uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2012, 06:06 AM

Default Just for the joy of it

I was buying a house in the early 80’s, got good deal but could not pay for it and eat. So I had two roommates Harry, a big black guy, and Eddy my oldies friend, he japans. I also had a live in girl friend, Lisa. She had a T-shirt and shorts I’d cut off. The T-shirt was cut off above her shoulder blades in back and with her arms at her sides you could just see the under curve of her C-cup beast. The denim jeans I cut off along the pockets in the back up to the crotch seem and then across the front showing about an inch of pocket. The first time she put them on she was all shy and apprehensive because she found out that under clothing was not really an option. At first I had her wear them around the house doing some light cleaning and such, when the guys were out. On those nights sex was always better, it got me thinking.
One night, when I knew the guys would be home a little early, I had her in the kitchen cleaning in her little getup. In walk the guys as she is bent over with her head in the stove, pussy lips hanging out, tits waging to and fro as she’s scrubbing the stove. I pulled her out of the stove as she flushing beet red, hell even her puffy lips where turning red. She was pulling at her shorts trying to cover those flushing lips. I made her stop pulling at the shorts crotch, and had her serving us beer dressed like that the rest of the night. The sex was fantastic, she asked me to fuck her in the ass! I started forming another plan.
There was a weekly thing we did about six or eight of us guys, depending on who showed up. We would get together, play Risk drink beer and smoken ‘em, Lisa would act as waitress. She would dress kind of sexy on game nights. Some nights one of the other guys might bring his girl or a date but that never last they would take one look as Lisa, dressed kind of sexy waiting on us and huff and puff, and they would never be back.
So with some prodding from me with help Harry, and Eddy, we got her to wear the outfit. That night the game only lasted about half the time it wound normally, Lisa’s nipples got so hard she was complaining they hurt, with the shorts riding up between her lips you could see how wet she was getting. At first she had tried to not show any more than she’d had to. The guys had been warned when Lisa first moved in and started serving beers, you can look but don’t touch. That kind of when by the wayside that night. They were not openly groping her, but there damned sure was a lot of incidental contact. We broke up the game early and the guys ran to phones trying to set up booty calls. After the guys left, Lisa and I agreed from now on this was her thing on game night, she was masturbating on the game table.
After that, on nights we’d play she did not always wear that outfit. Sometimes she’d wear the shorts with a bikini top other times bikini bottoms and the T-shirt. One day we were out shopping and I saw a little satin running outfit. She tried on several till I found one I liked, we took it home and I cut out the lining and the seams on the outside of the shorts and tank top, leaving just the top seam. When I bought the thing it was already too small so when she slipped it on, all slit up, it gave a good view of all her treats.
One night we called in pizzas and had her get the door, there was a low table at an angel, across from the door. So she would have to turn around, set the pies down, and she then pick up her check book stretching her arm up the write the check using the wall. She was flashing and teasing the pizza guy for about 15min. When she came back Harry gave her some shit about the pizzas getting cold, she shut him up saying how he wasn’t paying for them. Eddy asked how much we all owed and she told us the kid forgot the check. From where we set, we had watched her preen and bend and coo as she teased the kid. That night kind of opened a new door.
She had been so wild in bed that night; I had to start finding more ways to show her off. Some nights we run out of beer and I would run her to the store sending her in dressed in one of her little show off outfits. It did not take long before we were going to bigger stores so that there were more crowds for her to prances around in front of. I’d sit in the car out front watching thru the window as she led around a parade of horny guys that could not believe their eyes . Sometimes she would masturbate in the car on the way back. Other times when we got back she would run in the other room and do it.
But all good things come to an end; some of the guy had to stop coming over. Their girl friends were starting to get noses about why the guys were always so horny after the game. I got a better job and did not need roommates. Lisa and I continued to play flashing games; there were many more outfits, some daring dresses and some very outrages adventures. Work took me on the road, when I could I took Lisa, but sometimes she was home alone.
She started playing without me, I did not know about it. Till, Eddy saw her coming out of club we never would have gone to, she was wearing one of the Dresses I had modified, it was complete see threw, and flesh toned so she looked naked in it. She was with two guys, one got in her car, the other followed in his. Eddy followed them both, he knew I was out of town, he sat outside all night. When I came home he had me come over alone. I had known something was not right for a while. I faked a quick trip out of town; I was home when she came in naked with four guys in tow, one by his dick. I kicked her out that night. Last I heard she was a stripper.
Sorry this was so long, but once I started writing it and it just keep going. I have not thought about her in years, I think I’m still mad at her. Sorry there are no photos I took some I think I burned them all years ago, if I run across any I will post them, then burn them to.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:25 PM

Thanked 2,668 Times in 118 Posts
Default Samhouston

Yes....,..I can attest about shopping with the wife. My wife has always been conservative, but very
Attractive in clothes. What she didn't realize is how she looks out of them. We've shopped and
I really was amazed at how she liked me picking out classy stuff. It was more revealing and
She likes wearing them now. She just started going braless and has been showing her sexuality
More. She has walked around our home nude and has become some of our neighbors monthly
Delight. She has even went to the door her bra and panties, BUT mostly nude on a lot of
Occasions. IT REALLY WORKS!!
Old 03-29-2013, 06:37 AM

The wife and I hadn't been married very long when we both discovered she was an exhibitionist and that I loved to watch. The first time for her we went to a bar about 30 miles from home and she wore a tight, white and very thin top and jeans. Her always hard nipples were clearly visible and after 3 or 4 drinks she got a lot more flirty. A guy asked her to dance and he really got a great view of her hard nips bouncing around and I got a hardon watching her flirt with him. They danced a few songs and she came back to the bar very horny. We left soon after.

The next weekend she wore a wrap around top with a very short denim mini and thigh highs with heels, no bra but she did wear panties. They were white see thru and very tiny and several men got some good flashes while we were sitting on the high stools at the bar. One really good looking guy kept checking her out so I asked her to give him a show so she crossed her legs kinda slow making it look accidental. I could tell the guy was getting a great view and she was really getting off on flashing the poor guy. After a few drinks she would open her legs enough to give a great view plus the skirt had ridden almost to her waist. She had to go potty and on her return she handed me her panties. She sat there with her legs opened enough for him to see her shaved pussy and stayed like that for several minutes. They made eye contact and she gave him a sexy smile and a couple minutes later he had two drinks delivered to us. She nodded thanks and invited him to sit with us. They were soon getting very touchy feely and I noticed his hand on her leg kept sliding higher. He finally got his fingers on her shaved lips and she was squirming on her barstool. She would lean over a lot letting him see her nipples and i think she actually came while sitting there. When we got home the sex was absolutely incredible. We've repeated this scenario several times since and she has gotten a lot bolder now. She has the green light to go as far as she wants and has used that permission a few times. Ya gotta love a woman like that.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:14 PM

my ex ( a bit of a prude at times) would often go through the house naked. a few times I knew the lawn crew was in the back door, i would wait until she went into the garage to the laundry area, then completely open the patio blinds so when she came out she would be naked in front of a sliding glass door. either that, or go around to the front outside and quickly raise the garage door.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kummpuppy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 02:13 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Wife Exposed - Spying

So I went onto a spy website and found a DVD player with a build in camera. Installed it in the bedroom and recorded my wife for several months. I could view the video on my cel phone too. This could be a fun way to expose the wife. Any thoughts?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 06:08 PM

Default serial wife exposer

Always taken every opportunity to expose my wife to neighbors, friends, family and strangers whenever I have the chance. A little drink soon leads to buttons undone or clothes loosened and even removed in all types of situations so that all around can see her tiny breasts and finally her shaved pussy. I have left photos in loads of places to be found and examined at their leisure and sometimes even taken.
Attached Thumbnails
lam.jpg  
Old 02-19-2014, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samlhouston View Post
I love to find "innocent" ways to expose my wife and fortunatly she goes along with it most of the time. She has a modest yellow one piece that turns see through when wet. I love to watch other men watch her as she comes out of the water. She's has massages from men where she's topless and only wears a thong. I've even watched as she's "accidently" dropped her towel while paying for a pizza delivery.

Does anyone else have any ideas that I can innocently ways to expose my wife?
a shirt with a deep cleavage, she may move and accidently a nipple could pop out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 06:56 AM

on my phone i have a hot pic of my gf, wiht her in bikini showing a bit of her breast...she asked me to choose that pic when she calls me....moreover she chose also the pic of my desktop, she is in bikini squeezing her boobs
she teases me: "it would be nice if your co-workers saw that..." damn i love her!
I told her to take advantage of her cleavage for whatever she needs such as work, we men when we see a good cleavage become so stupid

Last edited by imcuriousguy; 02-19-2014 at 07:10 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 03:10 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Exposure

I recently cut the lining out of several of her most commonly worn shirts. Some have that built in bra. She wore one to the mall this weekend. When she took her shirt off her nipples were completely exposed. I don't think she noticed, but I surely enjoyed it.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 02:10 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecleaner View Post
I recently cut the lining out of several of her most commonly worn shirts. Some have that built in bra. She wore one to the mall this weekend. When she took her shirt off her nipples were completely exposed. I don't think she noticed, but I surely enjoyed it.
Oh, I think she noticed and just didn't say anything because she figured out you did it. Good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer