Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2018, 06:23 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts
Default Belgium part 2, sauna

In the past my wife has said from time to time she would like to go to a wellnesscentre someday. She would really like to try out the sauna’s, Turkish steambaths and so forth. What stopped her until last week was the fact she would have to go fully naked in public, since a good spa insists on not wearing any bathing clothes.

The park we visisted last week has a fully fledged wellnesscentre, so I started reminding my wife of the fact she always wanted to visit one. In the brochure it said it was normally mandatory to go fully naked, but they did organise some clothed days too. So my wife descided we would go to the wellnesscentre on one of these days. But after checking at the reception of the park it turned out the only clothed day during the whole of last week was on the day we arrived at the park, and had already past. My wife, already looking forward to the wellness, was actually very disappointed.

We talked about it a lot, and in the end she said she still wanted to go. Going fully naked would be a hurdle she was willing to take. As you all know I have been willing to show my wife as naked as possible in public, so the thought of her being fully exposed in the spa in front of other people was a huge turn on for me. Such a huge turnon in fact, that I was afraid I would not be able to control it and my arousal would be for everybody to see. I do know 90% of the people who visit a sauna do NOT go there to look at other people, but in my (dirty) mind I wanted to show my wife to the other 10%. Getting a hard on in the wellnesscentre was not something I wanted, since this would not only embarrase myself, but would also ruin the fun for the other visiters who really go there for the wellness experience.

So in the end I told my wife it would be a good idea to practice. More specifically me practising not getting an erection if she showed some naked flesh to others. Luckily our friend gave us the opportunity to do this. My wife agreed to me sending him some highly revealing pictures, and if I was able to control my erection we knew it would be safe to go to the sauna. What I didn’t told my wife is the fact I already knew everything would be ok in the sauna: the setting is totally different from me exposing her to our friend and since everybody would be naked it would not be erotic in an Obvious way. But this did gave me a pretext to send some more revealing pictures to our friend, so I didn't made my wife any wiser

The first pictures we took showed my wife wearing nothing but a large towel (first two pics below this post). The second pictures is actually a little blurry and out of focus, so I send that one to our friend too, but without consulting with my wife beforehand. When she found out I had send that one she actually became fairly angry, since it shows her fully topless. In the end she calmed down, and we continued.

Since my wife was not willing to let me send any more pics of her wearing only a towl I asked her to pose in a black top and her white panties, while she would slowly be exposing more of her body. It didn’t took long for her to become highly exposed, and in the end she even lowered her top totally and only covered her breasts with her hands. The pics were she is covering her breasts with her hands are the most erotic we had yet send to our friend. If you look closely you can even see parts of her nipples. As you can imagine I was not able to control my erection, and we had great sex after taking the last pictures where she is sitting on the couch with her black top removed.

Early the next morning we continued where we had left off the evening before, with my wife exposing her breasts and hiding them for our friend with her hands. The picture where she is sitting on the couch was send to our friend, as were all pics below this post. It gives a nice view up her leg into her panties.

Just to be sure I did not get into any awkward situations in the sauna we had sex just before we left for the sauna. It was great, with both my wife and I very aroused. I think she was both excited about visiting the wellnesscentre, and about the fact she would go fully naked in public. I was very aroused after sending those pictures.

The final pictures below this post shows my wife in the wellnesscentre. She did went fully nude, more then once. In the end it was a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. Going fully nude was not awkward actually, only a little strange. Although I did got aroused by her parading around other people fully naked, it luckily did not show.

I think that, after NYE, this must have been one of the most arousing experience we had so far. My wife actually liked the wellnesscentre, and I think she secretly also liked the fact she had to show herself fully exposed. We agreed we would be visiting another sauna soon, and my wife also agreed to visiting a nude beach next summer. I think she is very slowly turning into an exhibitionist, getting used to being nude around other people and finding satisfaction in it. The post above where I write about the other pics we send to our friend during our stay in Belgium is prove of that: just look at the last couple of pics I was allowed to send to him. This was after we visited the sauna, and my wife is actually ok with me sending pics of her in see-through lingery!
Attached Thumbnails
20180116_214622.jpg   20180116_214728.jpg  

20180117_205346.jpg   20180117_205402.jpg  

20180117_205840.jpg   20180117_210124.jpg  

20180117_210648.jpg   20180118_110948.jpg  

20180118_111819.jpg   20180118_154730.jpg  

The Following 98 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, aliensexy, badduladdu, BadPhotog, barerider69, bonerman09, breastexp101, britrob, britur, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clairwill, clc100, crazyhorse91, cufan86, dahrothgar, dave0912jb, dcpremo, diamond59131, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Dummox, eviltwin, Fire144228, Gaboosh, gonegone544, graeno, greendoor, HDTour, hmmodel, Iron280, jablomey, Jake__67, jellyworm, jimbojes, jjazz, johne5, kimokeo, krushboy07, kuba123, lankylanky, likemslick, lilly92, limogesguy, malty, Mark_2000, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhenderson, MrLooker, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, nos21, Obironic, occ9, Oramac, ozfan, patrockhard, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, pope111, random_aussie, rracoonz, salparadise, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, squares, stenxyz1, stiv837, stmartin330, strtgld08, Terrymc77, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, timsthreesons, toml, toyroller1, tracecreascentmoon, tylergal, voyeurager, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina
Old 01-20-2018, 07:03 AM

Thanked 3,289 Times in 391 Posts

One of the threads ever, I love following your journey, and you have an amazing wife!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 07:36 AM

Bonnie found one of her old boyfriends from high school on FB and all of us have been chatting on skype for the past year or so and he is a hell of a nice guy. Now so this was a long long time ago that they dated. She had a scare with diabetes during this time and lost a lot of weight and she’d tell us she was back to her high school figure.

She was complaining about bras the one night we were chatting and about how she had to go down a size and that she could get her favorite bra in a smaller size and how she had to chuck all her old bras. He was busting her on the white granny bras she used to wear with all the hooks he could never get undone. He remember her size then, 34C, and she said she was back to that size and that she doesn’t weare granny bras anymore and we laughed.

Bonnie went and got one oh her new bras and held it up on cam and showed him, it was a nice yellow lace one she just got that week. He said he was impressed her style changed and I busted him that the 70’s was a long time ago (I am 50). He told her he wished she wore bars like that back when they were dating as it would have been far easier to take off. Bonnie busted him telling him he always seemed to manage. He said he always looked forward to getting her boobs out.

Now we have only ever chatted up to this point and we all have fun talking about our days and politics. He asked if he could see the yellow bra on Bonnie and we said sure. Bonnie went to change and cam back on cam in only her bra busting the two of us saying it’s nothing we haven’t both seen before. He said they are just like he remembered and Bonnie told him gravity has taken its course over the years. He said he couldn’t tell in the bra and I busted Bonnie telling her they are nothing we haven’t both seen before. I reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and Bonnie slipped it off for us. We ended up talking about her boobs and their old dates the rest of the night.

We still talk with him all the time, and have had great times with him.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:14 AM

Did your friend receive the last picture?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonerman09 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 10:43 AM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

I liked the see thru lingerie
And especially that one of her with the bath rope. Did you notice how many woman shave? It might be interesting to shave your wife too, so we can see her pussy lips in the future
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 12:14 PM

Great progress Tim! Sounds like the wine really helps things along. Love the pics especially the open robe one at the end? Keep it "up".
The Following User Says Thank You to BobBiga For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 03:44 AM

Thanked 94,178 Times in 5,343 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9923500&d=1516446801
Quote:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9923510&d=1516447081
thanks for the update on your belgian holidays!

some nice panties on her in the first pic! You should encourage her to wear more of these type of panties - I believe she can find some comfortable and revealing ones.

in the second pic she looks great! She needs some trimming (for my taste) but otherwise great! Does she consider forming (or even shaving) a bit her bush?

for the next time you go to a wellness center, I would suggest to buy a watch like this: https://storesquare.be/winkel/car-au...ires-spy-watch
You can then take pics (or even a video) of her inside without anyone noticing - that should be exciting!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 02:49 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
The post above where I write about the other pics we send to our friend during our stay in Belgium is prove of that: just look at the last couple of pics I was allowed to send to him. This was after we visited the sauna, and my wife is actually ok with me sending pics of her in see-through lingery!
Wow! What great progress you have done! And, her too! She is beautiful, Tim. She is VERY worthy of showing off. I love following your adventure.

So, she DID oaky the last pic in the robe to send to your friend? GIANT STEP!!!!
Old 01-22-2018, 04:18 PM

Thanked 1,949 Times in 115 Posts

The post above where I write about the other pics we send to our friend during our stay in Belgium is prove of that: just look at the last couple of pics I was allowed to send to him. This was after we visited the sauna, and my wife is actually ok with me sending pics of her in see-through lingery!

Thank you for interesting posts and photos. A quick question. I understand not showing your wife's face when posting to this thread but did the photos as sent to your friend show her face ?
The Following User Says Thank You to zola25 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 04:59 PM

Thanked 1,949 Times in 115 Posts

[QUOTE Thank you for interesting posts and photos. A quick question. I understand not showing your wife's face when posting to this thread but did the photos as sent to your friend show her face ?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, reading the whole thread makes it clear I think that they do show her face to your friend but for some reason, I can't delete my redundant post ! If mods want to delete both of these, please do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zola25 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s