photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-24-2017, 06:26 AM

Default Naughty friend, little pictures, big thrill

Not so long ago in those prefacebook times, we had this thing called MSN Messenger. I often went to adult videochatrooms and became friends with this short-haired brunette swinger lady in her late twenties/early thirties. She and her boyfriend were already swingers. We always been only friends, she wasn't interested in me and stated it from the start. She never teased me, just sent me one picture on one occasion when we were joking - a very nice rear view in a black corset and garters... we just had open conversations, she knew I was turned on but I wasn't coming on to her.

She surprised me one afternoon by giving a full show on those videochat were you had like one frame every 30 seconds at best. One minute she's joking in the public room then suddenly she takes the webcam down, showing nice Dim Ups and boots, pulls up her skirt and starts touching herself. Things are heating up when a pair of hands enter the picture and next thing you know, she's blowing her man on the chair before straddling him. One frame at the time, I see her pretty round butt with her skirt pulled up going up and down her man's hard cock. Her hand enters the picture and caress his balls. They finished with a nice stand up doggystyle, her open mouth straight into the camera... No sound and an exciting frustration...

Later when they broke up, she started enjoying the full lifestyle and went heavily into black guys. On messenger, we had this little stamp-size profile picture that you could change with whatever you upload. She gave me some thrilling surprises this way. One minute, I got a picture of her randomly smiling, next thing I see, she's on her knees, top off, one cock in her mouth and one other in each hand... Her return from holidays was nice too : she met this black guy and I got the full (though little) picture of the night : she's on her knees in a tank top, wearing glasses, smiling and staring into the camera, licking and sucking the tip of that large black cock... pictures keep changing, her top and glasses are off, I can see her thong, she's sucking and pumping, licking the balls with a look in her eyes that would set your crotch on fire... last glimpses I had from this night, she was riding him reverse cowgirl and he was doing her doggystyle with a nice anal... Some holidays later, she had a busy night with two black guys ending up with a lot of pictures, spitroasting her with her thong pulled aside, reverse cowgirl with the second guy in her mouth, ending by covering her chest with cum...

Little pictures making big impressions... I kinda miss this thrill! Any similar experiences?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hotannfan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida