photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-11-2017, 09:10 PM

Thanked 15,521 Times in 918 Posts

Would have thought this thread would take off a little better than it has.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wildfire54 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 07:18 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire54 View Post
Would have thought this thread would take off a little better than it has.
I agree with you. Maybe its because it happens so often that its not worth mentioning? Perhaps its because most guys don't go shopping with their wives or if they do, they're either off on their own in the sports or tools aisle or they're sticking right on their wife's heels.

Personally, My wife has two guys who hit on her every time they see her in their store. (Both are store employees)

The first and most persistant is an older black man who makes a beeline for her every time he sees her there alone. We have never seen him hitting on other customers at the large retail store he works at although he is an admitted sucker for natural red heads. She is always friendly with him and tries to let him down gently every time but like I said, he is very persistant. My wife refers to him as "my boyfriend".

The other guy is the manager at the gas station/store we frequent often. This Middle Eastern guy goes out of his way to wait on her, coming out from behind the counter to help her find stuff or reach for things high on shelves. She will run inside to buy a soda or something while I'm pumping gas. If she's in there for more than 5 minutes, I'll know he's working that shift! I don't know if he hits on her only or if he's trying to add her to a harem, but he's another one she has to turn down often.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:52 PM

Thanked 7,433 Times in 287 Posts

Not much in stores but often in bars. My wife is 20 years younger than me and I guess that when we are sitting side by side at a bar, it doesn't look like we are together. She is very friendly and outgoing and will converse with anyone around the bar. I'm generally more quiet, my conversations are generally just with the bartender as I order beers.
Several time guys have chosen the seat next to her and struck up a conversation unaware that the old guy shes next to is her husband.
Once, she was talking to a guy and I was watching a baseball game, not paying much attention to their conversation until I heard her say, rather loudly. "I'm married!" Un deterred, the guy continued for several more minutes until she again said "I'm married" she followed by saying "And this is my husband!" as she pointed at me. I then looked over at the guy, smiled and gave a little wave. He looked at me, then looked at her. Again looked at me and then at her.
He told her that he didn't believe her and said that she was just saying that so he would leave her alone.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:36 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

If I can flip this around. I went to buy a few things for winter, a wool blazer and some pants. While I was looking at blazers this cute woman my age or so was looking too, she asked me if I'd try on a coat for her, she said I looked the same size as her husband. I tried on stuff for her, she helped me find stuff that matched for me, as much as I hate shopping, she made it easier.

When I got home and showed my wife the stuff I bought, she commented that I showed better taste than I usually do. I told her about the woman who helped me, she said "you big dummy, that's the oldest flirt in the book, she was trying to pick you up. You never have known when a woman is flirting with you".

It was true, my wife had to ask me out on our 1st 2 dates before I caught on. But then it dawned on me, I asked her, "how do you know this, is this a trick you use to pick up men at the mall?|

No answer.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:47 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Aek

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEKAMP21 View Post
I know i would be all over your wife!!!

Thanks for the compliment..... she always gets help w/ her questions at Home Depot from everyone??!!
Old 02-26-2018, 11:35 PM

Default At least twice

Its funny you mention this because on a couple of occasions before our bull came over to play I have sent my wife to the store to get some liquor or some condoms. Since its the same day as a play date she is of course all dolled up. Has a revealing dress on and her hair and make up and toes are done. Basically she looks like a cheap hooker without actually being one. And on two separate times she brought home a guys number. The first guy we invited over to play. He never showed and the second guy wouldn't answer our calls. She turns heads by how she is dressed constantly but she has only been hit on at the store twice.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 10:33 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Home Depot and Supermarket

Repost..
When your wife dresses on a daily basis like this, including for regular shopping, YES, she does get hit up all the time.... she dosen't want to meet any men , but she naturally teases enough.
Attached Thumbnails

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2