or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2024, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybelater788 View Post
Pussy to mouth

<snip>

Next few days it got me thinking as I had not realized it that she never had sucked me after penetration and it kind of became a thing I wanted and I don’t know if part of it was her resistance or reluctance but that made it hotter trying to get her to do it.

<snip>

This is now something she will do and is no longer reluctant about it but will do it with enthusiasm. It is extremely hot. I hate to say it but part of it is that she initially was reluctant.
Same. My then-gf now-wife didn’t like to kiss me or suck my cock after it had been inside her. We broke up for a bit during college and each had flings. A new gf was enthusiastic about sucking me after fucking. After getting back together with, I made it a goal to have her suck me and taste herself. I suspect it was mentioning what another girl would do. Or maybe I just wore down her resistance. Either way, her initial reluctance and knowing she probably still only does it to please me is a huge turn on.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to World.Traveller For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2024, 07:43 AM

Thanked 2,649 Times in 613 Posts

I've eating my new fwb only since last August. And I found out early on that she doesn't like to suck cock. She and her late hubby were very sexual but she never sucked his dick.
Well, she wants to please me SO much that we've gone from me rubbing my dick across her mouth to her wanting to suck my dick. Yesterday was the best.
She is still learning.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2024, 08:12 AM

Thanked 1,875 Times in 106 Posts
Default Anal

Anal and lots of it, she asks me for it now and does ass to mouth without being asked too, total win!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isurob For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2024, 08:22 AM

Thanked 2,649 Times in 613 Posts

I'm teaching my new fwb how to suck a cock. She has been married to the same guy for 40 years. he died. she never had sucked ANY dick.
But she takes instruction good. she doesn't know what to do when I cum...(i haven't yet)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2024, 09:06 AM

Thanked 21,610 Times in 1,473 Posts

I was in my early 20s and my girlfriend at the time was embarrassed to buy a sex toy, so I told her to buy a cheap vibrating toothbrush and place the brush side away from her clitoris when using it..

She still uses vibrating toothbrushes to this day, although she has purchased more conventional sex toys over the years.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2024, 11:06 AM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by World.Traveller View Post
Same. My then-gf now-wife didn’t like to kiss me or suck my cock after it had been inside her. We broke up for a bit during college and each had flings. A new gf was enthusiastic about sucking me after fucking. After getting back together with, I made it a goal to have her suck me and taste herself. I suspect it was mentioning what another girl would do. Or maybe I just wore down her resistance. Either way, her initial reluctance and knowing she probably still only does it to please me is a huge turn on.
Mine was the same thing in the beginning. Didn't like sucking it after being in her pussy. I eventually cured her of that by fucking her some, getting her hot but not cum yet. Stick it in her mouth some, then continue fucking her. If she wants to cum on my cock, then she would suck it in between fucking with her juices on it.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2024, 05:56 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts
Default Everything

Since my wife was a 21 year old virgin when we got married myself and her black lovers taught her everything she know about sex. Her black lovers taught her how to squirt. They taught her how to take a black cock down her throat. They showed her how much she liked being fucked in the ass and how to take a black cock in all 3 holes at one time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to txrock For This Useful Post:

Tags
shy, teach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005