uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2004, 05:48 PM

Default Req: Looking for this Dream Girls Video

I know not to post sponsored material...but I want to buy this DVD from Dream Girls if I can find out which one she is in. I have searched their site cant find her on box covers, and numerous DVD have no box covers to view. Anybody seen her anywhere???
Attached Thumbnails
Spring1.JPG   Spring 2.JPG  

Spring3.JPG  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zzzyk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2004, 11:18 AM

Thanked 4,774 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzyk
I know not to post sponsored material...but I want to buy this DVD from Dream Girls if I can find out which one she is in. I have searched their site cant find her on box covers, and numerous DVD have no box covers to view. Anybody seen her anywhere???
Can't help you out with the title, but I gotta ask, do you know her?

Arrrrgggggh@!#$!@! This is just embarrassing. Oil. 2007-2014 ... but wait.... Connor McD!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 05:00 PM

Thanked 5,014 Times in 676 Posts
Default Maybe...

Dude, you're right. She's awesome. Some of the girls in those older wet t-shirt contest videos were...whew!

Anyways, you might want to try EMX: http://www.emx.com/public/index_164.php?a=cosis

In the lower left is a button that says "submit form." Push it (no need to enter your information in the blanks). That will take you to EMX's free content page. Click on "Public Nudity Movies" and you will be transported to a wonderland of free samples from wet-t, club, spring break, etc. videos. They've got a few Dreamgirls selections--and a ton of other stuff just as good.

Have fun. nobus
Old 11-22-2004, 10:46 PM

I've long been a fan of Dreamgirls vids. I don't think its from the Real Adventures series. I've seen just about all of them and would definitely remember her. My guess would be an early Naked College Coeds. If not that, I do know that they released a series of videos before the NCC and Wild Party Girls series, but I dont' remember the name of them.
Old 01-16-2005, 01:24 PM

It was in one of the early NCC series. This was from footage that was shot by Incident Images. He later sold it to DG and they have been releasing or rereleasing his footage on the NCC. This was at Rumrunners in probably the 97 98 years. I first saw her in a couple of vids that I had gotten from Astral Ocean Cinema of Hollywood, CA. Then in the III or DG series I think she might have appeared 2 or 3 more times. And a lot of that video was crap quality from back then.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Thanks!

I'm going thru the Astral Ocean Cinema site but havent found a pic of her yet. Cant call up the Incident Image site. Appreciate your help and pls let me know if you think of anything else.
Old 01-21-2005, 08:27 PM

The letters written on the Astral Ocean video tape are ABWT. She is in this video, not the best quality compared to today's standards but she's in it and the first time that I saw here in a video. And AO wants a lot for what they sell. I think she showed up later in the series that Incident Images put out, and that would be the early DG series of NCC. Then I think she showed up later in a DG video, better video quality this time and she looked a little older in it. A little more weight but still hot. The pictures you have I believe are form the DG or III version. The one I have has a naked backdrop although it's at the same place in Key West. In the AO version she says something about where is that girl that wanted to see something nasty and then she pulls her pussy lips apart. As for Incident Images the guy sold to DG a few years back so they have his catalog of tapes and that was reissued by DG as the NCC series.

Last edited by billyclinton; 01-21-2005 at 08:31 PM.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:42 PM

Found a picture of her at Fantasy Fest on another website: http://nowthatsfuckedup.com/bbs/ftopic1324.html
Attached Thumbnails
aimage017a.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billyclinton For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005