uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register

Old 04-23-2011, 08:26 PM

Thanked 16,599 Times in 334 Posts
Default Cycling in South Wales

Very steep mountain, heavily loaded bike and very hot day. This young lady was really sorry she wore a bikini and not a sports bra! Was doing some landscape photography when her and her male friend struggled up the mountain past me. Thought no more about them untill I arrived at the layby near the top of the mountain just in time to see her finishing trying to rub cream into her obviously very sore nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00366.JPG   DSC00367.JPG  

DSC00373.JPG   DSC00374.JPG  

DSC00382.JPG  
Old 04-25-2011, 11:21 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts

great shots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstwnat View Post
Attractive young mum with her baby and mother enjoying the sun in Porthcawl. She was wearing a very short dress with a black top underneath. I was sitting having a coffee at the outdoor cafe when they arrived and sat down at the next table. I noticed straight away that she had trouble sitting on the metal chair which was quite hot from the sun and not much of her dress was covering the chair. While she was struggling to adjust the dress I had a great view of her pale pink panties. Unfortunately she then crossed her legs and spoilt my view but I sneaked a couple of photos anyway.
I managed to delay my departure untill they finished their ice creams and followed them along the promenade and was rewarded by the young mum keeping bending over to talk to the baby and the breeze gently lifting the back of the dress to reveal a bare bum three times - obviously a thong! I took quite alot of photos, but only two even caught a glimpse of her ass.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 01:14 PM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 246 Posts

Keep up the good work firstwnat.
I love this kind of stuff.

Tommy
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytomato For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 01:53 PM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 105,034 Times in 3,278 Posts

Quote:
Attractive young mum with her baby and mother enjoying the sun in Porthcawl. She was wearing a very short dress with a black top underneath. I was sitting having a coffee at the outdoor cafe when they arrived and sat down at the next table. I noticed straight away that she had trouble sitting on the metal chair which was quite hot from the sun and not much of her dress was covering the chair. While she was struggling to adjust the dress I had a great view of her pale pink panties. Unfortunately she then crossed her legs and spoilt my view but I sneaked a couple of photos anyway.
I managed to delay my departure untill they finished their ice creams and followed them along the promenade and was rewarded by the young mum keeping bending over to talk to the baby and the breeze gently lifting the back of the dress to reveal a bare bum three times - obviously a thong! I took quite alot of photos, but only two even caught a glimpse of her ass.
These are excellent! Thanks!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:35 AM

Thanked 64,009 Times in 2,247 Posts

Young mum in Porthcawl is fun. Women always say small children require constant attention and that obviously can work to the photographer's advantage. Wouldn't want the darlings to get too self-conscious, would we?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nimbo2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 02:16 AM

Default Porthcawl

[QUOTE=nimbo2;918075]Young mum in Porthcawl is fun. Women always say small children require constant attention and that obviously can work to the photographer's advantage. Wouldn't want the darlings to get too self-conscious, would we?[/QUOTE

I couldn't believe how totally unself-concious she was. She was very aware when she sat down how short the dress was and tried very hard to keep herself decent while sat down, but as soon as she started walking she kept bending over the child all the time without even a thought as to the show she must be giving!
I wonder if her husband was aware she spent her afternoon showing her bare bottom to loads of people on the Esplanade in Porthcawl?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 08:44 AM

Thanked 1,244 Times in 236 Posts

Quote:
Girls in the sun
Cant be Porthcawl, sun is shining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there monday morning did'nt see as much as you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to storrmin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:52 PM

Default Porthcawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by storrmin View Post
Cant be Porthcawl, sun is shining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there monday morning did'nt see as much as you
I had plenty of sun on Saturday afternoon, as well as a full moon........
Old 04-29-2011, 02:55 AM

Default Cycling in South Wales

Quote:
Very steep mountain, heavily loaded bike and very hot day. This young lady was really sorry she wore a bikini and not a sports bra! Was doing some landscape photography when her and her male friend struggled up the mountain past me. Thought no more about them untill I arrived at the layby near the top of the mountain just in time to see her finishing trying to rub cream into her obviously very sore nipples.
As an aside to these photos, the lady and her friend left the layby while I was enjoying an ice cream from the van there. They had about a twenty minute head start on me, and all down hill, so I didn't expect to see them again.
However, there are a series of small waterfalls by the road as you go down the mountain and as I rounded a bend I saw their bikes lying on the grass and the both of them cooling off under a waterfall. They both had their backs to me but were both bare to the waist, and if she was wearing bikini bottoms they certainly didn't match the bikini top she had been wearing before.
As soon as I could I found somewhere to turn (not easy on these mountain roads) and headed back up the mountain to find a place to park and get a few photos. I was worried they might have gone, but they were still there when I got back. Unfortunately they weren't alone now though. A large group of leather clad bikers had seen what I had seen and had pulled up by the cycles and wandered over to the waterfall. I couldn' see the guy she was with anywhere, but the girl was still under the waterfall, only now crouched down and covering herself as best she could with her hands while the bikers looked on. Would love to have stopped to get some pictures but didn't feel the need to get beaten up. I was worried about the girl though, so I waited a short while and drove down past again.
The guy was now stood by their cycles chatting with the bikers and the girl was still under the waterfall, but not covering herself anymore. I would have loved to have found out what was going on but decided since eveyone seemed happy it was best not to get involved.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 07:55 PM

Default Hereford

Bank Holiday market in Hereford
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00644.JPG   DSC00646.JPG  

DSC00649.JPG   DSC00651.JPG  

DSC00655.JPG   DSC00669.JPG  

Tags
beach, candid

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily