Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2010, 11:19 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 48 Posts
Default physical therapy nipslip

Aloha, I love this site and have been around for a while. Just started .reading the story section and I love the great stories. Today I saw some titties and wanted to shares the story.

I hurt my Achilles tendon a month ago and had been sent to the physical therapist to rehab it. On my island our small hospital has only one pt and its a Guy so I wasn't expecting anything exciting. So I get there and wouldn't you know they have I greasy 22 year old intern staying for a couple of months and she is assigned to me. This girl her name is Jesse is about 5'8" slim athletic build small perky tits and a beautiful ass. She also has these big doe_ like blue eyes that makes you want to look her in the eyes when she is speaking. So now I'm thinking atleast I get to check out this beauty for the hour I have to be here. I notice right away that she is using a pretty low cut vee neck shirt and that if i could get the right angle I could probably get a peek. We are doing my stretches and she says lets try this stretch, she puts a chair in front of me and make me put my foot on the chair while she gets on her knees below me and squeezes my foot as I bend it rocking back and forth each time getting closer to her and the closer i get to her the more i can see down her shirt. This first day tdhat it happened I didn't get to see her nipple but I got to see most of her white boobs, its good to know.she's been enjoying the sun. Any ways I'm loving the whole thing and I take my time and get nice long looks and I'm telling her this is the best stretch that we have done.she tells me she thinks so to and we should do it everyday. After my hour I leave and cannot wait to return.

For the next four visits I get the same thing low cut shirt beautiful blue eyes and almost titty shot but no paydirt. Then the fifth visit she is wearing a button up shirt buttoned up with no chance at all and I'm thinking maybe I stared to hard the last visit because each visit previous got me closer and closer to a full titty shot and he anticipation was killing me.

Okay that brings us to today's visit. I walk in a yes another low cut top and this top is really low cut so I know I going to get a good look today. Now I'm a big guy so it takes a lot of her strength tosqueeze my ankle and it is when she does this that she squeezes her breasts together opening up her bra. We are doing my stretches first thing I see her areola slip out. Yes finally I hope I can get more, now we start to joke about how she has a hard time gripping my foot and start to change her grip and then there it was. Her full left nipple in all it glory the whole tit and the view I had was spectacular. I'm looking down on her and her beautiful breast and she looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes abed I alternate looks from her eyes to her titty and it just looks like I'm concentrating on the stretches. I've seen enough to make me happy but I was thinking I sure would like to see the right boob too, not to be a glutton but. We take a short break and start again now she switches hands a leans the other way and out comes her right boob full pink nipple semi erect and beautiful.

I left today and couldn't wait to tell. I hope the story was alright I've never written before. I will Ry to get a pic of her, I have two more visits and I hope they go as good as this one went.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:58 PM

Yes, please post picture.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfubar View Post
Yes, please post picture.
Times 2

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s