Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
I was at a party at a friend's house. He had a small place with only one bathroom. Most of us had been drinking heavily and had spent a good amount of time in the hot tub. Everyone had been proper and there was no messing around in the hot tub. I had worked with Barbara (a women at the party) for over ten years, and she seemed downright prudish. After a good while in the hot tub, Barbara decided to get out and go change into her regular clothes, Shortly thereafter, I needed to take a leak and headed for the bathroom. The door was closed, and the shower could be heard I waited for what seemed to be a good while. Finally, I could not hold it any longer. I called out, "Who is in there?" Barbara's voice could be heard saying, "This is Barbara, and I'm taking a shower." I responded that I needed to pee in the worst way, and asked permission to come in and do so. I added that I would not peep into the shower, provided she didn't peep at me peeing. She agreed and I entered the bathroom. The shower curtain was opaque, and Barbara was not visible at all. I promised that I would only take a second and be out of there. I started peeing, and to my surprise, Barbara had gotten out of the shower nude and was dripping wet and watching me pee. I was dumbfounded. She said, "Is that all you use that bad boy for -- peeing?" I responded, "No, it has made a lot of women happy." She then said, "I have wanted you for years, and now I bet it could make me happy." My wife was in the living room, and I was a little hesitant, but a guy doesn't have many chances like this. So I said, "I bet we could get in that shower and make both of us happy." She turned and climbed back in and held the curtain while I slipped out of my swimsuit. I got in and we started making wild, passionate love. I sat down in the tub with the hot water splashing all over our warm naked bodies. She straddled me and knelled down in a position where she could ride my erect member. She was bouncing up and down while I hunched as much as was possible in my position. It must have been enough, because we both climaxed almost simultaneously. As we finished our little foray, I told Barbara that I had better get back to the party before I was missed by my wife. Barbara agreed. I slipped my bathing suit back on, and opened the door while Barbara was still in the shower. As I exited into the hallway, my wife said, "I have been looking for you. Where were you?" I responded that I had to pee, and the guy taking the shower said that it was O.K. to come in and pee." Then I told my wife that it looked like she needed another beer, and to come with me to the outside deck to get one for her from the cooler. She agreed and followed me outside. Close call, but it was worth the risk!
Wow! That is fantastic! What was it like working with her after that? Any more encounters? What did she look like?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to summerbeach84 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 11:36 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
I was at a party at a friend's house. He had a small place with only one bathroom. Most of us had been drinking heavily and had spent a good amount of time in the hot tub. Everyone had been proper and there was no messing around in the hot tub. I had worked with Barbara (a women at the party) for over ten years, and she seemed downright prudish. After a good while in the hot tub, Barbara decided to get out and go change into her regular clothes, Shortly thereafter, I needed to take a leak and headed for the bathroom. The door was closed, and the shower could be heard I waited for what seemed to be a good while. Finally, I could not hold it any longer. I called out, "Who is in there?" Barbara's voice could be heard saying, "This is Barbara, and I'm taking a shower." I responded that I needed to pee in the worst way, and asked permission to come in and do so. I added that I would not peep into the shower, provided she didn't peep at me peeing. She agreed and I entered the bathroom. The shower curtain was opaque, and Barbara was not visible at all. I promised that I would only take a second and be out of there. I started peeing, and to my surprise, Barbara had gotten out of the shower nude and was dripping wet and watching me pee. I was dumbfounded. She said, "Is that all you use that bad boy for -- peeing?" I responded, "No, it has made a lot of women happy." She then said, "I have wanted you for years, and now I bet it could make me happy." My wife was in the living room, and I was a little hesitant, but a guy doesn't have many chances like this. So I said, "I bet we could get in that shower and make both of us happy." She turned and climbed back in and held the curtain while I slipped out of my swimsuit. I got in and we started making wild, passionate love. I sat down in the tub with the hot water splashing all over our warm naked bodies. She straddled me and knelled down in a position where she could ride my erect member. She was bouncing up and down while I hunched as much as was possible in my position. It must have been enough, because we both climaxed almost simultaneously. As we finished our little foray, I told Barbara that I had better get back to the party before I was missed by my wife. Barbara agreed. I slipped my bathing suit back on, and opened the door while Barbara was still in the shower. As I exited into the hallway, my wife said, "I have been looking for you. Where were you?" I responded that I had to pee, and the guy taking the shower said that it was O.K. to come in and pee." Then I told my wife that it looked like she needed another beer, and to come with me to the outside deck to get one for her from the cooler. She agreed and followed me outside. Close call, but it was worth the risk!

No sex, but something very similar. We were sharing a condo on the beach with friends, my wife was outside in the car waiting for me to go shopping, Jean was in the bathroom where my contacts were. I tapped on the door and asked her if she could hand me the case. She said "I don't know which one is your's, just come in and get it". I figured she must be decent, but she was putting on makeup with only tiny panties on, she said "just don't tell Jay, he's stupid jealous". I'll never forget her tall, incredible body.
Old 11-18-2019, 04:13 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Response for what happened after the shower episode

We continued to work together for a long time after that roll in the shower, but we never got back together after that one time. We flirted and had nice long talks at coffee breaks, but we both felt that that was an enjoyable one time opportunity. And she was very attractive -- not beautiful, but very attractive. And she had a great tight body that still brings a smile to my face whenever I think back to that time.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2019, 05:19 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

Warning: long story ahead

This was probably around 6-7 years ago when my friend asked me to come along to go camping for the long weekend. I'm not so much of an outdoor person and I didn't really want to go, but he begged me because his girlfriend would only go if her older sister also came along, and my friend didn't really get along with the sister. So he wanted me to come to at least be a distraction to the sister. I was like ok but I told him that he owed me big time for this.

We drove to the camping site in two separate cars. I was by myself, and the three of them in the other car because they went ahead before me. We had two tents with us, one for the guys and one for the girls. I finally got there and I got introduced to the sister (Jade). I instantly disliked her because she was being bossy to my friend and I within minutes. I understand the two of them didn't really get along, but surely she shouldn't have been bossy to me, a stranger who just got introduced to her a few minutes ago.

Anyway I survived the first day, and on the morning of the next day, my friend received a phone call with the news that his aunt or uncle (can't remember) was involved in an accident and was hospitalized. He told me about it and he said sorry they'd have to leave early. I said don't worry about it, just go be with his family, and I'd stay another day by myself. I'm not an outdoor person, but I have to say that it was pretty nice to be out there if without big bossy lady around. Get some peace and quiet, be with nature and all that. So we started packing one tent and most of the things.

Jade then came around and saw that my tent was still up and some of the things were still around. She asked why, and I told her that I was staying for another day. She then casually said, "Oh I thought we're all leaving. If you're staying another day, can I stay too?"

My brain went overdrive and I thought a billion possibilities to politely reject her request but I couldn't come up with anything, so I ended up blurting out, "Sure that's fine."

She went on to my friend's car, took out her stuff, and told her sister that she'd be staying behind with me. My friend was smirking like a madman and I just kept on silently mouthing off "W T F?" to him. I was screwed. We said our goodbyes and then there were two.

By this time, we were nearing lunch time and I was getting hungry. I cooked up something simple and we kind of just made polite small talk while we were eating. I asked her what she wanted to do, and she said she just wanted to take a nap. I said ok and I'd be going to the lake to take advantage of the sunshine. I just didn't really want to be with her and get stuck with the awkwardness. But of course, after she heard that, she suddenly wanted to come with me, and once again my brain failed me so I couldn't say no.

Once we were at the lake, we laid down the blanket on the ground, dropped the cooler box, took out some beer and started drinking while we enjoyed the sun. After a couple of drinks, I felt that the sun turned out to be hotter than I expected, so I asked if she wanted to jump in to the lake to cool down a bit. She said no and told me that she quite enjoyed the hot sun. She said she'd just be reading while I'm in the water.

I said ok, then I started to take off my clothes so I could go into the water just in my underwear. She didn't say anything, but I could tell she was looking at me as I took off my shirt. I don't have six pack but I'm reasonably fit. I'm fairly average on dick size, but my exes would all agree that I had pretty damn good rear end. I purposely turned around to face away from her as I took off my pants and pretended to struggle a bit just to get a reaction from her. BINGO. She laughed a little and asked, "Do you need help with your pants?"

Normally, I would've been back to being polite, but I guess the drinks had worked its way to me, so I told her yeah if she could just pull my pants off. I didn't even think about it, I just sat back down beside her with my pants around my upper thigh and waited for her. She gasped a bit when I said yes, and she quickly said she was just joking. I definitely still wasn't thinking and I just said, "Oh ok" and then stood back up with my crotch directly at her eye-level and took off my pants. I even proudly added, "Hah! Managed to take off the pants after all." as if it was an achievement worth noting. Then I went into the water, probably leaving her confused.

Once I was in the water, it was only then that I fully realized what I had done, and to who. I kind of freaked out, but I thought that she didn't reacted badly at all. I don't know if it was the alcohol as well for her or what, but she hadn't been bossy/b*tchy since it was just the two of us left. Then for whatever reason, I also just realized that she was actually pretty damn attractive. She's brunette which always gives a girl-next-door kind of vibe to me, probably around 34C pair of breasts (great for me as I'm not a fan of super huge ones), her stomach was flat too (I guess she could've been instagram influencer if she wanted to). So while still in the waters, I decided to just go as far as I can get away with on her while it's still just the two of us.

When I finally got out of the water, I pulled up my boxer brief legs as high as I could to show more skin, and I walked slowly like I'm David Hasselhoff in Baywatch. By this time, she was no longer sitting like before, and instead she was lying on the ground on her stomach reading her book. She must've heard me getting out of the water, and as I walked slowly toward her, I could see that she constantly switched between looking at me and at her book pretending to still be reading. I was a bit turned on knowing that she was looking, but I didn't really make any move as I wasn't sure what to do.

--

Fast forward to the night time, it was one of those hot night where the air just felt stuffy. We were in the tent getting ready to sleep. After I closed the tent, I took off my shirt, and when I was taking off my pants, Jade asked, "Oh need some help again with that?"

I was ready this time and sarcastically said, "Nah, I'm good. I'm sure you're just joking anyway, har har"

Feeling challenged, she replied back, "Oh no no, I'm serious this time."

I just laughed and said, "I'll keep that in mind for next time I need help," but I made sure to bend over a bit longer to give her a bit of a show.

Then I turned around after and asked her if she was going to sleep wearing t-shirt and shorts, and if the heat didn't bother her. She said she actually felt quite hot, but she wasn't comfortable sleeping in underwear with me considering that we've only known each other for two days. She then added, "You must've not been lacking in confidence, huh? First night and already down to undies."

I gave her the most cliche answer, "Well it's not like you haven't seen me in one before, so nothing to hide." I continued on with a question to her, "Unless I'm making you uncomfortable that is?"

She didn't expect that and stammered a little, "Oh no no, it's fine, I'm very comfortable with you in your undies." Then she realized what she just said and backtracked, "I didn't mean it that way. That came out so wrong."

I said it's okay and I knew what she meant. I jokingly added, "At least you didn't say you're very comfortable with me naked."

Her reply was quick, "I'm not complaining if I get to see more of that butt."

I was surprised and asked, "Wait, what?"

At this point, she probably stopped caring so she just bluntly said, "We're both adults, no point of me pretending like I can't see. You got a nice butt, so the more butt the better for me."

I then teased her by pulling down my undies by a little bit. She commented, "Why are you still single again?"

I just laughed her question off and pulled my undies back up. She loudly booed at me saying that she wanted her money back. I told her she didn't pay anything at all. She immediately opened up her wallet and slipped her credit card into my undies.

"Now pull it down. I want to see some ass."

I started pulling my undies down halfway, and she wolf-whistled me. Encouraged by that, I pulled my undies enough to show her my whole butt (but the front is still covered up). I asked her if she was satisfied.

"Surely my credit card can actually get me your undies."

I bent over, pulled my undies all the way down, took it off, and threw it to her. She then asked me to turn around. I did but I covered my dick with my hands. She asked me to remove my hands and I told her it'd cost her at least her t-shirt and shorts.

She surprised me once again as she forcefully removed my hands and started giving me a blowjob. One thing led to another, we ended up having sex that night, skinny dipped the next day, stayed an extra day for the full 3-day long-weekend trip with more sex and skinny dipping.

We ended up dating for a while behind my friend and her sister's back, but eventually things became too complicated so we just stayed as fuck buddies while we were single.

During that time, I found out that she was acting bossy and b*tchy just as a front because she was jealous at her sister and she was pissed off that she kept on being made fun for being single for too long. Once I got to know her, she was actually pretty chill and cool. The camping trip definitely changed my opinion of her.

Tags
shy, suprised

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12