Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2017, 08:29 AM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post

My wife didn't agree to changing into a bathrobe any time soon, but she did promise me to think about it. Our friend normally has to leave no later then 23:15, or else he will mis the last train. In the past it has happened before we invited him to sleep over if he missed the last train, but lately (after we started showing my wife) that's quit rare. A quarter past eleven is a little early to start making preperations to go to bed, and she does need an excuse of some sort on order to change into the bathrobe. Otherwise it would be too Obvious.

I do have hopes that this might happen: her wearing a bathrobe in his presence. We invited our friend to celebrate new years eve with us this year, and since the last train leaves at a quarter past eleven he will surely mis it and he will have to stay over. I asked my wife if she would be willing to change into her bathrobe half an hour or so before going to bed that evening, and she said she would think about it...
The bathrobe situation sounds fantastic! What a great way to let him see her! EXCELLENT!
Old 11-02-2017, 01:16 PM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Nice idea.
She could also, 'by accident' enter the bathroom while he is in there wearing almost nothing. She might even get the change of seeing a bit more of him
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 02:37 PM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

So we ordered 4 dresses from an online shop. Our only criterium was the dresses should have buttons running all along the front side, so as to allow my wife to open them one at a time starting both from the top and the bottom. This way she will be able to show both her panties and her breasts at the same time for as far as she wants to take it, while stil not having to remove any clothing (that would be too obvious, we like it to look ‘accidental’, even though it’s not ).

The first dress she tried on was not a success: it had only 6 buttons on the front, so opening one would immediately expose too much. My wife likes to be in control, and that means she wants to be able to take things a little further, without immediately showing her whole breasts after opening just one or two buttons.

The second dress was a disappointment too: the buttons down the front proved to be false and could not be opened..

The third and fourth dresses however were just as my wife and like them: they have about 10 buttons down the front allowing my wife to show just as much as she is comfortable with. I don’t mind: if she feels comfortable with the dress she might open up a botton extra.

I have attached some of the pictures we took last night. Both dresses are actually quite descent if all buttons are closed, so she can wear them regularly, even to work. But as the pictures also show both dresses can get sexy very fast, if enough buttons are opened.

Our friend is coming over next Saturday, and my wife has agreed to wear one of her new dresses. I hope she isn’t too shy, and will take things at least as far as she has done previously. She has, after all, opened up almost her whole shirt with him present, showing quite a lot of her beautiful breasts, and last weekend she even opened the button and zipper of her trousers, revealing her white panties.

Recently however my wife seems to be less free then she was a couple of weeks ago. She will no longer allow me to send pictures to our friend as often as before, and I don’t know if she is willing to open one or two of the really revealing buttons next Saturday. It think it’s out of the questions she will open ‘m all up, but perhaps that’s only for the best. That way it will remain a slow tease over the next weeks or months, instead of a rapid strip next Saturday. Part of the arousal is the fact there is something left to wish for, I think. And I hope she will be willing to change into her bathrobe on new years eve
Attached Thumbnails
20171101_195640.jpg   20171101_195731.jpg  

20171101_200139.jpg   20171101_200317.jpg  

20171101_200420.jpg   20171101_200430.jpg  

The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 04:09 PM

Default Dress

The dress looks sexy. Got any pics with her standing up in the bottom two pictures?

How is the sex after he leaves? Does your wife get turned on more by exposing herself? Or does she hide the fact it turns her on?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 05:44 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81;2528562
To my surprise she actually showed interest in which parts of her body we had already exposed, and together we watch the pictures on my telephone. It is incredible to see how much we progressed in just two short months. Eight weeks ago, during our holiday on Tenerife, I was not allowed to send anything showing too much bare skin, let alone the side of her breasts or her panties. Three of four weeks ago she sat on our couch with almost all buttons of her shirt opened, showing most of her breast, and last Thursday she was with him in the same room with her trousers opened far enough to show off her white panties. Incredible!
[COLOR="SeaGreen"
This is real progress, can't wait to see how things progress from here.[/COLOR]

I noticed my wife actually seemed to get aroused by watching the pics as she realised how much of her we already showed to him. We started talking about a way we could take things a step further, respecting both her and my boundaries. My wife (far now) still doesn’t want us to show her nipples or fully exposed panties, and we both don’t want him to ever touch her.
Based on the way her top was open the one night I'm pretty sure he's seen her nipples already. I'm glad she's getting aroused by this as much as you are (and all of us too I might add).

The problem seems to be we want it to remain casual and not too obvious. Ofcourse it’s already very obvious, but what we have done in the past is different from her just stripping naked in front of him. I hope you understand what I mean: what we have going is something like a slow seduction and foreplay for the two of us, with her opening ever more buttons and showing ever more of her body as the evening progresses. It looks almost ‘by accident’ if you understand what I mean, although we all understand it’s actually the opposite. It is definatly not a simple striptease.
I totally get this part and I agree 100%. Stripping naked in front of him would be something else altogether. Keeping it accidental is what's exciting and fun about it. Taking a little more chances here and there knowing he may catch a peek is what's turning you both on I'm sure.

In keeping with this roleplay both my wife and I agreed it’s not an option for her to take of her shirt or to remove her trousers in his presence (if she is ready to show her nipples and panties that is, and she is not for now, although we did talk about the fact that she might be ready to do that in the future) . That would ruin the show for us: it would be too obvious.
Again I agree it would be too obvious and would probably ruin the role-play for both of you. Keep it accidental for now and see how it progresses in the future.

After thinking over some of the options we descided the best option was for her to wear a dress with buttons from top to bottom. all of which can be opened, one at a time ofcourse. That way she can open them starting both sides: alternating between the top and the seem of the dress. I think that would make for an incredible show: my wife exposing first more of her breasts, and after that opening another button below getting closer to her panties. Such a dress would also allow us to focus on showing her breasts or her panties, if for one reason or another she would be okay displaying more of her breast then her panties or the other way around.
Brilliant idea and based on what we've seen of her a dress would look more natural on her and allow much chance of accidents/wardrobe malfunctions. The buttons on a dress would be less noticeable when one is unbuttoned during the evening keeping with the role-play much better.

As you can imagine the mere tought of this got my extremely aroused, and my wife allowed me to take two pictures of her we send to our friend. She is wearing no bra, nipples pooking through her top, and she is showing her black panties. I have attached them to this post.
So hot, thanks for sharing!

We only have one problem with our plan of her wearing such a dress, and that is we don’t own a dress with buttons all the way from top to bottom. So yesterday evening we went shopping online, and ordered four dresses to try on. We can return them if we don’t like ‘m, so that’s why we ordered four. I have attached pictures of the dresses to this post too. I don’t think my wife will agree on the fourth, it’s a little too much, but the other three are both descent enough to wear regularly, and have the potential to become very, very sexy if we so desire. If our postalworker does his job they should be delivered tonight after 7 o’clock, so I will get to see them after work today. Can’t wait!!
I think all four are great choices. You said the 4th was maybe to much but what i like about it is as the role-play progresses this one is a little sexier and could work well with the story as she gets more comfortable with him viewing her. Being tighter is going to be an added thrill without the buttons coming undone. I think you should keep it and use it down the road a bit.
On top of that we have invited our friend to go swimming with us next Saturday in a pool in the neighbourhood. He told us he would very much like to come (remember, we had just send hem the two pics below this post), but said he had to work perhaps. We will see how it plays out: even if he has to work I still hope he will have diner with us at our place, and I very much hope my wife agrees to wearing her new dress. She does need a new bikini though, so we will buy one Friday after work.
Get a bikini that's one size too large so the top slips a little giving him some unexpected views. it will work the same with the bottoms slipping down in the front and the back a bit. The other option is to get a size larger top and size smaller bottom. The extra snug bottom is sure to look great and possibly show off her cheeks a little more then she normally would. But this may be better used down the road as this all progresses.

[QUOTE=tim81;2528976]That I would really like, a see trough bikini or a wardrobe malfunction in the pool, showing her bare breast for just a few seconds. Unfortunatly it'n not me who descides. As stated above my wife still doesn't want him to see too much of her, so nipples are off limits. If I would stage a wardrobe malfunction without her consent I don't think she would appreciate it, and the evening would be ruined. BTW our friend send us a text yesterday he has to work Saturday afternoon, so he is only coming over to have diner and drink a beer.
My wife had a tan through bikini, if you look closely you can just make out her nipples through the top. It's really sexy but much more subdued then the sheer when wet suits. If things keep progressing a sheer when wet suit could be the ultimate experience for both of you. If you don't want to be so obvious take a light colored suit and remove the lining so it's only slightly sheer when wet. It will show more shadows then anything else but would be exciting to see

Somehow my wife thinks it's less revealing to wear a bathrobe with almost nothing beneath it then wearing a pyama's or a nightgown. I don't know why, but perhaps it has something to do with where one would normally wear those types of clothes. Sleeping gear of all sorts is only worn in bed, while a bathrobe could also be worn at a swimming pool or spa. So it's less suggestive in her opinion.
The bathrobe idea would work great in conjunction with the pool. Lots of accidental views possible there and it's easy for her to go from fully covered to showing a little without being obvious with undoing buttons.

I do have hopes that this might happen: her wearing a bathrobe in his presence. We invited our friend to celebrate new years eve with us this year, and since the last train leaves at a quarter past eleven he will surely mis it and he will have to stay over. I asked my wife if she would be willing to change into her bathrobe half an hour or so before going to bed that evening, and she said she would think about it...
One other bathrobe option would be if she were to spill something on herself as the night progressed. Then just take the top off and throw on a robe real quick. She can "spill" it on herself when she's in the other room and just come out and tell you both about it. No need to do a good acting job and really spill something unless she's up for it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 05:51 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
So we ordered 4 dresses from an online shop. Our only criterium was the dresses should have buttons running all along the front side, so as to allow my wife to open them one at a time starting both from the top and the bottom. This way she will be able to show both her panties and her breasts at the same time for as far as she wants to take it, while stil not having to remove any clothing (that would be too obvious, we like it to look ‘accidental’, even though it’s not ).

The first dress she tried on was not a success: it had only 6 buttons on the front, so opening one would immediately expose too much. My wife likes to be in control, and that means she wants to be able to take things a little further, without immediately showing her whole breasts after opening just one or two buttons.

The second dress was a disappointment too: the buttons down the front proved to be false and could not be opened..

The third and fourth dresses however were just as my wife and like them: they have about 10 buttons down the front allowing my wife to show just as much as she is comfortable with. I don’t mind: if she feels comfortable with the dress she might open up a botton extra.

I have attached some of the pictures we took last night. Both dresses are actually quite descent if all buttons are closed, so she can wear them regularly, even to work. But as the pictures also show both dresses can get sexy very fast, if enough buttons are opened.

Our friend is coming over next Saturday, and my wife has agreed to wear one of her new dresses. I hope she isn’t too shy, and will take things at least as far as she has done previously. She has, after all, opened up almost her whole shirt with him present, showing quite a lot of her beautiful breasts, and last weekend she even opened the button and zipper of her trousers, revealing her white panties.

Recently however my wife seems to be less free then she was a couple of weeks ago. She will no longer allow me to send pictures to our friend as often as before, and I don’t know if she is willing to open one or two of the really revealing buttons next Saturday. It think it’s out of the questions she will open ‘m all up, but perhaps that’s only for the best. That way it will remain a slow tease over the next weeks or months, instead of a rapid strip next Saturday. Part of the arousal is the fact there is something left to wish for, I think. And I hope she will be willing to change into her bathrobe on new years eve
That's two bad about the first 2 dresses but the last two sure look fine. I like the idea about her being able to wear them to work and home to play that way you two have a little personal memory when she's wearing them at work.
I wonder if she's being less free with the pictures to keep up the role-play. Going too far with the pictures could defeat the in person aspect of the game. Maybe it's time to keep most of this fun in person. Perhaps send him an "unaware" photo of her blouse being opened one too many buttons as if she didn't realize. This cements the role-play with her just being careless with her buttons.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 08:28 AM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

The updates to this ongoing story are awesome. The world might be a better place if we all had friends like tim81 and his wife, heh.

Bathrobe idea will for sure be a good time for all... slightly sheer or very short robes would be best, of course. I'd love it if a certain friend I know set up that kind of "accidental wife show" for me. (*I've always thought she was hot as hell.)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 07:14 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

We had a little change of plans last weekend. Originally our friend would come over on Saturday, but we changed that to Friday.

My wife agreed to wearing one of her new dresses, so I was really looking forward to his visit. Before he arrived my wife and I tried out how much would be visible with different buttons opened, and we came to the conclusion he would not be seeing anything he hadn’t seen before if my wife opened four buttons down below and three buttons at the top of the dress. If she opened up the dress that far it would be highly revealing, showing most of her breasts and her panties, but she would not show more then she had in the past. My wife did not believe opening he dress that far would not show him anything extra, so I took some pictures to show her how much would be visible with her dress opened that far. After looking at the pictures and discussing them my wife agreed to opening 3 buttons below and 2 at the top of her dress, saying that would be enough for tonight.

At about 6 o’clock I picked up our friend at our local trainstation and we went to a store to buy something to eat and a sixpack of beer. When we arrived home my wife opened the door wearing her new dresss, fully buttoned up and looking quite descent. She was however, on my request, not wearing a bra, and her nippels pooked right through the rather thin fabric of the dress, making it obvious she was not wearing a bra and showing to our friend he was in for another show. Our friend looked at her nipples for a moment to long and after that complimented my wife about her new dress. He said she looked ‘amazing’, with both my wife and I knowing what he meant…

After diner we did what we always do: we played a game on our PS4. In the mean time my wife had opened up the bottom three buttons of her dress, and was showing her whole legs.She had also opened two buttons on the top of her dress, so we could see a little of her breast. I have attached three pictures below this post showing her like this. Especially the three buttons she opened down below were quite revealing, making her dress no longer descent and downright erotic, but she still did not show her panties. If you look at the first three pictures below this post you will see what I mean.

In order to be able to see her panties she would have to open the fourth button, so I texted her asking her to do that. At first she was a little hesitant, but after I told her he had already seen her panties in real life she agreed to go to the toilet to open the button. When she returned from the toilet with the fourth button opened it was quite a sight: Her white panties were hardly visible if she stood upright, but after she sat down we could look right up the dress and onto her panties.

I wanted to take a picture of her looking like that and showing herself to our friend, so I told our friend I was having a good time and wanted to take a picture on order to be able to remember the evening later on. I think he knew I wanted to take a picture of my exposed wife, but he didn't said so. The picture I took was not too revealing however, because my wife had her legs crossed. So I texted her asking her to spread her legs a little. The picture I then took is the fourth I attached to this post.Later that evening my wife agreed to open up another button from the top, showing more of her beautifull breast. Our friend had quite a view by that time, and I took another picture which you will find below this post (fifth picture).

The new dress of my wife proved to be everything we hoped it would be: decent enough to wear to work if she so desides, but also highly erotic if she opens a couple of buttons. Our friend must have had the time of his life, looking at my wife being exposed like that.

At the end of the evening my wife said she was going to bed. It was still fairly early (it was around eleven o’clock), but she said she was very tired. Because we talked earlier about her wearing only a bathrobe and panties when our friend was visiting I immediately texted her asking her to come back into the livingroom after slipping into a bathrobe, under the pretext of giving me a goodnight kiss. To my surprise she actually agreed!

So my wife went to our bedroom and changed out of her dress and into her bathrobe. After that she returned to our livingroom to give me a goodnight kiss, wearing nothing but her bathrobe and her white panties. Unfortunatly she had just washed the bathrobe and the girdle normally holding the robe closed was still in our laundry room, not with the bathrobe. So my wife had to hold the robe closed with her hands, not showing anything. I have attached a picture below this post of my wife in our livingroom. holding her bathrobe fully closed. It was a shame she did not have the girdle, because then she could have opened up the robe a little bit.

When she came over to me to give me a goodnight kiss I did however have the chance to get my hand under her robe, and to touch her panties. Our friend probably did not notice me doing that, because he was sitting at my left side and my body shielded my hand and my wife’s panties from his view (my wife was standing to my right). I did manage to get a good feel of my wife’s pussy through her panties, and she was very wet, indicating the show had turned her on quite a lot.

After me touching her private parts for a couple of seconds she really did went to bed, and after my firend and I drank another beer he went home. Ofcourse we discussed all he had seen that evening before he left, and he definatly liked what he saw. I was a little disappointed to hear he had not really looked at my wife’s panties. He told me he liked her breasts far more, so he had focessed on them. Because my wife had ‘only’ opened three buttons from the top of her dress he had not seen too much, but that’s something we can correct in the future!

Since this all happened on Friday my wife and I had a chance to talk about this yesterday (Saturday). My wife finally admitted she also likes showing off her body, but only after I told her I had felt how wet she was Friday evening. She is still fairly shy, but I think she is slowly opening up. After all last Friday she was actually wearing a dress with 3 buttons opened from the top and 4 from the bottom, showing both her sexy white panties and too much of her breasts to our friend. I’m loving it!

We spoke yesterday about her exposing herself to our friend, and we came to the conclusion we would like to show her to other men too. So as not to focus too much about only him seeing her. Both she and I like her body and want others to see her (as long as it is safe ofcourse), but we both don’t want our friend and my wife to have sex together, and if she goes semi-naked in front of other men that would take the emphasis away from his person.

As I said earlier my wife and I are renovating our livingroom. We already bought two cabinets, and tonight we will collect a coffee table we bought second hand online. I have asked our friend to help carry it, so he is coming over tonight, again. I gave my wife a choice as what to wear, my only condition being it should be sexy. Perhaps she will wear the same dress she wore last Friday, or perhaps she will wear the thin red top she wore a couple of weeks ago. I (and my friend) will see which choice she makes! Will try to take some picturetonight and post ‘m here for you to enjoy. I hope you like the story so far, I think it’s incredible my wife is going along with this and allows me to show her off like this!
Attached Thumbnails
20171103_201039.jpg   20171103_205554.jpg  

20171103_205620.jpg   20171103_205801.jpg  

20171103_214325.jpg   20171103_222030.jpg  

The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 07:34 AM

Thanked 94,184 Times in 5,343 Posts

Quote:
We had a little change of plans last weekend. Originally our friend would come over on Saturday, but we changed that to Friday.
thanks for the update and the pics. pity her tits were not more visible... let's hope she can "correct" this tonight, since your fried seems to also prefer her tits...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 09:13 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Since this all happened on Friday my wife and I had a chance to talk about this yesterday (Saturday). My wife finally admitted she also likes showing off her body, but only after I told her I had felt how wet she was Friday evening.
Sounds very promising Tim!
I think you can look forward to her doing some flashing out in public at some point to give some lucky stranger a show.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1