Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2014, 02:28 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default wasn't intentional but still hot

Sunday the wife and I attended a get together with friends before the holidays. Just 4 or 5 couples sitting around talking and catching up with each other. My wife went to get something to drink out of the little cooler we brought. It was on the floor and its one of those little soft sided ones you have unzip to open. Well as she squatted down, her low rise jeans went even lower. Probably a third of her ass was showing. As luck would have it two of my guy friends were returning from the food table and walked right behind her as she was still down there. They didn't say anything but I could tell they both noticed because I watched them both look down as they passed, just as I would have done if it had been one of their wives.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:08 PM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default I love my iPad

Having discovered on holiday that when someone is looking over your shoulder you can catch their reflection on the border edge of the iPad as they try to see what your doing. This led to me having some fun as i 'browsed' my holiday albums which included topless and nude beach photos. Seeing the interest it caused and fun that i had you can imagine i was disappointed to be coming home. However I do now take my iPad with me everywhere i go and when i have some spare time I find the best place to continue my hobby is on public transport. A day ticket costs less that £5 and there are so many 'targets' that show an interest when i view my holiday photos.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:38 AM

Thanked 3,638 Times in 264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
Oh now I get it. You plan on showing a picture of her to the delivery boy. Yes I've done that often.
Once when we got new carpet in the bedroom I put nude pictures of my young wife all around the large mirror on the bedroom wall. Later the carpet men mentioned seeing the nice pictures. My wife saw them later and was not amused.
Several other times I had the old type screen saver going on my computer when different perverted friends came over and I happened to forget my monitor was going to go to the screensaver after so many minutes.
I remember one time with my back to the monitor a friend was talking to me and I'd forgotten the kinky screensaver until he mentioned he didn't know my wife dressed like that.
Yes a wall paper or screen saver picture is great. Or as others have done some well place photos of your wife in full view.
When taking the car to be serviced have a few nude pictures of your wife on the seat or stuck on the dash someplace. We had some 4X5 plastic baby picture holders that I hung from the rear view mirror at times like that. They finally disappeared.
I've done the same things,many times,once at Jiffy Lube I left 11 nude pool pics in the center consoul,when I picked up my truck there were 9 photos there,,,I loved it,someone in town has 2 nude pics of my wife.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 12:47 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

outbog and other wife exhibitionists, many years ago when we camped and hiked a lot, I found a few nude photos of a girl in an old stye outhouse near a hiking trail. I loved that idea so we'd put a few topless or nude photos of my wife in outhouses, porta-potties, and regular restroooms. Sometimes we'd wait to watch men walking out looking at them. Now and then they saw my wife and smiled.
Somewhere in OCC are stories about this in detail. Just another idea. Never a dull moment.

Or just accidentally drop some photos any crowded place while on vacation or on an outing.
I found an old film camera that way with some nice photos of a girl posing. The photo lab blacked out the pictures that I'm sure were the best.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 01-15-2015 at 12:51 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 08:04 PM

Wink A way to expose your wife

For my job I go to people's houses to repair things, being as vague as possible with this. I good way to expose your wife we be to do it when someone comes to house to work on things. You could do as little as up-skirt with panties or low cut with massive cleavage to as much as see through clothes, bikinis, or even nude. Other people I work with have had some experiences like this. One had a someone around 20 come to the door in just a t-shirt and panties. Another person has had an up-skirt, more than once at the same place. I have never had anything happen but I have been close. Robe with at least no bra under, almost saw some nipple, clothed with no bra, pokie but saw nothing, I have almost had down shirt too. If this happened to me, I know it would make my day. I've also had some quite attractive females in skimpy clothing cover up while I there, whether or not I was looking. You know someone is coming, if you don't want to flaunt it cover up before I get there. Women are frustrating. Just keep in mind that if you do try do a little more obvious than you think you should. This is the person's job and they will try to respect you and your privacy, you will have to push it. They do not want to loose their job or get reprimanded to sexually harassing a customer. Just my idea of how to expose your wife.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:25 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

ilovdroid I've been on both sides so know what you mean. As a sales person my job and future depended on how I acted in public. It really is awkward when being in someone's home while they are nearly nude or flaunting everything. Many women pretend they didn't expect you but I think most knew a salesman or repairman would look.
On the other hand, I'd set my wife up or talk her into wearing very little or I'd have her photos where the repairman would see them. She never made advances yet was there to be exposed in whatever way I'd dared her.
Some repairmen pretended not to notice while many complimented her on whatever was there to look at.
Back when we were younger there were many service people there to check meters, collect insurance, etc. After awhile people like that knew which houses they were going to get a free show. I sure did.

Totally off topic, sort of. I can't see how a woman can wear a revealing top or bottom and not know men will look at them. So many get mad when we stare or even look twice. Why are they wearing that low blouse or mini skirt without panties if not for men to look at them?
I'm sure you've been insulted and called names for looking at a girl at the beach in a tiny bikini. To my wife it's always been a compliment when men look and say something.
As the title we've learned many ways to expose my wife and it's been fun and exciting.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2015, 08:32 PM

Thanked 5,673 Times in 110 Posts
Default There is something sexy about it

Being exposed in public by a man. Like he pulls your bikini top down on the beach, or just opens the curtains enough for the neighbors to see you naked.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jane.ryklo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2015, 08:58 PM

Thanked 8,677 Times in 194 Posts
Default It is a thrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane.ryklo View Post
Being exposed in public by a man. Like he pulls your bikini top down on the beach, or just opens the curtains enough for the neighbors to see you naked.
Exposing your wife in public and sharing the view with others.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daktari666 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2015, 11:05 AM

Default exposing wife

Back in the 80's I owned a video store. my wife helped me in the store quite a bit and knew a lot of the customers. when she was in her 20's she had posed for some very erotic pics. one day I got the idea and took one of our most popular adult videos and copied her pics at the end of the movie with a message saying, " secret exposure". so if the customer didn't stop it immediately her pics came up. it was so hot to see some of the guys look at her when they returned the tape and realized she was the woman they had seen at the end. none of them ever said anything to her thank goodness so she never knew how many of our customers had seen her naked.
Attached Thumbnails
private stolen mom vintage wife 8.jpg  
Old 05-01-2015, 04:33 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Vacation

My wife and I are going away for my birthday this year....as my gift she has agreed to let me completely pack her suitcase with absolutely no knowledge of what's in it. we are doing a quick trip 4 days, but it should be fun seeing her in sheer tops and barely there dresses for 4 days.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s