Our forum has over 8.9 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3191  
Old 04-18-2015, 07:45 AM
osreb osreb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 43,272
Thanks: 20,955
Thanked 1,291,412 Times in 43,321 Posts
Default Saturday

more rowers----sorry if repost
Attached Thumbnails
_row-180 (1).jpg   _row-180 (2).jpg  

_row-180 (3).jpg   _row-180 (4).jpg  

_row-180 (5).jpg   _row-180 (6).jpg  

_row-180 (7).jpg   _row-180 (8).jpg  

_row-180 (9).jpg   _row-180 (10).jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #3192  
Old 04-22-2015, 02:29 AM
dmwatcher dmwatcher is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 78
Thanks: 469
Thanked 1,717 Times in 75 Posts
Default General Question on Nudity

So I hope I'm not out of line for asking this here, and I definitely apologize in advance if I am, but do you guys ever wonder about the shoots where the girls still wear underwear but the guys are totally nude? I get that guys don't have any "boobs" to cover, but still, doesn't that seem a little unfair?

I mean, not only do the guys have their butts totally out and naked, but all they've got is their hands to cover their penises. Which, I get is enough, but still, let's even say it's based on the fact that each gender can use 1 hand to cover their intimate parts. It seems like most boobs are easier to cover with 1 arm/hand than a penis and balls with 1 hand. Not to mention, female boobs are one of the most exposed "private" areas of the human body, whereas dicks are one of the least shown parts of the human body -of either gender-, if not -the- least shown part.

Thought of another way, guys seem much more exposed then the girls that are effectively wearing a bikini bottom, so no different from the beach, and have their hands to cover their boobs. Meanwhile, their asses and vaginas are completely covered, whereas again, the guys are completely naked except for a well-placed hand that could very easily slip and expose them to their classmates.

I get that guys are generally much more comfortable getting nude in front of the opposite gender, but still, I feel like if I was one of these guys I'd feel like I was kind of getting shafted.

Am I way off-base? How does everyone else feel about this? Are the girls getting the better deal in this scenario?
Reply With Quote
  #3193  
Old 04-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Lotfw's Avatar
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,175
Thanks: 12,802
Thanked 10,851 Times in 1,394 Posts
Default

Half naked / all naked / all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmwatcher View Post
So I hope I'm not out of line for asking this here, and I definitely apologize in advance if I am, but do you guys ever wonder about the shoots where the girls still wear underwear but the guys are totally nude? I get that guys don't have any "boobs" to cover, but still, doesn't that seem a little unfair?

I mean, not only do the guys have their butts totally out and naked, but all they've got is their hands to cover their penises. Which, I get is enough, but still, let's even say it's based on the fact that each gender can use 1 hand to cover their intimate parts. It seems like most boobs are easier to cover with 1 arm/hand than a penis and balls with 1 hand. Not to mention, female boobs are one of the most exposed "private" areas of the human body, whereas dicks are one of the least shown parts of the human body -of either gender-, if not -the- least shown part.

Thought of another way, guys seem much more exposed then the girls that are effectively wearing a bikini bottom, so no different from the beach, and have their hands to cover their boobs. Meanwhile, their asses and vaginas are completely covered, whereas again, the guys are completely naked except for a well-placed hand that could very easily slip and expose them to their classmates.

I get that guys are generally much more comfortable getting nude in front of the opposite gender, but still, I feel like if I was one of these guys I'd feel like I was kind of getting shafted.

Am I way off-base? How does everyone else feel about this? Are the girls getting the better deal in this scenario?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
  #3194  
Old 04-22-2015, 02:42 PM
grandeweasel's Avatar
grandeweasel grandeweasel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 174
Thanks: 46
Thanked 564 Times in 152 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmwatcher View Post
So I hope I'm not out of line for asking this here, and I definitely apologize in advance if I am, but do you guys ever wonder about the shoots where the girls still wear underwear but the guys are totally nude? I get that guys don't have any "boobs" to cover, but still, doesn't that seem a little unfair?

I mean, not only do the guys have their butts totally out and naked, but all they've got is their hands to cover their penises. Which, I get is enough, but still, let's even say it's based on the fact that each gender can use 1 hand to cover their intimate parts. It seems like most boobs are easier to cover with 1 arm/hand than a penis and balls with 1 hand. Not to mention, female boobs are one of the most exposed "private" areas of the human body, whereas dicks are one of the least shown parts of the human body -of either gender-, if not -the- least shown part.

Thought of another way, guys seem much more exposed then the girls that are effectively wearing a bikini bottom, so no different from the beach, and have their hands to cover their boobs. Meanwhile, their asses and vaginas are completely covered, whereas again, the guys are completely naked except for a well-placed hand that could very easily slip and expose them to their classmates.

I get that guys are generally much more comfortable getting nude in front of the opposite gender, but still, I feel like if I was one of these guys I'd feel like I was kind of getting shafted.

Am I way off-base? How does everyone else feel about this? Are the girls getting the better deal in this scenario?
It's a charity calendar shoot. The models are probably making these decisions by themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #3195  
Old 04-22-2015, 11:14 PM
retrac55 retrac55 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 765
Thanks: 13,651
Thanked 5,488 Times in 650 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osreb View Post
more rowers----sorry if repost
lol osreb.. sorry if repost? isn't everything you do a repost? most of these particular pictures were posted only about 10 posts earlier (post 3213) on this same page. if you had scrolled down just a little, you would have seen them. posting something that is on the same page seems very redundant to me.

Last edited by retrac55; 04-22-2015 at 11:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
  #3196  
Old 04-23-2015, 10:58 AM
ECUpirate ECUpirate is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 68
Thanks: 2,726
Thanked 419 Times in 51 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
lol osreb.. sorry if repost? isn't everything you do a repost? most of these particular pictures were posted only about 10 posts earlier (post 3213) on this same page. if you had scrolled down just a little, you would have seen them. posting something that is on the same page seems very redundant to me.
Thanks, retrac55! My first thought when I saw that was, "Well, those are words I never thought I'd see from osreb; he should put them in his signature."

Those pics will soon reappear on the E I E I O thread as "Boating babes; Wet Wednesdays; "Group nudity"; "From the rear"; and if he thinks one girl looks slightly older than the others, as "Mother - Daughter maybe?"

I don't want to sound harsh. New members are constantly coming on board, and they may not have seen the pictures before, so osreb is keeping the pics re-circulating. I admit I miss the context of a photo sometimes, and he often reposts from his own posts just a few pages earlier, but hey, the man wants his million thanks.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ECUpirate For This Useful Post:
  #3197  
Old 04-24-2015, 03:36 PM
jim914109's Avatar
jim914109 jim914109 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 442
Thanks: 3,041
Thanked 7,566 Times in 380 Posts
Default Glad someone finally said it

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
lol osreb.. sorry if repost? isn't everything you do a repost? most of these particular pictures were posted only about 10 posts earlier (post 3213) on this same page. if you had scrolled down just a little, you would have seen them. posting something that is on the same page seems very redundant to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUpirate View Post
Thanks, retrac55! My first thought when I saw that was, "Well, those are words I never thought I'd see from osreb; he should put them in his signature."

Those pics will soon reappear on the E I E I O thread as "Boating babes; Wet Wednesdays; "Group nudity"; "From the rear"; and if he thinks one girl looks slightly older than the others, as "Mother - Daughter maybe?"

I don't want to sound harsh. New members are constantly coming on board, and they may not have seen the pictures before, so osreb is keeping the pics re-circulating. I admit I miss the context of a photo sometimes, and he often reposts from his own posts just a few pages earlier, but hey, the man wants his million thanks.
Yes, very glad someone finally said it - thanks to you both. One more thought - it's irritating no end to dig a gem out of somewhere, post it here on OCC to get 20 thanks, then have osreb repost it within a day and get 100...
__________________
Please do not PM me to ask me to email you pics from my collection. I no longer do that due to the ingratitude, and sometimes just plain rudeness of those who have requested favors in the past.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jim914109 For This Useful Post:
  #3198  
Old 04-25-2015, 07:54 AM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,760
Thanks: 2,631
Thanked 134,090 Times in 3,406 Posts
Default

Yep, been there, done that....just have to let it wash over you!
__________________
If God had intended that people should go around totally naked, we'd all have been born that way."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
  #3199  
Old 04-25-2015, 12:34 PM
jc666's Avatar
jc666 jc666 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,546
Thanks: 19,119
Thanked 35,665 Times in 2,296 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim914109 View Post
it's irritating no end to dig a gem out of somewhere, post it here on OCC to get 20 thanks, then have osreb repost it within a day and get 100...
Agree.
__________________
-----

Current Avatar:

No Fracking Girl at London (UK) 2014 WNBR

http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=33846
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jc666 For This Useful Post:
  #3200  
Old 04-28-2015, 07:47 AM
BareAll's Avatar
BareAll BareAll is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 526
Thanks: 623
Thanked 14,260 Times in 486 Posts
Default

just on cg
Attached Thumbnails
ac_getgo_calendargirls_0.jpg  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
calendar, charity, naked, nudes, student, tease

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Best Amateur Deepthroat EVER

3m:32s
534 Views

09-19-2013
andanotherpt1 trailer

6m:45s
656 Views

08-02-2013
IMG 3737

1m:08s
128 Views

09-29-2016
Some sexy moment 2

1m:27s
434 Views

12-16-2012
footjob

5m:43s
283 Views

12-11-2011

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.