Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-20-2017, 01:37 PM

Thanks man, I really had no idea they made condoms in small sizes like that. I knew the ones everyone buys and magnum but just never saw any like this. Makes sense though I guess. I have seen lots of guys at nude beaches and places with small packages.

Hey, tell your wife I love her little blue panties. Very hot as always! Can't wait to see more or her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
It sounds like you guys had a good start. Congratulations on the move to get involved and to determine if the lifestyle is a fit for you or not.

Insofar as asking if what/how you did is normal, I can't say that there really is a "normal" as every couple has to decide what works for them and what does not. You will find as much diversity in the lifestyle and among different clubs, groups and events as you do people. Ultimately, it is all about what makes you both happy and turns you both on. The only golden rule is that you both go home together at the end of the night/party.

For us the hooking up solo is not something that works. But, that does not mean it is not "normal" it just does not work for us and we know many couples who it is the only way they will hookup or play. So, talk between you and see how you feel when it happens.
Thank you for taking time to answer our post. We have been online talking to a guy all this week and plan to meet him Saturday night. We are traveling again and have a downtown hotel and are meeting him out for drinks. He and my wife have been on the web cam together and she is really excited about meeting him. If it all works out she will invite him back to our hotel. She is not sure if she want's me to be in the room when they play or not so we are playing it by ear. It is really hot just thinking about what might happen. I will post our results and see what you think about it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 01:08 AM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

After we had met Jeremy and began playing we were traveling to the east coast and had checked into a Courtyard hotel in Manhattan for the night. As we rode up the elevator with the Bellman a tall thin well-dressed gentleman rode the elevator with us. We exchanged pleasantries and he exited on the 8th floor as we continued up to our room. My wife mentioned once in our room that he was a cute guy and she wished we had asked his name. We showered and dressed and then went out to enjoy the nightlife for the evening. She mentioned several more times about the guy we had met in the elevator during the evening.

Once back at our hotel we were waiting on the elevator to return to our room when the doors opened the guy from earlier stepped out in a group of people. He stopped and asked how our evening had been and we talked for a few minutes. He told us he was headed to the lobby bar for a drink and asked if we cared to join him to which my wife immediately replied to him that a glass of wine sounded great. We all sat at a table and remarked on the coincidence of running into each other again in a place so large and with so many people. Caldwell was very flattering toward my wife and ordered the first round. If he was trying to pick her up he was doing an excellent job telling her how beautiful she was and asking if she was in town for a modeling job. The more he continued complimenting her the more she began to flirt and I knew she was wanting more than having drinks with him. We had been in the lounge area for almost two hours and I got up and went into the bathroom leaving them together. When I returned, my wife had moved next to him and it appeared they had just kissed from their positions.

As I sat back down the bartender called last call and we all got up to depart. Inside the elevator my wife suggested we order a bottle of wine from room service and asked Caldwell if wanted to come up to visit in our room before turning in. He asked me if that was ok and I told him it sounded great and we continued to our room. The wine arrived about 20 minutes later and my wife then suggested we all use the in-room hot tub that sat in a corner of our suite. I started to fill the tub and my wife got undressed and got into the tub with her wine as Caldwell and I stood talking. She encouraged us both to join her and we ended up undressing and getting in. My wife seemed happy as he took his clothes off and she saw he had a very large and thick cock but she didn’t say anything. After about ten minutes in the hot tub with some intense flirting my wife and he began touching and then kissing more and more passionately. After about another 20 minutes my wife said we should get out and move to the bed. She was flushed and obviously very turned-on at this point. We stepped out and dried off and they were both in the bed as I finished draining the tub and drying off.

At that point, I don’t think either one of them remembered I was in the room as they kissed with a few primal groans emanating from the two of them. I watched as Caldwell moved down from kissing my wife as she laid back with her legs spread him continuing to kiss his way down her body until he began eating her out much to her full pleasure. I was standing at the foot of the bed watching as my wife began to climax wildly and he continued until she begged him to stop and moved to take his large cock into her mouth. I wanted to move in and begin to fuck her but I was enjoying the sight and sounds in front of me and remained still to continue watching. As my wife struggled to get her mouth around his massive cock and work his shaft in I heard Caldwell tell her to suck his balls. This was a first but my wife eagerly began sucking his huge balls into her mouth seeming to enjoy it. My wife ended up turning over from laying on her stomach onto her back-underneath Caldwell as she continued sucking his balls with him moaning in pleasure. He moved forward slightly as his cock rubbed between her breasts and I watched as my wife licked and rimmed this stranger’s ass with a carnal desire.

Caldwell was groaning that he was going to cum soon and my wife told him she wanted him inside her and begged him to fuck her. My wife move and lay on the bed on her back with her legs spread and Caldwell climbed up between them and began to play with her pussy as his cock throbbed almost at the entrance of her sweet tight opening. I wondered if his massive cock would actually fit inside her and grabbed my iPhone and began to snap pictures from the foot of the bed as their orgasmic moans of pleasure filled the room.

My wife was raising her hips trying to get Caldwell’s cock inside her as she begged him to fuck her, telling him she need to feel him inside her. It was not long until she got what she wanted and Caldwell was buried deep inside her pussy with his full length and thrusting in and out of her. Their bodies were both wet with sweat and the room filled with the distinct aroma of hot sex and cum. I watched in almost disbelief as Caldwell knelt between my wife’s quivering legs impaled deeply inside her with his balls twitching knowing he was dumping his load deep inside my wife. She was moaning in her own orgasm as her body quivered and went then went limp. It was the first time I had ever witnessed my wife loose consciousness from an orgasm.

After remaining impaled inside my wife for another several minutes she was back alert and talking and they kissed deeply before he pulled out and got up. My wife lay on the bed in front of us both with her legs open and her pussy swollen, red and gaping as lines of cum ran down between her cheeks and over her anal opening. I gave her a water and she propped up to take a drink and remark on how amazing it was. She and Caldwell both remarked on how hot it was and that they both had totally forgot about condoms or protection. Caldwell asked if there was any chance of pregnancy and we told him no. Caldwell told me he was sorry for leaving me out and I told him it was hot to watch. Turns out he was a doctor in town for a mini vacation.

After sitting up drinking water my wife began to give me a blowjob which felt amazing. I was so turned on as what I had watched it did not take me long to cum and my wife kept me in her mouth until I was drained. She then asked Caldwell to lay bedside her and it was not long before he was back inside her and they had picked up matching the intensity of earlier until they both finished once again. The two of them were soon snoring once they finished and I fell off to sleep shortly thereafter. I was woken up with a knock on the door and jumped up to answer still naked. It was our 7:00 am room service order and I let the guy push the cart inside the room as my wife and Caldwell were both on the bed uncovered and nude. The room still reeked up sex and cum but the delivery guy never said a word and after I tipped him left. I realized both Caldwell and I had raging hard-ons afterward.

I lay back in the bed and took my wife’s hand and placed it on my cock. She gripped it and began to lightly stroke me as she was waking up asking if somebody had come to the door. I told her our room service was there and she said, “You didn’t let them inside did you?” I told her yes and she didn’t reply. Caldwell was waking up behind her with his cock between her sticky cheeks and she was grinding her hips back onto him. My wife was into what was happening and I heard her moan out, “Fuck me from behind.” She moved and was now kneeling on her hands and knees as Caldwell knelt up behind her and entered her. I watched again as the full length of his cock pounded my wife and pushed out cum from the previous times that ran like a river down both her thighs until he finally pushed as deep inside her as he could and emptied another load inside her as she climaxed and then went down flat on the bed.

Caldwell got up and gathered his clothes from the room and said her had to go. He was checking out that day and had a conference before his flight back to Salt Lake. He gave me his phone and email and then kissed my wife on the cheek as she slept and left. I put the do not disturb sign out and lay back down beside her. It was shortly after 10 when she woke up and went on about how hot the night before was and how much she enjoyed it. Finally, she began to play with me and at last I got between her legs and slid inside her. I had never felt her pussy that loose and wet with all the cum she had inside her. After about 10 minutes she told me “Baby, you should fuck me in the ass now.” I was elated to hear this and with all the cum as lubricant slipped my cock into her ass which was still incredibly tight around my cock. It was the first time my wife had an anal orgasm and I filled her ass with my own load until we both lay there panting heavily.

After both showering we went out for the afternoon enjoyed the rest of our trip before heading back home a few days later. We had some hot wild sex as she recounted the experience of that night. For the next several years she and Caldwell communicated through email and IM with many nights of web cam play but we never met with him again and eventually lost contact. Fortunately all the blood test for the next 24 months came back with no issues for any of us. My wife said she was really embarrassed going into her doctor again and when he asked why she was there telling him once again, “I did something stupid and need to get tested.” This was the third time in as many months. He knew she was married and she never elaborated on the details. It has been over ten years since she last had to tell him that but you know he had to wonder.
  • These are the best images I have from the night, most were blurry and grainy. These were all taken with the original iPhone and one handed lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Playing with her pussy.jpg   She tells him to fuck her now.jpg  

Working his length in.jpg   Cumming Together.jpg  

GIF from images of night.gif  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974

Last edited by Couplein2MFM; 04-21-2017 at 01:11 AM.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:57 AM

I love the way her hips are raised off the bed, you can tell she is really wanting his cock inside her bad. Super hot encounter, I got off reading it this morning. Wish you guys would visit Chicago, I know we would have a lot of fun. I am sending you a PM with my updated travel itinerary for work. Hopefully I will be nearby and we can possibly meet up.
The Following User Says Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 01:33 PM

Default Have a GREAT weekend!

We are at the Nudist Resort for the weekend and will be offline until we get back home. We hope everyone has a great weekend and has as much fun as we did Wednesday night!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20170419_025650.jpg  
Old 04-24-2017, 02:35 PM

Your images you posted are really hot as always. Thank you for sharing them.

Our weekend was good, we checked in on Friday and had an early evening after our drive and then spent Saturday sight seeing and going to a cool bar. Saturday night we walked two blocks to the bar where we met the single guy my wife had talked and chatted with online. He was already there when we arrived and we all chatted over drinks and then he and my wife danced until about 11. He only drank water saying he didn't want to interfere with his performance. He seemed like a really nice guy and my wife seemed to like him a lot. There was some kissing and heavy making out at the bar and she invited him back to our hotel.

Once we all were in our room they kissed more and I could tell they were both really horny but my wife was acting reserved each time he tried to go further so I asked if she minded if I went down to the lobby to get a drink and she said that sounded like a perfect plan so I left them alone in the room. My stomach was in knots the entire time and after having a drink I walked around outside to blow time.

I got back to our room just before 2 and it was dark inside. My wife's skirt and shirt were on the floor and she was in the bed sleeping still completely nude. The entire room smelled like sex and cum. I could feel dried cum on her chest and reached down and her pussy was very wet. I knew she had not used a condom and he had cum inside of her. I was so turned on as thoughts and images of what they did together ran through my mind. As I rubbed on my wife she began to wake up and told me she wanted me to make love to her. She was on fire and we had some great hot sex but I did not last long. She later told me that he had cum on her face and in her hair and then after resting they began to play and while he was fucking her the condom either ripped or tore and they were too close and he had finished inside her.

The next morning I found a condom that was torn in the trash. I had cum inside her pussy but I could see dried cum matted in her hair and on her pretty tits. She said the sex was incredible but she assured me it was only sex and she could only make love to me. This is a huge distinction for her. We wondered if your wife makes this distinction with her other partners and with you and David? We had sex again that morning before getting up and then again when we got home Sunday evening as she recalled things he did to her and how hot it was. I asked her if she thought she might be ok with me being in the room like you guys talk about and she said she didn't know but right now she does not think she could do it if I were watching or in the room with her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2017, 03:56 PM

Thanks for all the PM messages, requests and questions. We really do appreciate all of it. I will attempt to answer as time permits this week since it is a very hectic work schedule.

The top question was asking about any hook-ups this past weekend. It was actually a great weekend for us but totally sexless lol. We had a great time at the nudist resort, enjoyed the pool and hot tub and partied with some new and old friends at several of the clubs on site but never hooked up with anyone. Some weekends are just like that and we enjoy them all regardless. Sometimes she is not into it or sometimes I am just not into it and we usually go with whatever the other feels. This weekend neither of us was really into hooking up and we didn't have sex together either over the weekend.

Another questions was about David at he nudist resort, he actually does not go with us. He is not a nudist by nature and also has a work schedule that makes it difficult for him to get away every weekend so not worth paying for a membership for him.

The other top question asks if friends, family or work know about the lifestyle or us being nudist. As far as family goes the answer is yes, they mostly know. We kept it secret for many years but are now pretty open about it. Some accept it others don't. As far as friends, that varies, we are not secretive but we also are not advertising it so it depends on who it is and if they know or not. If they were to ask we would be honest but we don't volunteer information either. As far as work, we maintain a professional demeanor at all times and personal life is not something you talk about. We have both met work associates at clubs and events but never hook up or speak of it outside of those venues. That is the reason we block facial images on sites like this and our swinger profile online until we know who we are speaking to.

Have to run but promise to keep answering PM's and post more later including pics
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2017, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
She said the sex was incredible but she assured me it was only sex and she could only make love to me. This is a huge distinction for her. We wondered if your wife makes this distinction with her other partners and with you and David?
First, I must say it sounds like both you and your wife are really enjoying this new aspect of your relationship. The night you describe sounds very erotic and hot.

Insofar as making a distinction between sex and love, yes, my wife makes the same explanations. As a matter of fact even with David she has not ever told him she loves him even during the heat of the moment. She says she cares very much for him but that he is not her husband and the relationship is entirely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
I asked her if she thought she might be ok with me being in the room like you guys talk about and she said she didn't know but right now she does not think she could do it if I were watching or in the room with her.
As long as you and she are both on the same page and it does not interfere with your relationship then however, whatever you do is great. We know people who like to engage in the "hotwife" lifestyle and she dates or has sex with others and then they relate the stories to each other. For us it is all part of the individual dynamic of each relationship. Some people engage in bi activity, some in BDSM, other in full swap and some in soft swap only among many other diverse ways. There is no right or wrong in what you do in this area, it is ultimately up to each couple and whatever works for them both is what is right and good for them.

Keep up the play time and let us know how it all goes. We love to hear your adventures.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2017, 03:15 PM

I have been working long hours this week and my wife called me around 9 last night and asks when I am going to be home. I tell her probably not for a few more hours and she tells me that she and David had gone out to dinner and that David is horny and she was thinking of giving him some. I asked if she was horny and she said yes a little. She wanted to know if I wanted them to wait until I got home and I told her no, I was really tired and to have fun and I would see them when I got home.

I got home just before 11 and find the two of them both naked on the living room couch with the TV on in the background. My wife is giving David a blowjob that he seems to really be enjoying. She turns over onto her back with David's cock at her head and hard as he lightly slaps her forehead with it. Apparently they had already fucked and both finished about an hour ago and had been sitting out on the couch cuddling together waiting for me to get home. David was semi hard again and my wife decided it was time for another round she she was sucking him back to a full erection. The smile on her face was priceless so I grabbed a quick picture.

They both asked if I wanted to join and I told them I was too tired but to both have fun. I got a sandwich out of the fridge they had brought back for me and sat and watched as the two of them went at it again the entire time I was eating. We then went into the bed and they were still going at it when I fell to sleep. I woke up this morning with my wife's hot little ass up against my thigh and a coating of cum that had leaked from her overnight.

They both claim it was the other one who was horny but I think they both were. I need to get home tonight early enough to get a little for myself.
Attached Thumbnails
2017 25-4 22-54-01.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 11:44 PM

After many late nights I got home from work at a normal hour today so that we can leave out early tomorrow morning for the resort for the weekend. After dinner I was sitting outside enjoying the evening sunset and air when my wife came outside and sat next to me. As we talked she began rubbing my crotch through my shorts and then ran her hand up the leg opening. She remarked that I seemed ready to go tonight and she said since I was too tired to do anything last night she wanted to make it up to me. A few minutes later I am standing beside the hot tub with my shorts on the deck and my wife is naked on her knees sucking my cock.

David walked out about five minutes into it and pulled his shorts off walking up and my wife began stroking him while sucking me. David used his phone to take a few shots as we both got our cocks sucked. When David got ready to cum he told my wife and she just kept going until he blew his load into her mouth and then she moved back over to me and sucked me until I finished.

With cum on her cheek and dripping from her chin she said she hoped we would both now leave her alone tonight because she was tired and had a long day at work. She went inside, brushed her teeth and has been in bed for over an hour sleeping sound. The weekend is starting out good!

• Mine is the cock at the top of the images, to her left and David is the one at the bottom of the images on her right.
Attached Thumbnails
Wife knows what I like.jpg   Loving wife offering oral.jpg  

My wife dividing her oral skills between us.jpg   wife taking us both together.jpg  

Me on her left with dave joining on her right.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s