photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-19-2018, 12:17 PM

Default Penis sleave

I love fucking my wife with a big black dong but i as curious about a penis sleave or extension.
I sure some of you have used them and I was wondering about you and youre partners experience with it. I'love to here some stories.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bman1958 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 06:24 PM

Fun Joe the picture was removed.
Please send it to me in a private message. I want to see how it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to bman1958 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 05:15 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

I would love to see a comparison of how she responds to sex with it on compared to sex when it is off
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tristanwoods For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 11:36 AM

Thanked 1,473 Times in 103 Posts
Default we have one

We bought one a few years ago the wife absolutely loves it and asks for it often.. it is a strapless one that staying on very good...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 07:19 AM

I bought two penis sleeves to 1) give more pleasure to my wife and 2) simulate the feeling that she's just fucked another guy. One is super soft and adds only about two inches to my girth and the other is a massive 10 inch monster that turns my cock into a battering ram! She regularly gets the soft one and loves it but has only been able to take the monster twice. It stretches her so much that she's worried she won't go back to normal afterward.

Luckily, the monster makes her cum like crazy so she hasn't told me to get rid of it yet!
Old 03-21-2020, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unawarewife View Post
I bought two penis sleeves to 1) give more pleasure to my wife and 2) simulate the feeling that she's just fucked another guy. One is super soft and adds only about two inches to my girth and the other is a massive 10 inch monster that turns my cock into a battering ram! She regularly gets the soft one and loves it but has only been able to take the monster twice. It stretches her so much that she's worried she won't go back to normal afterward.

Luckily, the monster makes her cum like crazy so she hasn't told me to get rid of it yet!
Given that it’s been almost 2 years since this post, I’m curious if she still likes you to use the penis sleeve. Has she been wanting it or more less since the last post?
Old 03-22-2020, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahqazwx View Post
Given that it’s been almost 2 years since this post, I’m curious if she still likes you to use the penis sleeve. Has she been wanting it or more less since the last post?
She still loves the sleeve. I've been buying larger ones as well as larger suction cup dildos. Its so amazing watching her cum on these big cocks and then sliding myself in afterward. So stretched out...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to unawarewife For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2020, 02:49 PM

Thanked 1,109 Times in 52 Posts

I have a "friend" with a smaller penis 4 - 4.5", and he got one of those extension that add a little girth and length. It felt... Bad? Like I didn't like it at all. I'd much rather have the small natural cock.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kathybates For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 02:14 PM

Thanked 4,607 Times in 261 Posts

I recently got my wife to order a vibrator and a I got a penis sleeve/girth enhancer. It is a reversible one, with elongated bumps on one side and smooth if you turn it inside out. It's called a Renegade Reversible Power Cage Girth Enhancer if you want to look it up. I chose this one because it has the strap to keep it on.

We tried it with the bump side out, but I don't know if we got enough lube on it because she said it was scratching or something. We reversed it, but I guess the tender tissues were irritated and she still didn't like it. Honestly, it's almost too long for me and that might be part of the problem, I don't know.

She suggested we try it again some other time with the smooth side first. It felt better for me with the smooth side out as I got to feel the bumps as I went in and out. I'll post again when we try it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2020, 11:45 AM

Thanked 4,607 Times in 261 Posts

So we tried again with the smooth side, but she said it still wasn't comfortable, mainly she thinks she doesn't like the silicone. She doesn't get real wet anyway, but when she is just doing it for me (or trying something out) it takes more lube. Even back when we used condoms she said that if it went on too long it got uncomfortable. She said not to completely discount it, we'll try again when she is more into it. I was glad to hear that. She didn't seem to have any trouble at all with the girth, which kind of surprised me. When she is into more and more naturally wet, that should help.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2