uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2014, 11:39 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

Many years ago I talked my wife into going without panties under her pantyhose when we went to visit friends. She would give me a personal show of this whenever I requested it and I would jerk off in front of her at the fine sight of he hairy pussy behind the pantyhose. She'd lift her skirt and show me and then she would lie back on the bed and give me the fine spread-eagle view of her hairy labia.

So on this one evening we visited friends and I had the image the whole evening of that fine hairy pussy just feet away and the friends had no idea that it was so close. I wish she had the nerve to flash them. I don't remember but I'll bet I fucked the hell out of her when we got home.
Old 12-30-2014, 07:13 AM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts
Default Girlfriend pantyless

Hi,

My girlfriend and I have been out several times earlier where she would wear a pretty short dress (mid-thigh) without panties. But she has never dared to do that when we are a bunch of friends sitting together drinking and having a party.

Last Saturday it was my lucky day. My girlfriend is pretty skinny, well trained (we train together) and has beautiful pale legs. We showered together first and she shaved legs, armpits and pussy like she always does. I'm pretty lucky with that.

Then she put on a semi transparent top with a red bra. You can pretty much see all of her body through it in the right light. Then she put on a leather skirt. Not the shortest kind, about 10cm above knees when standing upright. And bare legs and no socks. We sit down on the couch with a beer before two of my friends come over. She whisper to me that she has no panties on. I get turned on saying that's my girl.

Our friends came over. Currently she has a blanket over her legs. We talk about everything. She takes the blanket partly off after half an hour. I love it when she wears skirts with my friends, because it's hard not to notice that my friends like her legs. I don't think she's noticed herself yet, but I often see them look at the naked parts of her body. When she's in the bathroom I took the blanket and put it in another room.

I'm starting to get pretty excited when she's sitting there, the skirt rides around mid-thigh when she sits and I know what's not under the skirt. She has just been wearing skirts the last 6-7 months, never really been a skirt girl before that.

We start playing truth and dare with a board game. Me, my two guy friends and my barely dressed girlfriend. At some point we are getting to a part where she got dared to show the best sex position on me. I lay down on my back, she sits on top and bends over towards my head and we kiss pretending to fucka. My friends sit behind her. Not sure how much the skirt was showing back there, but it must have rode pretty high. Not sure if they saw anything.

At some other point I tickle her and fool around her legs. When I do that I'm sure I smelled wet pussy, which made me really hard thinking of her being wet under that skirt just half a meter from my friends and as the only girl. A little bit later the dare was to whisper something in the ear of the next guy and pass what's said to the next. Then see if the message gets through. She whispered to my friend "My pussy is wet" and she got really red in her face while laughing. At that point I didn't know what she sAid until the message got to Me, and it was right. She didn't admit it being real, but I know she was wet, I could tell, and she saying it made me really horny.

I don't know if my friends got any upskirts, but I'm sure there were 3 times they could have seen in the 6 hours we were there. One time I was sitting with my feet out and she stepped over my feet towards my friends. She stepped her legs so high that I'm sure both of them, if looking, could have seen her pussy.

At some other point she had one foot on the floor and one leg on som "plate" under the table and her knees was about 25cm apart and the skirt certainly provide upskirt possibility. That was when one of my friends came back from the bathroom, she put knees back together and opened up again as he wwalked towards her.

At some other point she sat in the sofa with one foot and on the floor and the other foot under the knee. Pretty innocently looking, but that makes the thighs spread quite a lot and the skirt was pretty high. I could not see anything where I sat, but she was sitting directly towards them and it certainly looked like they could see her privates. She sat like that for 5 minutes. Not sure if they did see, but it was possible.

That was one good evening for me and my dirty little upskirt fetish. Tomorrow it's new years eve, a big party comming up and I know she will wear that thin dress where panties would be visible, so I know she will go without (she told me). Looking forward to it. I certainly won't give her a hint if she's sitting revealing and some perv is looking
Old 12-30-2014, 01:32 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Christer I am sure your friends saw your gilfriends pussy way more than you think, most likely spread a few times. I would have called them discussing it to see what they did see and their thougts on the subject. I'd also ask if they liked what they saw and would like to see it more often.
You are very lucky and have a sexy, horny, brave GF. This is just the beginning of many times and places to play that game. After all, if you enjoyed it among friends, think how much fun it will be around strangers and easier for the GF.

Now all you have to do is let your friends know it's for viewing and nothing more.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 03:18 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

my wife just bought a nice sheer black dress for $15 bucks. we're going to do some roll playing this week I hope. Hopefully she'll let me take some pictures
Old 01-01-2015, 08:21 AM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

My girlfriend went to the new years eve party pantyless as expected .

She wore a very revealing dress she's been talking about wearing for a long time. I bought it for her about 6 months ago, so been waiting a long time for this. The dress is coral-colored and has a very thin fabric. Its length is about mid-thigh, it has no arms and an entirely open back. It is very sexy!

Any panties would show through the fabric so she went without. She also went without a bra and we used a lot of boobie-tape and safety needles to secure the dress over her tits. She wasn't that comfortable going braless at the beginning, but I think she got used to it. She didn't seem uncomfortable at all wearing no panties.

It was about 10 people at the party, some friends, some strangers, all non-family and mostly guys. It was very sexy being the "only one" knowing what's not under that dress.

She has become pretty good at wearing dresses now so she mostly managed to cover up nicely. Altough I think she flashed her shaved pussy once stepping over something at the floor for two people. She didn't notice herself. Also sometimes she finds it more comfortable to not cross the legs sometimes and sitting with the knees slightly apart. When she sat like that I could see some people taking quick looks between her legs to see if they could see anything. Most people didn't seem to have an "upskirt reflex" . I did some peeks too when I was facing her, but all I could see was parts of her pussy and since its all shaven it could be hard to tell what you actually were seeing. It was hot nevertheless!

Now I really hope she is gotten used to being pantyless under dresses and skirts, so that she will do it all the time. She goes pantyless under all her pants and tights, so I know she prefers being pantyless, but she's not done it too often with skirts and dresses so far.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:30 PM

My wife literally never wears panties. She only wears a bra if she is going out and it's something that merits not showing off her hard nipples. She wears a 42DDD. No implants and not saggy. Her favorite weather is when it's raining. She wears a raincoat that just barely covers her ass. She wears that, black thigh high stockings and literally nothing else. She loves flashing her pussy. She will be at the store and bend over without bending her knees to get something on a low shelf. She also likes to reach for something high. Her coat rides up and you can see without hindrance her ass and pussy.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Biodome1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 02:15 PM

Thanked 5,908 Times in 800 Posts

I have sometimes come home from (a nude) beach, wearing just a long t shirt / summer dress.

usually just wear shorts / bikini top if working in garden, during summer months..
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2015, 08:10 PM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

Hey, don't apologise about a story being tame. If a lady is shy then something like this is a real treat and at the time it's the hope and anticipation that makes it exciting. I can relate to this scenario as I'm in a similar situation.
As a reader I'm more likely to believe a story like this than some of the 'non fiction' that describes hours of gangbangs, pounding and cum, so thanks and good luck for future outings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickJedi View Post
My wife is not very daring and down right sly at times. She's always covered up so having her show something is always a challenge. Always have underwear on while I like her to dress more sexy.

We went on a drive for my birthday. Drove over the mountain to a BBQ smoke house for lunch. We took the long way home by driving around the mountain along the coast. I got frisky and started to play with her with my hand while driving. At first she was resisting but finally gave in and let me play with her. Hey! It's my birthday.

Anyway, I had fingered her to cum while driving before so there is no problem with my driving one-handed with an automatic. Today she was wearing a dress instead of slacks like she normally does. With some sweet talk she took off her panties for me. I tried for her bra to have her naked under her dress, but she wasn't budging.

We stopped by some vista spots to look at the ocean. I stood behind her on an ocean overlook and had my hands inside her dress to caress her. Playing with her boobs in her bra, and her naked ass. She first resisted saying someone may see, but people on the beach were too far below.

I was playing with her butt and reaching forward between her legs to her pussy. She was getting wet. She must have felt the air behind her because my arms had lifted her dress in the back. If anyone had came up behind us, would have seen her naked butt.

I had her dress lifted pretty high in the back when I reached around to play with her clit. There were cars driving past but they were a ways back. I was hoping someone with sharp eyes would see her. I tried for the bra again but she didn't give in. It was fun finger fucking her while standing there. Did I already mention she was wet?

Another car pulled up to the overlook and she was done playing. I tried at another spot but she was done letting me play. I didn't want to drive home yet so I suggested having dinner somewhere. There wasn't another chance trying to play but her sitting in the restaurant without her panties is a big deal. I wish her boobs were bouncing free too, but I will take what I could get within her limits.

This is rather tamed compared to other stories here, but this is ours contribution for your enjoyment.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2015, 11:01 PM

Thanked 25,708 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default wife

My wife NEVER goes out w/o underwear...... her words are "yuky"!!... she won't sit on anything w/o something between her body and the object... common sense.

She usually wears short skirts daily, and sitting naked on anything is "yuky" and unsanitary in her words....

Besides, a little flash of undies is sexier then naked ass.
Old 05-19-2015, 01:58 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Fancy Restaurant

My wife and I had a long distance relationship before we got married. Every Friday one of us would fly to the others state, then fly back to get a late start to work on Monday morning. Once when I flew to her place she told me that she had made reservations at a famous seafood restaurant along the coast. The place was always jammed, and although we had reservations we still had to wait more than an hour before we were seated. While we waited we wiggled our way up to the crowded bar and started working on cocktails. Being packed in started giving me a hard on, and she noticed and responded by wiggling her ass against it. I was really primed by the time we finally got seated. She excused herself to visit the lady's room, and when she came back she reached for my hand and crumpled her panties into it. I put my hands under the table and opened them to examine my new gift - nice, lacy black bikini panties.

I folded them in a square and then put them to my nose as if they were a handkerchief instead of pantie, and pantomimed wiping my nose while I took in several good sniffs. Yep - they still had that "new pussy smell". I put them in my pocket, and soon the waiter took our order. While we waited for our food we started fooling around under the table. We had a booth, and only one other table could see anything at all. There were a couple of guys seated there and they were sitting on the same side of the booth as were we, so we assumed that they were lovers too. That really turned us both on, and the more I fingered her the wider she spread her legs. The guys were openly watching by then and we both knew it. Too soon our food came and we got all adjusted and proper, and finished our world-classs dinners.

We went to her house and had great sex, talking about the gay guys who couldn't take their eyes off her pussy. Many years later we still talk about that night and her getting fingered before an audience of gay guys. I secretly wonder if they were bi, or if they may have just enjoyed seeing a beautiful work of nature's art.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018