the covers. Rats.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:44 PM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 163 Posts
Default Favorite trick.

I've done this to multiple people. Ive always been an early riser so my mom used to have me wake her up. I discovered quickly she was a heavy sleeper and took the opportunity to get a good look a few times. Same with my neices, a cousin, and numerous close friends.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:00 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Done to me, but it turned out ok. Myself and 3 college buddies took off for Destin after the last class on Friday, we got there about mid afternoon. We hit the beach with a cooler full of beer, met some girls, found out everyone went to this particular bar, we were going to meet them later.

After we got a good buzz and burn on, we went back to our cheap motel room to get cleaned up to go out. I was the first one in the shower, I came out with just a towel, thought I'd just rest for a minute before I unpacked and got dressed, 3 other guys had to shower. I got under a sheet face down because my back got most of the sun.

I woke up about 3 hours later, with the lights on, the curtains to the walkway open, my sheet, towel and 'buddies' gone. I grabbed the sheet, got up and closed the curtains, then I got dressed cursing my buddies. When I opened the door there was a note taped to it, 'go to room 230 when you wake up Sleeping Beauty'. It was a few rooms down, I figured that's where my friends went for some reason. I was wrong, the girl, woman, that answered the door was hot, she invited me in, called me 'cute butt'. She had a friend with her too, both knockouts. Turns out they were from Atlanta, saw me butt showing in the window, liked what they saw and put the note on the window. I ended up hanging with them the whole weekend. I had sexy times with one, naked times with both, it was the best three days of my life.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmp View Post
Did it to show off my wife (girlfriend at the time) to a friend.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=197962
I agree with your comment about sharing photos. If you PM me, I will let you in on something.
The Following User Says Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Done to me, but it turned out ok. Myself and 3 college buddies took off for Destin after the last class on Friday, we got there about mid afternoon. We hit the beach with a cooler full of beer, met some girls, found out everyone went to this particular bar, we were going to meet them later.

After we got a good buzz and burn on, we went back to our cheap motel room to get cleaned up to go out. I was the first one in the shower, I came out with just a towel, thought I'd just rest for a minute before I unpacked and got dressed, 3 other guys had to shower. I got under a sheet face down because my back got most of the sun.

I woke up about 3 hours later, with the lights on, the curtains to the walkway open, my sheet, towel and 'buddies' gone. I grabbed the sheet, got up and closed the curtains, then I got dressed cursing my buddies. When I opened the door there was a note taped to it, 'go to room 230 when you wake up Sleeping Beauty'. It was a few rooms down, I figured that's where my friends went for some reason. I was wrong, the girl, woman, that answered the door was hot, she invited me in, called me 'cute butt'. She had a friend with her too, both knockouts. Turns out they were from Atlanta, saw me butt showing in the window, liked what they saw and put the note on the window. I ended up hanging with them the whole weekend. I had sexy times with one, naked times with both, it was the best three days of my life.
That's a fun and exciting story.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 01:12 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
I agree with your comment about sharing photos. If you PM me, I will let you in on something.
How about sharing with the group? That's what this place is for.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 01:21 PM

Thanked 16,263 Times in 1,135 Posts

Happened to me in college. Sleeping in the bed with my then girlfriend, she was out cold, the roommate came into the room so I pretended to be asleep, peeking through one eyelid. Roommate got changed (but faced away from me!), and stood over me for a long time before lifting up the sheet, looking at me (I was naked), then climbed up to her bunk. I never told anyone, not even my g/f at the time. My current wife knows, though, but she doesn't know the other people involved.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:54 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Exposing my hot little wife for friends.
Attached Thumbnails
wifes ass.jpg   C100B1C0-F812-4FBC-AA3B-36E12E088051.JPG  

under sheet hiney.JPG   IMG_0104.jpg  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 05-08-2017, 09:02 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

My most recent adventure on this topic. I did this twice with my wife while on vacation recently.

See my update also on this. It has a picture

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=359
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s