or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2018, 10:06 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
<snip>
A week later, while on National Guard duty, I had to take a leak and when I was standing at the urinal, it felt like I was pissing hot sand! When I checked, I found the front of my tighty-whities full of yellow discharge. The b*tch had given me Gonorrhea! One hell of a parting gift!
Feel better. She probably gave it to your boss as well....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 12:56 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Feel better. She probably gave it to your boss as well....
Boss gave it to her supposedly but, now that you mention it, you could be right! Lol!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 11:20 PM

Thanked 1,782 Times in 222 Posts

I was a 20 yr old virgin and my next door neighbor was a good looking 20 yr old
with a 4 yr old kid, they were living with her mom, just the 3 of them.

She had never paid any attention to me, on a friday night she was outside, and I
tried to get her to come over, as my parents were out of town for the weekend.
I didn't do anything special, I was just watching TV, but she came over anyway.

We lived in a neighborhood of really small houses, low-income I suppose, we had
a couch that unfolded into a bed, and I was on this bed watching late-night TV.
I made her a drink, we laid on the couch, and an hour later she put her hand
on my crotch and asked if I was horny.
Apparently she was, and by now I was, but I was a virgin and I think she knew it,
I did the usual college boy stuff, always having condoms around, so I had one just
in case, but I never expected to wear it.

Anyway, we ended up fucking - my first time ever - I push my cock inside here,
and promptly blew my load. I don't think I was in her ten seconds before I came.
I went limp right after that and that really pissed her off, and she got up and went
home.

What stunned me is the next night she did exactly the same thing, this time we
fucked and I could not believe how tight she was, the muscle control she had, she
could make her pussy like a clamp and really tighten up around me.
This was the second time I ever had sex, I got into a little pumping action,
and with her tightening around me on a whim, she was having a lot of fun
with me.
This time it took about 3-4 minutes before I blew my load in her - but what she
didn't know is I never got the condom on, I popped way up inside her.
She said 'uh oh - something feels really warm and slippery down there', and she
reached down and felt my cum coming out of her.

She freaked out and jumped off the couch-bed, first because I only lasted 3 or 4
minutes and she wanted more, but mainly because she said 'This is the wrong time
of the month for this because I am not on the pill and I'm ovulating right now'.
I was scared to death when she said that, I knew what it meant, I flopped back
on the bed, and she went home.

A month later she told me she was 'late', and a couple of weeks after that her family
and her moved, I never saw her again, and we also moved a couple of months after that.

About 12 years later, I went to visit my mom, and she says to me 'You'll never guess
who we hired last week - remember Karen that used to live next door to us?'
Yes - it was the gal I lost my virginity to!
I about had a heart attack, and even moreso when my mom told me this gal had an
11 yr old daughter along with the now-15 yr old one.
I was SURE the 11 yr old was mine, but I checked into it real close, and I wasn't.

Since then I have been with only about 12-15 women, divorced twice, and NONE of
them have had anything even close to the pussy muscles this gal had - even the
chicks that didn't have any kids, how Karen could be that tight after having one at
age 15 is beyond me.

Below is a picture off the web, it is not her, but it looks incredibly close to her.
Attached Thumbnails
ups10040A.jpg  
Old 03-12-2018, 10:48 AM

When I first finished school I moved to a remote corner of my state. Zero dating options, a lot of poverty etc. I meet a girl who was in her mid 30s who worked for the same company and lived about 90 minutes away. She was not horribly cute but was smart and flirty. As I get to know her she spends a lot of time talking about sex and how horny she is all the time. One day she came to my place and we went to the movies, dinner etc. I was about to show her the door when she said "if you'd let me I'd really like to suck your cock. We can even fuck if you'd like, I'm on the pill." I oblige her and get an average 2 minute blowjob at which point she says she want me in her. We fuck a number of times after that. She surprised me a lot by showing up unannounced and spending the weekend. I get noisy and search, no pills. Go to her house for a weekend and do the same, no pills. Start pulling and praying at that point as she has a latex allergy and can't wear condoms, or so she says. She spends more time at my place to the point she starts spending the night during the week and driving to her job in the morning. If I wasn't home she'd stay parked in my driveway. I went to a friend's house from school, didn't mention it and when I came home the next morning she was parked in my driveway having slept in her car. She'd call 40 times a day and hang up on my home phone. We break it off and she continued to come to my house and sit in the driveway. Most often I'd drive back to work and sleep on the couch in my office. Her greatest breakup line was "I can't believe you'd do this to me, I love you. I love you, you fucked me in the ass!" Moral of the story, run from crazy.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdonne View Post
When I first finished school I moved to a remote corner of my state. Zero dating options, a lot of poverty etc. I meet a girl who was in her mid 30s who worked for the same company and lived about 90 minutes away. She was not horribly cute but was smart and flirty. As I get to know her she spends a lot of time talking about sex and how horny she is all the time. One day she came to my place and we went to the movies, dinner etc. I was about to show her the door when she said "if you'd let me I'd really like to suck your cock. We can even fuck if you'd like, I'm on the pill." I oblige her and get an average 2 minute blowjob at which point she says she want me in her. We fuck a number of times after that. She surprised me a lot by showing up unannounced and spending the weekend. I get noisy and search, no pills. Go to her house for a weekend and do the same, no pills. Start pulling and praying at that point as she has a latex allergy and can't wear condoms, or so she says. She spends more time at my place to the point she starts spending the night during the week and driving to her job in the morning. If I wasn't home she'd stay parked in my driveway. I went to a friend's house from school, didn't mention it and when I came home the next morning she was parked in my driveway having slept in her car. She'd call 40 times a day and hang up on my home phone. We break it off and she continued to come to my house and sit in the driveway. Most often I'd drive back to work and sleep on the couch in my office. Her greatest breakup line was "I can't believe you'd do this to me, I love you. I love you, you fucked me in the ass!" Moral of the story, run from crazy.
Yes definitely run from the crazies, however, in my experience, the crazies were the hottest fucks. They have no inhibition and no limits but there's always a price to pay. If they just constantly text and call you then you're lucky but it's when they start stalking.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dkdiablo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 05:01 PM

Crazy was alot more fun before cell phones, facebook and the internet, etc.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 07:19 PM

Perhaps she wasnt crazy and genuinely loved you, but all you wanted was a fuckbuddy? It can get intense early in a relationship, perhaps she didnt realise people need a bit of their own space
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 09:34 AM

Thanked 7,272 Times in 373 Posts
Default Mothers Best Friend

I do like to keep a certain amount of anonymity but this happened to me when I was a single guy.

I was back visiting friends and my parents and had gone for a night out. In a nightclub I bumped into my mothers best friend, they'd been mates for as long as I can remember and had met when she had initially worked for my mother. The friend, let's call her Anne, was 10 years or so younger than my mother with a very slim figure and bushy hair. Think of a 45 year old Cher.

I hadn't seen her for ages and we had a really long catch up and a fair few drinks. My mates knew me too well and all made their excuses with a knowing wink or a sly smile, they all knew her too as she was a regular at parties involving my family and friends.

Anyway we eventually left the club and decided to share a taxi home, being the chivalrous type I offered to drop her off first and then pay for the taxi myself. She thought it would be nice to come back for another drink, I wasn't putting up much of an argument and just hoped it was late enough or early enough in the morning that my parents wouldn't wake up.

We got back to my parents and didn't have a drink instead we went into the living room and she proceeded to drop to her knees and grapple for my belt buckle. Ahh needless to say I was hard immediately and she seemed pleased with what I had to offer.

She then proceeded to give me the greatest blow job I think I've ever had and even though I was 23 at the time she also introduced me to my first female on male rimming session.

I then watched her undress, she had little boobs, perky for her age with nipples that I can only describe as like midget gems (a U.K. sweet!). A remarkable slim and tight figure and a big bush (which I love).

She then pushed me into a chair (a chair that is reserved solely for my fathers ass and no one else). Straddled me and gave herself a loud shuddering orgasm that even my best attempts to muffle couldn't stop.

Happy that I'd satisfied her and still be young and relatively selfish I looked forward to enjoying myself and using this milf in a few of my favourite positions. Just as I was bending her over and asking her to spread her ass cheeks for me. I heard a bedroom door open and someone walk along the upstairs hall and into the toilet.

Anne found this hilarious whilst I panicked and wrestled her onto the floor, my hand over my mouth and laying on her to stop her moving, we both laid like that until the footsteps when back along the hall and the bedroom door closed.

Thankfully 'little Rob' was still more than up for a session and after giving an a long and wet oral and rimming session I ended up cuming inside her. I've always played safe on one night stands and she did have a bit of a reputation but the excitement got the better of me.

(I'm friends with her children and part of me was excited about 'seeing where the came from' -yeah I know weird!)

Anyway. We kept on having a bit of a kiss and a cuddle and then she said she was leaving, my chivalry had gone out the window so I was happy to let her walk home alone.

Next morning, basking in the glow of shagging a woman at one time i has referred to a Aunt Anne I woke up early only to find my mother with a face like thunder and my dad with a big grin on his face.

Turns out my parents were awake the whole time but both were too embarrassed to come down and intervene at the time.

My mother just hoped that I'd been sensible (which I hadn't) and that she was a nice girl and worth it (she was)

I didn't go home until Christmas that year about 4 months after Anne and I had had our fun. On Christmas morning she turned up at my parents home and said that she had some amazing news! Fuck I thought she's pregnant and was picturing whatever the 1999 version of Jeremy Kyle was.

Thankfully she had just been proposed to and had accepted, turns out she had had a partner all along!

A lucky escape!

Anne also has two daughters, one of whom I've managed to sext with, but would love to fuck.

Edit - Thinking about this more and just found a pic on my Facebook of me as a toddler on her shoulders

Last edited by robemmayorkcpl; 03-16-2018 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit07 View Post
Crazy was alot more fun before cell phones, facebook and the internet, etc.
My experience with this crazy was during the days of aol. I ended up marrying more crazy after that.
I think when mankind looks back through the ages, the no crazies rule will come in a close second only to not getting involved in a land war in Asia.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jdonne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
Perhaps she wasnt crazy and genuinely loved you, but all you wanted was a fuckbuddy? It can get intense early in a relationship, perhaps she didnt realise people need a bit of their own space
I think its pretty obvious she had really fallen in love, that's what made her so horny in bed and unhappy about getting sidelined.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s