photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-06-2017, 08:28 AM

Thanks for the update!

Interesting idea on the outside theater. Some friends of ours up North have a setup like that except they use the side of their house as the screen (white wood siding).

It seems that Kenneth was a busy man that night. I'm just glad that he was able to take care of your wife and she didn't have to resort to her self soothing. There is something to be said about the powers of a sexy, beautiful woman to make even a well used cock come back to life. Of course, I'm sure the self soothing would have been a pretty hot scene to take in as well.

The main questions are about the new neighbors. How long do you think he's been watching? Do you think he's watched the shows out by the pool that the girls have put on for you and the other guys? I do believe it may be time for a conversation with your new neighbor. I'm also curious to see if your wife will take advantage of this opportunity to show off more once the initial shock wears off.

Looking forward to the next update.
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyCust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 09:28 AM

Thanked 3,827 Times in 216 Posts

You read my mind.

I would assume that he found our activities around the pool interesting prior because of the binoculars. I did not ask. After discussing this situation with my wife she was VERY reluctant to even be in a bikini by the pool much less enjoy the privacy that my house/pool/yard provide with the exception of our one neighbor.

I did not respond to her reluctance. After several conversations I decided to wait and have a conversation with him. As I said earlier, they seemed to be private people and I respect that but I do not want anyone screwing up what I have currently. When my wife said that she was not going to have someone possibly take pictures of her and her girl friends around our pool in another conversation I uped my urgency to have a conversation.

I finally told my wife that I was going to have a conversation with him at the first casual opportunity. She only asked me to be nice and try to be neighborly.

Well I finally met my neighbor
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 04:50 PM

I made it a point to try and "happen" upon my neighbor for several days. As I said I do not see them often so it was difficult. Saw his wife on several occasions but did the wave of acknowledgement. Finally the weather broke and I was out moving limbs and debris to the street when he came out and down the drive to his mailbox. I approached him and introduced myself excusing the extremely long time of no contact or introduction.

I would attempt his name but have no idea what he said it was other than is sounded as if it started with an H. So I will call him Han in tribute to star wars. He and his wife are from Japan. Retired from auto industry and they decided to remain in the US. They have children but not in the US. That was pretty much our small talk other than he seemed interested in my company and how I run it.

After dispensing with the pleasantries, I politely asked if our back yard activities were intruding on his quiet home. He nervously said not at all. Granted he is barely five foot tall and I'm close to six foot five I then ask if we are not disturbing him why is he spying on us with binoculars. He really got nervous and started stuttering as he stepped back from our conversation. He began to rapidly apologize for his behavior over and over as he looked down at his shoes.

I felt bad for him. He was genuinely embarrassed that I was confronting him. He was also very sorry that he was intruding on our privacy. Again apologizing over and over. I had to stop him and tell him everything was fine. This got him to stop. I said my wife has noticed him on occasions watch her/us from the window above the garage using binoculars. He again started to apologize but I stopped him. I said that we enjoy our time at home by the pool. We sometimes do this without clothing. I said we have friends that sometimes come by and they may also chose to go without clothing. I concluded with we enjoy our privacy and the previous owner of their home had no problems allowing us our privacy.

He said nothing. He just stood there looking at me. It was an awkward silence. I waited for his response. He started with he did intrude on our privacy by watching us and was very sorry for doing so. He assured me that he will not continue this behavior. I asked if his wife knew. His eyes darted to mine and he said no that he was the only one watching that his wife would never do that. After he completed his one thousandth apology, I said that I have no problem if he wanted to continue his watching.

He again just stood there looking at me. I told him my wife is reluctant to continue our activities because she does not want to offend our neighbors. He said that he did not want to be the reason we alter our activities and asked me to assure her that he will not continue his behavior. I told him that she will be happy to hear that they are not offended by her. By this time the conversation is getting relaxed somewhat. He said that he also believed that privacy is important and to assure my wife that they are very private people and will keep it that way. I again told him she will be glad to hear this.

I again explained that I have no problem with his watching but as long as he keeps it to himself and no photos we will get along fine. He asked me if I was saying that he could continue watching if he kept it to himself. I said that was up to him if he did not take pictures. This was the first time he smiled. He asked if my previous neighbor watched. I said yes. I also continued with a small lie. I said he actually came over once when my wife was alone sunbathing nude asking for his spare key that he locked himself out. He looked shocked.

In closing our conversation we agreed that he would maintain our privacy and I left it to him weather he wanted to watch or not.

From our conversation I believe he will continue to be a quiet spectator. I believe he really was intrigued that Mr John met my wife in person nude. That my be in his future. He seemed to be very nice and we will see how this goes. The next day after our conversation there are now blinds in the window above the garage.

My wife is still somewhat reluctant about our neighbors but was happy that we talked. With the change in weather rain and cold and work there has been no opportunity to be by the pool much less outside.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 08:42 AM

I'd say that was a successful conversation. I don't think he realized going into it that he'd be allowed to continue his voyeuristic activities with your approval though. Of course, the variable in all this is his wife. What if she sees what's going on at your pool and starts keeping a closer eye on him? What if she catches him? I suppose we'll see how all this pans out as time goes by but this could get rather interesting.

And now the seed is planted with him about an opportunity to see your wife up close and personal. Don't think for a minute that he's not scheming a way to make that a reality....lol. If he was shocked about Mr. John coming over to ask for a key, how do you think he'd react if he knew how Mr. John bartered with your wife about his cameras? I don't think you have to worry about him though since you've conveyed your displeasure with pics being taken of your wife and her friends. I believe he understands that would most likely result in another less pleasant conversation.

I hope your wife doesn't let this ruin her pool time, though. And how do you think her friends will react when they find out they may be watched by your neighbor and most likely have already been seen? They weren't around for the Mr. John days so this will be new for them. Given how they've opened up to showing off (and more) to you and some of the other hubbies, it might not be a big deal for them....just a new opportunity to show off. Only time will tell.

The main difference with this and your wife's other exposures is that most of them could be played off as accidental or inadvertent. Since you've confronted your neighbor, the accidental or "not knowing" aspect is gone. Now if she lays out nude, she will be knowingly allowing herself to be watched. As far as she has come from the beginning, this may be a natural progression for her and she won't have to use the crutch of accidental exposure anymore. I hope she doesn't overthink this like I am and just goes with the flow. If you're totally cool with this, make sure she understands that. She's going to be watching your reactions very closely and if she thinks for a minute that you're unsure about this, she most likely will be a lot more hesitant to go forward. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, just my typical overthinking

Thanks for the update and looking forward to the next adventure.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:17 PM

The over thinking has definitely been going on with the wife. Even after my telling her about our conversation and reactions during the conversation she is hesitant. One thing that has occurred I'd that Han has fought me in the front yard once and the back yard once. We had very casual conversations about work, yards and families.

He did sort of ask if my wife was upset with his actions. I was honest and told him of her reluctance to act freely around the house at the risk of upsetting he and his wife. He again was apologetic and assured me to tell my wife that they are also private people and our activities will not alarm neither his wife nor him. That was all that was said of the situation. We moved on to work from there.

He is actually very inquisitive about us. In a nice way. Very proper and respectful with questions and responses. Nothing sexual. By the way he is 71 and his wife 70. Retired. I think I like him already in my three meetings. I did offer him a beer once and he does not drink.

Yesterday was a beautiful warm day. We spent most of it outside by the pool. She wore her one piece. Don't get me wrong it's sexy but not on the same planet as her bikinis or nude. I requested but she remains hesitant even after telling her of Mr Hans followup conversations. Oh well.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 01:35 PM

From what you've said, it does seem like your neighbor will be respective of your wishes and keep things to himself. He seems very adamant about you and your wife continuing your activities. Is that just being a good neighbor and respecting your privacy or is he hoping for a future show? Either way, it seems that this turned out well for all, except maybe your wife. It sounds like she may have retreated into her shell somewhat because of this. No worries though. She's probably just being a bit overcautious, as is her prerogative. Right now all this is fresh so she's being conservative. Once those warmer days arrive and her friends come over and the drink starts flowing, I'm sure she'll return to her little exhibitionist self. 😉
Old 05-17-2017, 09:06 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCust3867 View Post
From what you've said, it does seem like your neighbor will be respective of your wishes and keep things to himself. He seems very adamant about you and your wife continuing your activities. Is that just being a good neighbor and respecting your privacy or is he hoping for a future show? Either way, it seems that this turned out well for all, except maybe your wife. It sounds like she may have retreated into her shell somewhat because of this. No worries though. She's probably just being a bit overcautious, as is her prerogative. Right now all this is fresh so she's being conservative. Once those warmer days arrive and her friends come over and the drink starts flowing, I'm sure she'll return to her little exhibitionist self. 😉
We all hope, because I don't want the stories to stop.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 12:53 PM

I have spent the last week not traveling and took a few days to relax and get some work done at home. Han seems to really feel comfortable walking up and talking to me. General conversation about work, yard and life. He's a very interesting person to talk with. He did ask me once if my wife had forgiven him for his intrusions. I said she had but was still reluctant to relax around our house. Had did mention that when he happens to see her in the yard to just speak. He said he almost did just that but was embarrassed so he did not. I told him nothing to be embarrassed about. We moved on in our conversation.

Now I will skip to Sunday. I decided to pull my boat out and prepare it for the summer. This includes a full detailing of boat and accessories. My wife and I discussed over lunch. Afterwards I went out and pulled the boat up the driveway into the sun. My wife comes out in her boat cleaning attire. Golf hat with ponytail out the back. Sunglasses. A large tank top tee shirt. Red bikini bottoms. No top under her shirt. The shirt extends almost past her butt. Standing, there is good side boob through the arm holes. Lean down or bend over, plenty of full tits or nipples exposed.

We started with emptying the boat and sorting all the gear. This took us past our first drink. I had the radio playing so I took every opportunity to sit and watch her tits or ass as she was working. I love watching her tits shake and move. As we were on our second drink/break enjoying the music, Han and his wife pull into their drive. We wave and they return the gesture. They go in their house so we continue.

We are not working. We consider this fun and a chance to spend time together. By this I mean if a good song comes on we sit and enjoy. At one point as she was on her hands and knees beside me I reach over and made her bikini a thong. She kept it that way. As you can tell I was very distracted. A few hours in we had the interior clean and drying. We are sitting in the chairs we unloaded having a few additional drinks talking when I said it would be better if she continued without the bottoms. She did not acknowledge my comment. Some time later she excused herself to the house. When she returned, as she walked up to me she raised the bottom of the shirt. She asked if this was better. Now all she has on is the shirt. I smiled and gave her a big hug with both hands on her bare ads.

Standing, it looked like before but a very slight bend and I get an eye full. She started teasing me by bending and putting her ass/pussy in my face as we worked cleaning skis, knee boards, ropes, etc... once I gave her ass a kiss as she did this. She said I would have to finish that if I did it again. We continued. Before starting on life jackets, floats, boat and trailer another break.

We are sitting talking and drinking. Our backs are to Hans house so we never saw him until he spoke. He startled us both. I stood and welcomed him. I also got in the boat and turned down the music. I look and my wife is sitting with leggs crossed and arm across her chest sipping on her drink as Han and I talk. I get out and bring another chair around inviting Han to visit. My wife is looking at me over her glass with huge eyes that are saying what the hell.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 05:31 PM

Continued......

At first Han declined to sit, not wanting to intrude. I said no problem that we are spending the day relaxing cleaning our boat and accessories. Standing, he said he wanted to come over and tell me how much he enjoyed our conversations this week. He said he only has long conversations on the telephone and he really enjoyed talking in person. I told him that I enjoyed them also and please sit. He sat.

My wife is between us. Legs crossed, arm across tits, sipping her drink. Other than the initial hello she is saying nothing. Han knows nothing about boats but was well versed on the motor and outdrive. We discussed. The whole time my wife said nothing. She reaches over and hands me her empty glass. First words she spoke. Please get me a "better" refill. I head to the house. I look out and they are talking so I stall. After some time I head out. I hand her the drink and Han a bottle water. They are discussing plants. My wife starts drinking and I see sideboob. I am not paying attention to their discussion of plants.

My wife told me later that Han had apologised for intruding on her privacy. She said that she accepted his apology but that she did not want anyone knowing her business or get pictures taken. He said he was extremely embarrassed for his actions and would never do anything such as that. She said that he admitted watching for some time and that his wife does not know. She said she told him about Mr John happening up on her but he made it no big deal. He said that's what I told him. He said he would like to treat his whole embarrassing intrusion as no big deal also. They agreed.

As she continued to drink I got a look at sideboob each time so they could have been discussing my death and I would not have known. She finished her drink and as they were discussing her water garden and appropriate plants she had to excuse herself to the house. As she stood both of us saw her bare ass till she pulled the shirt down. She headed inside. I asked Han if everything was ok. He said yes that she was a forgiving lady. He asked if he should leave. I asked why. He said he was not aware that she was only wearing her shirt and does not want to cause any additional discomfort. I said he would have to ask her.

As she was walking towards us I could see she had replaced her bikini bottoms but no top. I stood and as I passed I said Han has a question. I fully expected my wife to be alone when I returned but no. They were in deep horticulture conversation. She was making no attempt to cover or prevent her top from moving. Not sure on Hans side but I got plenty of sideboob and the occasional areola/nipple view from the arm hole. I finally suggested that we continue with our task. Han offered to help.

He and my wife continued their conversation as they cleaned floats and lifjackets. There were too many views of her tits to mention so needless to say Han helped her the whole time. My wife and I had a few additional drinks by the time we took a break for everything hanging to dry. All we had left was to clean the outside of the boat and trailer. As we were sitting my wife had to adjust her top for the right nipple was trying to escape. She was feeling her drinks because she didn't notice the other hundred times. She adjusted and apologized to Han. He said please do not apologize I am at your home there's no need. I was also feeling my drink. I said yes, that I've been having a difficult time focusing watching you clean. She blushed and smiled. Not any smile. That smile she has when she is teasing.

She acted embarrassed, she said what do you mean. I said we would have finished in half the time if we were not looking at your boob and ass. She said you can not see that. I said not now but I remember earlier. Han asked somewhat uncomfortably if he should leave. I said no that I was only pointing out that the view was very nice and distracted you from our work. Han said that the view was encouraging him. We laughed. My wife asked him if he was uncomfortable that she can put on her top if he is. This is as fast as I have heard him respond. He also speaks perfect English but not this time. He said that he did not want her to ever feel like she has to do anything different around him that she would not do otherwise and if he ever made her feel uncomfortable to let him know.

Feeling my drink I said, well you must have made her a little self conscious. My wife looked at me smiling asking what do you mean. I said, we saw your bare ass when you got up and returned with your bottoms on. My wife said OMG, our neighbor has seen enough of me now that he wouldn't care to see more. Silence. I waited and responded, well I wouldn't mind if you were back to the original attire. Han said that if would be fine for him also. My wife stood and went inside.

I asked Han if he was ok. He smiled and said that he was far better than ok. I said if my wife comes out in the t-shirt she will tease him relentlessly. He did not believe me. I said after so many drinks she does not care and finds it fun to tease me and anyone around. He still was not sure I was telling the truth. I said if you feel that she is too much feel free to make up an excuse to go home. He said if he went home now it was a wonderful day so he can not imagine her teasing him too much. We started talking about the boat.

Not long my wife came back she held the hem of the shirt down. As she sat I could tell the bottoms were gone. I asked anyway. She said she removed the bottoms. She looked at Han and asked if it made him uncomfortable. He said no. She uncrossed her legs but we could not see anything with the t-shirt in her lap. After we finished our drinks I suggested we was the boat and trailer. My wife stood holding the t-shirt in place. Skipping the get ready I suggested she do the rims and trailer. She said no. We started.

As she bent over to get her rag soapy I got a full on pussy view. Poor Han was in front. She started at the middle. Just a hint of ass showing from behind. As we progressed we got several shots of ass as she reached up but would pull it back down after. Han was on her right washing and me at the back of the boat. I hear Han ask her to wet his rag please. My wife takes it from him and turns to the soap bucket and bends over submerging the rag. Han is standing there staring. He has a perfect behind view of her pussy. She stand adjust her shirt and hands him the rag as if nothing happened. He did this several several times as well as I did.

Another occurrence was at the front of the boat. Han suggested since he's so short he was the lower and she do the top. Mental picture. Han squatted washing low. My wife standing washing high. His face is a foot or so away from my wife pussy. The t-shirt is lifted with her extension. He is washing while head turned looking at her blonde strip and bare pussy. I am rock hard watching. This goes on for awhile. At some point I hear my wife ask Han if she is making him uncomfortable with her nudity. He said not at all.

Now I will skip past the incidental flashing and exposures. Plenty of tit, ass and pussy. The only full on pussy was from behind when extended on tiptoes or bent over the bucket.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 07:20 PM

So glad that your wife and Han had that little chat and worked things out. A little alcohol and a little nudging by you and Han probably saw a whole lot more of your wife than he expected to. I would say she's back to her old self and now has a neighbor she can tease as she pleases.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyCust3867 For This Useful Post: