Our forum has over 8.7 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 05-15-2017, 12:15 PM
ukgoldfish ukgoldfish is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 29
Thanks: 37
Thanked 258 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CesareRF View Post
So sexy and beautiful! Would love to see fully, nude or clothed!
Thanks again for the nice comments

Just a follow on which is just about on topic..Beth and I were at a college friends birthday party at weekend and one of her ex lovers was there with his partner. I think he was the 4th guy to fuck her. I made sure we sat next to them at the table and I had a good chat with his partner while watching him flirt with Beth...it was very horny seeing them together and knowing he'd seen her naked many times and fucked her lots.

From our conversations over the years I'd say she has two basic types of ex bf / lover. One is bf / friend types where it was nice girl sex and the other type are one offs or short term flings with player types.

The guy from Saturday night was the 2nd type. They never really dated properly but did hook up a few times. He fucked her mostly with condom but did bareback a couple of times including cumming inside her. After lots of wine and subtle questioning she also admitted that he was the first guy to take her in her butt (apparently he insisted but was very good at it)

All in all it was a very horny Saturday evening watching her with him and then finding out later that he'd fucked her so casually...
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
  #32  
Old 05-17-2017, 09:23 AM
Bentip97 Bentip97 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Thanks: 43
Thanked 20 Times in 3 Posts
Default Similar experience

Newbie here and reading through so may horny stories in these categories, I don't know if this is allowed but felt like adding.
Not my wife and not at a wedding, but a couple of years back I was with my mate at his gf's 18th party.
There were a couple of boys there I didn't know ( nothing special in that) but after a few beers and some chatting it turned out they had met my mates gf on holiday earlier that year, recontacted her after and she had invited them, but not really mentioned everything to my mate..
I learned quite a lot that night and had a sort of knowitall look as my mate and ( some of) her friends carried on unaware.
Sorry if this isn't totally in keeping with thread, but it made me remember
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bentip97 For This Useful Post:
  #33  
Old 05-18-2017, 05:02 AM
Bentip97 Bentip97 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Thanks: 43
Thanked 20 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentip97 View Post
Newbie here and reading through so may horny stories in these categories, I don't know if this is allowed but felt like adding.
Not my wife and not at a wedding, but a couple of years back I was with my mate at his gf's 18th party.
There were a couple of boys there I didn't know ( nothing special in that) but after a few beers and some chatting it turned out they had met my mates gf on holiday earlier that year, recontacted her after and she had invited them, but not really mentioned everything to my mate..
I learned quite a lot that night and had a sort of knowitall look as my mate and ( some of) her friends carried on unaware.
Sorry if this isn't totally in keeping with thread, but it made me remember
After a bit more digging it turned out, both of the newcomers had "got with" my mates gf on her holiday ( and one of her friends too) Maybe blokey drink fuelled chats but the details I got were hot!
So actually knowing things which very few at the party did, made it all the more arousing for me. (Which I think maybe the point of this thread)
And yes, in case any of you are wondering she was (is) very attractive and I had made efforts before, but not got too far ( before she started dating my mate)
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bentip97 For This Useful Post:
  #34  
Old 05-19-2017, 08:47 AM
cufan86's Avatar
cufan86 cufan86 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 245
Thanks: 2,228
Thanked 1,094 Times in 176 Posts
Default

So did you ever tell your mate?
__________________
Shout out to Mr. And Mrs. nectcouple for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
  #35  
Old 05-19-2017, 12:49 PM
Bentip97 Bentip97 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Thanks: 43
Thanked 20 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
So did you ever tell your mate?
Hey
Having the information which I had made me see her and her friend differently and after that I was always wondering and looking more into things she said or did just in case history was repeated (If that makes any sense)
I didn't say anything for fear they would split and I'd not be able to discover any other gossip, although they did break up a few months after.
It wouldn't have been good me telling him at that point that I had known her secrets, so I never said apart from sympathising with him and suggesting perhaps she wasn't all she seemed
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bentip97 For This Useful Post:
  #36  
Old 05-25-2017, 09:47 AM
cummyck cummyck is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
Thanks again for the nice comments

Just a follow on which is just about on topic..Beth and I were at a college friends birthday party at weekend and one of her ex lovers was there with his partner. I think he was the 4th guy to fuck her. I made sure we sat next to them at the table and I had a good chat with his partner while watching him flirt with Beth...it was very horny seeing them together and knowing he'd seen her naked many times and fucked her lots.

From our conversations over the years I'd say she has two basic types of ex bf / lover. One is bf / friend types where it was nice girl sex and the other type are one offs or short term flings with player types.

The guy from Saturday night was the 2nd type. They never really dated properly but did hook up a few times. He fucked her mostly with condom but did bareback a couple of times including cumming inside her. After lots of wine and subtle questioning she also admitted that he was the first guy to take her in her butt (apparently he insisted but was very good at it)

All in all it was a very horny Saturday evening watching her with him and then finding out later that he'd fucked her so casually...
Did you get all that detail from your wife, before or after the party?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-26-2017, 09:08 AM
postmanuk postmanuk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SE UK
Posts: 32
Thanks: 6,660
Thanked 3,629 Times in 393 Posts
Default A bit 'Kill Bill' perhaps

A bit 'Kill Bill' perhaps
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-26-2017, 09:18 AM
postmanuk postmanuk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SE UK
Posts: 32
Thanks: 6,660
Thanked 3,629 Times in 393 Posts
Default the movie Kill Bill

the movie Kill Bill
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-27-2017, 09:44 AM
anowland anowland is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 32
Thanked 100 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
None of the wife's former boyfriends attended the wedding.
I thought so too. She did invite a guy she had known from college, but assured me they had never been an item. Years later she confessed that she had let him finger fuck her, whilst she gave him a blow job. She said that doesn't count. I haven't seen him since our wedding day.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anowland For This Useful Post:
  #40  
Old 05-28-2017, 03:28 AM
ukgoldfish ukgoldfish is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 29
Thanks: 37
Thanked 258 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anowland View Post
I thought so too. She did invite a guy she had known from college, but assured me they had never been an item. Years later she confessed that she had let him finger fuck her, whilst she gave him a blow job. She said that doesn't count. I haven't seen him since our wedding day.
Thanks for sharing anowland..that sounds hot! Do you know if that guy had seen her naked? I think that is one of the hot parts of this thread..knowing that other guys at the wedding had seen her naked and enjoyed our wives bodies before we had
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
good fucking BBC

0m:46s
1,163 Views

12-24-2015
3

1m:31s
1,193 Views

05-25-2005
10

2m:54s
238 Views

05-03-2010
a564a3c263109415a4e9b250758080be 1

8m:13s
1,372 Views

09-25-2009

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.