uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2017, 03:30 PM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

I remember a lad I was friends with at School coming in one morning, very excited at what he had seen the previous night. His mother owned an expensive fur coat shop and she had entered some of her clothing into a fashion show. He had gone back stage with his mother and was shocked to see models walking, standing and changing in the nude. He said it was so casual and no one seemed to care. He saw quite a few bushes I was told. I don't know if he exaggerated as we were about 13 at the time and it was about 1985.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:18 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

A friend of mine has worked stage calls for many different shows, sometimes as a "dresser".
Usually they put male dressers with male performers, but not always. It's not unusual for him to have to help female performers change costumes, and as a result see them nude.
He was working a show as a dresser once with another younger guy who hadn't done the job before. The show had large groups of dancers, and as he and his helper stood in the wardrobe area a group of about 8 ladies came in, stood in front of them and dropped their robes to reveal their nudity!
The younger guy leaned over to my friend red faced and whispered "I think we're in the wrong place!"
My friend just smiled and said "I think I'm in exactly the right place!"
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 06:50 PM

Thanked 1,460 Times in 164 Posts

That makes me think of all the sound design guys who put the microphone on all these actresses in talkshow or such.
Man, what they get to see and perhaps partially feel.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Donono For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 07:56 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
That makes me think of all the sound design guys who put the microphone on all these actresses in talkshow or such.
I like to watch all of the newsbabes on the news shows, and I wonder if they ever get help putting on their wireless mics. They often have their mics clipped near their cleavage and the wire threaded inside their clothes and either clipped to the back of their skirt/slacks, or down to their legs and presumably strapped there with velcro. Perhaps they can do that themselves, but it seems like it would be easier with "help" from the crew. In my fantasy world, at least in bigger markets, I like to think that it's a union rule that the sound guy has to hook up the mic, and he regularly gets in his views and feels. But perhaps all of that is wishful thinking on my part.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 10:32 PM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts

The open bay changing areas may be present in local theater, etc., but they are very definitely not the case with DWTS. From personal experience I know that the principal cast have individual dressing rooms. There are changing areas immediately backstage for quick costume changes, but they are separated into male and female and further divided in to curtained off privacy areas. There is simply no way to walk in on someone undressed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 10:42 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default I was watching the SyFy Channel Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donono View Post
On Comic-Con with Zachary Levi and he was interviewing one of the actresses for Battlestar Galactica She told about a nude scene that she appeared in. She was nude in a bed, but covered with a sheet. There was a male actor in the room and he was just wearing a towel and was seated in a chair in the room talking to her. She said that she was surprised to find one of the sound guys was under her bed with a boom mike pointed directly at the actor's chair so that his dialogue could be captured. She said what was funny was that the actor was not wearing anything under his towel and the sound guy had no choice but to see everything under the towel, so that he could ensure that the mike was correctly orientated. This was in the first night of three programs this year.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2017, 12:30 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsailing View Post
Now it is Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing with the Stars season on TV I thought I would share an evening I had 7 years ago.

My friend's sister was a rising ballroom star just about to turn pro and her male partner went on to become one of the male dancers on the tv show.

Anyhoo - she wanted to go and support her sister in an international competition and asked me to go along and keep her company at the event. I agreed although it wasn't really my kind of thing and we trotted off to the event which turned out to be much bigger and better than I had imagined.

We had watched a couple of dances and I was quite enjoying myself, the atmosphere was pretty rowdy with lots of cheering and drinking, not quite the sedate event I had imagined it to be and the latin costumes looked even more non-existent close-up than on the tv.

After the second round had finished she dragged me through the crowd saying she wanted to go and see her sister and give her some support, I had seen lots of people disappear after the first round but assumed they were heading to the bar for refills.

We got to the backstage area and just walked straight in, no security, no passes , no questions asked.

To my surprise it was just an open hall where each couple had a table and a few chairs for all of their costumes, mirrors etc with no privacy at all and the dancers were just basically
changing in front of anyone who happened to be there. As we stood there chatting to her sister I realised that a few of the dancers were just standing around topless or in some cases nude cooling down from the previous round completely oblivious to how many people there were around.

After we went back to the main hall I asked her about this and she said that the girls weren't that bothered as the majority of the male dancers were gay ( no offence intended and I have no way of verifying whether this is true or not ) and it was quite common to have lots of supporters around who they were used to seeing on the circuit as well.

We went to support her sister after each round and every time it was the same with lots of naked women and we even got chatting to some of the other dancers nearby in various states of undress, it seemed as long as you didn't get caught doing too much obvious leering no-one cared and I was having a great time especially as I recognised some of the dancers from the tv.

The last time we went back I was chatting to her sister who suddenly stood up and started taking her dress off right in front of me and out of courtesy I started to look away at which point she said "don't worry nobody else does" and dropped it onto the table. She then carried on chatting to me as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened but for me to see her naked when I had seen her clothed several times on social occasions was having quite an affect on me.

There is no punchline where everyone had a mass orgy later although the afterparty did go on long into the early hours. Sadly no pics as you could never have got away with it in such a crowded room but I have enjoyed watching the tv shows since then and recognising several of the women who were parading around naked that night.Her sister has also teased me since about the way I went to look away when she stripped off little knowing what was really going through my mind at the time!
And no cell phone pictures?????
The Following User Says Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2017, 04:56 PM

Thanked 1,575 Times in 153 Posts

I think some sort of "backstage" nudity is a lot more common than some people think.

In my college days I knew several people in the theater department. They had said several times something like "You can't be shy about nudity and be in theater." They talked all the time about how, when they would come off stage between acts, if there was a costume change, you literally only had 2 or 3 minutes to change, so you did it right there in front of whomever was around. The costumes were designed for easy on and off. I was told you could sneak a glance here and there, just don't stand there and stare...that would get you a rebuke from the actor/actress and the head of the department.

I had no real interest in theater. But one semester they talked me into giving it a try. The only reason why I agreed was you got a tuition scholarship if you were in theater. I was the assistant stage manager for one play. One of the actresses was a gorgeous blonde who was built like a brick house. She had it up top, and down below. She was also a dancer and into yoga, so she was curvy, and in really firm shape. Every guy in the theater department wanted her, including me. But she only dated "older" guys, like 30ish. At the age we were at that time 30 was old.

Her part in the play was a maid. Her wardrobe was a maid outift, low cut up top, to show off plenty of cleavage, and a mini-skirt. After one of the acts she was supposed to change into a house coat and slippers. So, she comes off stage, kicks off the heels she was wearing, bends over forward, a wardrobe person grabs her costume in the area of her hips, and pulls it straight off over her head. Here she is standing there, maybe 10 feet away from me, in nothing but very small lace panties. And this was back in the day when women didn't shave down there. I could definitely see a few hairs peaking out around the lace. To this day that is the best pair of tits I've ever seen...at least in person. She didn't seem the least bit shy or bothered by it, she took it in stride, like it was nothing unusual.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cgnok For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2017, 07:54 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default No Shyness in Showbiz

cgnok nailed it - "You can't be shy about nudity and be in theater." I've been doing theatre off and on since I was ten, and I can attest to this. I also work indie film shoots, both in front of the camera and as a set armorer and SFX rigger.

The one experience (so far) that will interest you all was on a small film where I needed to rig the lead actress with a blood squib for a through-and-through gunshot. She was quite cute and very nice to work with. But being literally old enough to be her dad and wanting complete professionalism from myself and the other crew I needed to remain aloof and unaffected. And to be honest she wasn't particularly 'built' - in fact she was what I term as "scrawny". Not my cup of tea.

We were shooting in somebody's apartment and to make sure she had privacy I announced to the rest of the (very young and all hetero male) crew that she and I were going into one of the bedrooms for rigging, that the door would be closed, and that under no circumstances was anyone other than the director allowed to enter.

As you can see from this publicity shot, she was already dressed in some sweet lingerie and a sheer cover up. My blood rig was an airhose filled with stage blood, going through a splitter in order to get an 'entry' and 'exit' squirt.

I had no trouble taping the lead-in air line to her side and then running the back line under her bra strap and taping in place. During this time I also got a nice view of her skinny little butt in her lacy and sheer panties. When it came time for the front I handed her the air line and asked her to run it under her bra in between the cups and then I'd take over. I'll admit I took this opportunity to check the front of her panties. I assume she was fully shaved as I didn't see any hint of pubes.

She did as I asked with the hose, and as I was positioning the nozzle of the air line and taping it in place on her chest I was able to get an unencumbered view of her tiny boobs and nipples, as she really didn't even fill the A cups. Check the "Downblouse" section for photos of other small girls to get an idea.

Of course, I was "completely focused" on the job at hand and she didn't notice that I got such a great view.

We went on to get the shot and then we were wrapped for that film. As we all left she gave me a nice tight hug and thanked me for taking care of her.
Attached Thumbnails
20140118-133017.jpg  
Old 08-20-2017, 06:36 AM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 41 Posts
Default They do get some help, apparently

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
I like to watch all of the newsbabes on the news shows, and I wonder if they ever get help putting on their wireless mics. They often have their mics clipped near their cleavage and the wire threaded inside their clothes and either clipped to the back of their skirt/slacks, or down to their legs and presumably strapped there with velcro. Perhaps they can do that themselves, but it seems like it would be easier with "help" from the crew. In my fantasy world, at least in bigger markets, I like to think that it's a union rule that the sound guy has to hook up the mic, and he regularly gets in his views and feels. But perhaps all of that is wishful thinking on my part.
Apparently, newsreaders do get some help (at least in India) - you do need the hooking up of the mic and the box the wire goes into done properly - can't have poor sound because of a shoddy job hooking it up.

A friend is a business news anchor, and she told me the sound guys hook them up before they go on air. Most of the times it is straightforward, as the wiring happens over the shirt, as the anchors usually wear a jacket as well. It gets a bit more interesting if there is a dress instead - sometimes, if the dress isn't a tight fit, the wire has been put inside her dress, in which case some people have gotten a good look at her underwear!

The mic getting clipped in the front does occasionally result in boobs bong touched.

If the anchor is on location somewhere, then maybe they do it themselves, but which is why they usually have a separate microphone, not one clipped to their clothes.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rip_cord For This Useful Post:

Tags
reluctant, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s