uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2014, 08:57 PM

Default hot eats

my wife and i would go to eat at the local mexican eatery. they always have male waiters. she would wear short skirts without panties on. when the waiter would come to the table she would have her skirt pulled up to expose her pussy to him. we ALWAYS got awesome service every time we would eat there. then we would leave there and on the way home she would get totally naked on the highway and masturbate with her vibrator or a cucumber as we rode beside truckers with the light on. a total turn on for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2014, 11:14 AM

Default exposing her

my only opportunity came back when she was in her 20's. we lived in a trailer and the bathroom window was behind bushes. so she didn't always care if the blinds were closed or not. we had a neighbor who I caught looking at her several times when she was outside sunbathing or just walking around. one day in a conversation he mentioned how pretty he thought she was. as we talked I mentioned the bathroom window to him. he asked if I was serious and I assured him I was. that night when she went to take her bath I called him and told him so he could get there to watch her. he told me the next day that he had watched her bathe and seen everything. he still couldn't believe I set it up for him. he also said he had masturbated watching her and thanked me for an awesome cum. over the next couple of months before we moved he watched her several times and I did check to find a lot of sticky stuff all over the side of the trailer just under the window so I am sure he did enjoy her.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:31 PM

Thanked 10,171 Times in 351 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesass View Post
Last week I took my wife car shopping. We drove to a dealer to try a small suv, took a test drive with a salesman. I rode in the back as it is a car for her. She was very unimpressed by the vehichle and it's lack of power. We told them we were shopping other brands as well and made our way out. I drove us to another dealership about 15mi away and we looked around there. We found something to test drive but when they asked for my license I realized I no longer had it. I had my wallet fall out at home while wearing these pants so after checking our car I knew it must be in the test drive car at last dealership. I called them and spoke to our salesman. He placed me on hold, checked the car and confirmed he nad my wallet. Well, at times when horny I load my wallet up with polaroids cut down to fit photo holders. At this time I had 8 pics in there with my wife bent over, full frontal and spread wiiiide. She knows I occasionally carry pics but thought I had put them away. Wrong.
I told them we'd be about 20 mins getting back and he assured me he'd have it at his desk. We arrived and to avoid a long salespitch I asked the wife to run in and get it. My wife spoke to the receptionist so she called over the loudspeaker that we were here. My wife said it looked like all the men there were straining their necks to see her. She could not understand it, that is, until she opened my wqllet while returning to our car. When she saw herself spread wide she turned beet red and jumped in the car. She said "I'm gonna kill you! And DRIVE!" She was laughing but said I'm never to wear those pants again...
Oh Snap!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr and Mrs W For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 10:02 AM

Thanked 15,426 Times in 778 Posts
Default Very Hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesass View Post
Last week I took my wife car shopping. We drove to a dealer to try a small suv, took a test drive with a salesman. I rode in the back as it is a car for her. She was very unimpressed by the vehichle and it's lack of power. We told them we were shopping other brands as well and made our way out. I drove us to another dealership about 15mi away and we looked around there. We found something to test drive but when they asked for my license I realized I no longer had it. I had my wallet fall out at home while wearing these pants so after checking our car I knew it must be in the test drive car at last dealership. I called them and spoke to our salesman. He placed me on hold, checked the car and confirmed he nad my wallet. Well, at times when horny I load my wallet up with polaroids cut down to fit photo holders. At this time I had 8 pics in there with my wife bent over, full frontal and spread wiiiide. She knows I occasionally carry pics but thought I had put them away. Wrong.
I told them we'd be about 20 mins getting back and he assured me he'd have it at his desk. We arrived and to avoid a long salespitch I asked the wife to run in and get it. My wife spoke to the receptionist so she called over the loudspeaker that we were here. My wife said it looked like all the men there were straining their necks to see her. She could not understand it, that is, until she opened my wqllet while returning to our car. When she saw herself spread wide she turned beet red and jumped in the car. She said "I'm gonna kill you! And DRIVE!" She was laughing but said I'm never to wear those pants again...
thats awesome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 08:49 PM

My SO is trying to get me to go to a piercing studio and to discuss having a clit piercing with the piercer.
We heard from a friend that what typically happens is that the piercer needs to "check your anatomy" to see if you clit hood can support a piercing.
My SO thinks it would be a great opportunity to expose me to a guy in a professional setting and he is sure the guy would get a kick from checking me.
This does turn me on but for some reason I still didn't have the courage to follow through.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to elske For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 11:42 PM

Thanked 14,439 Times in 380 Posts
Default A Day in the Museum

We had an amazing experience one afternoon in Paris. We we walking around Montmartre and spotted the Museum of Erotica. Musée l'erotisime. http://www.musee-erotisme.com Well, we had to take a look. Inside were six floors of exhibits; all very explicit but displayed in a tasteful, museum way. We wandered up the stairs, each floor having a different theme. On the top floor were contemporary drawings and photographs. We were getting ready to leave when a man dressed in a leather outfit appeared (we were the only two customers on that floor at the time). He said "would you like to see me to do a strip tease" with a heavy French accent. "Of course" we said. He took a chair, shaped like a giant high-heel shoe, and placed it in the corner. He sat my wife on the chair, positioned me next to her, standing. Then he faced her and started to do a slow dance. He took her hand and put it on his pants where she was encouraged to rub his rather large and hard cock.

You guessed it, she did. And with some enthusiasm.

Now other people were coming up the stairs.

He unzipped his pants and slid them down. She stroked him as he danced. Then he pulled her shirt up and pulled down her bra and moved in close so that he could rub himself against her breasts.

People now were watching with great interest. Including me.
He pulled her to her feet and they kissed for a time. Then he whispered in her ear, "I think now you should suck your man".

So, I sat in the chair, my wife kneeled in front of me and our French man stood behind her, his cock on her back and his hands on her breasts. She sucked me as people gazed on with interest. One couple came up the stairs, took a look, and then headed back down. But the rest stayed, not knowing exactly what to do.

After a few minutes I came and the mrs. swallowed it all (we were in a museum after all).
It was one of those unexpected, and wonderfully spontaneous events.

Ahhhhhh Paris.
Attached Thumbnails
m0.jpg   m1.jpg  

m2.jpg   m3.jpg  

m4.jpg  
Old 04-18-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt44 View Post
my only opportunity came back when she was in her 20's. we lived in a trailer and the bathroom window was behind bushes. so she didn't always care if the blinds were closed or not. we had a neighbor who I caught looking at her several times when she was outside sunbathing or just walking around. one day in a conversation he mentioned how pretty he thought she was. as we talked I mentioned the bathroom window to him. he asked if I was serious and I assured him I was. that night when she went to take her bath I called him and told him so he could get there to watch her. he told me the next day that he had watched her bathe and seen everything. he still couldn't believe I set it up for him. he also said he had masturbated watching her and thanked me for an awesome cum. over the next couple of months before we moved he watched her several times and I did check to find a lot of sticky stuff all over the side of the trailer just under the window so I am sure he did enjoy her.
Similar experience with an old girlfriend in college. Her parents had a two story house but for some reason the master was upstairs and one of the four bedrooms was down stairs. My girlfriend was a freshman at the local community college and she had the first floor bedroom. It also had a bath attached. There were a couple of times I sneaked in via the window for some playtime. Once I dropped her off around midnight and realized I had forgotten something and went back. What I found was a young high school kid whacking off at her window as she was getting ready for bed. I confronted him and he told me that a bunch of guys have been doing it and that it was my girlfriend's brother how tipped them off and in some cases would adjust the window blinds so they could see more. I never told my girlfriend and the next time I was over during the day I looked as saw that the wall under the window was completely discolored. I wonder why?
Old 05-27-2014, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyman View Post
My wife does something I think is pretty hot. She goes about once a month to this fancy spa. Occasionally she gets a massage. She just recently told me that when she gets her massage she's topless and wearing only panties. No towel. Not just when she's on her stomach but when she's on her back as well. Her masseur is male and one of the owners. Linda thinks this is normal and it's just like when the doctor sees her.

It turns me on when I imagine her laying topless and oiled up with this guy.
i'd like to try a couple massage with my gf
A female for me and a masseur for her, maybe with a breast massage of course in topless.
I told her and she's glad about that!
It could be really hot but is it possible to choose if the masseur should be female for me and male for her?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2014, 08:03 AM

Thanked 26,395 Times in 959 Posts

I like taking mine shopping while wearing a sheer top, she will always wear a small coat over it and pick who she allows to see her, it works better when she drinks during the shopping trip, the more she drinks the more she exposes.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 06-13-2014, 03:02 PM

Wired, all I can say is WOW!!!! She is amazing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esmith1122 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013