Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2013, 01:34 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Big Dick

I have never seen my wife fucked by another man but she did tell me about a guy who she dated off and on when she lived in Colorado, she said he had a good sized dick and that he would take her to the mountains and hammer her pussy real good with it. I ask her how big his was she told me his was thick and at least 9 inches long if not maybe at least 10 inches long, she told me it was the biggest dick she has ever had inside of her pussy next to mine.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 03:06 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default More

I guess to get stretched out, like my wife, you need to have a steady supply of very large dicks. My wife now masturbates with a fat 12 inch dildo. I love to watch it all fit up her c*nt now even though I can't feel her anymore. still loves me so she sucks me off instead.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 06:47 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I guess to get stretched out, like my wife, you need to have a steady supply of very large dicks. My wife now masturbates with a fat 12 inch dildo. I love to watch it all fit up her c*nt now even though I can't feel her anymore. still loves me so she sucks me off instead.
anal isnt a option?

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
Old 06-20-2013, 07:57 PM

Default More

Yes, I fuck her ass every so often but in reality you can't do that all the time. Blow jobs are cleaner, quicker and sometimes easier for her. I always finger her little clit or eat her to an orgasm or two afterwards. I really love the taste of her pussy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 10:52 PM

nice fantasy...my wife has had 3 kids...each with heads larger than any 3 dicks you could stick in simultaneously....she is still tight around 1 finger.

The mouth of the vagina is a muscle every time its stretched it gets tigher
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stangger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 11:27 PM

Not if you keep it stretched. She didn't have 4 kids a week for 3 years did she?
The Following User Says Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 11:40 PM

Default More

Also women who have babies want their pussy to get tight again and even do special exercises to get it tight. My wife likes to keep hers loose so she can take the giant dicks in it without it hurting her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 11:37 AM

love this thread! Trying right now, to get my wife to get with another man. she is slowly opening up to the idea! We have started to soft swap! Please do continue!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to telefonica For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 05:54 PM

Default More

My wife went with Dale to the dance floor and started slow dancing with him. When I could see them I noticed his hands were all over her. She had that expression on her face I know all too well, very turned on. I think at one point he had his hand under her short skirt playing with her clean shaven pussy like I sometimes do. When the song finished the DJ started playing a fast number. I had moved as close to the dance floor as I could and was real interested in what was going to happen next. Well, she started to dance. She's always been a good dancer but tonight she was really shaking it. I knew what was going to happen next. Since the lights were low on the dance floor most people couldn't see a little of her butt cheeks peak out once in a while or her beautiful pussy flash every so often, but her tits popping in and out of her low cut top had everyone's attention.

We had talked earlier that day about where this all was headed and how I would let her explore things on her own but I was begining to have second thoughts about all this. Seeing your wife at a nude beach and fucking a guy in our room was one thing but I could tell she was loosing control.

Everyone's eyes were turning to her as more people saw her bare tits shaking to the music. I think people were also noticing her bare pussy at times too. Dale had a grin on his face like he had hit the mother load. I looked over at the other 2 guys at the table, and they were all cheering her on. She was now almost dancing like a topless dancer, shaking her tits in Dale's and other guys faces. I was just about to step up and put an end to this when the song ended. Most of the guys on the Dance floor applauded her. As she tucked her tits back in I could see she was loving it. She said something to Dale and went off towards the Ladies room which just happened to be down a hall to my left. As she past me she made a little head gesture to follow her. I got up and walked into the hall with her and she turned to me and said, "Dale asked me to go out with him and his 2 hansom friends tonight. Do you mind if I go?" She said "I know you wanted to spend the night making love but if anything happens, I brought my little video camera with me." "I'll let you watch it and I'll make it up to you." I told her I wanted her to stay with me and that I loved her. She said if I loved her I would let her do this down here where no one knows her. She said she would go back to being a good wife when we got home. "You promise?" I asked her. She said yes, smiled, kissed me on the cheek, and turned and walked away.

She never kept that promise. Once a woman has a steady diet of big hard dicks it's hard to go back.

I watched the 4 of them leave, walked back to the hotel alone, and wondered if I had done the right thing. I don't know if she would have stopped if had asked her to. I'll never know.

Below is a picture of me fucking her, taken around 15 years ago when her pussy was tight. Let me know what you think of my wife, her pussy, and tell me about your wife with a big dick if you want to hear more.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam24.jpg  
Old 06-24-2013, 05:25 PM

Default More

I want to hear if anyone has any similar stories about their wives and pictures. If I get enough interest I will continue the story about how my wife got hooked on giant dicks and how our marriage has changed since that weekend.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143