uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2017, 10:25 AM

Thanked 1,952 Times in 188 Posts

Saw dancers in an open air show at the hotel next door to the Annabelle in Paphos, Cyprus strip of completely between routines putting on new costumes. My balcony looked directly over the rear of the stage area. My wife was not amused !
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 03:29 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Ironman Race

I was watching a live broadcast of the Ironman Triathlon from Hawaii on ABC television a number of years ago. It might have been in the 1980s. Anyway, after the runners complete the swim, they have to quickly change for the bike race portion. There was a screened off area set up for them. For some reason one of the camera crews had so that it could film down into to changing area, which was used by women. I guess that they thought the women would just put on shoes and then ride the bikes in their swimsuits. Some of the women however actually changed from swimsuits to bike shorts. It was at a distance, so you couldn't get a clear view, but you could see flashes of skin. The director quickly switched to another camera, and after a commercial break, the location over the changing area was never used again to my great disappointment.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
I like to watch all of the newsbabes on the news shows, and I wonder if they ever get help putting on their wireless mics. They often have their mics clipped near their cleavage and the wire threaded inside their clothes and either clipped to the back of their skirt/slacks, or down to their legs and presumably strapped there with velcro. Perhaps they can do that themselves, but it seems like it would be easier with "help" from the crew. In my fantasy world, at least in bigger markets, I like to think that it's a union rule that the sound guy has to hook up the mic, and he regularly gets in his views and feels. But perhaps all of that is wishful thinking on my part.
No it isn't wishful thinking. I used to work in several TV news studios. It was not unusual for a female presenter to come into the studio minutes before going live to be miked up. They would lift their skirt up and tie the mini-box around their waist, then dangle the mic cable down their top, and you had to reach up and plug the cable in. With the time pressure, modesty went out of the window. Some presenters seemed to need more help than others, but views of underwear were frequent.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AliDubois For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:23 PM

Thanked 1,460 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliDubois View Post
No it isn't wishful thinking. I used to work in several TV news studios. It was not unusual for a female presenter to come into the studio minutes before going live to be miked up. They would lift their skirt up and tie the mini-box around their waist, then dangle the mic cable down their top, and you had to reach up and plug the cable in. With the time pressure, modesty went out of the window. Some presenters seemed to need more help than others, but views of underwear were frequent.
Thatīs great to hear! Do you have any especially naughty stories in mind perhaps?
The Following User Says Thank You to Donono For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
I like to watch all of the newsbabes on the news shows, and I wonder if they ever get help putting on their wireless mics. They often have their mics clipped near their cleavage and the wire threaded inside their clothes and either clipped to the back of their skirt/slacks, or down to their legs and presumably strapped there with velcro. Perhaps they can do that themselves, but it seems like it would be easier with "help" from the crew. In my fantasy world, at least in bigger markets, I like to think that it's a union rule that the sound guy has to hook up the mic, and he regularly gets in his views and feels. But perhaps all of that is wishful thinking on my part.
I was teaching a college TV production class and we wouldn't take it that far when it came to mikeing, most would be wearing a jacket or sweater so they would clip it to the lapel and hide the cord behind it or tucked inside. I had one student who came in wearing a short one piece dress so there was nothing to clip it to. She hiked up her skirt revealing lace black panties. I tried to casually look away as she threaded it under her dress to come out her neckline. Needless to say that's been locked in since it happened.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JerseyRiv For This Useful Post:

Tags
reluctant, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s