Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2017, 02:54 AM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Weekend in the Smokeys

PS-- remember to read post #687... to understand some of the details & rules our group plays by...
Old 05-22-2017, 03:00 AM

Default couple 2mfm

Thanks for the comment... believe me, it takes alot to form a group like that..

#1 is sexual decipline
#2 is sexual patience
#3 it dosen't happen overnight... its a job in itself ,,, but the end result is very good... you can't allow your cock to tell you whats right or wrong, or cause impatience....

#4 stay true to the selective process.. Attitude counts, NOT Big tits...

#5 the lack of photo or video makes a BIG difference in keeping everyone happy and keeping things fun...w/ no problems that could result from that...

Our alternative to pis or vids, is telling it all here instead. ---Instead of carrying around pics to show random friends..

Last edited by GRITS; 05-22-2017 at 03:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Hello everyone , got back from our weekend , "private swing group" meet... 9 couples showed up , and everyone was happy w/ the results of the fun weekend.

Friday nite, we all decided to have a double "key party", where as the guys go to the shared suite and the gals stay in their rooms. The guys put their 2 rm keys in a bowl, and they all pick 2 different room keys.... the plan was-- each guys goes to the first rm key for 2 hrs and plays w/ that wife, and the goes to the second room key to play w/ that wife... then the evening is done and go back to their own rooms...

The wives wait for "whoever" to show up at their room to play.... the evening is very private time w/o the husband being their... so usually alot goes on.

The first key rm I went too, I was greeted by the wife naked in heels... she sat in the chair and told me too undress so she could look at my body?... (we've all seen each other naked thru the yrs).... so I stood their for her as she gazed at me sipping wine...then I asked her to stand so I could gaze at her body.....after that we were embraced, kissing, fondling each other. She had the shades open and lights on... she took me to the balcony and we continued to kiss & caress .. don't know if antyone was watching?? .. we then retired to the bed and began to explore each others body... She was 5'5", brunette w/ nice B- tits to play with.... she got on top of me facesitting while I explored her pussy w/ my tongue while reaching up to play w/ her tits bring her to an explosive orgasm.. actually several.. she kept teling me to do it again and again... she was shaking hard.... ( I never knew this wife could have orgasms like that, since we have played in the past)... she then climbed onto my cock and rode me gently, teasing me and keeping me hard but not letting me cum yet... she was dirty talking me and teasing me until she started riding me w/ long pussy strokes up & down on my cock which was sending me into orgasm mode.. when she realized I was coming close, she dirty talked me telling me to cum in her pussy because she wanted to feel it... a moment later I did!!.. wow, she really built me up to a good strong orgasm!!...
She stayed on top of my cock enjoying her cum filled pussy feeling..... from there we fucked and sucked until it was time to go... we took a shower together ... BTW- everyone m/f ...is encouraged to shower before going on to the next key holder session...... 15 min. between each 2 hrs. to get where you have to go....

Session #2, with my second rm key , was someone I always like being with.. shes , 5'6', redhead, w/ nice C-tits and a thin body.. shes really nice looking considering she has 4 kids at home.....and sexually exciting... she greeted me wearing garters stocking, heels, and a metallic shiny tube dress that was very sl*tty looking.. her tits really filled out her tube dress and her hard nipples were showing thru... We kissed and hugged, and I complimented her on her dress... she said the last guy thought it was nice too......
.. I got undressed, and she gave me an erotic lap dance that was a turn on for both of us... I reached under her dress and caressed her pussy as she straddled my lap on the couch.. she was grinding & moaning as I did so, and was rubing her nipples thru her dress on my mouth... I pulled down one side of her tube dress exposing one breast and sucked on her erect nipple to her delight... her nipples could poke your eye out if your not careful.. LOL...
I asked her if she has sperm in her pussy?.. she said yes... so I told her I'd rather not go down on her if she dosen't mind.. she understood, and was fine w/ it.... (all the guys in the group are straight)...
.. We continued to caress and tease on the couch, until she put my cock in her pussy and started riding me under her dress while gently and erotically sucking her hard nipples .... she wanted me to cum in her pussy to feel it because it makes her orgasm... she was driving me crazy and I exploded a huge load into her, sending her into a hard moaning orgasm.. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock.. it felt like she was sucking my cock into her pussy!!... wow what a feeling.... she walked me out to the balcony and knelt down to suck & clean my cock. The shades were open but the lights were low.... I like playing under a womens dress, and we went to the bed and fucked and sucked w/ her dress on.. I did her doggy under her dress pulled down over her ass... she liked that because it made her feel like a dressed sl*t... At the end of our session, I asked her to shower w/ me, w/ her garters stocking and dress on?.. she thought it was erotic and agreed... it was!! and she really enjoyed me reaching under her dress soaping up her pussy & ass , and pulling down her tube drsss top soaping up her tits... .. wet stockings and cloths are an erotic look and feeling..... before I left, she told me shes going to stay in her wet cloths for her husband when her gets back...... she is erotic!!.. hes a lucky guy.

I returned to my own room where my wife spent her 2 sessions with I don't know who???..
Upon arrival, I found her dressed in a schoolgirl outfit,,, tied over the egde of the bed doggy style !!! I asked her what happened, and she told me she asked the last guy to leave her the way they played for her hubby!... So appearantly they played submissive tied schoolgirl wifey !!??!!.... as I'm looking at her like that, there is cum running down her doggy spread legs onto the floor.... I lifted her skirt to find a very swollen leaking pussy... so whats a husband to do ???... I got undressed and left her tied like that, and fucked her the same way the last guy did!!... pulling her hair and telling her what a submissive sl*t she was while I was gone!!.. she loved it!.. I asked her while fucking her, "how many guys shot their sperm in your pussy tonight?".. she said, "both of them"... I asked, "were you tied like this for both of them?".. she said, " no just the last guy wanted to play like this"... I asked. "how many times did they cum in your pussy?".. she said, " I don't know, I was too busy having orgasms enjoying whatever they wanted to do w/ me".... Well, appearantly she had a good time too... lol... After I put another load in her to join the other loads from the guys.. I untied her... we told each other what went on w/ each others session, and took an intimate shower together , and fell asleep fast from exhaustion...... We never tell each other who we were with, just what happened... some of the other couples do tell each other who they were with..

So thats what happens at a "key party".............the next day everyone met for breakfast and did the tourist thing shopping and whatnot..... the Saturday night BIG GETOGETHER for the group in the shared suite we all chipped in for was great....

I'm too tired now to write, so if you want to hear about it, I'll know by your thanks or comments .
Hello everyone
Old 05-25-2017, 10:08 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Mrs. Grits here,

Hubby is away on business till Fri... so I've been playing for the last 2 days w/ a few select friends w/ hubbys ok... (because he took along one of his select girlfriends.)

Yesterday, Wed,, I got 2 Select friends to take off work and meet me at home.. @ noon arrival I greeted them in a mini skirt outfit to their delight... I told them lets spend the afternoon together!! ...

After cocktails conversation, I walked them into the guest room , undressed them both, and stood between their naked bodies kissing them passionatly, and caressing their cocks, while they reached under my skirt to find I had no underwear on, caressing my pussy and squeezing my little ass cheeks. They took off my blouse and kissed and caressed my breasts turning me on totally!!... I had them sit back on the bed edge and I sucked them both to hardness.. actually they already were hard.. lol.....I then reverse cowgirl one as the other stood in front of me kissing and caressing me all over... I told them I needed both their cocks all afternoon... I got off and layed back on the bed and they took turns putting their heads under my skirt and licked me to orgasms shoving thier toungues into my pussy... from there, I took my skirt off, but left my high-heels on and they proceeded to take turns sliding their cocks into me... after some slow passion fucking, I told them they could do anything they wanted with me... they knew the routine, and knew what I like.... they were spitroasting and DPing me all day...
.. I love making a guy cum, and they sure did!!.. I took back to back loads in my mouth and dribbled it onto my breasts for their visual happiness... they were passing me back and forth fucking me from all angles. they liked fucking me in my high-heels wobbling in the air.........

...I lost count, but I think they both filled me w/ 3 loads each?... All I know is that by the end of the day I was leaking sperm from all of my love holes they used.... I just layed on the bed spread & exhausted, while we all laughed about it all.... when I got up it was running down my leg and they liked seeing it... I told them,, "look what you did to me"...

I gave them both an intimate caressing shower , before they went home...

****I'm writing about it because hubby will read it on the road while hes away.. so he knows what went on w/ his friends.... I'm sure he'll tell me whay went on w/ his select girlfriend.

Thurs... I entertained a single Select friend all afternoon & into the night. .... we had a blindfold bondage session mostly... he tied me to the bed in several different positions and used me to his content... it was alot of fun being that submissive with him... he had me wear black stocking, garters, shelf bra, and white high-heels... it was kinky looking for him...

..Toward the end he put me in the shower dressed and wet me down, then took me back to the bedroom caressing my wet underwear & stockings while I rode on top of his cock.. that wet dressed sex feeling was erotic for both of us... I stayed dressing during our intimate shower... he soaped up my underwear & stockings while cleaning me... He stayed until 2am and i'm writing about it now for hubby.... ***I hope your ready for me when you get home??!!?? I've been a naughty girl while you were gone.!?!
After these 3 guys over two days you still need more? I would have thought you would be worn out with all your sweet holes a little sore. I would really have liked seeing you get up the first night with cum running down your thighs. What a turn on that would have been. Whats the most amount of guys you have ever had at one time?
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 10:17 PM

Default Greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
After these 3 guys over two days you still need more? I would have thought you would be worn out with all your sweet holes a little sore. I would really have liked seeing you get up the first night with cum running down your thighs. What a turn on that would have been. Whats the most amount of guys you have ever had at one time?

Hello, Mrs. here,,,

I wasn't 3 guys all weekend.. just the Friday night Key party...... Sat. nite was the group swing gettogether in a double suite....it got alot more involved Sat. night w/ 9 couples all having fun together.... As far as "how many @ one time?".. well , sat. nite I was with all 9 husbands at one point or another.. alcohol helps.. lol
Do you want the details?.. it was a fun nite... let me know?.. I'm in the mood to tell because I miss it ... its been 4 months since our last group getogether.

The theme was summer.. so I wore tennis skirt over a bikini & heels...
Old 05-26-2017, 12:00 AM

Default Greendoor

This is the tennis skirt I wore on Sat. night, over a white bikini & those bedroom slipper heels.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0057.JPG   DSC_0053.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 05-26-2017 at 12:10 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 09:05 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Hello, Mrs. here,,,

I wasn't 3 guys all weekend.. just the Friday night Key party...... Sat. nite was the group swing gettogether in a double suite....it got alot more involved Sat. night w/ 9 couples all having fun together.... As far as "how many @ one time?".. well , sat. nite I was with all 9 husbands at one point or another.. alcohol helps.. lol
Do you want the details?.. it was a fun nite... let me know?.. I'm in the mood to tell because I miss it ... its been 4 months since our last group getogether.

The theme was summer.. so I wore tennis skirt over a bikini & heels...
Oh yeah I want to hear about all the beautiful dirty messy details please.

Quote:
This is the tennis skirt I wore on Sat. night, over a white bikini & those bedroom slipper heels.
Sheer top, short skirt. Wonder how long the bikini underneath stayed on? I can imagine right off the bat both men and women were urging you to take the bikini top off. Everyone loves a woman in a sheer top with no bra.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 11:06 AM

Default Summer Theme

Love the summer theme outfit Mrs. Grits.
The Following User Says Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 10:17 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Oh yeah I want to hear about all the beautiful dirty messy details please.

Sheer top, short skirt. Wonder how long the bikini underneath stayed on? I can imagine right off the bat both men and women were urging you to take the bikini top off. Everyone loves a woman in a sheer top with no bra.
__________________________________________________ _____

*** No sheer top.. that pic is not of the weekend... white bikini and yellow skirt w/ white bedroom maribu slippers...

Well we all started out w/ cocktails, and checking out the outfits... actually the guys all wore Speedo's retro.. you can really see those cocks shape w/ those speedos!!.. the gals were in bikinis, tennis skirts, and 2 schoolgirls outfits.... Once everyone had a few drinks things started happening, suddenly there was a hand under my skirt from behind.. OH MY!!.. I just stood there letting whoever it was caress me. That hand started moving around my body touching all the right places turning my excitement buttons on. But he stopped, because we always start w/ a pussy licking contest before anyone cums.. (the guys don't go down on us after the cum starts flying).. so us gals all layed back on the ege of the bed and the guys played musical pussy moving around licking all our pussys to our many wonderful orgams. Then the guys moved around playing musical fuck the gals w/o cumming.. they all took turns fucking each of us off the side of the bed doggy style for a while.. this foreplay is exciting for us gals..
.. Now, we have a double suite to play in, so there were 3 rooms of activity... so everyone moved into a room w/ somebody and started playing.. we all moved around room to room looking for the next partner & watching others... After a short while I found my hubby sitting in a chair so I straddled him and put his cock in me and told him, "can you tell I've been having fun?" because my pussy was lubed w/ cum...he said -"yrs its slippery!" & "how many guys have you been w/ so far".. I said, " just 2, but I sucked the other guy dry".. lol.

From there I was constantly being fucked by the guys, or playing w/ the gals... All the gals were moaning. If you looked into each room, there was always several people engaged in sexual fun. All us gals were getting DP;ed and I enjoyed a few airtight sessions to my delight.. I like having 3 men fucking me at once.. its erotic to know they are using me like that... Hubby saw me like that and was smiling at me... When he was fucking one of the gals, I got behind him pushing his butt into her while kissing him.

.. I think, hope, I was with all 9 guys there at one time or another, but so were most of the other gals.. Hubby told me he could tell where I was by seeing my maribu slippers up in the air.. lol.... I'm not sure who or how many guys left their sperm load in me, but I know I sucked a few, and fucked a few of those loads.... one of the gals did her fun by asking every guy (9) to cum in her pussy!!... they did, and she was really happy, but very full.. lol..(her fantisey for the nite)

... When we went back to our room @ the end of the nite, we invited one of the couples to join us for some private time,, so we had sort of an after party of fucking in our room. His wife and I had agreed to each other that we were quite the sl*ts tonight while walking the hall back to our room, we were both having problems keeping the cum in our pussys from dripping.... We all talked and had one last fuck session before we called it a night @ 3am...... BTW- my bikini top and skirt & heels stayed on all night... I did put my bikini bottoms in my purse after a short while.

Hubby & i had pillow talk about it all, and we both had a great time.. he told me he enjoyed seeing me on top of one guy, and sucking off 2 others at the same time and seeing them all cum for me.... We didn't take a shower till morning and slept cum full.

That was Sat. Nite.... any Questions??

Old 05-28-2017, 11:10 PM

Default Mrs G

Did I answer all your questions??

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001