photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-14-2017, 08:48 PM

Post Pantsings

This is my first time posting, and I’m praying it will start a new thread- on pantsing! Post stories about girls being pantsed: by enemies, by friends, by rivals, in public, in private- or even by you! Are there any women in your life you wish would get depantsed? Fantasize here! Post stories or write your own. Here I go.
One day, back in high school (senior year- and everyone involved was eighteen) I had to stop by my locker to retrieve a few things. I heard some high-pitched giggling to my left, and looked over to see two girls talking to a third while she rooted through her own locker. I kept one eye on them the rest of the time- they were loud and, hey, they were lookers too. The girl rooting through her locker was dark, with an Indian look to her (Asian, not Native American). The two talking behind her were both white, and otherwise were opposite; one was tall, with long blonde, lovingly cared for hair falling halfway down her back. The other was short and athletic, with a chestnut brown pageboy cut. The hall was plenty crowded between classes, so there were plenty of witnesses to what became one of the most legendary moments of senior year.
I saw the start of it. As India was reaching into her locker, blondie shot a mischievous look at Pageboy. Pageboy looked confused, but Blondie just grinned slowly. Then, without warning, she darts forward and down, grabs India’s track pants, and yanks them down to her ankles in the middle of the crowded hallway!
India shrieked, banging her head on the inside of her locker in the process, and fell on her ass as she tried to simultaneously reach down and back up at the same time. But she had fallen to late- we had already seen. A lime green thong curving between two round, brown asscheeks, as she helplessly mooned the hall. Pageboy covered her mouth with her hands, eyes wide, Blondie giggled mercilessly, the crowd in the hall made that collective “OH SHIT” noise (you know the one), and I could only stare.
India desperately fumbled at her pants while her friend laughed at her. Blondie started searching for her phone in her bag- I heard her say she just had to get a picture of this before it was over. That was her mistake-assuming it was over.
It wasn’t. While blondie was looking for her phone, India abandoned her pants and reached up, digging fists into Blondie’s yoga pants. Faster than you can say “payback,” she yanked Blondie yoga pants down around her stylish brown boots. And just like that, we had something new to gawk at- a pair of long, pale, pretty legs, and an expanse of light blue, bikini cut lace panties wrapped around her ass. The crowd “OH SHITS” again, Blondie drops her bag as she tries to cover herself with her hands, and India smirked as she situated her track pants back on her body. But wait- there’s more!
Now Pageboy decided to get involved. Pageboy grabs herself two handfuls of lacy blue, and pulls with extreme force.
And the panties drop.
Chaos reigned. The crowed makes a noise that can’t even be articulated anymore, India and Pageboy cackle, and Blondie makes a sound that probably shattered glass somewhere. Her legs gave out and she falls backwards with arms splayed trying to balance, while the teachers finally make their way over to see what’s so fascinating in the hall. All three girls got suspended, and everyone saw everything.
But no one saw as much as me. For one thing I was right next to them. For another, Blondie was bent over and had her back to me when Pageboy struck. I saw the gorgeous, lily-white mooning ass, and I saw her pink asshole peeking out between them, with just a hint of lip below- though it was quick, so I can’t be sure about those last two. And then she fell, and when she did, her lower body flew up a bit, and I saw the last show- a thatch of blond curls between her legs.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Awesomeweirdo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2