Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2017, 12:35 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
There was a receptionist in an office I worked in, who was messing around with my manager. He died of a heart attack, and she asked me to go to lunch with her. We talked about their affair, and her love of sucking cock. She was in her mid forties when she first tried it with her husband after reading about it. Her only complaint was he refused to cum in her mouth.

Therefore, she sought out a strange cock to suck. She loved having a guy cum in her mouth, because her goal was to swallow.

I guess some guys are that way. I remember my father telling me you can date a girl that sucks, but never marry one.

My wife has a friend who has never sucked, and never been eaten!
Sounds like that receptionist was looking to move on... with you! Did you ever feed her any? Seems like a waste not to!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 02:08 PM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Sounds like that receptionist was looking to move on... with you! Did you ever feed her any? See ms like a waste not to!
2 to 3 mornings a week for several months until I transferred. Great way to start the day. Not sure who took my place, although one guy in the office knew about her.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:56 PM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts

I'd support the general theme here that it is great to cum in a woman's mouth and have her suck you dry. It is probably the best. Can't say it's too intense that I can't let a woman continue to folllow through though. Can say that I remember the ex who was the best at it - much better and willing than Mrs. dingo
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2017, 12:39 PM

Default First Date

My wife is a very beautiful woman, one I never thought would have an interest in me. On our first date we had dinner and then went to a bar for drinks. As we talked on a couch she snuggled up to me. Then she whispered in my ear that she wanted to suck my penis until I cum in her mouth. I could not turn that down. We went to my hotel room in Boston, and she proceeded to suck me to an excruciating orgasm, swallowing every spurt and draining my balls.

Afterward, she said she loved the taste of my cum. I was hooked for life and have gotten the same treatment at least once a week for ten years.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:47 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by conngentleman View Post
My wife is a very beautiful woman, one I never thought would have an interest in me. On our first date we had dinner and then went to a bar for drinks. As we talked on a couch she snuggled up to me. Then she whispered in my ear that she wanted to suck my penis until I cum in her mouth. I could not turn that down. We went to my hotel room in Boston, and she proceeded to suck me to an excruciating orgasm, swallowing every spurt and draining my balls.

Afterward, she said she loved the taste of my cum. I was hooked for life and have gotten the same treatment at least once a week for ten years.
Congrats!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 01:26 AM

I’ve mentioned elsewhere that my wife reckons she “learned a lot about sex” from following the career of a gay pop star who one time ended up in hospital having his stomach pumped due the amount of various men’s cum ingested. This probably explains her preference for her boyfriends cumming in her mouth.

When we first met mid-sex she’d ask where I wanted to cum and you can guess where I generally suggested. She’d let you cum in her mouth then really suck it dry which was enough to make your hair fall out. We briefly rented a house and when we left I had to clean up all by hand marks on the wall at the back of the bed.

Since wanting a child I was banned from anywhere except her pussy and since the child has come along most sexual activity has finished! Now said toddler is a bit older I’m hoping to change that.

It’s fairly rare in my unfortunate experiences (around 60 ex girlfriends) to find ones that like you squirting in their mouths but maybe I’ve just been unlucky. About five if memory serves.

There are some that will still appear to like getting come in their mouths despite not having the actual cum-in-the-mouth deal.

I remember one particularly gorgeous girl with an absurdly high sex drive (I’d get about two hours sleep a night if I was lucky – I was in my early 20s so I could cope with it back then) who liked me to cum over her - anywhere except her mouth and face. Once I came bucket-loads over her tits and she asked me to lick some up then kiss her. Being the sneaky underhand devil I am, I merely got hold of some in my lips and popped it into her mouth. Luckily this went down well and the rest of the cum went the same way. After that I’d scoop up my cum with the end of my dick from whatever part of her it had landed and feed it to her! Good stuff.

A long-term girlfriend of mine (described in a previous “topless in public on holiday” thread) was another one never keen on cumming in the mouth. We were in a 69 once and she was giving a particularly effective blow-job. Generally when she brought me off with her mouth I’d give off enough signals to alert her when to take my dick out her mouth. Again being a devious and scheming villain, I went to some lengths to disguise any signs of imminent ejaculation by continuing to lap at the pussy, relax my legs, not to thrust etc. When I came there was a couple of seconds until she’d realised and she withdrew her mouth and let it pour out all round my pubes. She was very cuddly after this and I’m very pleased to report that from then on cumming in the mouth was usually the norm. She also perfected this flat-of-the-tongue action around the end of your dick while simultaneously pumping you with her mouth to ensure it happened.

Also, after this if she was eating something appropriate like yogurt she’d no long use a spoon but have me dig my dick out and use that. Not in public though, obviously. I spend over four years with her!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PjWjjj For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 08:20 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

My wife has always been a swallower and I felt very lucky for that. She knows how intense it feels for me to cum in her mouth and watch her face and she at the very least sucks me solid for another couples minutes after the last pulse of my orgasm. The only exception may be if she is about to climb on it and ride it for a few minutes which is fine too. I have never been a fan of the facial. Its okay I guess but to me it seems like a waste of a very intense orgasm.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 08:48 AM

Thanked 4,149 Times in 365 Posts
Default My Wife

My wife wouldn't give me head before we were married. On our wedding night she climbed on top like she was going to 69. After a few minutes she put my dick in her mouth. She didn't suck to completion but it was still great. Now she swallows every drop. What a woman.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 02:51 PM

Thanked 31,235 Times in 1,367 Posts
Default Jeanne

Jeanne would give me head as part of foreplay before we were married. I started getting Blowjobs a few months after we were married. At first, she didn't want me to cum in her mouth so I would warn her just before reaching climax. Over the years she became more comfortable with the taste of semen and let me cum in her mouth but would spit it out rather than swallow. It wasn't until we were married for about 20 years that she began to swallow and has been swallowing ever since. And I can say; the wait was well worth it! )
Attached Thumbnails
user248991_pic364364_1365453303.jpg   user248991_pic364367_1365453305.jpg  

Snapshot(0).jpg   Snapshot.jpg  

Mvc-002s.jpg   Mvc-008s.jpg  

Old 03-01-2017, 09:44 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife likes to drive me crazy about this. She has had 4 other guys and has eagerly swallowed their loads, with me she plays this game of getting me close then backing away. She says, "I only do that for my lovers".

That drives me over the wall with lust, sometimes I hold her head and force her to take it, she loves it too.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022