uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-10-2018, 03:18 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default Sister in law's nipples

My wife Lisa has described my favorite sister in law's nipples. I've seen her in bikinis many times. In some sexy dresses a few and in her bra and panties once. I also no from overhearing a conversation between this sis in law and another that she is waxed bare down below.

Anyway back to the nipples. As I have mentioned many times Lisa and her sister look very much a like other than Lisa is about six inches taller and her sister has much larger boobs. Sometime after the sister in law had her first child my wife and I got talking about breast feeding. Lisa said her sister was having a slightly difficult time because one of her nipples is partially inverted. Lisa then went on to say that her sister got the big boobs and Lisa got the bigger nipples. Even the non inverted one wasn't all that big. I had never really thought about them all that much before that but then thinking back I had never seen any nipple pokes from my sister in law.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 09:47 PM

Default wifes friends

my wife quite often describes what here friends look like nude.ranging from size and shape of tits to if they have pube or waxed or shaved .she even says you should see so and so s bush i keep saying would love to which she just smiles
Old 03-17-2018, 06:00 PM

I regularly talk to my wife about her friends, and less frequently her large breasted sister. When she was younger she went on several holidays to the med with her friends, all of whom went topless. I never tire of talking about their topless and nude bodies (even although they are all now 50+). She encourages me to talk about my fantasies particularly for her best friend in and she fills in the details about her friend's naked body. My fantasy usually involves a threesomes; although she will always say it is just a fantasy!
Old 03-20-2018, 11:23 AM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 159 Posts

So I'm 30, and most of my friends are just a few years younger. One guy and two women came over to my place the other night and we played a card game version of Never Have I Ever. Mary, who is 24 or so, looked at one before starting and it was "NHIE shaved off all my pubic hair". She and Nancy got commenting on this. Nancy just turned 28 and is super cute and bubbly. I'd asked her out a couple times and for various reasons, nothing ever happened between us. We now both have significant others, neither of whom were present.

Mary was like "Off, no...". Nancy got a quizzical look and said "I don't think so. I've maybe done it once. I trim it occasionally", to which Mary replied "Yes, same. It's just too much work though. Not worth the trouble." Nancy agreed and said something about not bothering with it. I sort of laughed at all this to not show how much I was enjoying this. Mary then remarked about shaping it. I went "What?" and she said but not too long ago she had tried to shape her pubic hair into just the Batman symbol up above her vagina. She touched there too. I banged my head on the table and she laughed saying "That was a strange image I just put in your head. I'm sorry". I joked that I may not be able to look at her for a while and she started laughing even harder.

Overall, it's kind of nice that to realize they probably both just have full bushes growing.

Last edited by JacksonSG-1; 03-20-2018 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-26-2018, 10:05 PM

Ive always been intrigued with my wife seeing other nude women. She considers me a goofy boy for being so interested so she does not mind describing things.

In college she worked with the swim team so I would frequently ask for descriptions. It was a mountain west college and shaved pussy was yet to be common in that region, of course she was from the big city so she stood out.

Her older and sl*ttier cousin was the first to expose her to a shaved pussy so she was in a way kind of a body mentor.

Later as she became a young mom she would occasionally have a few notable episodes.

The first was with a young very pregnant friend who came over for a visit after a long day of errands. She was exhausted and it was a hot summer day so my wife offered up our shower tub and her friend took her up on it. This future MILF had a rack as large as my wife so I wanted details. Large DDs slight sag but large areoles and big but not long nipples. She considered her a breast twin, except she was Latin so they were darker. Sadly she did not offer to wash her back or pussy. Honestly I think girls should help each other out more often, she was nearly 8 months pregnant at that point and a pussy does not trim itself.

The other one that pops into my mind was truly a missed opportunity. A friend of hers, who had a short stint in a women's prison, but is quite reformed came over for a BBQ. Both were wearing string bikinis, not Wicked Weasel but darn close. One child got sick and vomited on her friend. So my wife took her back to our apartment where she got completely naked in our stand up shower. My wife helped her to clean up as the shower was big enough for several to stand in. Her tits were smaller, B cup, however she mentioned that were very perky and her nipples were slightly puffy. She never bore any kids so I guess they were never exposed to certain hormones.

She told my wife that because of her past she does not feel at all modest around other women and also because of what she saw there, ie lesbian sex.

I told her that it was ironic to me that she was talking about that subject in the shower and she should have decided to take her bikini off and shower as well. I think it was a subtle hint but she did not try and seize the opportunity.

I did get a promise from her that if any other women bathe in front of her she is now obligated to do the same!!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fjmj1980 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 03:02 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 185 Posts

As I've grown older my fantasies have begun to revolve almost exclusively around women I know. Friends wives or girlfriends. I am emotionally close to these women and that coupled with their beauty and “availability” (ie: they are more of a “potential” sex partner than say, Jennifer Aniston or some other celebrity, model etc...) makes them very desirable to me.

I agree, there is a joke in spanish, bear with me as I translate:

"a married couple, agreed to have a list, of people to whom they would allow their spouse to sleep with, (sort of that friends's episode and the laminated list); the wife's choices were: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Thor and some other actor/model; but the husbands choices were: his sister in law, the wife´s best friend, their hot neighbor and their son's kinder garden teacher. we man, are like this, basic and humble"
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 03:55 PM

Thanked 3,433 Times in 246 Posts

Didn't exactly ask what my wifes friend looked like naked, but did ask if she (wife's friend) shaved her pussy and when she told me she did, I asked for more details and til this day, everytime I see her friend I imagine what her neatly shaved pussy looks like.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ED Eddie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 08:18 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 185 Posts

"She considered her a breast twin, except she was Latin so they were darker"[/QUOTE]

my wife is latin, and as some here know (pics have been removed) her nipples are light pink color

we come in every color, just saying
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 03:29 AM

Thanked 2,020 Times in 233 Posts
Default Her friends

I met my wife (girlfriend then) in the apartment complex we were living in. One of her girl friend was trying to get us together. She told me to ask her where her mold was. Her mold was on her butt cheek. This friend also told me she had nice boobies. Sometimes I wondered how she knew, may be saw my girlfriend naked?

I did ask about one of my wife's girlfriend. She looked amazing fit, but then she's was Jazzercise instructor. They knew each other since junior high school. They went somewhere to help de-train race horses when the horses retired from racing.

She said her friend wasn't this fit when they were in school together. She did mentioned they did have sleep over together. Then let it slip that they had explored. Pressing further, she finally relented they had felt each other up. The most they did were fingered each other and nothing more (so she said - LOL).

After that I looked at her friend slightly different, but I never let on that that I knew about the sleep over.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 12:49 PM

I am really lucky when it comes to this. My wife will actually secretly film them for me and she gets off on showing me the videos. My wife and I are swinger but 95% of our friends are not. My wife plays and lot of tennis and her and her girlfriends often travel out of town to play. She also travels a lot with her female coworkers. They stay four to a room and there is always a lot of nudity when they are getting ready. She uses her cell phone with a spy app we installed or uses one of those spy key chain cameras. The key chain camera comes in handy for the modest ones that will only dress in the bathroom. Although sometimes she catches stuff that we would rather not see. lol
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia