photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2021, 06:55 PM

Apologies for this very late reply. I've got the basic outline figured out. Need to begin hammering out the details. Any more suggestions are welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2021, 05:31 PM

Thanks for the update
Old 10-30-2022, 10:03 PM

Default Teresa Scalia: Just Horsin Around

Teresa Scalia: Just Horsing Around.

With an abundance of time, coupled with deep-pocketed, indulgent husbands, the latest hobby for our upscale housewives was an interest in equine pursuits. A local entrepreneur had recently constructed and opened an equine center complete with boarding facilities, both indoor and outdoor arenas, and several miles of timbered bridle paths. Catering to both English and Western disciplines, the center had organized competitions for all levels of riders.

Having had a horse as a girl, Barbara Anderson soon convinced her husband, with more than a little pleading and begging, to finance her purchase of an equine partner. Barbara was a Western rider and always had an interest in reining horses. Reining horses are a specialty branch of the Quarter horse breed and are trained to spin in tight circles and come to a sliding stop from a full gallop. With the help of an equine agent, Barbara found the horse of her dreams. A quick footed little palomino gelding with a proven record in reining competitions. With her mount established at the equine center, Barbara was soon working with her steed on a regular basis. She entered a few novice level competitions and achieved some success.

There are no secrets in this community and word soon reached Teresa Scalia about the equine center and Barbara’s involvement. Not to be outdone by her blonde nemesis, Teresa initiated a campaign on her husband to bankroll her entry into horse ownership. Teresa had a very snobbish opinion of Western riders. She considered them to be dirty cow punchers and beneath her attention. Teresa set her sights on a more elegant discipline. Dropping some major coin, Teresa purchased a finished dressage mount. Standing over 17 hands and blood bay in color with ebony black points, she had a very impressive Warmblood gelding. Teresa also liked the idea of dressing up in what she called her “Jackie Kennedy” riding clothes. Taking her equitation lessons quite seriously, Teresa achieved a degree of proficiency in handling her mount in the dressage discipline.

Both women had been working with their equine partners for about eight months. Barbara and Teresa rarely crossed paths at the stable but were aware that each kept a horse at the facility. Both women were distinctly aware of one particular employee. Kathy Benson had been hired as a groom at the facility. Words were never exchanged, however, there were more than a few intense looks passed between the three women. Truth be told, Kathy wasn’t particularly popular with any of the female clients. She tended to ingratiate herself with the male clientele, which only comprised about 20% of the total. And who could blame them. Kathy enjoyed parading around in tight T-shirts and either tight, skinny jeans or, if the weather was warm, short Daisy Dukes. Besides, she quickly discovered that the male customers were much better tippers.

For the one-year anniversary of the equine center, the owners decided to put on a showcase. All the different riding disciplines would be highlighted in the arena. This would give the customers a chance to display their skills and their fine horses. Barbara was approached about putting on a reining demonstration. She readily agreed and look forward to participating. Teresa got wind of the plans being made and informed the facility owner that she, and no one else, would put on a dressage demonstration. Teresa relished the idea of skillfully putting her horse through its paces in front of her acquaintances, while elegantly costumed in proper English riding attire.

The showcase was to take place on a Saturday afternoon. There was an informal run through the Friday evening previous. All the riders and their mounts gathered in the arena and lined up along the rail. Wanting to make a grand entrance, of course Teresa and her big gelding were the last team to arrive. Seeing an open space next to Barbara, Teresa maneuvered next to her. The 17 hand Warmblood gelding towered over Barbara and her palomino Quarter horse. Stardust was just a touch over 14 hands. Teresa looked down at Barbara and her steed with more than a little condescension.

“Why, Hello Barbara” Teresa said. “I’m a little surprised to see you here. That’s a cute little pony you have there. Is it a Shetland?”

“Pleasant as always aren’t you Teresa” Barbara countered. “So, sorry to disappoint you but Stardust here is a Quarter horse. Where did you get that Clydesdale you’re riding?”

“Wrong again Barbie, this is Baron and he’s a Dutch Warmblood. Which just illustrates your extreme lack of equine knowledge.”

Putting a quick end to the verbal sparring between our two ladies, Barbara was called to bring her horse out and work it in the arena.

“Ta, ta, Teresa.” Barbara said as she left Teresa’s side and started began the reining pattern in the center of the arena.

“Clydesdale? We’ll show her, won’t we, Baron?” Teresa thought and simmered on the slight Barbara had given her and her horse.

Truth be told, the blonde Barbara astride that palomino was a very eye-catching sight. Stardust’s long and bright flaxen mane and tail was a nearly perfect match to Barbara’s natural blonde hair.

With the preshow run-through completed, Teresa returned home and contemplated on how to somehow sabotage Barbara’s demonstration and possibly inflict some embarrassment upon her. After some thought, a plan occurred to her. Teresa’s husband and son were not in the house. This gave her an opportunity to rummage through her son’s room for an item she suspected he had. A search through dresser drawers turned up nothing. Teresa then went to his closet and the uppermost shelf. At the back of the shelf tucked underneath a couple of old sweatshirts she found a slingshot. Supposedly this had been confiscated months ago when Dominic Junior accidentally took out some of the neighbor’s windows with misplaced shots at neighborhood squirrels. His punishment was payment for the windows and confiscation of the weapon. His father took the slingshot, stored it in a cupboard in the garage and soon forgot about it. Dominic Junior found it about a week after the incident and hid it in his closet. Being an intuitive mother, Teresa was quite sure he still had possession of the weapon. Now let’s be clear about said slingshot. This was not a “wrist rocket” type sling made of tubular aluminum with surgical quality rubber bands. Dominic Junior fabricated this all on his own using some very stiff steel wire, two large red rubber bands, and a scrap piece of leather for a pouch. Concealed with the slingshot was a small plastic container that held half a dozen steel ball bearings. Teresa was now fully equipped to create some mischief for Barbara.

Teresa arrived at the arena well before the starting time to reconnoiter the scene and form a plan. A large curtain, spanning floor nearly to ceiling, separated approximately one third of the arena floor space, leaving the participants to the front two thirds. The purpose of the curtain was to concentrate the spectators into a smaller area.

“This is perfect,” thought Teresa. “I could hide behind that curtain while Barbie’s doing her cowboy thing.”

With her weapon safely stashed in the inside pocket of her jacket, Teresa surreptitiously found a strategic spot where two panels of the curtain overlapped. She was sure she could get a clean line of fire from that position. Teresa settled in to await her target.

The stadium seating surrounding the arena floor filled quickly with spectators eager to see the horses perform. Promptly at 1 PM, the demonstration began with the usual announcements and acknowledgments. The PA announcer then gave a brief rundown of the order of demonstrations. Barbara was first with six different riders following her. Of course, Teresa had the last slot in the show.

“All right, ladies and gentlemen, to start our show we have Barbara Anderson and her palomino Quarter horse Stardust to give us a demonstration of Western reining.” The MC announced.

To whoops and cheers from the crowd, Barbara entered the arena at a gallop. Her blonde hair flowing behind her, Barbara made quite the impression. She wore a dark wine-colored western shirt, that fit her perfectly. Her Wrangler jeans, complete with wide belt and Western buckle completed the outfit. Covering her legs were a dark brown pair of shotgun chaps.

Teresa was concealed, behind the curtain, at the opposite end of the arena entry point. Barbara slid Stardust to a stop in the arena center. She then put him through a series of spins. Teresa kept a close eye on the pair waiting for a chance to take a shot. Unbeknownst to her, an entry door opened behind her and in stepped Kathy Benson. Spying Teresa in a somewhat stealthy posture, Kathy took a moment to try and ascertain what her Italian arch enemy was up to. Kathy took note of the slingshot in Teresa’s hand.

Barbara loped her horse to the end of the arena opposite Teresa and turned him 180°. Barbara was setting up for the final maneuver, a sliding stop from a full gallop. She gathered her mount and with a slight touch of the spurs, queued Stardust. The palomino responded immediately and broke into a sprint. Teresa’s eyes grew large as she saw the pair bearing down on her. Just short of the curtain, Barbara reigned in the gelding to a sliding stop. She then had him spin ½ turn and face the arena exit. Of course, this put the pair within 5 feet of the curtain and directly in front of Teresa. Already loaded with a ball bearing, Teresa drew back on the slingshot and let fly.

Thwack!!! The steel sphere struck the palomino’s rump. Stardust reared and plunged forward. Barbara maintained her seat and struggled to collect her mount. The gelding then put his head down and began to buck. With some difficulty. Barbara stayed in the saddle and after a couple of hops Stardust settled down. Shocked at first by the gelding’s misbehavior, the crowd gave Barbara and appreciative round of applause as she exited the arena. Once through the barrier, Barbara dismounted. Stardust was still greatly agitated and breathing heavily. Her trainer quickly came to her side.

“I don’t understand what happened.” A breathless and somewhat flustered Barbara said. “He has never acted up like that before. It’s like somebody touched him with a cattle prod or something. I don’t know.”
“Let’s get him back in a stall and get the tack off of him and let him cool off.” Suggested the trainer.

Teresa took delight in the chaos she had caused. Her only regret was that Barbara wasn’t bucked off, but you can’t have everything. Kathy, who had witnessed Teresa’s mischief, stealthily slipped out of the building escaping discovery by Teresa. Teresa slipped the slingshot into her coat pocket and headed toward the area where her horse was being prepared for her demonstration.

Kathy made her way to the stall area and walked up to Stardust’s pen. The horse was in cross ties and Barbara with her trainer were wiping him down and looking for any abnormalities. Kathy leaned over the stall door. “Is he all right?” Queried Kathy.

Barbara looked over to see who was speaking. Recognizing Kathy and having absolutely no love for her was instantly suspicious. Kathy had caused Barbara sufficient trouble in the past.

“Did you have anything to do with this?” Barbara asked in an aggressive manner.

“No Mrs. Anderson, I did not.” Kathy said emphatically. “But I know who did.”

Barbara took two fast steps to the stall door and got directly in front of Kathy. “What exactly do you know.” Barbara said as her temper started to rise.

“May I come in?” Requested Ms. Benson.

Barbara opened the stall door and stepped out of her way. Kathy walked up to the gelding and put her hand on his withers. Gently sliding her hand along the horse’s back, she felt with the palm of her hand over the hip and down the slope of his rump. Feeling a welt, she beckoned Barbara.

“Here it is, come over here and feel this.”

Barbara slid her hand over Stardust rump and felt the welt. She gave it a slight push with her index finger and the gelding jumped forward, indicating his discomfort.

“Okay, what’s the story.” Barbara said with deadly seriousness.

Kathy related what she had seen Teresa do in great detail.

“Don’t misunderstand me Mrs. Anderson, I don’t give a rat’s big ass about you or your snooty suburban friends. But Stardust is a good horse and he didn’t deserve that kind of treatment. What you do about it is up to you. My work here is done.” With the tip of her hat, Kathy left.

Barbara’s trainer had a concerned look on her face. “Barbara, you’re not going to do some sort of reprisal are you?”

“You let me take care that and stay out of it. I’ll handle Mrs. Scalia.”

Barbara walked around the rail that created the oval perimeter of the arena intently looking for Teresa. While there were other horses currently doing demonstrations, Barbara spotted Teresa’s bay gelding at the entrance. The horse was saddled and bridled and was ready to perform. Teresa’s groom, Becky, was holding the gelding.

“Where’s Mrs. Scalia?” Barbara inquired of the groom.

“I would imagine Mrs. Scalia’s putting the last touches on her attire and is making sure of her impeccable appearance.” Becky answered with more than a touch of sarcasm.

Barbara thought for a second, taking into consideration the tone of the groom’s response. She thought she could take the groom into her confidence.

“Look, did you see my horse act up at the beginning of the show?”

“Yes, I did. You were lucky to keep him under control.”

“Well, it was Mrs. Scalia the caused my horse to bolt. And I think I’d like to give her a little payback.”

The groom considered Barbara’s suggestion. It didn’t take her long to decide.

“I’ve about had it working for that snotty b*tch and if she caused your horse some pain or injury, I’m all for it. But I will not do anything to this horse. Is that clear?”

Barbara considered some options. She could sabotage the saddle girth, or perhaps cut the reins so that they would break during the demonstration. As she was thinking, she spotted the veterinarian’s portable carryall with a number of ointments and medicines. What caught her eye was the half-gallon jug of scarlet oil. Scarlet oil is a common ointment used for treating cuts and scratches. It is very slick and a brilliant red in color. Barbara grabbed the plastic jug and held it up to the groom.

“How would it be if we treated Mrs. Scalia’s saddle with some special lubrication?”

Becky looked at Barbara and laughed out loud. “Well, I’m sure that scarlet oil will be a wonderful addition to her beige riding britches.” Grabbing a couple rags, the groom handed one to Barbara and both women began to treat the saddle seat and fenders with copious amounts of scarlet oil. The thick, viscous liquid adhered well to the surface of the leather.

“That should do it. Thanks for your help. I’m sure she’ll fire you over this.” Barbara said.

“Doesn’t matter, like I said I was gonna quit her anyway. She’s never satisfied, always b*tching about something.”

Barbara reached into her pocket and pulled out a couple $20 bills. “Well all right then, here’s something for your help. I’m going to find an out of the way vantage point where I can watch the fun.”

“Oh, this should be fun. All right.”

Scaling the stairs to the arena seats Barbara took a position in the upper level, back in a corner. A good position to observe what was about to happen and not be readily spotted by Teresa.

“With the final demonstration in our program, Mrs. Teresa Scalia will show us the finer points of dressage on her Dutch Warm Blood Baron.” Came the announcement through the public address system.

Becky looked around for Teresa and spotted her rushing out of the dressing area. Teresa was indeed decked out in elegant, English writing apparel. A black riding coat over a ruffle fronted white blouse. She wore a formfitting pair of light beige riding trousers with a pair of knee high riding boots that sported an extreme high polish.

“Come on, come on, give me a leg up.” Said Teresa as she pulled on her black leather gloves. Grasping the reins with her left hand on the pommel, Teresa raised her left leg for Becky to assist her. Feeling emboldened, Becky gave Teresa a most forceful leg up. Teresa was nearly propelled over the back of her horse. Coming down on the seat with more than the usual force, Teresa glared at the soon to be dismissed groom. Becky gave a nonverbal response in the form of a sly grin. Preparing to enter the arena, Teresa moved her hips back and forth to get her center in the saddle.

Thinking to herself “God, this seat feels slippery. I suppose that stupid Becky used too much Neats–Foot oil.” Teresa was also finding that slipperiness was also present on her inner thighs. Having been duly announced, Teresa and Baron entered the arena at a trot. After one circuit Teresa could detect a dampness creeping into her inner thighs and across her bottom. Of course, she was concentrating on her riding and couldn’t ascertain what was going on. The second pattern to be ridden would be at the canter. Teresa leaned forward and queued her mount. Baron responded readily. As she leaned forward, the spread of the scarlet oil was visible to the spectators. The bright red oil had penetrated across the width of Teresa’s ample derrière. And through capillary action was slowly making its way toward her waist. A few titters of laughter could be heard from the attendees. This soon grew into loud guffaws as more people took notice of Teresa’s situation. From her vantage point, Barbara was having a wonderful time laughing at Teresa’s most awkward predicament.

“Oh my goodness.” Barbara chuckled. “This is better than I could’ve imagined.”

Teresa couldn’t help but notice the crowd reaction was not what she had anticipated. Finishing her second pattern, she stopped her horse at the far end of the arena. Taking a moment to gather her mount, she glanced down at her left leg and noticed the red stain.

“What!?” Teresa thought. She quickly looked at her other leg and then at her crotch. Swiftly pulling the glove from her right hand, Teresa slipped her hand over her hip, fingertips feeling moisture. She then did a quick survey with her hand to determine the extent of the staining. Which she soon found to be quite extensive. The onlookers continued their laughter as they watch Teresa’s discomfiture. “Oh no! I’ve got to get out of here” she exclaimed. Teresa touched the spurs to Baron’s sides and galloped out of the arena. Her groom Becky met her, all the while stifling a giggle. Teresa quickly dismounted. Pulling up the tails of her coat, she looked over her shoulder to see that the red stain had completely covered her bottom. Teresa ripped off her coat and covered her ass with it, tying the arms of the coat around her waist to secure. Becky was holding Baron by the reins when Teresa did a quick inspection of the saddle. Wiping her fingers across the saddle seat, she saw the residue of the Scarlet Red ointment. Looking sternly at Becky, Teresa began her interrogation.

“What you know about this.” Teresa said sternly.

“Why nothing at all Mrs. Scalia.” Becky said with the utmost sincerity.

“How did this stuff get all over my saddle? I don’t suppose you know anything about that?”

“Can’t say that I do Mrs. Scalia.”

“Of course, you know nothing.” Commented Teresa sarcastically. “All right, put Baron in his stall. Rub him down and leave the tack outside the stall door. Understand?”

“Yes, Mrs. Scalia.” Responded Becky.

“Good, then you can clean out your things, you’re fired. Now get out of my sight.”

Becky led the big gelding away as Teresa pondered her course of action. Up to this point she did not think that Barbara had any hand in this. It was just a rather snotty groom trying to get even for some slight. Teresa stood with her hands on her hips. Thinking things over when she heard a voice from behind her.

“Having a few issues Mrs. Scalia?”

Teresa turned to see Kathy Benson looking her up and down.

“That is really an extensive stain you got going there. Although I must say it’s certainly not the first time you’ve had a red ass. Is it Dearie?” Kathy goaded. Of course, Kathy was referring to Teresa’s public spankings of the past.

Seeing Kathy Benson, stoked Teresa’s ire. Hands on hips. She took one step toward Kathy.

“Did you have anything to do with this?”

“Take it easy Mrs. Scalia, relax. I did nothing to your saddle nor did I plant the idea in anyone’s head. But I do know who was in on it and you’ve already fired one of them.” Kathy couldn’t resist an opportunity to stir up trouble between the two archrivals.

“Becky, huh? She was an ungrateful little b*tch. Okay, who’s the other one in on it?”

“Well, Teresa, did you do someone dirty today? And who would have a good reason to return the favor to you?”

Instantly, Teresa knew. “Barbara! But how did she know about me?” Teresa asked.

There were other people around during this exchange so Kathy stepped close to Teresa to deliver her information. “Because I told her.” Kathy whispered. “You got everything you had coming to you for what you did to her gelding. God you’re a stupid b*tch.” With a toss of her head and a bit of a flourish, Kathy turned and walked away leaving Teresa with this information.

From the public address: “Ladies and Gentlemen, that, ahem, concludes our program for today. Please make your way to the picnic grounds on the far south side of the property for some barbecue and beverages. Thank you.”

The spectators began exiting the arena and making the walk to the picnic grounds. While Kathy was imparting her information to Teresa, Barbara was taking her saddle, bridle and other items to the tack building located north of the arena. Now informed of the perpetrator of her embarrassment, Teresa quickly walked to where she knew Barbara’s horse was stalled. Not seeing Barbara in the area, Teresa quizzed the first person she saw. Which happened to be Barbara’s trainer. Rather brusquely, Teresa used a hand to turn Barbara’s trainer to face her.

“Where is Barbara Anderson?” Teresa asked in a most direct manner.

“I think she went to put her tack away.” Answered the trainer somewhat taken aback by Teresa’s approach. Of course the trainer had absolutely no knowledge of what Barbara had done and had not witnessed Teresa’s episode.

At a quick walk, Teresa took off in the direction of the tack building. Watching her walk away, Barbara’s trainer pondered.

“I wonder what put a bug in her ass? And why is she wearing her jacket wrapped around her waist?” Shrugging her shoulders, the trainer figured it was not her business and not of any of her concern.

Barbara approached the entry door to the tack building. The tack building was approximately the size of a double car garage. Along the walls were saddle trees and hangers for bridles. There was also space for items such as shelves to store products for cleaning and maintaining leather items. Hanging from one wall was an assortment of items used to cue the horse. Western spurs, English spurs, bats, and a couple Spanish quirts. Approximately in the center of the building, was a special saddle. This was an ornate black leather and silver studded Western parade saddle. This particular outfit was permanently mounted on a steel saddle tree. This type of saddle would have looked right at home with one of the singing cowboys of the 1940s. The facility owners brought it out on special occasions. The saddle was still fully rigged and could be used on a horse. If so desired.

Barbara set her heavy Western saddle on the ground and opened the door to the tack building. She picked up the saddle using both arms and walked into the building. She took a few steps towards the rack where she kept her saddle and heard something behind her. Turning to see who was behind her, Barbara heard the door slam and then saw Teresa.

“What’s the idea of dosing on my saddle with that red stuff?” Teresa angrily inquired.

Barbara thought for a moment. She could deny any culpability, but decided that she was justified in her actions.

“Teresa, I just gave you back for what you did to my horse. And now that I think about it I should’ve done more.” Barbara said quite calmly.

“I didn’t do anything your horse. And you caused this?” Teresa said as she untied the arms of her coat. Teresa turned sideways to show Barbara the stain on her apparel. She forcefully threw the coat to the floor. As the coat hit the floor, DJ Scalia’s weapon of choice came out of the pocket and clattered on the concrete floor. Both women looked at the at the slingshot. Teresa knew she was caught in a lie and Barbara knew she had done the correct thing.

“So that’s what you used. And then you lie about it. You are conniving b*tch.”

Teresa’s temper boiled over being caught in the lie and having to endure Barbara’s insults. Her hands came up and the claws came out. Teresa charged at Barbara. Barbara, still holding her saddle, threw it at Teresa’s ankles as she advanced. Tripping over the saddle, Teresa made a few stumbling steps forward as Barbara stepped out of her way. Nearly losing her balance, Teresa fell over the silver show saddle. Ending up with her tummy directly on the saddle seat, arms extended on the offside and feet, barely touching the floor. Quick as a cat. Barbara took advantage of the situation by piling on top of Teresa and holding her in that position.

“Oof,” Teresa grunted as Barbara’s weight pressed on her. “Get off me!”

Thinking fast Barbara grabbed the strap to the rear girth with her right hand. With her left hand, Barbara found the latigo for the front girth. Feeding the end of the latigo, she fed it through the rear girth’s buckle, Barbara slid off Teresa’s back as she pulled the strap tight.

“What are you doing!? Let go of me. Right now.” Teresa protested as she felt the straps tighten down over her.

Not quite finished with her restraints, Barbara grabbed the front girth pulling it over Teresa’s back and securing it with the strap from the rear girth. Teresa was now solidly secured to the show saddle. The straps passed diagonally from behind her arms to just in front of her hips. Teresa could flail her arms and legs but could not move off the saddle. Had she been less generously endowed in the bust line and in the derrière, Teresa could possibly have slipped her bindings. But unfortunately for her, this was not to be.

“Let me out of here right now. You can’t do this to me.” Teresa protested while flailing her arms and legs.

Barbara paused for a moment to consider what her next course of action would be.

“Well, I’ve got her well secured. But what to do with this prize? I need to secure this area, so we are not disturbed.” Barbara thought.

Barbara went over to the entry door and engaged the lock. There were no windows in the door or anywhere else in the building. Prying eyes would not be able to see inside. Barbara walked up Teresa and rested a hand across her back. At Barbara’s touch. Teresa tried to strike out with a couple of kicks. Barbara was much too shrewd to put herself in jeopardy for receiving a kick. She stayed to one side of her captive.

“Oh my goodness, Teresa. What to do, what to do. You’ve really been very bad today.” Barbara mocked as she patted Teresa’s lower back. “These riding pants are terribly stained. I’m sure you don’t want to wear them in this condition, do you?” Barbara then reached across Teresa’s back and pushed her hand between Teresa’s waist and the saddle following the line of the belt, probing for the buckle.

“No, no, no.” Teresa entreated as she knew what Barbara’s intentions were.

Barbara found the buckle and had little difficulty opening the buckle. With the bell open. Barbara felt for the button closure and zipper. Opening the button was no problem and she easily unzipped Teresa’s riding pants. That goal accomplished, Barbara removed her hand from under Teresa. Teresa felt her pants become slack. Then she felt Barbara’s fingertips under the waistband of her britches.

“No, no. Oh God, she’s gonna strip me.”

Barbara slowly began to peel the red stained riding britches over Teresa’s generous hips and bottom. Barbara then got a bit of a surprise. It seems Teresa felt the need to employ shape wear under her riding pants.

“Spanx? Oh my Teresa, are we getting a little too much junk in the trunk?” Barbara laughed as she gave Teresa’s bottom a gentle pat.

“Shut up.” Was the best reply, Teresa could come up with as she attempted yet another off the mark kick at Barbara. Teresa could feel her pants coming down. Barbara peeled them past Teresa’s knees to the point where they were tucked into her boots. Riding britches out of the way, Barbara turned her attention to the Spanx. Hooking her fingers in the elastic waistband, Barbara lowered the garment to join the riding pants. And exposing Teresa’s white lace thong and the delectable expanse of her olive skinned ass. Teresa continued to struggle but suddenly stopped. She recognized what the items were hanging on the wall in front of her. Riding whips, bats, and Spanish quirts. Suddenly frozen in fear, Teresa was terrified at the possibilities she saw in front of her.

“Oh my God, those whips. Barbara’s going to use them on me.” Teresa mentally lamented.

Teresa’s sudden pause in her struggles did not go unnoticed by Barbara.

“What caused her to stop? Is she giving up already? Strange.” Barbara turned her attention to Teresa’s thong. “Very pretty pair of panties, Teresa. I think those need to come down as well.” Barbara said as she pulled up on the waistband and let it forcefully snap back.

Teresa sighed and gave one more great effort to break free. That effort, of course, was in vain as she was thoroughly restrained. Barbara now found herself at a crossroads. She had her enemy Teresa completely in her hands. If Barbara were to follow tradition, Teresa would now be subjected to thorough spanking. Barbara had taken notice of the riding crops readily available. But frankly, she thought that would be taking things too far and would border on outright brutality. Barbara then recalled the episode at the Indian restaurant with Miya when Teresa was caught spying on them. Although subjected to a spanking, Teresa was melted butter in Miya’s skilled hands. Barbara then decided how to deal with Mrs. Scalia. Barbara skimmed her fingernails lightly over the cheeks of Teresa’s ass stopping at the thong waistband.

“Time to lower these too Teresa. You are lucky. They’re not the least bit stained by the red oil.” Barbara lowered the thong to join the rest of Teresa’s wardrobe. Teresa’s reaction was a low moan. Barbara looked at the Italian soccer mom’s derrière. Wide in the hips with full round buttocks, Teresa’s bottom was nearly perfection. It wasn’t the first time. Barbara had the opportunity for close inspection of this most attractive derrière. Standing to Teresa’s left side, Barbara’s right hand explored from the small of Teresa’s back over the swell of her right butt cheek and down the back of her right thigh. Reversing course, Barbara’s hand came up the back of Teresa’s left thigh. Stopping for a moment, Barbara cupped Teresa’s ample butt cheek, giving it a bit of a squeeze. Teresa had no reaction other than a somewhat loud sigh. Looking around the room, Barbara saw something she could put to use.

“Teresa dear, your skin seems a bit dry. I think there’s something here we could use as a moisturizer.”

“Moisturizer? What the hell is she up to?” Teresa thought as she strained to look to the right and left over her shoulder to see what Barbara was doing.

Barbara took a ½ gallon jug of neats foot oil from the shelf. Setting the container on the floor, she took great care to tuck Teresa’s blouse under the bindings. Teresa was now exposed from the middle of her back to her knees. Barbara picked up the neats foot oil and removed the cap. She poured a small amount on the small of Teresa’s back.

“What is that?” Said Teresa as she felt the cool oil on her skin.

Barbara cracked a bit of a grin. “Oh, just a little oil. You never know when you may need some lubrication.”

Teresa’s mind raced “Lubrication? Lubrication for what? Oh no she wouldn’t.”

Using her right hand and again standing at Teresa’s left side, Barbara began using her fingertips to gently spread the oil over Teresa’s back and upper derrière. Barbara began to have a few body thoughts of her own as she massaged Teresa.

“I finally got her right where I want her. Her skin is so smooth. God this is making me hot. How far do I take this?” She thought to herself.

Barbara poured another slight amount of oil into the palm of her right hand. She then began spreading the oil over each globe of Teresa’s firm ass. Teresa had ceased her struggles. She was mentally groping with the possibilities of what Barbara may have in mind for her. Barbara continued her ministrations on Teresa’s upper thighs her fingers venturing to the inner thighs as well. Adding just a touch more oil, Barbara began to massage Teresa’s ass with both hands. This was having an effect on Teresa. She looked back over her shoulder at Barbara and heaved a great sigh.

While continuing to squeeze and caress the Italian’s delectable ass, Barbara’s own arousal was starting to rise. She had come to a point where she needed to make her move. If she had the wherewithal to do so.

“I think she’s ready, do I dare? I’ve never been this aggressive with another woman. It was always Jenna who made the first move. Or, Michelle, who had me worn out and defeated, then took advantage. But I didn’t stop her. All right then, I’m in control now and I’ll do what I please.”

Barbara had made her decision and now made her first move. She stopped her massage and rested her left hand just at the top of Teresa’s bottom. The fingertips of her right hand traced the inside of Teresa’s left thigh and found her pussy. Barbara started a gentle massage of Teresa’s outer labia. At the first touch, Teresa’s head snapped up in her entire body stiffened. Again, she turned her head over her shoulder and could just see Barbara. As Barbara continued with her fingers, the heat of pleasurable sensations began to grow in Teresa’s crotch. Teresa tried to fight it, but was having little success.
“Barbara, Barbara, you have to stop, please.” Teresa pleaded. Her mind racing, Teresa thought. “She needs to stop, but oh it feels so good.”

“Oh, Teresa dear, you wouldn’t want me to stop now. You’re beginning to enjoy this, aren’t you?” Barbara’s comment was an observation on both Teresa’s pleading tone and the wetness of her pussy. Barbara slipped her middle finger into the damp nether regions of Teresa. Probing with her middle finger, Barbara was trying a technique she learned from Jenna Meyers. Suddenly, Teresa jerked and moaned loudly.

“It appears I’ve found my objective Teresa.” What Barbara meant was that she had discovered Teresa’s G spot. Teresa’s hips began to buck in rhythm with Barbara’s finger.

“Oh!” Teresa yelped as Barbara removed her middle finger and replaced it with her thumb. Barbara’s thumb sustained the stimulation of Teresa’s G spot while Barbara’s fingers sought out Teresa’s clit. Barbara was quite adept at quickly locating Teresa’s bud and administering some tactile stimulation. Teresa’s hips continued to move in rhythm with Barbara’s attentions. Teresa began panting, her head hanging over the saddle and her fingers tightly gripping the leather saddle skirts. As she got closer to her climax, she grunted with each stroke of Barbara’s fingers. It was obvious to her that Teresa was close to an orgasm and Barbara decided to make her final move. Barbara’s left hand traveled between the cheeks of Teresa’s ass from her lower back. Barbara’s middle finger was probing for something and soon found it. The tip of her finger circled the wrinkled opening twice then plunged inside.

“Oh Jesus!” Teresa cried as she felt her ass being penetrated.

Her head shot up and Teresa looked back over her shoulder as she tried to see, as well as feel what was happening to her. Barbara synchronized the motion of her hands and Teresa succumbed.

“Uh, uh, uh, uh, I’m cumming.” Teresa grunted as her orgasm peaked. Her legs stiffened and she arched her back as the pleasurable sensations overcame her. Barbara could detect through her fingers the spasms in Teresa’s ass and pussy. Teresa flexed her legs a few times pressing against Barbara’s hands. Then she collapsed in exhaustion, knees bent, arms and head, resting on the saddle.

“Oh my, oh my, what has she done to me? I’ve never cum that hard in my life.” The breathless Teresa thought.

Seeing that her work was done, Barbara removed her talented fingers that had given Teresa so much pleasure. Wiping her hands on the tail of Teresa’s white blouse, Barbara looked down upon her conquest. She gently rubbed the small of Teresa’s back in a soothing fashion. Teresa gave no reaction other than her heavy breathing.

“I think it’s my turn now. And I think Mrs. Scalia will provide me with whatever I want.”

Barbara loosened the restraints that held Teresa to the saddle. Unrestrained now, and exhausted, Teresa slumped to the floor on her knees, laid her forehead against the saddle skirt with her arms resting on the seat. Barbara paused for a moment to take in her conquest. Teresa was still breathing heavily and recovering from her tumultuous orgasm. Determining that Teresa had had a sufficient rest, Barbara placed a hand under Teresa’s arm and gently guided her to a standing position. With a hand on both of her shoulders, Barbara had Teresa turned to face her. Teresa raised her head and slowly looked into the face of her blonde dominator. Teresa’s face was aglow with an intense blush and just a touch of perspiration. Barbara did not smirk or otherwise have a mocking attitude toward her conquest.

“It seems you really enjoyed that Teresa. I’m so happy. But I have a few more things in mind.” Barbara said in a surprising soothing tone.

Teresa is now standing in front of the show saddle. Leaning back and resting her elbows on the seat. Her ruffled blouse is still in place, although a bit wrinkled. Her pants, Spanx, and panties were pushed down to her boot tops. Barbara looked her up and down and then took Teresa’s right hand in both of hers. Teresa had no idea what she was up to, but was not going to resist. Barbara took the cuff of the blouse in her hands and popped the button off. She repeated the process with the left arm of Teresa’s blouse. Then as Teresa watched incredulously, Barbara took a tail of the blouse in each hand and slowly pulled them apart, buttons flying to the floor. Barbara pushed the open blouse over Teresa shoulders and down her arms. Grasping the back of her upper arms, Barbara closer to her and away from the saddle gently pulled Teresa towards her and away from the saddle. Barbara then pulled the blouse down Teresa’s back and over her arms. The blouse fell to the floor This left Mrs. Scalia standing in her white lace bra. Barbara had always more than a passing infatuation with Teresa’s boobs. She had gotten the chance to experiment with them for a short time at Miya’s. Barbara’s hands gently cupped Teresa’s lace covered breasts. Her thumbs made and exploratory search and soon discovered Teresa’s nipples. Sensuously and gently gliding her hands, Barbara reached behind Teresa and released the bra hooks. Taking a strap in each hand, Barbara slowly guided Teresa’s bra straps down over her arms. The cups falling away from her breasts. Barbara’s eyes grew large as she looked at Teresa’s generous boobs and especially her half dollar size, mocha colored nipples. Teresa’s nipples still had a degree of stiffness post orgasm. Barbara took Teresa’s left nipple between her thumb and forefinger of the right hand and quickly brought it back to attention. Feeling the nipple stiffened between her fingers and watching the areola shrink and wrinkle, Barbara repeated the process with her left hand on Teresa’s other breast.

Still in a state of arousal, Teresa pulled her shoulders back and pushed her chest forward at Barbara’s touch. Teresa let her head lolled back and another low moan was heard from the now thoroughly vanquished soccer mom. Seeing the effect she was having on Teresa, Barbara maintained the gentle nipple stimulation. She was almost shocked when she saw Teresa move her hand to her crotch and begin touching herself. Barbara let this go for a short time and then decided it was time for Teresa to return the favor.

“Come over here.” Barbara said as she moved Teresa away from the saddle stand. Teresa could only take shuffling steps as her lowered garments inhibited her movement. Barbara stood in front of the saddle stand and leaned back against it. She guided Teresa in front of her and used her hands on Teresa shoulders to apply some gentle pressure. The effect being Teresa going to her knees directly in front of Barbara.

“Now Teresa I think for some reciprocal actions on your part.”

“Reciprocal actions? What is she mean by that?” Thought Teresa.

Looking directly into Teresa’s upturned face, Barbara began to unbuckle her belt. The belt unfastened, she opened the snap and lowered the zipper. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her jeans, Barbara gave a couple wiggles of her hips and dropped her jeans down to her thighs. She stood with her black boy shorts directly at Teresa’s face.

“Oh my God, I know what she wants. I’m no dyke. I can’t do this, I can’t do this.... Oh, but I will.”

“Teresa, now’s the time.”

Teresa reached forward and took the waistband of Barbara’s boy short panties into her fingers. She slipped down the front and then moved her fingers around to the back to pull the panties down over Barbara’s bubble butt. Teresa lowered the panties down to meet the jeans. Then she looked directly in front of her at Barbara’s bare pubic area. Barbara squatted slightly and opened her knees. She gently put her right hand behind Teresa’s had and guided her. Teresa kissed Barbara’s left thigh and then her right thigh and then planted a kiss directly over Barbara’s pussy. Then Teresa pause for a second, took a deep breath, opened her mouth and put her tongue in between Barbara’s labia. Planting licks left and right, Teresa moved her attentions to Barbara’s clit. Teresa found that Barbara did not need any warming up as her pussy was veritably dripping. Barbara flinched slightly at Teresa’s oral assault, but was soon moving her hips in rhythm to Teresa’s licking. Barbara kept her hand behind Teresa’s head.

“That’s it, that’s it, keep your face there, keep doing what you doing.” Barbara commanded in a low voice.

“Her pussy is so wet, she’s pushing my face into her. I think I can make her cum.” Teresa thought and increased the intensity of her attentions.

Barbara’s orgasm came upon her suddenly as Teresa proved to be a skilled cunnilinquist.
“Oh shit, Jesus,” Barbara exclaimed as her orgasm hit. Well aware that Barbara hit her orgasm, Teresa maintain her mouth on Barbara’s pussy and kept licking. The intensity was too much for Barbara and she roughly pushed Teresa away. Now it was Barbara’s turn to take a breather. Between panting breaths, she looked down at Teresa as Teresa wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Barbara also noticed a slight look of defiance from Teresa. She had been emboldened by driving Barbara over the top. Barbara decided to squash this immediately. Pushing her jeans and panties down past her knees, Barbara then put the palm of her hand on top of Teresa’s head. Pirouetting 180° while keeping her hand on Teresa, Barbara leaned forward to the saddle and pushed her bottom toward Teresa. Looking back over her shoulder, Barbara gave her orders.

“Now, Teresa dear. You should know what to do. And don’t miss anything.”

Teresa said nothing in response. She looked straight ahead at Barbara’s derrière. Similar to Barbara’s infatuation with Teresa’s breasts, Teresa had a healthy interest in Barbara’s ass. In the past, this was when Barbara had been over Teresa’s lap receiving a bare ass spanking. The firmness of Barbara’s cheeks when Teresa would deliver spank. Barbara’s tan lines with her butt cheeks alabaster white. In the way those cheeks would glow red after some well-placed slaps. Teresa knew that there would be no spanking of Barbara today. With a sigh, she reached out and put a hand on each cheek of Barbara’s butt. For a couple seconds, she squeezed and massaged the firm derrière. A slight push on her head from Barbara reminded her what she was supposed to do. Teresa then pushed her face into Barbara’s crotch and began to lick her pussy once again. Barbara responded again with moving her hips in rhythm to Teresa. After a couple minutes, Barbara redirected Teresa. Barbara started with gentle guidance, but Teresa was not reacting as Barbara wanted.

“Oh no, good God she wants me lick her ass. I don’t know if I can do that.” Teresa thought.

Firmer direction was needed and Barbara got a grip on Teresa’s hair and pushed her face into her ass. Giving up to fate, Teresa used her hands to spread Barbara’s cheeks apart. Her tongue went to work on Barbara’s ass hole. Barbara’s hips began to move more rapidly. Teresa even took the initiative to rub Barbara’s clit with the thumb of her right hand. Again, the very responsive Barbara hit a quick orgasm. She pushed Teresa away from her. For a minute Barbara leaned over the saddle and caught her breath. Teresa staring at Barbara’s ass the whole time.

Barbara turned to face Teresa. She pulled up her panties and her jeans. She tucked in her shirt and buckled up her belt. Looking down at Teresa, who was still on her knees, Barbara addressed her longtime rival.

“I hope that was as enjoyable for you as it was for me. I had no idea you were such a skilled eater of pussy. And you do pretty good at the back door as well. Now, a brief word of warning. Do not fuck with me anymore. Is that understood?”

Teresa looked up at her conqueror “Yes, I understand.”

“Good. Well, as they say, I’ll see you around the campus.” Barbara said as she donned her cowboy hat and headed towards the exit. She opened the door and scanned outside. Looking back at Teresa. Barbara chuckled.

“If I were you, Teresa, I gather up my clothes and compose myself. It seems that the tour of the facilities is headed this way with about 50 or 60 people in tow.” Informed Barbara she exited the building, and of course left the door wide open.

“What!” Teresa exclaimed as she scrambled to her feet. She pulled up her panties and Spanx and was in the process of pulling up her britches when she could hear voices just outside the door. Jumping up and down to get her riding pants up over her big butt, Teresa could hear the voices getting closer as she pulled up the zipper and buckled her belt. Grabbing her blouse from the floor, she put her arms through it and forgetting the buttons were gone tried to button it up.

“Shit!” Teresa blurted as she realized there were no buttons. She quickly tied the tales of the blouse around her waist and gathered up her coat. She got the coat on and buttoned up when the tour group came through the door. Running a quick hand through her hair, she tried to restore some dignity.

“This is our tack room where our riders keep their saddles, bridles and other items.” The tour guide announced as the group entered the building.

“Excuse me, excuse me.” Said a still somewhat frazzled looking Teresa as she worked her way through the crowd to the door.

“Well, she was in a hurry.” Said one of the group. “Probably for a change of clothes judging by that stain on her pants.” Another commented.

The tour guide then went on to explain the different types of saddles and tack that was stored in the room. Then from behind him. He heard a child’s voice.

“Excuse me sir, what is this used for?” Asked a boy of about five years of age.

The guide was dumbstruck when he turned and saw that the young man was holding up, in front of him by one strap, Teresa’s forgotten white lace bra.

Now, from the opposite end of the room came the hurried voice of an adult female. “Excuse me, pardon me, let me through.” Through the gathering returned Teresa who spied the young boy. “Give me that.” She said brusquely as she sn*tched her misplaced lingerie from the boy. Quickly turning on her heel. She marched directly out of the tack building to the titters and chuckles of the assemblage.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2022, 12:05 PM

**** Full quote edited ****

Welcome back, awesome story as usual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obo1 View Post
Teresa Scalia: Just Horsing Around.

Last edited by Turtle; 10-31-2022 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following User Says Thank You to catwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2022, 04:33 PM

Thanks for the story.Really appreciate this one.
If you find the time please write another one about Kathy Bensons downfall at the hands of Michele. Think young Kathy flirts with the wrong woman as a joke.
Thanks again
Old 01-16-2024, 05:04 PM

Default Story request

Hi Obo
Had an idea for a story involving Principle Michelle and Kathy Benson.
Michelle wins an all expense paid vacation to a dude ranch where young Kathy happens to work as a trail guide. Eventually Michelle as part of her vacation gets a one on one trail ride given by none other than Kathy Benson. As the two girls take to the hills Michelle can’t keep her eyes off of Kathy’s sexy ass as it bounced up and down. At this point during her ride she begins to experience the same wetness in her panties as she had when she spotted Barbara Anderson at Roxanne’s lingerie shop.
Unfortunately for Michelle who was ow transfixed on watching Kathy’ sexy ass fell off her horse and landed in a pool of mud,before you know it words were exchanged and the two girls have a catfight in the mud where poor Kathy gets stripped,spanked and has to submit to Michelle’s finger fun.

What do you think.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample