uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2017, 12:19 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

It turned out to be an amazing weekend all the way around for us. We attended a big party Friday night and then again on Saturday night. Saturday after the party we went back to our place at the resort with another couple we had met. It turned out to be a night of MFMF fun that lasted for over four hours with everyone achieving multiple orgasms. My wife was really into the husband and his wife was a real firecracker who never lost her zeal for wanting more.

We got home later than normal and David was not home when we arrived. My wife was coming out of the shower when David finally came into the house. He had been in the camper out in the backyard. We were both tired but he insisted my wife and I come out to the camper since it had so many memories. He had connected the power and had the music on inside. My wife was wearing a long sleeve t-shirt and tight fitting leggings with her black socks and fur lined uggs since she said she was cold.

Neither of us wanted anything to drink but he insisted we have a shot of Fireball with him so we did and sat around. David was naked and hard with his hands roaming my wife's body as we sat on the couch of the slide out. My wife was not really responding and he finally began to kiss her passionately which started to get her warmed up a little bit and finally his hands were inside her pants and up her shirt as he slowly pulled her clothes off piece by piece leaving her naked except for her socks which she would not let him remove saying her feet were cold. David told her he had been waiting all weekend for this. Finally he had her bent over on the couch doggy style as he was behind her licking and tonguing her ass until she was begging him to fuck her. David held out asking her where she wanted his cock and made her ask him to fuck her in the ass which was hot hearing her beg for his cock in her ass.

David spent time teasing her as his cock pressed against her from behind and she became more and more turned-on. I was tired but getting turned on as well watching this and despite having cum at least three times in the last 24 hours was ready to go again. I started taking pictures with my phone from behind them as David teased and then finally fucked her ass deep and hard until she climaxed which quickly brought about his own climax and he filled her as deep as he could with his load. Once he finally pulled out of her she was laying on the couch and I had to crawl up on top of her and easily slid my rigid cock inside her ass as deep as I could go getting a grunt from her as she was still breathing deep from her orgasm. The entire time I was fucking her she encouraged me telling me "fuck me baby, that feels so good, just fuck me." The load David had just pumped was making a noise with my thrusts and it took me only about five minutes to add my mix inside her.

We had actually woke up around 9 this morning and we had made love before getting out of bed. She asked me to lick her pussy and since the guy from the night before had worn a condom I went down on her and brought her to an orgasm and then we fucked and I had cum inside her pussy. This with David made her seventh climax since last night's hook-up with the couple and number four for me, twice with the lady last night and once with my wife this morning. What a day.

Here are the pics I got from today. What a way to start the new week.
Attached Thumbnails
Night of Anal Pleasure 0.jpg   Night of Anal Pleasure 1.jpg  

Night of Anal Pleasure 2.jpg   Night of Anal Pleasure 3.jpg  

Night of Anal Pleasure 4.jpg   Night of Anal Pleasure 5.jpg  

Night of Anal Pleasure 6.jpg   Night of Anal Pleasure 7.jpg  

Night of Anal Pleasure 8.jpg   Night of Anal Pleasure 9.jpg  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 05-01-2017, 12:05 PM

Your last post is awesome. I have looked at the pics over and over of her with your friends cock buried in her ass and still can't keep from imagining my wife with my cock or some other guys deep inside her. Anytime I even get a finger close to her ass and start pressing she will tell me I have the wrong hole and stops me.

My wife has been talking to guys online all last week but our daughter was home all weekend with her kids visiting so we played the respectful grandparents all weekend. When they left yesterday my wife told me she wants to go away this weekend so I think she wants to play. She told me I should get online and talk to some girls where we are going too.

I can't believe you and your wife have your friend living with you and have the life you have. You are a really lucky guy.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 05:58 PM

Thanks, it sounds like you are both getting things figured out. Good luck on finding a lady on your next adventure. Is your wife interested in other girls at all?

My wife posing for a webcam image with a guy she has been chatting with. He told her he wanted her to get his name tattooed on her ass, so she had me write in on her back with her lipstick pen. Thought I would share.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0344 (2).jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Here are the pics I got from today. What a way to start the new week.
I have to admit, I logged in today for the first time in a few days and saw these as I read through your last updates and had to go and relieve myself. Seeing your wife with your buds cock in her ass like that is super hot. I have a few regular couples in the lifestyle I hookup with but I think your wife is the top of the list of women I want to meet. Seriously if you guys are ever in my area I would love to meet and even if we just have a drink it would be amazing to meet a women who is so open. I just picked up Nashville, TN as one of my areas and will be making trips there about once a month for a few days if you are anywhere closer to it than Chicago. I am not sure where "SouthEast" is for you guys.

I have to ask since reading another post on here today about dogging and wife watching, I know you guys hookup together but have you ever played separate or have you ever just watched your wife with another guy? If not are you open to it? Just curious if you have time to reply.

Love to read your adventures here. I meet a lot of new couples online that have never actually hooked up before. Some back out at the meet but others go for it. You guys are like a lot of other couples. I meet a lot of women who are embarrassed to have their husband watch them have sex or they want to do things they don't do with their husband so like for him to not be present so they can let loose. Also, a lot of husbands like to have their wife hookup and then tell them about it and fantasize about what is happening. Your situation is not uncommon at all.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Love to read your adventures here. I meet a lot of new couples online that have never actually hooked up before. Some back out at the meet but others go for it. You guys are like a lot of other couples. I meet a lot of women who are embarrassed to have their husband watch them have sex or they want to do things they don't do with their husband so like for him to not be present so they can let loose. Also, a lot of husbands like to have their wife hookup and then tell them about it and fantasize about what is happening. Your situation is not uncommon at all.
Sorry, meant this question for @2out4more in response to their last post. I know Couplein2MFM is all about MFM and threesomes. Sorry for any confusion
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Sorry, meant this question for @2out4more in response to their last post. I know Couplein2MFM is all about MFM and threesomes. Sorry for any confusion
Thanks, it is great to hear from people with experience in this.

We made a date to meet a guy here in STL on Wednesday evening after work. My wife and him have been chatting online on the swinger site. We don't want to meet anybody local but he is traveling and staying at a Hilton on business. He is married but plays alone while on the road and is more into one on one hookups than threesomes. We are meeting him at his hotel in the bar and will see what my wife wants to do after we meet. After they got off the webcam last night she and I got very turned on talking about it and we had some really hot sex together.

I will let you know how it goes and if they like each other and hookup.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Thanks, it sounds like you are both getting things figured out. Good luck on finding a lady on your next adventure. Is your wife interested in other girls at all?

My wife posing for a webcam image with a guy she has been chatting with. He told her he wanted her to get his name tattooed on her ass, so she had me write in on her back with her lipstick pen. Thought I would share.
So far any girl on girl stuff has not come up. She says she is not interested in girls at all though.

You wife has a hot little ass. I love the pose in her picture. Tell her thanks for sharing with us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 12:36 AM

Quote:
I have to admit, I logged in today for the first time in a few days and saw these as I read through your last updates and had to go and relieve myself.

I have to ask since reading another post on here today about dogging and wife watching, I know you guys hookup together but have you ever played separate or have you ever just watched your wife with another guy? If not are you open to it? Just curious if you have time to reply.

Thanks for your comments and questions. I just got online and was trying to reply to PM messages and looked to see your post. It is easier to reply to a post that everyone can see rather than 20 PM's so thought I would elaborate on this.

Glad you liked the pictures, It was hot watching them so I am glad the pics are hot as well. Sometimes the pictures don't clearly show the actual event like it is seeing it in person. She was already in bed when I got home so I don't know if she has seen your comment yet but she always enjoys hearing about guys getting off looking at her images.

We have been to Nashville several times but it is still over a 12 hour drive for us. You will love working and staying in Nashville. It is a great city.

We have hooked-up a few times where I did not participate physically or just watched. A few instances stand out. While this is not common for us it does happen and we certainly are open to going with whatever happens in the moment.
  • One night we were out of town and had gone out to a downtown pub for drinks and food. While there my wife picked up a conversation with a very stocky and muscular younger guy who turned out to be a drill sergeant in the army who was on leave. He definitely had an alpha personality and he and my wife were very into each other. Inside the pub, she ended up on his lap while they kissed and explored each other’s bodies and we decided it was time to leave. I drove in our rental car with my wife in the front seat and the guy in the back of our car. They both continued reaching to touch and my wife’s shirt ended up pulled off and her bra taken off while still on the road with her in the front seat. She also had his cock out and her shots were undone and pushed down just off her hips before she climbed into the back seat over the center console. Before I got pulled into the parking lot she was naked and had his cock in her mouth. I just continued to drive and they ended up having some very hard sex in the backseat as I drove around the city for over an hour until both of them had orgasmed and finished. It was very hot to watch and wonder if any other cars saw what was going on. We ended up dropping him back off at his car and then my wife and I went back to our room. My wife was on fire and sex between us once inside the room was amazing.

• Another time was at a party with some lifestyle friends. Everything was very vanilla while we all played truth or dare on a phone and my wife got a dare to go into an adjoining room with a guy for “5 minutes in heaven.” She picked a guy who is a good friend but who we had never hooked-up with before. She looked at me and I nodded my approval and she accepted the dare and she and James went off together closing the bifold door separating the rooms a few feet away. You could hear them kissing and my wife beginning to moan and I knew she was getting turned-on as the five-minute mark was passed. The door stayed closed and we all sat silent outside the door listening as it was obvious they were having sex from the groans and slapping of flesh together. It did not take long and I could hear the unmistakable sounds of my wife climaxing as she was hollering “oh god, oh god, fuck me, don’t stop, that feels so good, fuck me.” We had never seen James undressed but my wife was commenting on how big his cock was and how much it was filling her as she continued cumming. After about 15 minutes’ total James had also cum and they came out of the room with everyone cheering them on. James was embarrassed and it turned out had left my wife with a huge creampie. It was the first-time James had ever hooked-up and after that night he went home with us for another session with me involved and became a regular friend-with-benefits until he was transferred and moved about 2000 miles away.

• We had attended a house party one night with a large group of people who we did not know. They had several swinger games throughout the night and in one game each lady got a name of a guy. It was designed to be an ice-breaker and we all were to go off with the person we chose, talk for 5 minutes and then regroup to introduce the other person to the group. After about 10 minutes my wife and her “guy” were the only ones not back with the group and we ventured out to find them. They were inside a bedroom on the bed and my wife was on her back with her legs up in the air. Her skirt was pushed up around her stomach and her thong panties were pulled down around her knees as the guy was fucking her hard and fast with his pants pulled down around his knees. He announced he was going to cum and she was telling him “don’t cum inside me”. He pulled out and she began to try to blow him as he shot stream after stream of cum all over her face and head. She did not climax but had his cum all over her face, shirt and matted in her hair the rest of the night.

There have been a few other times but these stand out most prominent. Obviously with our living situation with David they hook up alone from time to time but otherwise my wife prefers I be in the room and participating anytime there is sex. She says she does not want to play alone. There is another from a night out camping but I will have to detail it and see if I can locate any of the pictures of that night to post along with the details.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 02:11 PM

Those sound like awesome times. It's really cool you both are into this and enjoy it with no drama. Many couples in the LS seem to want to do things but then when it happens there is drama between them. Of course I guess that is usually the newbs you meet for the first time. Either the husband is pushing the wife and she is not into it fully or the wife is wanting it and the husband is not on board.

You avatar image is really hot, is that you with your wife or her with David?

Looking forward to your post of her alone with the pics
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Those sound like awesome times. It's really cool you both are into this and enjoy it with no drama. Many couples in the LS seem to want to do things but then when it happens there is drama between them. Of course I guess that is usually the newbs you meet for the first time. Either the husband is pushing the wife and she is not into it fully or the wife is wanting it and the husband is not on board.

You avatar image is really hot, is that you with your wife or her with David?

Looking forward to your post of her alone with the pics
Drama is everywhere but we seldom do the swing clubs anymore so we find a lot less of it. Online we only meet people who have multiple certs so we know they are genuine and have some experience. When we first started we hooked up with a couple who were newbies and ended up at our house. I was fucking her and it was all good but when her husband got his cock inside my wife she began to cry that he didn't really love her. (This is after she had at least one amazing orgasm with me.) She ran out of the house half dressed and her husband just kept going at my wife until she told him to stop and go find his wife. That was our last "new to the lifestyle couple".

Avatar is of my wife and one of our neighbors, it was actually my wife's first MFM and guy other than me. We are all still friends but have moved and only see each other a few times a year. It is actually from the first story I posted in this thread.

Still searching for the images for the story.

We have tickets to a band tonight we got at the last minute so trying to get out of the house. It is a local band but they have become very popular so looking forward to seeing them. We have met the lead singer before at bars but haven't heard them in a long time since they became popular and went on the road.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s