or
Register

Old 11-16-2015, 05:13 PM

Thanked 3,265 Times in 410 Posts

...alright.
The Following User Says Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2015, 11:28 PM

Smile

I thought it was great just like the rest of your work... a little short, but left it as a cliffhanger for the next section, keep up the great work Splotch, can't wait for part 7
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yoyoyo445 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2015, 02:35 AM

Default Part 7- Enter Callie!

That night I meant Callie at 8. Callie led the way to Jane's apartment. I followed her to Jane's sliding glass door. Callie threw it open, stepping in as though it was her own home. Jane looked up in shock. She was in pajamas, watching T.V. She obviously had her Spanx and padded bra on. She looked amazing, even knowing it was a lie. Better then real life.

“What the hell!?” Jane yelled, jumping to her feet to confront Callie.

“Get out of my house, and take that small dick pervert with you!” She jabbed a finger at me.

Callie didn't respond. Well, verbally. Instead she just glowered. Then, suddenly, Callie grinned.

“Are you deaf? I said get out!” Jane screeched. Suddenly, Callie pushed Jane. She just lightly shoved. Jane, totally unsuspecting, teetered over backwards. She hit the armrest of the couch and fell onto her back on the couch.

“Get away from me!” She yelped. Callie just smiled, and winked at me. Then she reached out at Jane's leg, grabbing her pajamas. Jane yelped and started kicking. Callie, being much larger, grasped the other pant leg. She started pulling. Jane kicked, but this just aided Callie in sliding the pants down faster. They were off her bare feet in less then five seconds. Jane's white legs came into view, flailing madly. Also her Spanx over her thighs and middle.

“So, it's true.” Callie smiled rufelly. “Perfect Jane wears Spanx.”

“Shut up!” Jane yelled, pulling her shirt down to hide her embarrassing garment.

“Uh uh.” Callie said, coming at Jane again. “You're not hiding anything.”

With that she grabbed the back of Jane's shirt, folding the smaller girl over. Jane, helpless, was rolled into a sitting position, head pointed at her stomach. While she was helplessly positioned Callie rolled her shirt up her body, yanking it off her head and over her arms.

“No!” Jane yelled, scrambling to her feet and pulling away from Callie. Callie appraised Jane. She wore Spanx, her white bulky bra, and nothing else.

“Ooh, looking good Jane!” Callie laughed. And Jane did look good. She looked curvy and perfect. It was all support and illusions though.

“But let's see the real you!” Callie stepped forward. Jane cowered, but had nowhere to go. Callie caught the Spanx from behind. Jane grasped the Spanx, trying to hold them up. There was a brief tug of war, but the Spanx slid down and down until they hit the floor.

Callie pulled them away from Jane's feet. Jane stumbled, slipping on the hardwood floor. She now stood, shocked and red faced, in blue panties and a bra.

“You crazy fucking dyke!” Jane screamed at Callie.

“Oh no sweetness.” Callie glowered. “You used the wrong word.”

Her hand shot out, grabbing Jane's panties. Jane screamed, holding the hem of them. To my surprise Callie didn't pull them down. Instead, with a wicked look on her face, Callie yanked up. She gave Jane a wedgie!

“AAAH!” Jane yelped. She was pulled onto her tip toes, butt arched out against her will as Callie yanked her underwear up six inches.

“HAHAHA now that's a booty!” Callie laughed gleefully. Seeming to remember I was there Callie dragged the helpless Jane around in a half circle so her butt was pointed at me. Her panties were wedged WAY up there! Her modest underwear was now a thong! And there was that heart shaped booty, almost entirely exposed. Shaking as Jane moaned in shame and discomfort. This had gone WAY farther then I ever dreamed, and boy was I okay with it! I stood, arm's crossed, enjoying the show.

“Don't look! Stop it!” Jane whimpered.

“Don't be shy!” Callie said, pulling up and making Jane wriggle. “Ghetto booty's are in!” She gave Jane a playful smack on the butt.

“AHH!” Jane whined. “Stop it!”

“Stop what?” Callie asked, acting confused. “Stop giving you a wedgie?”

“YES!” Jane yelped. Her face was a mass of mixed emotions. Discomfort, embarrassment and anger. Her blush had spread from her cheeks over most of her pale face, her eyes wide, brow furrowed, mouth contorted.

“SURE!” With that, Callie yanked down. Jane's panties fell to the floor.

“OH NO!” Jane yelped. She spun around to hide her butt, throwing a hand over her crotch and slamming her legs together.

“Jeeze, ever hear of the razor?” Callie laughed, seeing the puffs of black hair coming out between Jane's fingers. Jane became all the more humiliated. She looked totally helpless, completely confused and mortified. She bore no resemblance to the girl who had humiliated me the night before.

“And now the last thing.” Callie said. She grasped the strap of Jane's bra.

“NO! NO!” Jane yelped. It was too late though. Callie had her. In seconds, her bra fell to the ground with a heavy thud, weighted down by the thick pads in it.

“HAHAHA!” Callie laughed. “Look at this!” Jane slapped her hands over her chest, trying to hide her breasts. Both Callie and I had gotten a good look already at those perky little mouthfuls, each topped with a shockingly erect nipple.

“Mrs. Perfect, with this flat as a board chest!” Callie laughed. “You look like a 12 year old!”

“I do not you b*tch!” Jane yelled.

“Oh yeah?” Callie raised a mischievous eyebrow. Then she shrugged off her sweater. Both Jane and I watched in shock as Callie threw it aside.

Now, I haven't really talked about how Callie looks yet. Honestly, we're friends and I don't think about it much. Callie has nerd trappings. She always wears skirts, tights and sweaters. With her glasses she looks really nerdy, a Velma type. But Callie was STACKED. She had a D cup breast, and was curvy without any real fat on her. She stood in her black wire frame bra, towering over Jane.

“This is what real woman looks like Jane.” She said triumphantly. “And you look like a little girl!”

Jane bit her lip, face bright red, a hand over each of her small breasts. Callie stood confidently, bra covered breasts jutting outwards. Jane didn't even bother covering her crotch, besides twisting her bare thighs together. She was so ashamed of her small breasts those were priority to cover.

Jane now naked and helpless, Callie went to work. She walked to Jane's purse and took out her phone. Jane looked like she wanted to object, but fell silent, looking at her bare feet instead. Callie quickly pressed some buttons, then looked at me.

“The pictures she took of you are deleted.” She said. I breathed a sigh of relief. Now Jane had no leverage to blackmail me! And, after what Callie had done today, I doubted she ever would again.

Callie wasn't done yet though. She marched into Jane's room. There was some thumping, then she came out with her arms full of something. It was all of Jane's bra's and Spanx!

“Hey!” Jane finally spoke up. “I need those!”

“Really?” Callie seemed genuinely curious. “Why?”

“I... I just do!” Jane stammered.

“But why?”

“To..,. Look the way everyone thinks I do!” Jane said.

“Well sorry, but from now on you're going to look the way you actually look!” Callie laughed.

“Oh, and one more thing...” Callie walked over and whispered something into Jane's ear.

“No, I won't!” Jane seemed shock by the suggestion, whatever it was. Callie leaned over and whispered something else. Jane's eye's went wide. Then, slowly, she nodded.

“Good!” Callie said, turning to leave. We left Jane stripped and helpless, cupping her breasts, cowering and blushing. I was shocked. I was amazed. I was so turned on!

As we were walking out, the neighbor's door opened. Out popped the nerdy kid from a few nights ago. He froze as he saw Callie, still in her bra walking by. Callie was carrying all of Jane's undergarments, so her front was covered. But from her bare back it was obvious she was shirtless. The neightbor stared in amazement.

“Hey!” I said cheerily, walking to talk to him.

“Hi.” He said, finally looking away from Callie. “I uh... saw you walking by... and I wanted to ask something.”

“Sure.” I said, acting friendly to deter suspicion of our actions that night.

“Well, My friend's and I have a booth at a comic convention next weekend.” He explained. “I have some free passes and was wondering if you guys would want to come.”

“Uh, maybe...” I said. I had no interest in comic books.

“Well, there's something else.” He said, seeming nervous. “Do you think Jane would maybe want to come?

“I doubt it.”I knew Jane would never be caught dead at some nerd convention.

“We'll be there!” Callie said loudly. I looked back in confusion. The nerdy neighbor looked at the shirtless girl in amazement.

“We'll all go, it'll be fun.” Callie smiled.

“Uh, sure then.” I said, confused why Callie interjected.

“Great!” The neighbor exclaimed. “Oh, one more thing...” He seemed to grow nervous. “You know the other night, when I stopped by? How Jane was wearing a... a costume...?”

“Oh, yeah.” He was referring to the school girl outfit I'd forced Jane to wear.

“Well, if she wanted to get dressed up for the convention, It would help attract attention to our booth.” He explained, a little too eagerly. So that was his plan! He wanted to see Jane dressed like some saucy Super Heroine!

“Well, we'll see.” I said, waving as I walked away. Callie and I got into the car. Callie tossed the bras into her backseat.

“Wasn't that awesome!” Callie yelped.

“Yeah, totally.” I said, trying not to look at her jiggling bra clad chest.

“I've never done anything like that! It felt like... like being Robin Hood or something! Taking down some snobby b*tch and proving her looks were just a lie!” Callie laughed, causing her large chest to shake about some more.

“Uh, yeah.” I said, still in shock. “Pretty great.”

“It was amazing! I think I should be a dominatrix, I really dug showing the prissy snob what was up!”

She laughed while I tried to gather my totally jumbled thoughts.

“Wh... why do you want to go to that comic convention?” I asked Callie.

“Oh that? Why to show off our new little girl toy!” She laughed. “I'll figure it all out, trust me. Just be sure to be there, it'll be a day you'll never forget!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsKittyVicki View Post
I miss this story, i was hoping to see Jane back in all her glory for comic con to be humiliatingly exposed for the final hurrah!
This story does deserve a finale. I'm terrible at finishing stories, but I'll give this one a shot soon!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2017, 05:27 AM

Fantastic story really like the balance and speed the story developed.

I have some ideas which you could use for inspiration. But I am sure you have your own sense of where this story can evolve. Which I expect would be even better.

The first is the whisper that Callie gave to Jane

1)Could be along the lines of shave your bush or I shave your head. This could involve that Jane considers all girls which shave to be sl*ts due to the fact when she tried shaving hers she became extremely horny. Which would make her more compliant with further sexual blackmails, and fact she feels that enjoyment from it would cause her greater shame and embarrassment.

Or if want something less explicit you could be that Callie whispers to stop dyeing her hair or she would shave her head. Resulting in her having ugly regrowth.

2nd Firstly the blackmail of Jane is based on her desire to remain popular so Callie needs to use this against her by giving her hope of not being revealed as a fake but forcing her to choose more humiliating costumes or tasks in order to remain so. Like she can choose between a wonder women outfit but having her face exposed or dressed in micro thong, nipple pasties, full green body paint and alien mask.

3rd At Comic con could have Jane run into an old bully expelled from school working as security Jane could attempt to trade Sex with the bully in order to have him beat up Micro Max and Callie. But have Callie and Max find out about the plan, and project the security guard fucking her on the big screen at comic con catching the horny Jane having a huge O- Moment. This would result in the bully being sacked ruining Jane plan. Also giving blackmail material for Callie to have Jane now have sex with nerds in order to avoid being exposed at the sl*t who was fucked at comic con on the big screen in an alien mask.

Also if you wish to turn up the heat could have Jane

This could be further exploited on here return to school by making her choose a task in order to earn her spanks and support bra for a day by completing tasks. Like getting having to send Callie a photo of her giving head to a member of maths club geeks. Or wearing a micro mini with no panties earns her push-up bra and inserts for a day. Turn her into the school bike for nerds.

Anyway look forward to reading your ideas in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to cober For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cober View Post
Fantastic story really like the balance and speed the story developed.

I have some ideas which you could use for inspiration. But I am sure you have your own sense of where this story can evolve. Which I expect would be even better.

The first is the whisper that Callie gave to Jane

1)Could be along the lines of shave your bush or I shave your head. This could involve that Jane considers all girls which shave to be sl*ts due to the fact when she tried shaving hers she became extremely horny. Which would make her more compliant with further sexual blackmails, and fact she feels that enjoyment from it would cause her greater shame and embarrassment.

Or if want something less explicit you could be that Callie whispers to stop dyeing her hair or she would shave her head. Resulting in her having ugly regrowth.

2nd Firstly the blackmail of Jane is based on her desire to remain popular so Callie needs to use this against her by giving her hope of not being revealed as a fake but forcing her to choose more humiliating costumes or tasks in order to remain so. Like she can choose between a wonder women outfit but having her face exposed or dressed in micro thong, nipple pasties, full green body paint and alien mask.

3rd At Comic con could have Jane run into an old bully expelled from school working as security Jane could attempt to trade Sex with the bully in order to have him beat up Micro Max and Callie. But have Callie and Max find out about the plan, and project the security guard fucking her on the big screen at comic con catching the horny Jane having a huge O- Moment. This would result in the bully being sacked ruining Jane plan. Also giving blackmail material for Callie to have Jane now have sex with nerds in order to avoid being exposed at the sl*t who was fucked at comic con on the big screen in an alien mask.

Also if you wish to turn up the heat could have Jane

This could be further exploited on here return to school by making her choose a task in order to earn her spanks and support bra for a day by completing tasks. Like getting having to send Callie a photo of her giving head to a member of maths club geeks. Or wearing a micro mini with no panties earns her push-up bra and inserts for a day. Turn her into the school bike for nerds.

Anyway look forward to reading your ideas in the future.
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm working on this finale, keep suggestions coming! I may incorporate a lot of these ideas!
Old 06-03-2017, 07:04 PM

Few further ideas

1)Callie arrives to pickup Jane for comic con in a small 4 seat car. Callie gives Jane the choice of sitting up front where everyone can see her without the mask or she can choose to lie down on nerdy neighbor and equally distasteful friends lap. Cause Jane chooses the option which allows her to keep her image intact. Callie will drive like a made women resulting in Jane sliding up and down on the back seat on the laps of the nerds. Resulting in the nerds ejaculating in their pants much to Jane horror as she has to spend the rest of the trip laying on the wet patches and the smell.

2)Callie gives Jane the choice of choosing what she wears or who she dates to fridays movies. Jane thinks she can outsmart Callie by choosing the clothes so she can look super hot. So Jane dresses up in a modest sundress. The date chosen by Callie is an obnoxious Freshman who has the reputation of being extremely handsy. Can also incorporate giving Jane the choice of a well lite popular hangout for the school or a dark movie theater. Cause Jane doesn't want choose a place where Mc,Hansy will feel her up but she has an image to maintain so she chooses the dark theater. Mc-Hansy has the night of his life while Jane spends the night trying to fend him off unsuccessfully.

3)Jane thinks she can beat Max and Callie by getting a boob job so she sleeps with the neighbour and his friends for the money. The Neighbour makes the deal that he pay but she has to sleep with him one time after the surgery. Unknown to Jane the Neighbour is actually Callie cousin. When she arrives back at school with her new enhanced boobs feeling that Max and Callie now have no blackmail material to use against her as she now has large fake boobs. Have her be rude and mean to Max and Callie. Only for Max or Callie to turn around and agree but we now have a video of you whoring yourself out to my obese cousin. Results in Jane realising she can never escape and is at the mercy of her tormentors.

4)Max or Callie force Jane to come to their bratty little brother pool party. Jane has the choice of wearing a unflattering one piece swim suit or bikini bottoms and loose white tshirt. After choosing the the bikini and tshirt Jane realises there no TOP and boys at the party have much fun after unwrapping the presents from Callie which is a super soaker. Also have callie remove the inner lining of the bikini bottoms and while Jane is forced to play twister with the boys in a wet see through tshirt and unknown to her massive obvious camel toe. Callie takes photos editing out the head before putting on the school website/facebook site. Resulting in Jane listening to all her friends talking about who that massive sl*t showing off pussy and tiny titties on facebook. To save from having her identity reveal she has to perform another dare for Max/Callie.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s