photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2018, 05:55 PM

Many years ago I shared a flat with my then girlfriend (long since broken up!) called Hilary and her younger sister sister (Emma) lived close by. Both were early 20's. Hilary was a nurse and was in the habit of taking a bath when she got home, with which I often lent a helping hand

One evening Emma was round at the flat, and Hilary came in from work as usual, said hi to us both (watching TV) and went off to undress and have her bath. When I heard her go into the bathroom I thought to myself - just for a laugh I'll see how far I get with our usual bath routine with Emma here, not expecting to get very far at all. So I got up from the sofa and went into the bathroom just before she locked the door. She wondered what I wanted (with her sister being in the flat) but nevertheless took her dressing gown off and got into the bath. I suggested to her that it would be fun to try to embarrass Emma by messing about as we usually did, and to my amazement she agreed (a master stroke I'm sure you'll agree).

So I went back into the lounge and sat down to watch TV while Hilary had her bath in peace. Then after about 10 minutes I went back into the bathroom and splashed around with Hilary noisily on purpose, tickling her a bit, giving her "cleaning instructions" and generally being as embarrassing as I could. Hilary loved it.

Then she got out of the bath and wrapped herself in a towel without drying off and followed me into the lounge, where Emma was still sitting. Hilary knelt on the floor.

All clean now! I said. Squeaky clean all over, in all the little places! Oh good, Emma said, not really knowing what to say.

I then said to Hilary that towel's wet, let's hang it on the radiator. And without waiting for a reply, I bent down and gently tugged it off her so she was kneeling there completely naked. No one said anything! I put the towel on the radiator and when I turned round Hilary was lying on her tummy on a rug, watching the TV. It was a surreal situation, Emma and I dressed and Hilary lying there stark naked, all pretending to be engrossed in the TV.

Having got us into that situation I really wasn't sure what to do next, now I had got this far it all felt a bit awkward and I certainly didn't want to push it over the edge and get someone upset. So I thought well offering a cup of tea will at least enable me to shift position, so I made a cuppa for everyone and ended up kneeling on the floor beside Hilary, facing Emma, neither of whom had moved (or had said anything either). Whilst I was in the kitchen I noticed a tube of body lotion so I brought that in as well.

My next move (very risky) was to strike up a conversation with Emma (I can't remember what about) that would make her look at me and therefore at Hilary. Emma responded, probably more in rellef than anything, and as I got into the conversation I started to move my hands around (as you do) and they ended up on Hilary's backside, and eventually I was patting her backside as I was making points. By this time Hilary had joined in and by this time the three of us were gassing away as you do, except one of us was stark naked.

And then the final move was to open the body lotion and dribble it on Hilary's back, still talking all the while. Again I expected a rebuff from Hilary but there wasn't one. So then I decided to go for broke and I dripped it right down her back and the crack of her backside. I rubbed it on her back first and then I did a slow sweep downwards with the side of my hand, right between the cheeks and then back up again. I then repeated this and rubbed my hand up and down between the cheeks again as Hilary was talking quite normally about something she was going to buy.

I then touched her legs and she opened them slightly - a signal we were in there too. so I moved round and knelt down between her legs, putting them either side of me. From her position Emma couldn't see anything at all but she knew I could see everything. By this time I was confident enough to make a big thing about oiling up my hands, which made Emma laugh and then Hilary. so then I knew I was away. I oiled Hilary up like a greasy pole and then turned her over to do her front, by which time we were all laughing and joking.

Finally I told Hilary to stand up so we could have a look at my handiwork, which she did and actually she just stood there naked for about 10 minutes, chatting and moving around as if it were completely normal.

And then she put her dressing gown on and that was that. There was never any chance of a threesome, that would certainly have upset things, but having Hilary the only one naked for an hour or so was achieved. And we never did it again or actually even spoke of it again.

And by the way I had to buy a new rug as the old one was ruined by the oil.
Old 06-27-2018, 04:00 PM

Back in the day my wife wound up as the only one naked, when she wasn’t supposed be.

At her house, drinking with some of her family cousins, aunts, uncle, siblings The topic turns to streaking. We are all pretty toasted at this point getting kinda late. Anyway her non blood uncle and brother start trying to get my wife and her sister to streak through the backyard. It’s pretty dark back there. Now I’m wanting to see her sister naked pretty bad but not keen on my girlfriend at the time doing it. They are both saying no, her sisters boyfriend is saying no way is she doing it.
Then some time and more drinks pass. It becomes if she does it I will. After some more prodding from her uncle and brother they agree to a quick run through the dark backyard. They tried to get a cousin to join but she wasn’t into it to say the least. I’m thinking ok good trade off getting to see her sister naked. Plus we are all pretty wasted by now. About 10 people maybe.

Oddly they went into the bathroom. I figured they were just gonna get naked quick outside and do a quick streak. Bathroom was maybe a 10 foot run to the back door. A lot more well lit area.Everyone milling around, pretty drunk.My wife comes out first buck naked with just flip flops on. I’m now dying to see her sister. But the door shuts behind her. My wife hesitated for a second standing there stark naked , butt then ran outside. She kinda tried to cover her tits but it wasn’t working great. Did a quick run through the back yard. It was very dark outside. Comes back in. Darts to the bathroom but it’s locked. Then her sister opens it lets her back in. Whole thing was probably barely over a minute.
Her sister said she chickened out. I kept saying she owes me a good streak but it never happened.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:53 PM

Default Showerflash infront of my family and strangers

When I was 23 I went with my family to a vacation house in south germany. It was me my mom, sister, younger brother, aunt and uncle and their two toddlers. The house had a open layout with the shower infront near the entrance. My family is pretty open with nudity so walking around naked is not big deal.
I just got back from running and was in the shower when the bell rang. Apparently my parents had invited an Italian couple they met on one of their wine trips. The couple had their two 18 year old teenage girls with them.
They walked in and my mother greeted them and introduced some of the familymembers. She joked, that's my son the shower. The shower just had a glass divider so they could pretty much see everything. I was soaping up my body and now turned in there direction which made it more exciting. I then decided to get out of the shower and greet them. I grabbed a towel and while still drying of greeted them fully naked. I laughed, normally I have more clothes on. They smiled awkwardly.

Because I hadn't mastrubated for a week my cock was really fat and swollen. I was sporting a good 8 inch half erect. I'm pretty skinny through the fact I run Marathons. The teenage girls giggled lightly and could not take their eyes of my cock. The mom who was a true milf started stumbling over her words and laughing like a schoolgirl at my jokes. Meanwhile the droopy overweight husband is just standing there. This went on for like 10 minutes, all the while I'm never covering up and giving the blond girls a full frontal. After a while I excused myself and walked - still naked - to the bedroom (the only private room to put my clothes on. During dinner I flirted with one of the girls and end up kissing one that same night.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 02:58 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Wife was the only one naked

My wife and I were at a biker rally. We had had plenty to drink during the night's festivities. Being extreme partiers, we were among the last people to turn in for the night. We had a tent and were a good distance from the nearest pit toilet. Both of us readily fell asleep once inside the tent. It was a hot August night, so we were both sleeping nude. Apparently, my wife had to pee shortly after we had fallen asleep. She didn't hear any other campers out and about that late, and having to pee really badly made the decision to head for the pit toilet without taking the time to put on any clothes. She made it to the pitter, but on her way back, another tent camper friend camped not far from us said, "Hello (calling out her name)." She stopped dead in her tracks, and turned to see one friends staring at her nakedness. He asked her what she was doing out so late. She told him, and asked him the same question. He went on to explain that there had been a domestic argument in a nearby tent that he had broken up. He went into detail about the whole episode, and how the girl was being roughed up, and how he confronted the offender and stopped it. Other people heard his story as he was talking with my nude wife, and they began coming out of their tents to hear the details. Pretty soon, there were about 5 other people who joined the conversation. Finally, my naked my wife said, "I would like to hear all the rest of the story, but I feel a little uncomfortable being the only naked person here, and will have to hear the rest of the story tomorrow." I guess I was awaken from my deep sleep when I heard my wife's voice say, "...a little uncomfortable being the only naked person here..." She crawled back into our tent, and was truly totally naked. I looked up and saw her and said, "What the hell was that all about?" She explained that she thought everyone was asleep, and that she could quietly and quickly take a leak, and get back in the tent undetected. I looked at her and responded that "That was obviously poor planning." The next morning she took a lot of ribbing from all the neighboring campers about her nude romp. In fact that was about three years ago, and she is still the butt of jokes about her nude trip anytime we all get together.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 09:20 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Mine...

I wrote about my experiences about 20 years ago for a friend. I wrote it as a story but I gave never posted it anywhere. I'll copy it here since it fits...

Liz was our next door neighbor when my ex-wife and I lived in Connecticut. My first introduction to her was when we first moved in and I saw her mowing her big back yard with a riding mower while wearing a white bikini. It was a smaller mower and I watched her from my back deck as she rode around with her legs spread wide to avoid the steering column. I had an unobstructed view of her crotch. Even more amazing was watching her tits bounce around, barely constrained by her top. She noticed me and waved, so I went down and introduced myself as her new neighbor. When she swung her leg around got off her mower to shake my hand, I noticed her perfect cameltoe as her bikini bottom tucked itself between the lips of her pussy. She apologized to me as she adjusted her top and pulled her bottoms out of her crease.

“Not a problem, believe me”, I said as I smiled at her. “I didn’t know we had such a good looking neighbor.”

I saw her looking over my shoulder. I looked behind me to see Nancy, my wife, walking up behind me.
We introduced ourselves to Liz and Liz explained her attire.

“It’s pretty hot out here but it’s got to be done and I have to do it myself. But I enjoy doing it and I can work on my tan at the same time!” She added, looking at my wife, “I hope you don’t mind.”

Nancy assured her she didn’t mind and I remained silent, which I thought was wise.

It turned out that Liz was divorced, with two young daughters and a boyfriend who didn’t live with her. (He was an idiot and eventually she kicked him to the curb.)

Liz was a great neighbor and we got along great and so did our kids. Besides our four kids, we were raising two nephews, so we had six of our own. Besides her habit of doing yardwork in her bikini, which was amazing when she was sweating or when she doused herself with water to cool off, only once did I see anything more when she came out on her deck one evening to retrieve a towel while she was naked. She saw me, waved, covering her front with the towel before turning and going back inside. Liz, my wife and I laughed about that one later.

We both had swimming pools, but Liz's was inoperable so she and her daughters came over often to use ours. I rarely used it when everyone else was crowded in it and enjoying it. I elected to enjoy it at night when no one else was around.
Now, both Liz and myself had 4 acre plots and huge, fenced-in back yards. Liz‘s house was situated on the front right corner of her plot and ours was placed on the front left corner of ours. That meant that we could see into each other's back yard easily, but no one else would come close.

I worked second shift at a warehouse and often came home hot, sweaty and tired from picking orders all night. We worked every night until all the picking was done, which meant that we never got out at the same time. One hot night in early June, I got home after everyone was in bed asleep. I got undressed and jumped in the pool to skinny-dip, which wasn’t unusual. I swam around and floated for a while, just letting the cool water sooth my aching body. Then I climbed into a floating pool chair and drifted. I usually got out after 30 minutes or so, but this time I fell sound asleep.

When the alarm went off at 6:30 am, my wife got up to get the kids ready for school. She saw that I wasn’t in bed and ran out to the deck, expecting to find me drowned or something. Instead, she found me drifting around the pool in my chair, sound asleep and still stark naked. She was mortified to see Liz was already out on her deck. She ran back inside, grabbed a pair of my shorts and ran out to wake me up. She tried to tip me over in my chair, but failing that, she threw my shorts at me and told me to get dressed. Later, she apologized to Liz, saying she was embarrassed.

Liz laughed at her and asked why she was embarrassed. Nancy explained that public nudity didn’t bother me but it did her and she was sorry if I embarrassed her.
Liz laughed again and said she wasn’t embarrassed at all. She said that as soon as she got out of bed, she put on coffee and saw me out of her window. She said,

“Hell, I kept looking out my window and as soon as my coffee was ready, I went out to my deck to enjoy the show!”

“Oh my God! How long were you out there?” Nancy asked her.

“About 45 minutes”, she answered.

“And you weren’t upset or embarrassed?”

“Hell no. I enjoyed the view! Besides, it’s his pool.” Then she added, “He did make it kind of hard to read my paper though!”

Liz thought for a minute before she added, "I was kind of worried about getting the kids up at 6:45 though.”

“Yeah, well I always get mine up at 6:30”, Nancy answered.

Liz laughed. “Well then, no problem. Tell Earl ‘Thanks for the show!'"

Nancy told me about the conversation, thinking I'd be at least a little embarrassed about it, but I wasn’t. I was flattered.

After that, it became a common occurrence but I did promise to set my watch to wake up before the kids got up. In fact, it became a game I’d play with Liz.

I’d set my alarm for 5am so I’d be awake when Liz got up. I’d position myself so she’d have a good view and as soon as she came out on her deck, I’d start to get hard, if I wasn’t already. I’d scratch or grab at myself for her enjoyment until I was good and hard, always pretending to be asleep. I know Liz enjoyed my display because the only time she ever left was to refill her coffee. Although she and I never talked about it, I know she would masturbate while watching me because I could watch her through slitted eyes. She never used a vibrator that I noticed, but I often saw her play with her tits and pinch her nipples with one hand while she rubbed one out with the other. Although she was close enough to not need them, she surprised me one morning when she brought out a small pair of binoculars. She used them often after that morning and I had to be careful not to get caught with my eyes open.

While I’m sure she always thought I was asleep when I first started this game, I am convinced that she became aware eventually that I was actually awake and displaying for her on purpose, but we never, ever talked about it.

A second alarm on my watch would tell me it was time to “wake up” and get dressed. At the same time, Liz would duck into her house to wake up the kids if it was a weekday. On weekends, we could play a while longer.

We continued the game for the rest of that summer and I was actually sad to close up the pool when the cool weather was upon us, but the following May when I opened the pool again, Liz was right there on the deck again waiting for me!

We continued this for 4 or 5 summers until Liz sold her place and moved out. We moved shortly after that too.

Last edited by nectcouple; 04-01-2020 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Spelling
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2020, 02:24 AM

Default birthday

hi everybody. I still decided to share my story. I was still at the dawn of my development. I entered the Institute, and was in dire need of housing. Since I was not interested in the company of my peers, I decided not to live in a hostel. I rented a room near the Institute in the house of an elderly couple. That's where my strange life began. In my story, I want to tell you how the owner of the apartment celebrated her 60th anniversary. First there was an idea to arrange a Banquet in a restaurant. But then, in order to save money, we decided to make a holiday at home. Of course, it turned out modestly. There were fewer guests than the hostess had originally wanted. Just three married couples of good friends, and two childhood friends, as I understand it. It would seem that the usual thing, a party with friends, a birthday. But! It so happened that the highlight of the holiday was in the end me, and not the hostess. This is a big backstory of how we got to this point. But, briefly. I could afford, or rather I was allowed, to be in the presence of the owners of the house, lightly dressed, or without clothes at all. And so, on this birthday. The hostess, in the midst of fun, when everyone was already pretty happy and relaxed from the alcohol taken, and among them I was. the Hostess took me to another room, and began to persuade me to dance a light Striptease. I was shocked at first, of course. But the hostess found a lot of arguments that I couldn't resist. Say honestly. These are questions of a material nature. When she offered me a chic set of underwear (which means she had been preparing for this conversation for a long time), she said that she wanted to see it on me now. And what is important, she offered me a discount on the rental of residential space. And for me it was a sensitive moment in those years. Well, the luxury gift of linen and wine did the trick. I agreed. We thought a little about how to do it so that it doesn't look like some kind of production. We did it. When we joined the company, the hostess invited me to make a toast, as a representative of the younger generation. That's what I did. And when I went around the guests with a glass of wine, the hostess's husband "accidentally" pushed me a little. And I poured a glass of wine on my blouse. The hostess shouted, " is My gift damaged?". Everyone was intrigued, of course. The hostess told me to take off my blouse faster. A little broken, I took it off. Of course, a lot of compliments in my address, and the evaluation of the bra. And then the hostess's husband tells me to finish the toast I started. And when the toast was all drained, I pretended that I went to put on another dress, to which the hostess said that nothing terrible would happen if I just stayed in my bra, especially since it is so gorgeous. It was unusual and fun. I was drunk and happy. It gradually came to dancing. How older people dance is an interesting story in itself. I took part in it as well as I could. Retro music is something! And so the hostess winked at me, and made a picturesque toast to the younger generation, and of course invited me to fulfill my plans. In fact, according to our plan, I had to take off my skirt during the dance. That's what I did. At that moment, it was no longer difficult and embarrassing for me. I was surrounded, and to the music I did it in the circle of the company, to the applause. Say honestly. I liked the attention effect and the crazy support. They gave me a glass, and I continued to make seductive gestures in the dance with it. But it wasn't wine, I realized. Suddenly, one of the guests picked me up and put me on the table! In an instant, a small area was cleared of dishes. Everyone began to demand a toast from me, at which I had to drink to the bottom. That's how I did it, standing on the table. The music began. After a glass of whiskey, just like that, something went off in my head. Shouts of " Dance Tara, dance!"It was great. In the dance to the cheering shouts, I was gradually left without anything! They even took my shoes. The music stopped. I was taken off the table. I ran to the bathroom to applause and shouts. My hostess followed me. She overwhelmed me with her ecstatic emotions. So many new things were said! Only at that moment, I wanted her to remember it the next day. She thanked me heartily. Then she said she would go and get me something to put on. And I was possessed by a little devil. While she was gone, I did my intimate things, fixed my hair and makeup. And thought! Why not?! There was nothing to hide anyway. I decided to spend this evening as I was at this moment. After looking at myself in the mirror, I decided to play a little pranks. I put pearl lipstick on my nipples. And here in this form again returned to the company. I was greeted by silence. I was even confused, and despite the alcohol, I even felt a wave of embarrassment. I felt myself blushing from head to toe as I tried to cover my Tits and pubes. The only thing I could say at the time was "I thought ....". But then the numbness passed. I was dragged to the table. The landlady's husband became my guardian that evening. The hostess carried the robe back to the bedroom. Then we drank and danced. Be fun. Especially thrills were when we went out on the landing for a smoke break. It was late at night. But it was still exciting. This was my naked experience at this birthday party. And the important thing is that after that I became friends with everyone, and we maintained good relations. I STILL TALK TO SOME OF THEM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tarasi For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607