Our forum has over 9 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-24-2017, 01:46 AM
Chrispug Chrispug is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 8
Thanked 89 Times in 6 Posts
Default Stolen pics

Hi, I've found a lot of my Flickr pics on here and I'd like them removed please.

We would like some control over what gets posted, and if they all go we're happy to add back probably half of them, but not all. We do have pics that weren't on here that I'm sure you would all appreciate, but we don't like people using our pics without permission.

Cheers, Chris
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrispug For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 02-26-2017, 01:40 AM
ghost67 ghost67 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Ghost Town
Posts: 494
Thanks: 2,702
Thanked 64,854 Times in 3,387 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispug View Post
Hi, I've found a lot of my Flickr pics on here and I'd like them removed please.

We would like some control over what gets posted, and if they all go we're happy to add back probably half of them, but not all. We do have pics that weren't on here that I'm sure you would all appreciate, but we don't like people using our pics without permission.

Cheers, Chris
You can control your pics here by simply reporting what you don't want posted. There is a little triangle warning symbol in the upper right top of each post. This symbol is the report button. Simply click it and ask for your photos to be removed. This site is great at following up on all this type of request.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 02-26-2017, 03:07 PM
openthe4thseal's Avatar
openthe4thseal openthe4thseal is offline
MOD DREDD
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,753
Thanks: 9,140
Thanked 89,531 Times in 4,910 Posts
Default

Chrispug has already reported most of his photos and they have been removed.
I'm also keeping an eye out for others that may have slipped by.
I hope this encourages Chrispug to join the community as a contributing member and share more of his lovely lady with us.
I would hope that everyone respects his wishes and NOT repost his photos.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to openthe4thseal For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 02-26-2017, 07:26 PM
Chrispug Chrispug is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 8
Thanked 89 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Thanks, we'll get around to sharing some, we'd just like to decide which ones!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2017, 06:04 AM
preggofan preggofan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 21
Thanks: 95
Thanked 93 Times in 29 Posts
Default

So this site is completely about stolen photos, or maybe 99%, but you remove them if someone reports them because they are his ?

How can i provide that photos posted here belong to me and how can you make sure that the same photos never get posted again??
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-27-2017, 03:53 PM
openthe4thseal's Avatar
openthe4thseal openthe4thseal is offline
MOD DREDD
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,753
Thanks: 9,140
Thanked 89,531 Times in 4,910 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by preggofan View Post
So this site is completely about stolen photos, or maybe 99%, but you remove them if someone reports them because they are his ?

How can i provide that photos posted here belong to me and how can you make sure that the same photos never get posted again??
You can never "make sure" others won't repost your photos. Some people are selfish, careless or just don't think the rules or another's wishes, apply to them.
You can watermark your personal photos, which is allowed, provided they don't have another web site's name or logo on them. Like, "Property of preggofan - DO NOT REPOST".
It's really quite simple. If Chrispug shares his very desirable lady with us on OCC, and asks us to respect his wishes of no reposting, as honorable members, we are obliged to comply. If he catches someone being a jerk, we all lose if he decides to pull his photos.
It's up to all of us if we wish to have nice things courtesy of Chrispug; and judging from her popularity here in the past, she will be most welcome.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to openthe4thseal For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 02-27-2017, 04:21 PM
Chrispug Chrispug is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 8
Thanked 89 Times in 6 Posts
Default Courtesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by openthe4thseal View Post
You can never "make sure" others won't repost your photos. Some people are selfish, careless or just don't think the rules or another's wishes, apply to them.
You can watermark your personal photos, which is allowed, provided they don't have another web site's name or logo on them. Like, "Property of preggofan - DO NOT REPOST".
It's really quite simple. If Chrispug shares his very desirable lady with us on OCC, and asks us to respect his wishes of no reposting, as honorable members, we are obliged to comply. If he catches someone being a jerk, we all lose if he decides to pull his photos.
It's up to all of us if we wish to have nice things courtesy of Chrispug; and judging from her popularity here in the past, she will be most welcome.
Thanks, I think it comes down to being respectful and grownup, and yes, if you want to see, play nice!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrispug For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
44795 Teen erotic solo selfie

1m:59s
246 Views

05-17-2016
1

4m:48s
261 Views

04-02-2016
object 97

0m:54s
107 Views

11-09-2016
Anna Tikhonova Komitet Arkadiy Fomicha

2m:00s
377 Views

03-19-2017
af5cd24e

6m:09s
172 Views

09-04-2017

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.