Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2012, 07:47 PM

Thanked 14,428 Times in 602 Posts
Default Nipslip on the Northern Line

I was on my way to Camden for birthday drinks last Saturday and took the Northern Line of the London Underground. I sat diagonally across from a blonde girl in quite a loose yellow dress. She was sat next to a boy who she was being very touchy feely with, most likely her boyfriend, and they were travelling with another guy who was sitting opposite (and presumably saw everything I did).

At first I was just trying to work out whether she had a bra on, I could see no straps but suspected she had a strapless bra or at least some kind of support in the front of the dress. I was certainly keeping a discreet eye on her. And then, maybe through a combination of the movement of the train and her own playful movements back and forth with her boyfriend, something magical happened. Her right breast gradually moved higher and higher in relation to the front of the dress, and then suddenly there was a nipple. Not a shadow, not a patch of slightly darker skin, an actual nipple. Admittedly not the whole nipple, but enough of a nipple to be certain it was a nipple, not just an areola. It was higher on her breast than I would have expected, so it came as a pleasant surprise in more ways than one.

It was probably only 2 or 3 seconds but for what seemed like an age, no-one else seemed to notice. I was in a little bubble world where there was an exposed nipple on the train and I was the only person aware of it. She most certainly wasn't, I think she was looking at her phone or her combi. I was careful not to stare, but I sat back, made myself comfortable and enjoyed the moment.

And then someone else noticed. Of all the people on the train, it was her boyfriend. He frowned, leaned across her, and delicately lifted the dress back up over the nipple. She looked up quizzically at him, he said something I couldn't hear, and she adjusted herself, then went back to whatever it was she was looking at.

Still, I was enjoying a train journey with a woman who's naked nipple I had seen, it's not as cool as actually looking at it but it's still a warm fuzzy feeling. Something emboldened me, I thought I need to record this moment for posterity. I took out my phone, ostensibly to check the Olympic results (we were a mile underground but you can get signal now on some networks), but in reality to try and take a sly picture of the girl who's nipple had been out. I somehow managed it in a smooth manouevre without really aiming the lens at all, but hell if these people couldn't spot an exposed nipple they weren't going to see through my photographic subterfuge.

And then the train stopped, and the girl, her boyfriend, and the other guy got off. As she stood up the light blazed through her yellow dress and I saw the clear impression of white tango style briefs underneath. I thanked my stars I had acted promptly to secure my photograph before she left and made a mental note to share this experience with my brothers at OCC.

Apparently, if the photo isn't attached it didn't happen, so here it is. The Girl in the Yellow Dress Who's Nipple I Saw (nipple not included). You can see the boyfriend next to her and the other friend reflected in the window.
Attached Thumbnails
Photo0172.jpg  

Last edited by daveduchovny; 08-14-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:18 AM

Thanked 1,077 Times in 90 Posts

Great story and pic. I love those Tube incidents. Always have phone ready ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Dalloway For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2014, 04:51 PM

Thanked 14,428 Times in 602 Posts
Default Nipslip on the Jubilee Line

I had another awesome experience on the tube on Sunday! Sadly it only lasted two stops but well worth reporting.

I was sat on a seat next to a partition so there was no elbow room on my right, meaning I was kind of angled to the left. I had some stuff with me on the empty seat next to me.

Two Spanish or maybe Portuguese women get on at Willesden Green. There are no seats together, until I lift my stuff off the seat next to me, and they come and sit in the space. They are maybe mid-20s, both have pale complexions and very dark hair, the girl next to me has a very short Liza-Minelli type style, the other girl is more long curly locks. They are talking to each other in Spanish, or maybe Portuguese, so the girl next to me has her head turned to her friend, and her head obscures her friend from seeing where my eyes are looking.

Because of my angle, and my height, I have the absolutely perfect view down this girl's blouse, well it's more of a sun-dress really. I don't even have to move my head. My only concern is other passengers can see me looking so I try and be discreet. But the guys on the seats opposite are not really paying attention at all.

So that's it, a great set up, a bit of cleavage, nice story you think. Oh, but there is more. This Iberian beauty is wearing what appears to be a large blue-green bra, which seems quite open at the top. Her breasts are not encased by the bra, they just rest on the base of it. It is more like a scoop than a cup. I have a perfect view of her left breast, which seems to be squeezed in such a way that the nipple is pushed upwards, and is sitting there, caught between the weight of the breast and the scoop-bra. It is almost the same shade as the skin of her breast, just a very little bit darker.

The most beautiful part was that as the train juddered along, this beautiful breast, and the beautiful nipple, with such limited support, just juddered with it. It was mesmerising.

I toyed with the idea of taking my phone out, pretending to make a call and seeing what it could capture, but I didn't want to take my eyes off it. And then, all too soon, she hugged her friend, got up, and left the train. I made eye contact with her friend and she must have seen the look of regret in my eyes, she was not impressed.

That was the highlight of a great day of people watching, I got to stare at some beautiful cleavage for the whole journey in and saw more than a couple of women who were bra-less including an African lady in a very thin colourful dress which left the shape of her modest breasts and large protruding nipples very clearly defined. Sunny days on the Underground are special.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2014, 09:46 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Nice clean stories of things that happen everyday in many places. We just aren't always in those right places. To help those things along for over 50 years my wife has "accidentally" let a nipple, one, or both breasts slip out for many to see. Just a brief moment, as you wrote. But often people like us remember for years.
On another forum I have a group we call CLOSET CLEANING. I've been moving many stories to OCC. I haven't moved the true stories I call PEOPLE WATCHING with many similar stories of many years when I just happened to be in those right places. Believe me, it doesn't happen every day. As a trucker I have even more stories I could share.
Here is a sample photo of how my wife rides 1000 mile back home to visit every year. Sorry I take very few. We do it for fun not photos.
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009