photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-18-2017, 05:08 AM

Thanked 9,607 Times in 318 Posts
Default My wife does a sexy striptease for a stranger, without her being aware of it!

I said to T “that bloke, over there – he’s definitely giving you the eye you know”. “Behave”, she retorted “concentrate on helping me decide what to try on”

After some time, I encouraged her “choice” to be a sexy basque, matching thong & new stockings i.e.: something for which she would have to strip naked to try on! Again, as we made our way to the changing rooms, I noticed the same lone chap and he had clearly clocked what T was carrying to the cubicles - and it as obvious what he was thinking!

T gave me her big smile as she closed the cubicle door, sexy undies in hand….”no peeping” she laughed. The door clicked behind her and then to my obvious delight I saw the peep-hole cover open from the inside. A quick look through and there she was, grinning and waving, she blew me a kiss. I stood back momentarily, looked back into the shop and saw that our “stalker” was still around – looking furtively towards the changing rooms. I caught his eye and he immediately looked away, pretending he wasn’t looking my way. Then something got the better of him…..and I got this rush of blood to the head and the most amazing adrenalin kick – his gaze caught mine – I gave him a nod and then flicked my head backwards – beckoning him over. He looked surprised, a bit shocked and unsure. I again beckoned him with my hand – he walked over…I gave him a wink “well, mate, I don’t know why I am doing this, but it’s your lucky day…that peephole is all yours my friend”. “You really mean it”? the stranger says…”b.b.but why me?”. “I can’t explain it” I replied – “but, just take the chance before I change my mind…go on, go on – feast your eyes on my wife”. “OK, wow, thanks, so much” he said and with that pushed his eyes against the peephole for the show.

I stood a few yards away, I got that amazing adrenalin rush again as I imagined what this guy, unknown to either of us was watching. Of course, T was none-the-wiser and I just found it so powerfully erotic. The guy was clearly loving what he was seeing – a noticeable bulge appeared in his trousers, so it was clear that the show was good!

This must have gone on for ten minutes, the chap was positively drooling...then something must have got the better of him, he turned, blurted out to me “that was fantastic…thanks so much” and just dashed off through the shop…and out through the door…I think the staff must have thought he was a shop-lifter!

"Right" I thought, "I need to play this straight for a little while yet". I had a quick look through the peephole and could see that T was just pulling her boots back on. With seconds she re-appeared. “Well, just looking at your eyes through that peephole it was obvious that enjoyed that…and approved of the basque too?!” I kept a straight face – “yep, you looked gorgeous” I replied….”lets’ go and pay then shall we”? We stood at the checkout waiting to pay – my heart was pounding, what an experience, it was a real job just containing myself. “Have to tell her at some stage” I thought – “but not now – wait until later” I decided – wait for the right moment.

Well, I couldn’t stop thinking about this for the rest of the day. I was bursting to tell her. Later that evening we had finished our evening meal and were having a quiet drink together, sat on the sofa. “So”, she said, “ how about I go and slip into that new basque now then”?........Clearly this was the moment.

“That would be great, T”…but just before you do, I need to make a little confession”. “Oh? Really?” she said surprised. “You remember, in Ann Summers, I pointed out a chap that I thought was eyeing you up”? “Yes”, she replied, “but I didn’t think he was – it was just your fertile mind”.

I replied - “er, well, no it wasn’t actually…he was eyeing you up…but much more than you think”. “What”? She said, "I don’t follow you". “Well, don’t throw anything at me!...but this is the honest truth, I invited him to have a look through the peephole at you”….T-Jane’s mouth dropped open …”you’re kidding?” she said. My face told her that I wasn’t….”what? A quick look?…or longer?...... “The whole time” I admitted. “I don’t know why I did it really, but, something just came over me… I found it so horny, knowing he was watching……and saw, well, everything”!

T was literally lost for words. Silent for what seemed like ages. Then she looked at me, looked thoughtful, then cracked her best naughty smile “well, I’d say he certainly got a good show”. “Really?” I said, half relieved, and half intrigued…”please do describe it for me”

“You’re such a perve” she laughed…”ok, here goes”
“As soon I’d blown that kiss, I noticed your eyes disappear from the peephole. When I saw ‘your’ eyes again…or what I thought was your eyes…. You bloody swine!” …”Please go on” I said, “I’m loving this”..

“Ok”, she picked the story up… “soon as I saw ‘the eyes’ appear, I sat on the chair in the cubicle and unzipped my boots – slowly sliding each one off, then stood up, turned round and wiggled out of my jeans, bending right over to slip them off my feet” (image of a gorgeous thong-clad arse in my mind!).

“Next I pulled my jumper over my head and shook my hair around, rand my hands upwards through it as I turned to face the peephole. Now in just my black bra and thong I teased ‘you’ for a few seconds, before sliding my bra straps down, turning around, unclasping it and then slowly turning back around, slowly sliding the bra off my boobs and standing there with it dangling on one finger, then spinning it round – ‘stripper style’!. Next it was a quick tweak of my nips for ‘your’ delight, wetting my fingers in my mouth, before again a final spin round, bend over, bum in the air and a slow slide down of my thong” (again, image in head of a sexy bum and smooth pussy rear view!)”

“You still with me?” she laughed?...”of course, wow, yes..please go on” I said.

T continued “next, I sat down on the chair, totally starkers and spread my legs as absolutely wide as I could and slowly, slowly flicked my clitty with one finger. Moved the other hand onto my boobs and tweaked my nipples until they were rock hard. Down below, my motion picked up – faster and faster over my whole pussy, up and down my slit, then a circular motion, then first one, then a couple of fingers sliding in and out of my pussy hole….I was getting so wet, so VERY carried away…and VERY aware of the show is was giving “you”….or as it turns out a total stranger!!!”

“To be honest I was lost in the moment – not far off cumming!...then, I realised, I’d been in there a long time and better gather myself together and try on the basque. I pulled it around myself, hooked the fasteners from the front – then slid it around my body into the right position. Once in place, on and boobies jiggled until they eased nicely in - it fitted like a glove. I did a few twirls just to make sure “you” got a good all-round view. Slipping it back off slowly, ‘you’ll’ have had another good view of my naked body – hope ‘you’ enjoyed the view!!?.

Realising how long I’d been in there, I quickly pulled my clothes back on. When I emerged I had no idea what had been going on! – you dirty devil! I can’t believe that that bloke got to see ALL that! – ALL of me”

“lucky bloke”, I said – no wonder he made a dash for it” – “I bet he thought all his birthdays had come at one”. “Sounds like something had cum” “T laughed……then she sidled up to me and said, “I can’t believe you did that”…then hesitated….”but the more I think about it….the hornier I get….you are such a filthy swine”….

……then she whispered in my ear “fuck me…..now!”…………….

(Whilst there were no photo's, of course, I will try and add some which illustrate T stripping etc on another thread which allows me to add pic's.....here's the link)

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...43#post2489543
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Purple Haze For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006