or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2011, 08:29 AM

Default Wow

Fantastic story, thank you for sharing it xx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a36asteve For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2011, 07:18 PM

Would love to hear more about your swinging. Do you still swing now ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerome Kinder For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 06:47 AM

Default great stories

you always have the nicest stories, woo hoo, and now I can see that you have a very nice penis too. you can see so many of us on here envy couples with this openness.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 02:19 AM

Thanked 3,582 Times in 427 Posts
Default bore?

I don't think it's boring at all. It has me up like a flagpole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWooHoo View Post
I've written before about the first intercourse sharing with my ex-wife and also the time with my wife but I'd like to keep this thread alive. I don't believe I've written about the first time I experienced sharing, which would be with my ex-wife (I'll refer to her here as "R") and another couple - "soft swap" but very hot nonetheless...

This story is REAL.

R and I decided to explore swinging together. Coming across an ad in a small local newspaper for a swinger's club, we made a call and learned there was a no-pressure meet-n-greet party coming up. The night of the event we were both pretty nervous, but once there realized there really was no pressure and the couples we chatted with were all pretty "normal" and friendly. There was no sex at the (public) club, but we hit it off well with two couples and left that night with phone numbers to make plans to see them soon.

Steve and Jen were a good looking couple. Steve was a big stocky guy, bald/shaved head, with a big pleasant smile and the best way to describe Jen would be "a thick Barbara Eden" with longish blonde hair and pretty substantial chest. After meeting them for dinner, we decided the next time would be sexual. They were relatively new to swinging and had decided they were only OK with "soft swap" which was anything but intercourse. As we were completely new to the experience we figured that would be a good way to begin, too.

We invited them over to our place for brunch and after the meal we returned to living room. Steve sat on one end of the couch, I on the other. Jen sat in a corner armchair, "R" pulling a chair from the dining room to sit across from us all. You could tell everyone was pretty nervous as we'd talked over dinner last about having sex and the lull in conversation made it clear it was on everyone's mind.

No one was saying much and my ex took it in her own hands to begin, asking me to come over to her. I didn't know quite what she had in mind, but she got up from her chair, sat me down in it and knelt down on the carpet in front of me. Unzipping my fly, she pulled out my cock and started sucking me. Now I should explain here that she was an expert at cock sucking, just amazing and in no time had me big and hard.

So I'm sitting in this chair with a major erection, "R" slurping away on it while Steve and Jen are watching. She looks over at Steve and asks if he'd like some of that. Of course, he nods yes and she leaves me sitting, dick in hand to go over to the couch and sit next to him. Right off her hand goes to Steve's crotch and they begin heavy kissing.

I'm seeing my wife with another guy for the first time so of course my attention is on her and what she's doing. Although Jen's eyes had been on my hard dick, they are now also on her husband and my wife as they kiss and grope. It doesn't take long though before R has Steve's pants pulled down and she's sucking him. It was really wild seeing her with another guys cock in her mouth, but was pretty hot to see him getting hard from her talented mouth and tongue.

I sit back down on the end of the couch and ask Jen to join me. She sits down facing me and we begin kissing. Things heat up quickly and I've got her shirt unbuttoned, about to see those big tits for the first time. When I unhook her bra I find out they're even bigger than imagined. Nice shape. Big Nipples. Sensitive. Really major pair of tits. She pulls my shirt off too - the sensation of her against my chest is incredible.

Jen is really getting into having her nipples sucked and played with and is just grinding on my lap. I'm hard as hell from R's sucking and the sensation of Jen against me and Jen decides she'd like to have me in her mouth. Getting on her knees, I sit forward again and Jen just goes crazy sucking me. I hold her jiggling tits in each hand as she bobs back and forth on my shaft.

I look over and Steve and R are now mostly naked. Steve is kneeling on the floor too, R laying back on the couch, legs spread wide, he's eating her pussy and she's loving every moment of it. I knew the groans were getting louder, but was too distracted with Jen's tits to see what they'd been up to. I was glad R was enjoying herself, as I was utterly thrilled with Jen.

Jen was wearing a skirt, and I'd decided it was time to learn just what was under it. Pulling her up to face me and straddle my lap again, I resume kissing her and rubbing her pussy through her underwear with one hand. She was soaking wet, I mean really, really just amazingly wet. I pulled her panties to one side and slid one then two fingers insider her. She started bucking against my hand, fucking my fingers as we kept in close embrace. I SO wanted to fuck her.

Hearing a cry, Jen and I's attention shifts to R and Steve. I could tell R had cum pretty hard; her legs are now on either side of Steve's hips, and their lips are locked in another deep kiss. It looked like they'd been fucking, but that was supposed to be taboo, so I didn't know what to think. R rose up from the couch and suggested we all go back to the bedroom. It didn't take any more prompting.

This is getting kind of long ... there's more once we're back in the bedroom. If you'd like to learn more, please comment (not fishing, just want to know there's interest - don't want to bore, if I haven't already).

I'm at mhiver9821 at gmail and on yahoo.

Pet peeve: why doesn't each person here come up with some avatar for their posts? It helps me and other users identify and remember the best posters.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mark.hiver37 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 04:55 AM

Default Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by blonde4it View Post
Can we have the link to them?
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=109640
My gf Jas
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jerome Kinder For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 09:58 AM

Default My introduction

Great information guysmuch appreciated specifically with what i will be attempting to accomplish.

Does any one have any further reading? Where's the best place to start here on this site?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hodeadvance For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2011, 07:45 PM

One night I was at a freinds house talking to a pretty in her early twenties, turns out she was seeing a freind of my freind. As the night went on we kept running into each other at about 10:00 her boyfriend ran out to get more beer and we where left on the patio alone. Feeling comfortable and see that her nipples where hard I asked her what size her tits where ? She turn a little red and said small B's, I told that is a great size. A little more small talk and a wondering hand on her thigh lead to her she reached over and stroking my cock. The boyfriend got back about 10:30and by 11:00 I said I was going to a bar to get some chick to blow me.

On the way out I told her the bar I was going to and said to meet me in the parking lot at 1am, and she was waiting at my car when I came out. Walking up to her I told her to open her shirt and get on her knees without saying a word she was bare chested and ready to suck me off. I have to say she gave a great blow job, I shot half in her mouth and the rest on her tits. After rubbing my cum into those tight titties of hers I sent her home.

I talked to her a day later and found out that the guys she was dating she was seeing becuase he was going to make a good husband and that he had not even got to second base yet with her. I continued to fuck her or get a BJ once or twince a day for about two months. Then we are going at it in her living room with her bend of the arm of the couch when the phone rings she lets it go to the ansrewing machine and it is a guy asking to come get something she then tells me it is her husband that she is separated from and the divorce will not be final for a couple months. Seems she caught him fucking his secretary. I told her to call him back, when she start talking I again push her over the couch arm and whisper to keep talking till I fill her pussy with cum and dont cum. Ten minutes later I filled her up and walked around and started rubbing my dick on her cheeck.

So I guess you could say I cuckold two guys with one chick
Old 01-13-2012, 02:04 PM

Well I currently share my wife with another man. I have watched them and now i drop her off
She has seen him 3 times now and i get really turned on. Him and i chat all the time on msn and i tell him everthing he needs to know to get what he wants in bed. my wife doesnt know how much we chat
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to maxg62 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 01:42 PM

Default camping

my wife and i used to go camping with a good buddy of mine from work. we had all been friends for a long time and were comfortable skinny dipping and such when we camped.. and soon it became more when we were in the tent , with her in the middle i dared her to play with his cock. she was reluctant but agreed to try it and see what happened.. of course we had all been drinking earlier so inhibitions were a bit loose. he was receptive to the hand play by her but he thought i did not know she was doing it.. which made it hotter for me. she said it did not take long for him to be rock hard. i played with her tits casually as she stroked him. she said his cock was sumwhat thicker than mine but about the same lenghth, he was un cut and she said a bit different that handling mine .. she said he did not last too long before he exploded all over her hand, he came quite a good bit she said . he was very excited to be getting a hand job unexpectedly. i whispered to my wife about what a good job she did .. and heard the zipper on his jeans go back up after his cock subsided .. she had massaged his cum all over his belly and groin and we all drifted off to sleep and in the am we all acted like it never happened. he did not mention it to me or did i let on that i had encouraged her to do it... in the trips to follow the same thing happened from time to time.. he was always excited to hear when we were planning on going camping for the weekend. i luved it , to be secretly sharring a hand job from my wife to my good buddy.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:00 PM

Thanked 2,615 Times in 83 Posts
Default Shared wife...!

As I explained in a previous post titled "How open is your wife about her past?" (Non-Fiction section of this site), my wife has been cuckolding me since before we were married. I encourage all of you to read that post as it explains a lot. That being said, my wife and I have been in the hotwife / cuckold lifestyle for about ten years now. She has one steady lover that on occasion, meets her for an evening of raunchy sucking and fucking!

Since indulging in this lifestyle; although our participation would be considered by many to be rather mild, I have experienced the thrills of many milestones. These would include, the very first time my wife got fucked by another man while we were married, my wife telling her lover that I knew of, approved, and encouraged, her sexual liaisons with him, my wife being photographed nude and lewd by her bull (my camera) prior to one of their suck and fuck sessions, her bull coming to our home to pick up my wife for a date and me telling him to fuck her good, listening on my wife's open cell phone as her bull fucked her, the bull returning my wife to our home after a date and me thanking him for fucking her, the first time her bull agreed to let me watch him fuck her which he did in our marital bed and later spending the night in my bed while I slept in the spare room, and of course, eating out (cleaning) my wife's pussy after another man has fucked her!

Our occasional hotwife / cuckold "play dates" have injected a new and exciting energy into our middle-aged sex lives. There has been nothing else for me as erotic as watching my beloved wife of many years enjoying herself as she services another man's cock with her mouth, pussy, and yes, sometimes her ass!

Although I have posted this photo before on this site, I will post it again. It shows a thong that my wife often wears when she goes out with her lover to get fucked! If anyone is interested, I have the stories and the details that go along with the incidents I mentioned in this post. Just give us a thanks and request that I continue!!!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0066.JPG  

Last edited by TheBigM; 01-14-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s