uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-26-2014, 10:17 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default What might have happened

Yesterday my wife and I were at a Memorial Day BBQ at our friend Sam and Diane's house. We were supposed to go to another BBQ at my wife's brother's house afterwards and meet up with our teenage kids who had driven there separately. After a few drinks, we had a nice buzz and were feeling pretty frisky and we realized that if we blew off the other party we would have our house all to ourselves for hours. Anyone with teenage kids knows that this is a rarity, and you have to make the most of situations when they present themselves.

We went home and started playing Truth or Dare with a surprising number of truths. We talked about our first times rounding the bases, fantasies etc. When she finally picked Dare, I dared her to strip naked and remain naked no matter what happened until the kids came home. We both knew why I had picked that particular dare, because we had told Sam and Diane that we had the house to ourselves and that they should come over. They had said they were going to clear out the remaining guests and come by as soon as they could.

We continued fooling around for a couple hours and sent some pics of my wife's tits to Sam to make sure he knew we were serious about them coming over. They reciprocated by sending a pic of Diane sucking on Sam's dick which they had sneaked away from the party to take.

My wife liked that and began giving me a blow job, when we heard a car pull into our driveway. The kids were home!

We quickly got dressed and talked with the kids for a few minutes. I was trying to figure out how to get them to leave again, but they were all tired and just wanted to hang out and watch TV. I love my kids, but man can they ruin my sex life some times... I decided I was hungry and made a quick fast-food run.

When I got back 15 minutes later, my kids informed me that my wife had gone to bed. I couldn't believe how quickly the evening had gone from us naked and fooling around, with the chance of Sam and Diane joining us, to a house full of kids and my wife asleep upstairs.

I tip-toed upstairs to check on my wife and got a big surprise. When I opened the door to our room I found my wife laying on the bed totally naked. She was on her stomach with a bottle of baby oil next to her on the bed. What was really interesting was that she had a small vibrator in her ass, and a big pink dildo in her pussy. Apparently, she was not really tired after all!

I climbed into bed and began working both toys for her. This is something of a treat for us and not something we do very often, but when we do, she really gets into it. I continued giving her the double treatment and then she pulled me down so that she could give me a blow job while I was working on both her ass and pussy. I did a little dirty-talk about how she had all her holes filled and that we should try this with three guys some time. This made her go crazy, moaning and thrashing about.

After a while she told me to replace one of the toys with my dick, she didn't care which one. Since I love vag more than ass, I pulled out the pink dildo, got her up on all fours and started fucking her from behind while continuing to use the vibrator on her ass.

I really have no idea how long we fucked but it was quite a while. I asked her for an orgasm count, and she said she had lost count even before we had started fucking. Eventually I came too and we settled in for some post-sex cuddling, stroking etc. Before we fell asleep, she said that we were going to make a full day of fucking tomorrow, all day, all our toys, every last drop of baby oil or lube...

It was a great night, and hopefully she will remember our plans for today when she wakes up.

But I can't help but wonder what might have happened if Sam and Diane had shown up...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6

0m:59s