Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2018, 03:52 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Mine

I have the fantasy of my wife going to visit her family. We live a long distance away. For her to go and visiting her parent that her brother is there also.
They get teasing each other and play fighting and he chases her into their spare bedroom where he pushes her down on the bed and fondles her tits. She tries to fight him off but no use he over powers her. He lifts her top and leans down sucking on her nipples. Then he pulls her shorts off leaving her naked. He fingers her on the bed but his time she has given in and her body is liking it. She sucks his dick then he fucks her on the spare bed. All while the parents are sleeping infront of the tv at the other end of the house.
Old 07-28-2018, 07:19 PM

When I was young I used to fantasise about being the entertainment at a mature ladies coffee morning - having to get naked and eat pussy after pussy, all over 60 years old.
Now I fantasize about sharing my wife, in my darkest moments it gets worse - I showed her naked face pics on here under another username and someone saved them and is blackmailing us to use her body at will
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Carlion For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2018, 03:54 AM

Thanked 1,640 Times in 73 Posts
Default Fantasy cme true

When we were first dating I started to fantasize that my future wife was being fucked by another man. I often wished I had a twin brother who could take my place and I watch as he fucks her.
It became an obsession with me, I tried for years to get her to fuck another man, but to no avail.

Then one evening my best friend stopped by. We had a few drinks and took turns dancing with her. Between the two of us, the booze, pushing our hard cocks into her , feerling her tits and ass. soon had us all aroused. Before the night was over at long last I got to watch my love being taken by another man. My fantasy was fulfilleed finally.

It was a fantastic night the two of us emnjoyed her body several times. It became standard for him tgo stop by several times a month to enjoy her body. He fucked her over a 17 year period. My wife enjoyed the attention of two men pleasuring her , that we included others for regular fuck fests. Mostly it was my friends or coworkers we partied with.
Damn I miss those days, it sure was fun.
Attached Thumbnails
007.JPG   011.jpg  

013.jpg  
Old 08-03-2018, 02:26 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

This thread slightly confuses me. Is it about fantasies that one has and embarrassed by, that are just that, fantasies? Not fantasies that have come true...

As for mine, I don't have any that I'm embarrassed by. And now I think I'm about to go off topic just like I mentioned above, BUT I've been told by several women that they have r + ape fantasies. By that I mean they want to be suddenly taken by a man they like. They want to be totally overpowered by him. I guess that kind of counts as on topic.
I've also done some research into erotic fiction and found that a lot of female erotic lit readers are highly turned on by the forced insemination fantasy. biology just can't be denied...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith11 View Post
I just wanna see everybody naked

my kids teachers, sisters in law, my friend's wives, cousins, aunts, nieces, my clients, my neighbors, daughter's friends (legal), all of them

but I would settle for 1 or 2 men, that would show and trade, that way I can see at least an acquaintance
I feel the same way about wanting to see everyone naked. I don't have a massive sexual attraction to anyone specific I know, but I'm curious about all of them (the women specifically) and I want to see them all naked and know a little bit more about their kinks and desires. I've seen a few and that only makes me want it more.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to flaheat0707 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2018, 01:03 PM

My shameful fantasy is sort of hard to explain. I want to preface this by saying I'm not nor do I want to be a cuckold, which makes this fantasy confusing because it sort of is a cuckold fantasy. I've fantasized a lot about my wife being at a party or hangout without me, playing games that aren't intended or don't start as sexual, but then escalate due to drinking and fun, eventually leading to stripping, and then eventually leading her to giving a blowjob to the man or men who beat her in that game.

It is weird, because I don't really like the idea of her doing other things that are normally "cuckold rocket fuel". I don't want her to go out soliciting sex, I don't want her taken by a bull, I don't want her to be especially sl*tty or any of those things. But losing a game and giving head; wildly appealing for some reason. To the point where I've dropped not so subtle hints I'd be good with it.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:07 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith11 View Post
I just wanna see everybody naked

my kids teachers, sisters in law, my friend's wives, cousins, aunts, nieces, my clients, my neighbors, daughter's friends (legal), all of them

but I would settle for 1 or 2 men, that would show and trade, that way I can see at least an acquaintance
I agree with you on this one too (among other fantasies I have that I’m embarrassed by)

I find it hard not to look at any attractive, legal aged woman and not wonder what she looks like naked. The shape of her breasts, size and color of her nipples. How her legs look as they reach her ass, the curve and tuck of her ass. And of course, her pussy. How much fur, the thickness, the color, the shape. Is it a full triangle, bare, a landing strip or something in between? Does she have nice, meaty lips? When her legs are open and she’s turned on, how swollen does her clit get?

Yeah. Women have so much variety, and it makes them all exciting. To see them all naked for just one day -even just the ones I’m acquainted with - would be great.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaheat0707 View Post
... But losing a game and giving head; wildly appealing for some reason. To the point where I've dropped not so subtle hints I'd be good with it.
I'm with ya. Ive dropped many hints too but no luck.
At least she knows how I feel should an opportunity arises and she feels it would be fun.

I don't know which would be hotter....her swollowing or letting them cum on her face.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to decepticon643 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2018, 06:02 PM

Default My wife

Wishing my wife would fuck all of my friends, like she used to do. She has gotten out of the lifestyle but before that she would fuck anybody I asked her to.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 03:36 PM

Thanked 2,449 Times in 329 Posts

....definitely weird and embarrassing... but I guess that's part of what makes it a fantasy...

I picture myself getting caught masterbating by any one of a number of pretty ladies I know (but havent had a sexual relationship with.. mostly friend's wives, or girlfriends)...there I am with a rock-hard erection on full display in front of this wide-eyed shocked (but smiling) sexy lady (who perhaps I have a crush on or am fantasizing about).. she's dressed in a sexy skirt or dress and high heels and her surprise quickly turns to amusement and an exceptionally teasing demeanor... she makes me continue to masterbate in front of her as I get lost staring in her eyes and feeling myself about to explode... but before cumming she takes me over her knee to give me a sound spanking for being such a 'naughty young man'... partly from the embarrassment and but mostly due to the stinging slaps she rains down on my rear end, I am flushed, blushing and totally turned on... she gets me off her lap, kneels down in front of me and gives me a blow job that ends with me cumming all over her attractive face, her sexy dress and in her luscious pretty long hair... I lay her down on the floor, flip her dress up and yank her panties down before diving my face into her sex and licking her to ecstasy
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy, wish list

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s