Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2017, 03:34 AM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts
Default Girlfriends classmate

My friend had several of her old high school classmates over at my house for wine and hors d'oeuvres. As soon as I had spend enough time to be polite, I escaped to the library. The women were all out on the pool terrace which is well away from the part of the house I was headed to. As I entered I was surprised to find one of the women looking painting hanging in the room. She told me that she had missed the tour of the house and was just looking around.

It would have been hard to not notice that she was quite pretty and that she appears to take care of herself. (The women are all in the late 40's) As she asked me about things in the room she seemed to invade my space a bit, standing closer than is typical for strangers. After talking about the room she was in and explaining that I designed the house and did a good bit of the interior finishing myself as a kind of one year project, she said, "Do you have a brother who is available?" I laughed and said not only is my brother not available, but he really doesn't enjoy things like what I had done.

She said, "I have so many projects around my house. I need a boyfriend." I kind of laughed and said that if all she wanted was work around he house, she might do better hiring someone.

Her response shocked me. she laughed and said, "Well what I really need is some cock. I guess I could hire that too!"
It took me a minute to respond. "Well, I'v been known to hire pussy, so I don't see why not?

She took on a bit of a conspiratorial air and said, "You've hired prostitutes? What a shame. I'd do you for free."

I replied, "I appreciate the offer, but you need to get back with the others, don't you? She moved closer to me, put her hand on my jeans over my cock, and said, "If you want to take it out we've got time for me to help you come."
Old 08-07-2017, 06:31 AM

Default Nice

Nice story! So what hapoened did you give her the cock she needed or you play it cool and send her back with the others??? Must be a hard to decide
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2017, 04:04 PM

Well, actually I thought it made a lot of sense to do nothing until I knew how close she is to the friend who was hosting the party. I'm not fond of getting in the middle of a cat fight.

As it turns out, not close at all. They never talk, never see each other, so I don't think I've much to worry about. That being the case, I'm going to call her in a couple of hours. I plan to simply tell her that I'm coming over to fuck her. We'll see how she likes the direct approach.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2017, 05:18 PM

Thanked 57,436 Times in 2,206 Posts
Default Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredox2 View Post
Well, actually I thought it made a lot of sense to do nothing until I knew how close she is to the friend who was hosting the party. I'm not fond of getting in the middle of a cat fight.

As it turns out, not close at all. They never talk, never see each other, so I don't think I've much to worry about. That being the case, I'm going to call her in a couple of hours. I plan to simply tell her that I'm coming over to fuck her. We'll see how she likes the direct approach.
Fredox, you are my hero. Tell us the details of her body a d performance tomorrow.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 12:38 AM

Default Right thing

I bet that was the rihjt thing to do! Hope you have a nice fuck and we get ro ready a nice story!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 06:43 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredox2 View Post
I plan to simply tell her that I'm coming over to fuck her. We'll see how she likes the direct approach.
Legend
Old 08-12-2017, 03:12 PM

we need pictures and the whole story !
Old 08-13-2017, 02:31 PM

Well this started with an phone call. I knew not a single thing about this woman so it was entirely possible that her blunt conversation the other day was the limit of unconventional activity for her. I do know what I like. I like the forbidden. I get off on jacking off in front of women I barely know. I like to have sex where we might get caught. I like to push a woman who has never been an exhibitionist into intentionally but unpredictable showing herself to others. And I get off on being a little bit shockingly direct.

With all of that as context, I called her up and asked if I could drop by for minute. “Oh, hi. I’m glad you called. Did we talk about doing something tonight? I’m such an airhead I don’t remember!”

“No we didn’t talk about doing anything. You said you needed cock. I’m coming over to fuck you.”

“You’re not kidding are you?”

“Nope”

When I got there she met me at the door and walked me through to a pleasant sunroom. We had a pleasant conversation, wherein she babbled on about her girlfriends and the party that was held at my house. After a few minutes of pleasant conversation I said, “Do you shave your pussy?”

She asked, “Should I?”

“Not necessarily. I like hairy c*nt,” I said as I dropped my jeans. She was now pretty much silent and staring. As I jacked my cock, I said, “Take your clothes off. I want to see you naked.” she still hadn’t moved, and I said, “Stand up and come over here. Jack me off while I feel your tits and pussy, and then I want you naked.”

This time she stood up, came over, and stroked me. After a minute or so, I stepped back and reminded her to take her clothes off. She did so, breathing deeply, and then said, “Now what?”

“Now I’m going to put my cock in you and fuck you. “

With a little hesitance she asked, “Do you have a condom?”

“Nope. We’ll get a Plan B later, but I don’t want to fuck a condom, I want to fuck your c*nt and when I’m done, I want you full of my come.”

As she got out of her clothes, I pushed her to her knees and said, “Marsha suck my cock a little.” She did so, more than enthusiastically, and after a minute or so, I pulled back from her, got her on her back and mounted her. I put the head of my cock at the entrance and then drove into her in one hard thrust.

Marsha made a noise that was a combination of a yelp and a gasp and brought her heels onto my back as I proceeded to fuck her in long strokes. I asked, “Does my cock feel good in you Marsha?”, to which she replied, “Oh God, oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Ah shit I love to fuck! Talk dirty to me. Ah, fuck.”

That was all the encouragement I needed: “You like to fuck? You like to spread your legs and show your naked c*nt to men? You like to fuck men you don’t really know? You like to feel a big, long hard curved cock fucking into you? C’mon Marsha, come with my cock in your c*nt..”

There was a rhythm to the words as I was pounding into her as hard as I could. Just as I was getting near the edge, she began lids yelps, interspersed with, “Oh fuck I’m coming”. As I finally bellowed while coming in her, she lay there vibrating.

Two days later, the friend who had the party at my house was naked in my bed and had just swallowed a mouthful of come. She sat up in bed and said, “So, have you fucked Marsha yet?”
Old 08-13-2017, 03:44 PM

Thanked 57,436 Times in 2,206 Posts

Any chance of a FMF, where they suck your cock and swap your cum?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 06:41 PM

Not a prayer. Marsha is unlikely to be a repeat. She talks too much
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021