uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2014, 07:56 PM

Default Yep

You nailed it, zoomie. That's what I had of the sexy black girl. It was indeed a Spencer Tunick get naked project.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipjump For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2014, 12:21 AM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 49 Posts
Default Wet T-shirt contest

Well this thread has taken an interesting turn! Good stuff. Thanks for the posts and anyone with pics from early 90s in mazatlan,mexico give me what you got!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exfly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2014, 05:52 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Great thread guys! And anyone with pics/vids from said event, please post
Old 04-14-2014, 07:15 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

Long time ago my wife and her sister were hounding me and my SIL's BF to take them to this bar where a friend of their's was playing in a band. Neither the BF or I wanted to go because the place was a dump and it was a good 45 minute drive away. We wanted to go to a nicer, closer place. The begging continued until I had a brilliant idea, if we go and there is a wet t-shirt contest, you 2 have to enter. In the 70's every bar had either a wet T contest or a mechanical bull or both, this joint had wet T contests. I was suprised when they readily agreed.

We get to this joint and the wrong band is playing, the band they wanted to see didn't come on until later, the wet T contest is between sets. My wife starts bargaining, "you don't really want all these guys to see my tits, do you?" Actually I liked the idea, and I loved the idea of seing SIL's boobs. BF says "you two better go sign up or we can leave", well put.

The crowd is only a few dozen people and when they go sign up they find out only 2 other women were with them, so no hiding in a crowd. I think they got T's with the bar's name on them to change into. They were both trying to change our minds until they had a couple of beers, then I think they got into the mood.

When they went up on stage it was fun and they enjoyed themselves, no one took their tops completely off, just a couple of flashes. My SIL won a $50 bar tab with her imnpressive rack. When it was over and they were sitting in our booth they both flashed us several times. When we headed home my wife and I were in the back seat and I snuck a finger up her shorts and the experience of showing her boob had turned her on. When we got home she confessed that she loved it.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:52 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

My wife has been in many wet T-shirt contests since retiring and moving to Florida. Yes old people have fun too! Most ended up in a no T-shirt contest. Sadly a local nearly flat chested skinny young girl almost always won. But most others did it just for the fun of it. My wife has won her share when big boobed lovers are present from Daytona to Key West and around the midwest..

As in New Orleans one summer at the Hustler Club, she was surprised to win. It was amature neglige nite. She won $500 first prize plus several hundred in tips tossed on stage. After that we got free drinks everyplace we went in the French Quarter. I had to suffer by sitting down front with several nearly nude strippers giving me free beer.
However Dollie begged to go back again another day. We didn't know it till too late. It was lesbian nite. My wife didn't stand a chance against two and three lesbian stripers putting on their shows while on stage. Still we didn't care.

Of course cameras are not allowed most of those places. However a stripper/barmaid took one with my camera. Surprisingly the second place girl snapped a photo of Dollie with her phone. It's barely visible when zooming.

Hundreds of wet T contests for a few dollars. So this one was a surprise to win. Dollie has been a one woman wet T winner for a few beers or trinkets at local bars.

Then there's the story about the Pimp & Ho contest she won in the Florida Keys against maybe a hundred couples. I only think she won that one because I was her pimp wearing a tank top and short shorts.
Attached Thumbnails
OUR OCC (79).jpg   OUR OCC (259).jpg  

New Orl Vac (2).jpg  

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 05-27-2014 at 08:57 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143