Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2022, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchlicker69 View Post
I love showing off my wife and getting comments from other guys about how they want to fuck her.
count me in
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2022, 09:39 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Nastly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
Your wife is hot thanks for the show.
I went out in the city with a large group of work friends and there wives. We all had rooms in a hotel as we were a long way from home. After a really heavy night of drinking my wife got a littly horny so we played and i took several naughty snaps of her posing nude then masturbating. We had areally filthy time and i ended up in her arse hole. I slighly retrieved my phone as i did her doggy from behind. I snapped away from above. Her face and tits from the side. My cock out then in then some of her spent post orgasm.

She fell a sleep leaving me with a huge horn rage. I slowly wanked as i thumbed through the pics getting more horny at each pic.

I stupidly decided to share a few faceless pics with a close friend at home who i usually share pics with.
In a drunken stupor i selected a few in her arse and a side shot. I came as i selected his name overcome with horn. I fell a sleep and woke early in the morning. I completely forgot about the pics.

We showered and dressed before making our way down for breakfast. All our friends and there wives cheered as we entered. Bewildered my wife asked what it was about. One of the other wives showed her images on her phone. My wife went absolutely nuts with me. I grabbed the phone. Memories flooded back. I'd only sent them to the wrong friend and he sent them to the whole group.

We patched up and i was eventually forgiven but we're no longer friends with the one who sent them on. All the others tease from time to time and ive seen most of there wife pics too now.

We do laugh about it now.
What a nasty thing for a "friend" to do. No reason to cause trouble like that. A complete jerk.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2023, 08:43 AM

Thanked 1,328 Times in 103 Posts
Default She has been exposed to hundreds and maybe even thousands

I love to show off my wife. I think she is beautiful and tremendous -- especially at her age. She initially was reluctant to be shown in various states of nudity, but now she has gotten used to it and even seems to enjoy some of the admiration bestowed upon her by the guys. I have found that the best and easiest way to expose her to many guys at one time is via biker rallies. We usually hit two or three per year. And, secondly, nude resorts allow her to readily show it all. Recently, she modeled some sexy clothing on the catwalk at a biker rally. The yells and hoots were plentiful for her. I have attached some of the pics from that show. The stage lights inhibited the camera exposure, but the red lingerie was largely see-through and pussy could be seen. The white robe strap broke on the catwalk and the robe went flying behind her as she walked up and down. So, she basically had on nothing but the furry white g-string that displayed a dark camel toe outline. In addition, there was no dressing room in the boutique shop where the lingerie was available. So, she had to dress with numerous people watching or better yet gawking. After the show, she put the red lingerie back on again with no dressing room and spent the entire evening aboard the campground bus with about 35 other people viewing her assets. And the next day she spent nude at the campground pool. So, this rally alone provided about 300 viewers of her various states of nudity.

Of course, each visit to a nude resort provides about 200-300 sightseers, and the Sturgis biker rally each year exposes her to about 500 or more spectators. So, I absolutely love for her to show her assets as frequently as possible. It is so enjoyable for guys to be gawking at her with their tongues hanging out. I also love it when we travel in our motor home with the giant front window and she is topless or nude. The truckers love the sight as we pass by them. She has also ridden her bike on the Interstate with her shirt totally unbuttoned and flying behind her in the breeze. Once in South Carolina, truckers were radioing each other about the topless babe traveling on a motorcycle with her top wide open and no bra. We had an entire trucker convoy attempting to pass us and get a looksy. I attempt to have her wear see-thru tops and loosely knit tops as much as is possible to provide a gtreat view of her hooters. She also is getting into the habit of wearing maxi-mini skirts that barely cover her ass, where she does commando. I attempt to find skirts that have slits up to the waste. Most of the skirts are between 10 and 14" in length. I have attached a pic of her in one of those skirts. I also buy her yoga tops and coveralls with exceptionally big arm holes for ease of side boob viewing. I have included a pic of each of those samples. Never miss an opportunity to expose her.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01885 (6).JPG   DSC01895 (4).JPG  

DSC01895 (7).JPG   DSC01891 (3).JPG  

DSC02154 (5).JPG   DSC02158 (3).jpg  

DSC02158 (6).JPG   IMG_2847 (5).JPG  

DSCI0795 (4).JPG   IMG_2917 (3).JPG  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2023, 11:15 AM

Default Exposing wife.

My wife and I vacation at nudist resorts. In the beginning she would wear a coverup whenever we would get up from the lounge chairs. I asked her not to wear anything, as I wanted as many men to observe her nudity and shaved pussy as possible. I didn't tell her this reason, but now she walks around the resort fully nude and we stop and chat with those we see on our walks. This pleases me very much.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2023, 01:16 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
What a nasty thing for a "friend" to do. No reason to cause trouble like that. A complete jerk.
But it did have the end result in getting to see most of the other wives naked so...
Old 10-14-2023, 09:57 AM

Default That dress.

I'm going back around 12 years ago , my partner at the time, had bought a short light blue denim dress that had a two way zip up the front , we were going out that evening to a new steakhouse in town, she put on the dress and looked amazing, plenty of her long legs on display, brakes as usual, with just a tiny white g string underneath, I had decided to take my Range Rover instead of getting taxi's as I could have a drink when we got back, we arrived at the restaurant, she chose the table and I went to the bar, coke for me, pernod and black for my lady, which incidentally makes her very randy and flirtatious, on returning to the table I had a clear view straight up her dress,which was short to start with, but when sitting it left nothing to the imagination, I purposely sat next to her, so that I could see the reactions of any man or woman that got a good view, without her knowledge, over the course of the evening, she got quite a few admirers, one bloke in particular must have gone back and forth to the bar at least 6 times lol, she was getting quite drunk and needed to pee, she went to the bathroom, me to the bar, I was returning from the bar she was walking towards our table, obviously she had pulled up the lower zip to hitch her dress to pee, she hadn't zipped it back down properly, it was now open around 4 inches and while walking, her crotch was on show, once we were sat down again, a waiter came over to ask if our food had been ok, he could not keep his eyes of her, and seemed to talk about anything and everything just to keep himself there, I was desperately trying not to laugh, eventually as we were leaving, the waiter was waving goodbye to us, isn't that nice she said, not realising that he had probably devoured ever part of her in his mind, the journey home was even better, but that's for another time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Toonrasta For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s