uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2023, 07:59 AM

Default Buxom Earner

NOT my Wife, but my Sister-in-Law ! Called at their house for a cuppa. She was ironing a short, strappy, plunging Summer Frock. She asks for a lift if I was going down town. As I rinsed the cups, she appeared in the Dress and a short jacket, pocketing a couple of tissues as we exited. She turned to lock the door as walked to my Hatchback. Opening the passenger door as she arrived, she stooped to enter. I'm looking straight down her front. No Lingerie. Nice tits. Poking nipples. Shaven Pubis. Leather sandals. Tarmac. She climbed aboard, her dress hiked to her waist to display her lovely, long legs. Setting off, she placed her hand on top of mine as a I changed gear. She sat there looking straight ahead. Mascara. Blue Eye Shadow. Ruby Lips. Silence. She climbed out at an Office Block, bending to give me another down-top vista. "Thank you for getting me ready" she chimed. For What ? "It's only Short Time. You're a man. You know. Two minutes. If you wait, you can take me home. All The Way. Come Inside." Even though I knew her thumb was bigger than her Husbands Cock, I refused as she set off down the well worn path. Anyway. I had urgent Business, and I didn't want to be involved in a Divorce or Catch a Social Disease. Neither did I want Sloppy Seconds !

It later transpired that this became their standard way of staving-off Bankrupsy and Re-Possession !
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2024, 04:51 PM

Thanked 1,040,919 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default Our neighbors wife was Good at earning it!

The first time we had a front row seat to any of this and didn't know they were this playful in pubic view! This was in a Bowling Alley that played great older music in the entire place and they had a great BAR besides being so close to our house too!
None of Us did any Bowling, just drank / talked and had a friendly time together!
After having a few drinks in there and going a few times, we got to know many of the workers there as well as the drink servers!
The neighbors wife that works in a Beauty Salon was telling her hubby at one time that she needed to go and buy a new dress or outfit for some Party that she had coming up and wanted to get his Ok on charging it on their Credit card?
Her hubby made some type of statement that she should earn that extra Money by standing on top of our table and dancing to a full record song with her Top off and tits exposed!
That kind of startled me and I'm not sure about my wife, cause I was thinking it was only a Joke said among only Us friends! But they both kept on pushing that thought around getting a bit louder as they talked!
Then the BAR manager came around checking on Us and asked what was going on? He was told by the neighbors hubby about having his wife dancing Topless on the table for a entire Music song and he added in that he'll give his wife $50 bucks if she does it?
The next thing that I knew was the BAR Manager took out $50 Bucks from his wallet and we had now a hundred dollars on the table! Not wanting to be out of this, I put another $50 on the table!
My wife told the neighbor wife is she doesn't do it for a 3 or 4 minute song, that my wife was willing to do it~
It finally got to her and she went Topless before standing on the table, I was just impressed by her doing this and looking at her wonderful tits and nipples bouncing around!
This was our 1st time at seeing her doing something like this for extra money, but not the last time! lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s