Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2018, 01:18 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Last night my wife and I were both laying cosely on our couch, underneath a blanket watching a movie............
and deserves to be shown!
Do like naaktstel in there bedroom, live stream and send him the camera url so he (and us) can watch

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 08:22 PM

Default Come on!

Quote:
My firend has just left. My wife has gone to bed, so I can post on this forum. My wife doesn’t know I am posting her pictures or this story here, so I have to login secretly. Luckely she goes to bed fairly early.

Tonight’s ‘show’ went very good. Our friend came in not suspecting anything I think, because at first he didn’t even noticed the fact my wife again wasn’t wearing a bra. After he noticed her hard nipples under her blouse (I could see him notice because he gazed at her breasts for a moment), it was clear he liked what he saw.

Because the closet we moved yesterday still had to be assembled we took a beer and got to work. On my request my wife had already opened one button, and when she bent over I could clearly see down her blouse. Ofcourse my wife had to help us assemble the closet, especially handing us screws or using a torch to light up the inside of the closet so we could fasten the screws. My wife was actually somewhat shy and held her blouse closed with her hands every time she had to bend over. One time, when my friend was fastening some screws inside the closet, I asked my wife to use the torch to light up the area he was working on. While she was doing so, I asked her to give my firend another screw. Needing two hands she had to release her blouse, giving my friend a full view down the blouse of my wife. As soon as he noticed he stared right at her breasts, for just a moment too long. The moment lasted only 5 seconds or so, but it was extremely arousing for me to watch my friend looking at my wife’s breasts.

After the closet was assembled we played a game on our PS4. Our couch is in the shape of an ‘L’: two persons can sit on the large part and one person can sit at an angle of 90 degrees to the other two. My friend set at the far end, with me between him and my wife. My wife was sitting at the short end, semi facing us.

During the evening I send my wife every 30 minutes or so a tekst asking her to go to the toilet and to open another button. Every time she did so, leaving her after some time with three open buttons (of 5). She was already showing almost her whole breasts, and because I was sitting nearest to her I could see her nipples if she bent over to get her glass of wine. Our friend had a fantstic view down her blouse and could see her hard nipples peaking through the thin skin of her blouse, but probably could not (fully) see her naked nipples.

The whole time I was extremly aroused. Actually I don’t think I have ever been more aroused then tonight, knowing my wife was almost bare chested in front of our friend. When our friend said he had to get the last train, I texted my wife to open the fourth button, but at first she refused. She texted he had seen enough. Luckily a little later and after some convincing by me she went to the toilet, and when she returned she had opened the fourth button.

It was now no longer possible to not notice her bare chest, revealing almost her complete breasts. Our friend was extremely busy playing the game on our PS4, or pretended to be, so I could take some pics of her without him noticing. I have attached them to this post for you to enjoy. As you can see my wife’s tits are very, very visible, and the curvature is clearly in sight. Her nipples clearly show through the thin blouse, especially when she is standing upright. Extremely arousing in my opinion, since our friend had the same view I had.

I know some people find satisfaction in having their wife fucked by another man, but I am definitly NOT one of them. I find it extremely sexy to show my wife to our friend (or on this forum), even to the point of her being naked, but I will NEVER allow him to touch her. I made that very clear to him too, and I trust him to respect that boundary. He can look all he wants, but that’s it.

Above all I am curious how my wife feels about this. This morning I talked to her about her ‘show’ yesterday night and asked her opinion, and she said she didn’t like it and did it only to please me. But on the other hand she had hard nipples although it was quite warm in our livingroom, and today she didn’t mind going the extra distance when I asked her to open the fourth and highly revealing button tonight. I think she secretly likes being watched in an exposed position, although she does not want to admit to that. I don’t mind: as long as I am present when she is wearing so few clothes I think it’s extremely arousing to see our friend peek at her breasts.

This is it for now, since the weekend is over. We meet up with our friend regularly, although not every weekend. If there is enough interest I will keep posting the results of our meetings, ofcourse including pictures. I will be on this forum regularly, but I can’t promise a new episode in this thread soon. We have to meet up with our friend (who lives in a different city), and my wife has to be in the mood. Just to let you know.
She wore the same blouse every night??? You lost me in your fakeness, bro.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeythereGloria For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 11:47 PM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeythereGloria View Post
She wore the same blouse every night??? You lost me in your fakeness, bro.
Every night? Those pictures are from the same day, not that strange to keep her clothes on the whole day (however, off would be preferrable)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2018, 12:04 AM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

hot damn those close-up panty-pictures are incredible
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 05:14 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Your wife laying there in only her white panties with her pubic hair peeking out has me really turned on.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 03:17 AM

Smile You're a lucky guy Tim, don't blow it!

Hi Tim, I don't usually write to the posters but I really wanted to say some stuff to you.
Firstly, gosh, your wife is a sweetheart. She really is, she's playing the greatest game of all, she is playing already, but she wants to be sure as she progresses. Its really scary for most women to admit their desires and to play the games outside of the straight world. So many messages we all hear about what is good and what is not, what is normal and not. Nothing is wrong or right, its all about your relationship and the game you guys want to play. In my experience, slow and steady allows players to catch their breath, not get in too deep too fast, maybe avoid nasty surprises and an unexpected or unpleasant outcome.

Your wife is so sexy, she has shown that, from the first instalment of the game she will have ideas about where it may go. For my own lusty purposes I really hope we see more and more of her progress and fun.

BUT TIM!!! I implore you one thing. DO NOT publish images she will not allow.DO NOT send images she will not allow.Wait until she is comfortable. I believe because she is already playing that you will get to where you want to be, but my fear for you guys is she may want to see this thread one day, she may well want to check in when you tell her how many guys have loved the glimpses of her truly sensational and sexy body. My fear is if she checks this thread and sees posts she did not allow, (or hears or reads you have sent you and her lucky friend some 'unauthorised images) she may feel betrayed, which one can easily imagine. Nothing can stop a game quicker than one of the players suddenly thinking they were not 'really' in the game or were deceived a little, even if in the desire to make the game great

I wish you well Tim, Ive been on a similar adventure to yours for 15 or so years and it is exhilarating, I offer my thoughts only in the hope you two can continue to get into and enjoy your game. You guys are really great. The inks for letting me in on your game, I love it.

Punkdog
Old 03-16-2018, 06:44 AM

Thanked 4,666 Times in 559 Posts
Default Soooo hit...

Thank you for this wonderful erotiv hot story and photos!

Sorry, I found this thread yesterday, I love it. I'm, on page 8, but all photos I've checked before reading... I confess I've masturbated three times to the story and the superhot photos...

I'll read this story whenever I've got time... I have a lot of dirty thoughts and fantasies:

She'll strip take all clothes off for your friend
She'll spread her leg before your firend
She'll masturbate in friont of both of the men until her orgasm
Shel'll masturbate you and your friend
He'll kiss herr lips, her body, her Tits, ger c*nt, her clit
She'll blow him until the end, then you, then both
You 'll fuick your wife before your friend
He'll fuck yi´our wife before ou
You'll made a threesame
Both me cum on her - her Body, her buttom, her tits, her face, in her mouth

and so on...

Sorry - but this story, this photos and this wunderful woman make my cock very very hard...

And it's your story... Thx!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 05:24 PM

Default Keep it up Tim! Awesome thread!

Hello Tim81

I just discovered your posts and they are amazing! I’m hooked!

I have been working on the same thing. My wife let’s me take a lot of nudes and knows my best friend accidentally saw a few full frontal ones a few years ago on my phone. She was embarrassed but not that upset about it really. I have been working to get her to give me the ok to actually send him some. He has also been single for a long time and hasn’t had much luck with the ladies. I’ve tried using this as a good reason to let him see her naked again, but no luck yet.

He is coming to visit soon and we have a pool, so my hopes are to get really drunk and see if we can get her to go skinnydipping in front of him. If she is relaxed enough it may just work. We’re both 32 and my friend is 36. She has known him forever. And with her knowing he has seen her completely naked before, she might agree. Very fragile situation.

He loved seeing her naked before and when he did I had the biggest rush ever. He had my phone and was going through some pics while I was on the computer. I forgot they were on there. All of a sudden he goes “uh oh” and then I looked. It was pics of her full naked showing everything. I was immediately aroused while I stood there trying to comprehend that I was looking at my wife completely naked with my best friend. He now knew what her tits, nipples, and vagina looked like after all of these years of hanging out. He had made comments to me before about her body when we have been at the beach together and she has had on her bikini. Mainly her boobs. My adrenaline was jacked. Ever since then it is something I want again.

She’s really attractive and has large D breasts and just want to show it off again. He did admit to masterbating to her. Very hot he came thinking about my wife naked. Little did I know when he was our best man that this would be the case.

I have thought about sharing some pics with him on the sly without her knowing. He would love it and so would I. Your posts sure increase that urge! Big fan here. You are singing my tune. Can’t wait for your next update!
Old 03-17-2018, 06:44 PM

Thanked 4,666 Times in 559 Posts
Default Please... go on!

Please keep writing, I'm so excited and horny - and do not forget the great photos...

What a nie, sexy and high-class story!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 02:52 PM

Default After your friend left?

Quote:
Last night our friend visited us again for the first time in a couple of weeks. We did send him some pictures over the past couple of weeks however, as you can read in the previous posts. My wife is okay with me sending pictures to him showing her exposed panties, but she is still guarding her breasts, her nipples especially. That's a pity in my opinion, since both our friend and I love her breasts, but there is nothing I can do about the way she feels about that. But since a couple of months ago her panties were a no go also, I do have hopes that showing her breasts to him is something that will happen in the (near) future The most important thing for now is making sure my wife likes the fact we are sending erotic pictures to our friend and staging shows for him in person, since this is something all three of us must enjoy.

So, yesterday he visited us again. The evening started off decent enough, with my wife wearing a full set of clothing (including a bra). You can see this in the first picture below this post. We agreed to playing a game on our PS4, the same game we played on NYE ("That's you"). The game revolves around answering questions about the other player, like "Who would eat roadkill if he is hungry", or "Who would drive the get away car after a heist". Sometimes the game asks to edit a selfy of one of the player, for example "Turn the picture of Linda into an angle". Both our friend and I used these tasks to turn the selfies of my wife into something erotic, emphasizing her breasts. You can see what I mean in the second picture below, it shows a pictures of my wife with us having drawn her as an angle...

After some time I opened the button of my wife's trousers, revealing a little of her sexy white panties. Our friend noticed, and had a great time stealing some looks. My wife didn't seem to mind, she is okay with showing her panties as long as her breasts are covered (see the third pictures below).

Later I asked my wife to change into her bathrobe, as she has done before with him present. She did not wear anything below it, except for her white panties. Ofcourse I would, in the course of the evening, pull her bathrobe a little to the side, revealing her panties to our friend. He did get some great views of them, as you can see in the pictures below this post. At one point her panties were fully exposed, offering our friend a good look at even her little pubic hairs peaking out at the sides of her white panties . He tried not to be too Obvious at looking at her, but he was not too succesfull at that.

Just before he had to leave to get the last train back to his home town I opened the bathrobe of my wife a little further. She did not allow me to expose her breasts, but our friend did get to see some more of her beautiful body, especially her belly and the curvature of her breasts. The 7th, 8th and 9th picture below shows what I mean: my wife highly exposed on the couch.

The last picture below is this post was taken after he left. It shows what I would have liked him to see, but since my wife is still guarding her breasts and nippels I was unable to expose her that far. Maybe that's something that will happen in the future .
And Tim, After your friend left and you put your hand in her panties and felt her Pussy, Was she Dripping Wet?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arby135642 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416