or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2017, 06:17 PM

Thanked 29,757 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default so try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
My wife still believes that people cannot see inside of our ground floor apartment during the day because of the angle of the sun. Last week she put her belief to the test again. It was Wednesday, the wife and I had both taken the day off from work. The kids were out of town so things were fairly quiet until we realize it is also the day that our apartment complex's lawn crew comes mow the grass, blow the leaves, etc.

As she does every day, she opened the blinds in the bedroom and those at the french doors to let sunlight into the dim apartment. Today was no exception, except today she did it nude.We where in the living room watching the morning news, I gave her a few kisses and rubs and that sent her off. She stood up, walked out of the room and returned with a blanket which she laid on the floor between me and the TV and directly in front of the patio door. She laid down, spreading eagle, aiming her now wet pussy towards the french doors and drew up her knees to begin playing with herself. It was not long before we were having sex, sunlight shining on our bodies.

A few minutes into it we switched position and she did reverse cowgirl while facing outside overlooking the courtyard. We heard the sound of the leaf-blower but didn't really pay it any attention until the guy was actually our patio blowing the leaves and grass back into the courtyard. Wife didn't stop or even slow down since she was so close to coming. The guy didn't stop, pause or anything. I wasn't able to get any good pics but here's the screenshot of her walking pass the patio door.

Have her do the blanket thing again and you go outside and stand where people walk by and see their point of view. Maybe she's right and because of the glare nothing is seen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2017, 06:48 AM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

collector5757: The guy didn't give any noticeable indication that he saw us. But I wasn't really pay him that much attention also.

Rickandsuzy: I've looked before and it depends. I do know that if you're really close you can vaguely make out people walking around. In this case he was pretty close to that distance but I can't say what the lighting allowed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2017, 06:56 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default "But I wasn't really pay him that much attention also."

Glad to hear it!!
The Following User Says Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 03:45 PM

Thanked 7,653 Times in 379 Posts
Default It happened again

I open the windows to air out the house once in the spring when it first gets warm enough and once in the fall when it gets cool enough. We have good screens so we can leave them open for however long we want without worrying about bugs getting in. I opened them up yesterday and left most of them open until right before going to bed. I left our bedroom window open for the night.

I did the same thing I did last time. I waited until she went into the bathroom and then opened the blinds enough to give a good street view. However, this time when she came back into the bedroom she said we needed to wait a little while so we knew for sure the kids were in their bedrooms. While we were waiting and listening she notice the curtains had been blown around from the window being open all day so she decided to straighten them. While she was doing this, still dressed in her pajamas, she closed the blinds all the way. The lights were off but the television was on, lighting up the area in front of the window.

We finally started kissing and I immediately pulled her clothes off. Even though I knew we weren’t going to be seen, I decided to pull her down to the end of the bed in front of the window. At least I could fantasize about someone being able to see us. I almost gave up but then got an idea. I took our lube and toys bag out of a drawer. I remembered we have a blindfold I got a long time ago. We have only used it a couple times and haven’t used it in a long while. I had to dig around in our little secret bag and found it stuffed down in the bottom. I pulled it out and put it on her. She started to object but then went with it. The couple times we used it I played a touch type game and it has turned her on. Last night was no different.

I started kissing and licking her on different areas of her body from head to ankle. I don’t do toes. After tonguing her clit for a few minutes I stood her up and said, “Chair” and she knew what I meant because the last time we did this I leaned her back in the chair at the end of the bed and directly in front of the window to eat her pussy. It was the perfect position. She was blindfolded the time before and I took that opportunity to snap a few unaware pics. The attached pic is from a previous time several years ago, but in the same chair. Sorry for the old cell phone quality pic.

I put her legs on each armrest and started licking her clit again. I still couldn’t position myself to open the blinds. I then pulled her forward in the chair and put my cock in her mouth. If you read one of my earlier threads, you will see she has come a long way. She started sucking my cock. I stopped her and grabbed the wand vibrator. I turned it on, stuck it between her legs and then stuck my cock back in her mouth. She was doing a fantastic job this time, taking much more dick than usual. I was finally within reach of the cord for the blinds. I reached over and pulled the cord, only this time the blinds weren’t just a little open. They were wide open. The window was open. There was only a thin window screen between us and our entire neighborhood so anyone who happened to look could plainly see my naked wife sucking my cock while vibrating herself to orgasm!

I was so turned on I could have easily cummed on the back of her throat but had enough presence of mind to pull out because she would have likely yanked off the blindfold to spit out my load in the bathroom. I would have been busted. The last time I cummed in her mouth she said, in the best way she could with a mouthful of cum, “I didn’t want you to go in my mouth.” and went straight to the bathroom to spit it out and brush her teeth.

As I pulled my cock out of her mouth I almost lost my load but was briefly able to hold it back. Almost immediately she brought herself to orgasm with the vibrator. Watching this and knowing it was happening for everyone to see was too much for me! I said, “I have to cum.” I don’t know if she heard me or not because she was on her second or third wave of her orgasm. I barely had to stroke myself before I started cumming all over the front of her naked orgasmic body.

After I finished, I quickly reached over and closed the curtains before she pulled her blindfold off. The noise of the television and vibrator covered the sound of the moving blinds. I gave her a kiss and apologized for the mess. I went into the bathroom to get something to clean her off. We both put on our pajamas and went to bed. I decided it was safest to not draw attention to the window so I left it open all night. I closed it this morning while she was still in bed. She stirred and then went back to sleep.

I don’t know if anyone saw us or not. No cars went by this time. Even if nobody saw us, the thought that it is possible somebody watched my wife suck my dick while vibrating herself and then maybe saw me cum all over her, especially since it took me so long to get her to give blowjobs periodically, is still a big turn on. I don’t think I will risk trying it again. I got away with it twice.
Attached Thumbnails
D086B752-C4DD-409F-B7E0-109997BE83A9.jpeg  
Old 11-27-2017, 12:35 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Christmas lights

Had the Friday after Thanksgiving off and Lisa and I took advantage of the nice weather and put up the outside Christmas decorations. Our kids bought one of those laser light things that light up your house with red and green moving dots so I put that in the yard too.

Fast forward to Saturday night and as Lisa and I go up to our bedroom the blinds are open and the laser lights are coming in the window. Almost immediately I ask her to strip in front of the window for me. So she is standing in front of the window and I'm off to the side and she is facing me. As she takes off her clothes the red and green dots are moving around on her bare skin. Once she was naked I asked her to face the window. As she stood there facing the street I started to undress while still being intrigued watching the laser move on her body. I then came up behind her and started to caress her breasts. As I did she reached for the cord on the blinds and closed them ending the show. We then got into bed and had a good time.

I made a mental note to have her strip for me again when I'm outside so I can see what the laser lights look like on her body from the street. I don't think they really "illuminate" her but I can't wait to see.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:53 AM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
We just posted our window story on another thread....... OPEN- Share your wife thread...
repeat
Old 12-02-2017, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
I made a mental note to have her strip for me again when I'm outside so I can see what the laser lights look like on her body from the street. I don't think they really "illuminate" her but I can't wait to see.
We experimented tonight. I went outside just after midnight and Lisa waited at our open window. When she saw me she dropped her robe and stood there naked. As I expected, with the randomness of the led' s they didn't light her up much more than the streetlight a couple houses down the street . I then turned off the motion function and that seemed to define her body more but that just may have been because I knew there was a naked woman standing in the window. When I came back inside she was waiting for me in bed and under the covers. And the blinds were closed.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 11:04 PM

Default Twice last week

Lisa and I fooled around in front of our bedroom window twice last week. Tuesday during a thunder storm and Friday, a nice clear night.

Tuesday we had already went to bed and fallen asleep when the storm came through and woke us up. We ended up starting to fool around instead of going back to sleep. Once I pulled her t-shirt and panties off I asked Lisa to go and open the blinds. She did, of course slowly as she made sure nobody was out walking in the thunderstorm. Yes I kidded her about that. She then stood at the window looking out at the lightning which lit her body up nicely. Lisa then turned to me and started to caress her breasts for a moment before rejoining me on the bed. Not much foreplay, she just got on top of me and started to ride me. When she was close she asked me to rub her clit and that sent her over the edge. I then started to thrust into her faster until I came. I think I fell asleep about 2 seconds later. When the alarm went off in the morning the blinds were closed.

Friday was a little different. We had gone out for dinner and when we got home around 10:30pm our neighbors directly across the street from us were out in their driveway. They had their fire pit going. about a half hour later we went up to our bedroom. The blinds and windows were open. Lisa went into our closet and started to get undressed. I followed her in and started caressing her naked body. Then I asked her if we could keep the blinds open to which she said not with our neighbors in their driveway. With a little back and forth between us I talked her into walking by the window (with our bedroom lights turned off). So I went and turned the lights off. Lisa then walked past the window turned around and walked back. She then closed our blinds half way so we couldn't be seen on our bed. When she walked by the window she wasn't right next to it, she was as close to our bed as she could get so it would have been difficult for her to be seen but it was still hot. It was also hot as we were fucking that we could here our neighbors talking away and laughing in their driveway.

The picture shows how far she was from the window as she walked past. She was tight up against it.
Attached Thumbnails
_SC08828crop.jpg  
Old 05-07-2018, 10:16 PM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default neig

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Lisa and I fooled around in front of our bedroom window twice last week. Tuesday during a thunder storm and Friday, a nice clear night.

Tuesday we had already went to bed and fallen asleep when the storm came through and woke us up. We ended up starting to fool around instead of going back to sleep. Once I pulled her t-shirt and panties off I asked Lisa to go and open the blinds. She did, of course slowly as she made sure nobody was out walking in the thunderstorm. Yes I kidded her about that. She then stood at the window looking out at the lightning which lit her body up nicely. Lisa then turned to me and started to caress her breasts for a moment before rejoining me on the bed. Not much foreplay, she just got on top of me and started to ride me. When she was close she asked me to rub her clit and that sent her over the edge. I then started to thrust into her faster until I came. I think I fell asleep about 2 seconds later. When the alarm went off in the morning the blinds were closed.

Friday was a little different. We had gone out for dinner and when we got home around 10:30pm our neighbors directly across the street from us were out in their driveway. They had their fire pit going. about a half hour later we went up to our bedroom. The blinds and windows were open. Lisa went into our closet and started to get undressed. I followed her in and started caressing her naked body. Then I asked her if we could keep the blinds open to which she said not with our neighbors in their driveway. With a little back and forth between us I talked her into walking by the window (with our bedroom lights turned off). So I went and turned the lights off. Lisa then walked past the window turned around and walked back. She then closed our blinds half way so we couldn't be seen on our bed. When she walked by the window she wasn't right next to it, she was as close to our bed as she could get so it would have been difficult for her to be seen but it was still hot. It was also hot as we were fucking that we could here our neighbors talking away and laughing in their driveway.

The picture shows how far she was from the window as she walked past. She was tight up against it.

The neighbors w/ kids must love you???!!!..... rule of thumb for erotic behavior... don't shit where you sleep,,, and don't try to shock the neighbors... it will come back at you later...
Old 05-09-2018, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
The neighbors w/ kids must love you???!!!..... rule of thumb for erotic behavior... don't shit where you sleep,,, and don't try to shock the neighbors... it will come back at you later...
Thanks for your unwarranted concern. Our neighbors kids have left the nest long ago. Also, as our activities are almost always done at night, with the bedroom lights off in our second story bedroom there is actually not much chance of being seen. This is something we've tested by me going outside and looking into our bedroom to see how visible Lisa is.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d