uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2023, 08:56 AM

Default Buddy’s wife’s nipples

So when I was about sixteen I went over a buddy’s house when I got there he wasn’t home so I started talking to his wife a mid twenties blonde cute and petite she was working in her garden on her knees her loose fitting tank top hanging open so I just stayed there enjoying her pink puffy nipples for the longest time. That was spank bank material for a long time. A couple weeks later I was at the house watching tv she was sitting on the couch with needle and thread she was taking up the straps on that tank top. I guess she knew her nipples were on display but I still can’t forget looking down her shirt
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2023, 03:33 AM

Thanked 4,674 Times in 559 Posts
Default A little trick iat the office...

When I was a young man around 30, we had a lot of pretty girls and women at work.

It wasn't like today, where women almost always wear bras and walk around well-behaved and high-necked.

No, she sometimes had deeper necklines in the tops, the blouses had 2 or 3 buttons undone, and often the bra or other underwear was left out.

A new colleague, around 25 years old at the time, was extremely pretty and often dressed sexy. I tried to look into her cleavage and could see some things, but not her nipples.

Then I “accidentally” dropped a file folder and she immediately bent down to pick it up for me.

The neckline of the young girl's shirt fell far forward and I could see her entire breast and especially her nipples...

I repeated this trick from time to time, but only once with each woman so that they wouldn't notice...
Old 10-09-2023, 04:09 PM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 109 Posts

Back in the eighties I was a teenager and worked at a petrol station. I used to fill cars, pump tyres, check oil levels etc. Back in the day women were paranoid about showing bra straps so if their tops were strappy they would go bra-less.

One of my favourite ploys was to point out some imagined defect on a tyre as I was checking it so that the lady would bend over to see, thus giving me a good view down their necklines.

Another was when the customer paid by credit card they would have to bend down to sign the slip on a low bench. When a likely subject came in I would make a deliberate error on the slip so they would have to bend over again to sign it.
Old 10-23-2023, 07:43 AM

It's easy enough to loosen bra straps whenever you have access. Just not too much
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pantiesandbush For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2023, 02:17 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackman View Post
Back in the eighties I was a teenager and worked at a petrol station. I used to fill cars, pump tyres, check oil levels etc. Back in the day women were paranoid about showing bra straps so if their tops were strappy they would go bra-less.

One of my favourite ploys was to point out some imagined defect on a tyre as I was checking it so that the lady would bend over to see, thus giving me a good view down their necklines.
I hear ya it was one of the perks of the job.
We had a number of regulars that were either oblivious to what they were flashing or just plain intentionally teasing us hormone raging teens.

We also had two of the local teen girls who would spy on us getting washed up at the end of the shift after closing. We would make a point of dropping the coveralls and washing up in the service bay sink. Meaning we were in a glass room with the only light on.
i Eventually hooked up with one of them-40 years later she’s still a FWB. I was her first call when she got divorced.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2023, 08:59 AM

Default Game farm nipples

So one day I went to the Catskill game farm with my wife and kids when we got to the petting grounds we went in lots of moms bending to take care of children so I looked around till I saw this beautiful blond with nice tits so I stood nearby looking at her beautiful light brown nipples as the little goats were all around. Mom wasn’t paying attention to her beautiful tits on display. I went to the boys room for a quick cumshot.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2023, 12:44 PM

Default MIL downblouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
Hang around some women with young kids. They spend so much of their time bending down and grabbing/restraining/protecting their little ones that they have no awareness of how much they are exposing. There's also the added chance of a kid grabbing their tops and exposing their moms as well as those still breastfeeding. I've seen many of my friends/friend's wives exposed in that way including seeing my sister in law almost fully topless on holiday where her daughter grabbed her bikini top and pulled in clean off......that was a great day
My MIL (asian milf), had a son in her early 40s, with a big gap between him and my wife. I met my wife late 20s at the time when the son was 3, so unfortunately i missed the first 3 years of many downblouse action.

I still remember the first family gathering we had, my MIL was chasing the kid trying to feed him with a extremely low top dress. It was glorious to say the least everytime she bent over to feed him a spoon of food. Her nipples are about 2cm long, not much of an areola.

My MIL is one of those small boobs + big nipples type of lady and I would say quite beautiful. You know in her younger days she was definitely drooled over as she was working in corporate environments she had no education or business in.

That being said, she now bends over way less as the son is now 10. She still wears those dresses though and every summer, there be 3-4 times i'm getting amazing upskirts and downblouse views.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to givenlight For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2023, 08:56 AM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

The above post reminds me of how I finally saw one of my mom-friend's nipples this summer. I now know that she, too, has thick dark nipples but no areola upon her full C cups.

My friend stopped by to drop something off. She was in a thin white sundress and clearly braless. We were under the shade of the trees, so I said I wanted to show her something along the side of the house, knowing she would be in bright sunlight.

As soon as she stepped into the bright sunlight, her dress because see-thru enough to see those dark, huge nipples without any areola. Not the nipples I was expecting, but now I know.

I think she knew what I was doing given her body language, and she certainly didn't care. (She used to frequent nude beaches in Europe for decades when she lived there. She's talked about taking me some day, hypothetically, of course.)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2024, 02:13 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Let them get down toward the work

I was the lead computer programmer at a company. Many of the other programmers would come to me for assistance with their work. There was one girl, who wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, that needed a lot of help with her programs. I probably would have fired her for being incompetent if there had not been some fringe benefits. I would be seated at my desk when she would stop by seeking assistance with her programs. She was always braless. I would position myself in such a way that I would have her programs laid out on the desk and she would have to lean over to see what I was talking about. If she wasn't leaned over far enough for me to see the prize, i would position the printout far enough that she would have to lean over more. I got some great shots as she leaned down to see what I was instructing her about. I made certain that my explanation was complex enough that she couldn't readily grasp what I was saying. Once she began to understand, I would slip a coding pad over to her and say, "Now, how are you going to do it?" She would just stay leaned over while coding away. I am totally shocked she didn't have back problems after leaning over so long and so often. Only for this reason did I hate leaving that company.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2024, 12:37 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThink View Post
I was the lead computer programmer at a company. Many of the other programmers would come to me for assistance with their work. There was one girl, who wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, that needed a lot of help with her programs. I probably would have fired her for being incompetent if there had not been some fringe benefits. I would be seated at my desk when she would stop by seeking assistance with her programs. She was always braless. I would position myself in such a way that I would have her programs laid out on the desk and she would have to lean over to see what I was talking about. If she wasn't leaned over far enough for me to see the prize, i would position the printout far enough that she would have to lean over more. I got some great shots as she leaned down to see what I was instructing her about. I made certain that my explanation was complex enough that she couldn't readily grasp what I was saying. Once she began to understand, I would slip a coding pad over to her and say, "Now, how are you going to do it?" She would just stay leaned over while coding away. I am totally shocked she didn't have back problems after leaning over so long and so often. Only for this reason did I hate leaving that company.
Funny coincidence. She wasn't a programmer, but a keypunch clerk who would prepare the input data for payroll. It usually wouldn't balance and I'd have to go over it with her to find her errors, all the time I'd be getting a great view of her nipples, her sweet pink puffy nipples. Finally, one day my assistant, a stern lady of 40, I was 27, came in my office and handed my a book of matches from a strip club. I gave her a quizzical look, she told me that she understood that the girls at that club had very nice tits. She said that that young girl in keypunch was showing me her tits so that she could keep her job, she said I needed to fire her and if I wanted to see titties, go to the strip club.

She was right, I fired the keypuncher, but I never went to the strip club.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer