uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2019, 05:04 PM

Default Surprise sex with our distant neighbor

This happened today. Just a couple hours ago. Let me explain.

My wife and I met a couple a year ago. Their daughter attend school with our kids. The husband had been in a terrible car crash two years ago ( we remember hearing about it, but did not know them then). Apparently, he hasn’t been the same since due to brain damage. He seems somewhat normal when you first meet him, but after a while you realize that he cannot hold a conversation and is child like at times. Very sad, no doubt.

Over the past year, we’ve become friends with them and live only a few blocks apart. I’ve helped a bit around the house with some maintenance as needed. My wife and she (Deb) have gotten together a few times as well.

Deb is Eastern European. She has a nice accent, is slender with medium sized boobs and long curly brown hair. She is about my age, probably late 40s. She has beautiful eyes and always wears heels. She is very touchy in a friendly way - hugs and kisses hello and goodbye for everyone. When she talks to you, she usually will touch your arm while talking.

I’ve noticed her beauty, but not ever fantasized about her. Just didn’t occur to me.

Deb happens to be a great baker. She makes the best bread and rolls ever. French bread is the best. I joke with my daughter that she needs to stay friends with Debs daughter so we keep getting the bread.

Well, I love to prepare food, too. Just never did much baking until recently. At the recent New a Year eve party, my wife was talking about some of my latest feats in the kitchen, including Italian pizza dough. Deb overheard and asked me if I’ve tried bread yet. I hadn’t. She offered to show me how she makes her breads. Of course, I accepted, but wasn’t thinking any thoughts other than wanting to make great bread.

Today was the day. I arrived at 11 at her place. My wife at work and kids at school. She answered the door wearing a white and tan striped skirt, white blouse partially tucked in, and black pumps. She had flour up to her elbows as she was already at work in the kitchen. She welcomed me in with a quick peck on the cheek and we headed to the kitchen.

For the very first time, I noticed her legs. Gorgeous. I don’t think I have ever seen her in a short skirt until this morning. I felt a little motion in my pants, but squashed any thoughts as nonsense.

The house was quiet. I asked where her Hubbie was and she replied that he just left for his therapy on the bus. (He no longer drives)

She already had some dough on the island and was mixing more in a bowl. The oven was on and a loaf already in. The oven door was cracked open. She poured me a glass of white wine stating that drinking wine while baking is part of the secret. We got right into making more dough.

When we got to the kneading, I struggled. Making French bread requires a different knead, apparently. She kept showing me how, but I kept doing it wrong. She then put her fingers on mine to show how to move them. At one point, she was talking to me and we weren’t kneading, but her hands remained on mine the whole time. Just stuck in the dough not moving.

That’s when I knew something was up. Maybe I am slow on things, but I got it now. My cock knew, too, as my jeans suddenly tightened.

Before our next sip of wine, I toasted to her willingness to teach me her secrets and thanked her. She gave me a warm smile and leaned over for the normal peck on the cheek. But, this time it was longer than a peck. She kissed my right check with her full lips nice and slowly. It was a very warm loving kiss.

I was now at 100% certainty that I had the green light. Just needed to find the right time to move to the next level.

A glass of wine later, we had moved to the oven. We had two loafs in and she taught me how to spray water on the pizza stone below the bread to keep the air moist. The stone was on the burner below the racks. It was critical to aim the spray below and not hit the bread.

As she showed me how to aim the spray, she bent over to demonstrate. I had a nice view of her legs all the way up to her tight skirt barely covering her nice ass. I studied them and imagine them on either side of my face. Again, my jeans got a bit tighter.

10 minutes later, it was my turn to spray. Call me devious, but I intentionally sprayed through the bread. She immediately scoffed at me, grabbed the sprayer, and proceeded to bend over to show it done correctly. I stepped back to enjoy the view and was rewarded with not only her fine legs, but also the view of her white panties just barely visible.

Sweet Jesus, I thought. I am hard now just remembering that first flash of my wife’s friend’s panties.

It went too fast and she stood up. Taking my chance, I joked that I still didn’t get how to spray and needed to see once again how to do it.

She got the joke immediately. This is where it could have gone badly. But, thankfully it did not. She just smiled and bent over to look in the oven again. She even rocked her butt back and forth a little knowing exactly what I was looking at.

Imagine my view. A nice suburban Euro-mom who is in great shape is in front of me bent over. Wearing black heals, bare legs and a short skirt that has now inched up higher than before exposing a strip of panties that were concealing the folds of her pussy, then disappearing under her skirt. Only then did I notice that her white blouse, stick untucked in front, was hanging low and (though I couldn’t see anything) was certainly allowing a view of her tits from a much lower angle. I also noticed her looking at me. She wasn’t moving. Just letting me look as long as I wanted.

I said something about needing more time to study and I placed my right hand on her right thigh. Kind of high. Just below the skirt.

She didn’t move.

I slid my hand up and her skirt slid up and over her ass. Her panties were on full display as I moved next to her. She started to stand upright and turn towards me.

My left hand went under her blouse and up to her bra. At the same time as I ran my hands over her covered breasts, our lips met and we were beyond the point of no return. After passionately kissing and me groping her ass and breasts (Still with bra on) for a few minutes, we took a breath and she turned off the oven and quickly removed the unfinished bread. As she did this, I was able to run my hands down under her panties and my two fingers were able to find the bottom of her clit. It was moist and swollen and she responded by pushing into my hand.

The bread taken care of, she stood and pulled me towards the couch. More full mouth kissing and her blouse and bra came off. Her breasts were probably C cup. Nipples erect with small brown aereolas. I gobbled them up in between breathing. I also had her skirt hiked up to her navel and her panties eventually to her ankles.

I pushed her to the couch and went straight down to her mound. The first time I saw her pussy was only one second before I launched my tongue into her hot wet vagina. She was somewhat trimmed, not totally hairy, but not as trimmed as most women today. The pubic hair was full and extended below her pussy. It was dripping with wetness and pussy tasted like heaven.

I would still be licking her now, but after a while of her enjoying the pleasure, she fairly suddenly pushed me away and began to undo my belt. As she pulled my stick cock out, I thought I was going to be sucked, but she steered me back between her legs and pulled me inside her. It was one motion from standing as my jeans were being pulled down all the way to madly fucking this woman with every ounce of energy in me.

I was literally banging the couch against the wall. She was encouraging me to go even harder and I wouldn’t be surprised to see that the wall is now damaged. I was going all in and her juices were making it a sloppy mess.

I did stop to pull my pants all the off and noticed that my earlier fantasy of having her legs on either side of face had been realized.

I drilled her in this position until I had no energy left. Then, after a brief open mouth kissing session, I lowered her left leg to my left and fucked her again while pressing down a little. She was sweaty from me dripping n her, but not complaining. Again, I was spent.

I then opened her legs and returned to lapping up her pussy juices. She also was using her fingers on herself. I licked her clit and she arched her back and came loudly. My head was in a vise and I just kept at it.

Eventually she relaxed and I slid up to her tits, then her mouth again as I slid my cock once again back into her. I was kneeling on the floor at this point as my leg muscles had fatigued fully.

I told her legs are toast. She rolled me over and took my shirt off. Then, she looked at me and I her. She was fully naked, her clothing and shoes strewn around the room. She was sweaty and her hair was a mess. But, man was she beautiful. For the first time, I admired her tits having not really seen them from any distance.

Meanwhile, she was running her fingers through my sweaty chest hair and just looking at my body. My cock, still wet with her cum, was still fully erect and absolutely dying for her attention. Her gaze was killing me.

For way too long she continue to stroke my chest. Her right hand was on my right leg, but too low for my cock’s liking.

Finally, she leaned over and kissed me and said something like, “Don’t hold back”. She grabbed me dick and began softly kissing it then, eventually sucking and stoking the entire length.

It didn’t take me long. Maybe a minute. I gave her ample warning, but she let me cum into her mouth and then the last squirts on her face as she pulled away letting my cum pour out of her open mouth. I think I had six strong squirts, which I more than my usual.

She spit a little out on my stomach, then said a comment about it being more than she expected (me, too) and we laughed a little. She had cum in her eye and nose, so she excused herself to go clean up.

I hobbled to the bathroom and cleaned as well. Got dressed, too. Time for the awkward chapter.

But, it wasn’t. When she reappeared, she was wearing a grey men’s shirt, mostly unbuttoned with no bottoms. She had on red open-toed heels. Her hair was still a mess, but she was a knock out. I think I could have gone another round!

We kissed a little more and I got to grab her fine ass a bit more, too. We glanced at the clock, and realized it was time to clean up and go. She told me not to worry and walked me to the door. We kissed some more and she thanked me. I told her that she was amazing and expressed a hope that all will be ok. She confirmed. I joked that I still don’t know how to make bread and she replied, “Next time.”

I hope I get more bread making lessons soon.

Today was a good day.
Old 01-16-2019, 02:59 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
More so an acquaintance than a friend...but I did have sex with his now wife a few times prior to them getting married or even dating. She actually was my first "conquest." The first girl I had to put some serious work into. Took about a year and a half of "relationship building" before she finally conceded to the fact we had sexual attraction between one another. 5'7" slender raven haired Portuguese girl. I will say, the sex was very good. Fantastic body naked and we didn't use a condom during any encounter. ...................
................... We remained friends for years later. Still occasionally exchange pleasantries on social media. She did at one point specifically ask me not to tell her husband that we had sex prior to their marriage. I have not and would never.
You are an honorable man to keep the "kiss" a secret.
AND, that may pay dividends in the future! You never know! That is, since you are a known to be discreet!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 06:43 PM

I found a dozen of nude pics of my neighbor’s wife (about 25years old).

Actually it was a coincidence. I saw on facebook an ad about a model agency and the woman on it looked familiar. So, I opened the ad and then there were more photos of her with her “secret” alias.
Consequently I googled after her alias. It didn’t take me long to find some nude photographs of her.
I’ve saved the pics on my computer since then.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to shinohouse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2019, 06:11 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinohouse View Post
I found a dozen of nude pics of my neighbor’s wife (about 25years old).

Actually it was a coincidence. I saw on facebook an ad about a model agency and the woman on it looked familiar. So, I opened the ad and then there were more photos of her with her “secret” alias.
Consequently I googled after her alias. It didn’t take me long to find some nude photographs of her.
I’ve saved the pics on my computer since then.
Seems like this is the perfect place to archive them! If they're on the site and out there, no harm in backing them up on OCC...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Seems like this is the perfect place to archive them! If they're on the site and out there, no harm in backing them up on OCC...
good argument. She has closed her model profile now and many albums disapeared. Here are some, which I've saved. Without an premium acount you couldn't have access to every pic, especially the nude ones. Therefore there are some small thumbnails from her.
Attached Thumbnails
54257f438e7c966f97a14404ba19bb14.jpg  

Last edited by Turtle; 01-21-2019 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Watermarked images removed
Old 01-20-2019, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinohouse View Post
good argument. She has closed her model profile now and many albums disapeared. Here are some, which I've saved. Without an premium acount you couldn't have access to every pic, especially the nude ones. Therefore there are some small thumbnails from her.

Three of those are watermarked...I'd remove those three before the admins get here
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 01:38 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

I have shared this with some of the people I write to here, but I never posted it.

This includes a pretty wrongful thing, but it was all consensual, though on the level of cheating on someone.

My best friend's wedding involved a woman we had known for a few years, who was invited to be one of the maids of honor, though she was already married. Her husband couldn't come, and after the wedding there was an after party where we were all getting pretty horny. The party was wrapping up, and the bride had gone to a hotel where the groom's (my best friend's) parents had gifted the newlyweds for two nights; that is their wedding night and the night afterward. The bride had gone ahead to prepare herself for my friend when he would arrive and they would begin their honeymoon. So my friend and I were left at the apartment for an extra hour, and with two of the women who had been in the wedding party. The girl whose husband couldn't come had been our friend for as long as she was married to her husband who couldn't make it, and in fact we knew her for the few years because of the guy she married, who was our friend. She was going to spend the night at the apartment along with this other woman we had met that day at the wedding. She had gone into the bathroom to get ready for bed and my friend opened the door to the bathroom and she was dressed in only her nightie and matching panties. I don't believe she was waiting for either of us to enter, and she took it calmly when we saw her brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed. My friend and I were still in our nice clothes from the wedding, though our ties had come off during the after party and we were pretty relaxed. Wacky as it all seems, my best friend and newly minted married man, came up behind the girl and snaked his hands up her nightie and caressed her naked breasts, and she immediately responded. I began to kiss her neck and soon the three of us were standing in the hall as my friend and I began to please her. I think she and my friend and I didn't believe our first and second base play with her was anymore than silly, joyful antics, not crossing any line that was technically cheating. It simply was what it was. But over the next 20 minutes or so, it progressed to the three of us stripping one another entirely nude, and enjoying something somewhere between second and a half base, with my friend and her especially pleasuring one another with my friend completely fondling the outer area of her vagina, while she was skiing with our fully erect cocks. So, yeah, I got to see my friend's wife totally nude. It ended with my friend eating her out while I French kissed her, and we never left our standing positions, still in the hallway and not ever going any further. Neither of us said, "Let's all go into the bedroom." But afterward we all took a moment to appreciate one another visually, and she completely blushed over this. We never mentioned this again nor acted on it, and seeing one another socially, it was though it had never happened.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:32 AM

Thanked 1,963 Times in 138 Posts

Years ago when I was married to my first wife her brother and his girlfriend lives with us. I one-time got up in the middle of the night go to the bathroom. To get there I had to pass their room. The sliding door on their room was open a crack and their light was on. I peaked in as I passed and noticed that she was laying next to my my wife's brother completely uncovered and completely naked. I stood there and looked for several minutes enjoying the sight of her large tits repeat brown nipples and her pussy with landing strip pubic hair.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:15 AM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 56 Posts

My wife and I have become very good friends with a couple we've met 6 years ago. (let's call them Harry and Sally)
Harry's ever helpful, open, funny and in for a laugh. An allround good guy. Sally's a bit held back at first. The one who opens up over time. But once she gets to know you she's quite cheerful. They only have one minor sat back. They're quite religious. And him being much more strict then she is. Condemning nudity, porn and all the other stuff that is "sin full"

I've been a regular visitor to nude beaches for about 25 years. My wife is certainly no prude, but doesn't like beaches in general (she just hates the sand crawling into any unwanted places), so I'll often go alone.
Last year I went to a small lake side nude beach nearby. And when strolling along the water, much to my suprise I ran into Sally. The moment I spotted her, she saw me as well. So no escape was possible. Allthough feeling awkward, just out of politeness we had to talk to each other a bit. Both trying to act casually about being nude.
After a few minutes we became more relaxed about each others nudity and just when I was about to say I was going back to my book and towel. Sally invited me to join her.
It turned out that Sally was going to nude beaches for a about 3 years without Harry knowing about it. And when I asked about the (absence of) tan lines she told me their sunbed would explain it.

Since then, Sally and I are meeting eachother on that nude beach quite often. Because we'll see Harry and Sally regulary, it's not hard for me and Sally to arrange that. We'll drive seperatly and no really funky stuff has happened between us. We'll do rub/massage sun tan lotion on eachothers back, legs and bums though. and to be honest, we spend both to much time rubbing each others butts. Also we both get a bit higher up the legs then necessary (She's tickled my balls and I've touched her pussy lips). Sally also saw me erect after massaging the sun tan lotion very carefully onto my butt. We'll have to cross the barrier of doing each others front as well, but I'm hoping to get there this year.

Harry doesn't know I've seen his wife naked. Let alone that I massaged his wife's butt and felt her up towards her slit. And Sally and I have agreed that I would not tell my wife about it. (She would be pissed as hell about it)
It's our little secret.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:04 PM

Thanked 4,671 Times in 559 Posts
Default Exploited a situation

One day I was invited to a friend. We had a gentleman's night and drank a lot of alcohol, so much that he eventually went to bed - to his girlfriend - and I was supposed to stay in the son's room because I was too drunk to drive anymore.

There was a camera on one of them shelves, and out of curiosity I switched it on and there was a memory card in it, on which, among other things, his - by the way very beautiful - girl was above - topless and naked - more not, no fuck, no masturbation.

Yet I look at every pic and got a boner. I had to masturbate two times before sleeping ...

I never told either of them, but I took the memory card home and copied it to my hard drive...
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full