Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2023, 04:44 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 55 Posts
Default Getting caught doing it

There was a time when I was married but having an affair. I worked odd hours as did the woman I was having the affair with so we were able to use our houses during the day. The only time we weren’t able to use her house was during the summer when her 2 girls were out of school. So to see each other sometimes we had to improvise. She was a pretty horny girl and something of an exhibitionist so the car was always an option. Usually the best place for a quick screw was in one of the many agricultural fields around us. We would park on an access road and her clothes would be all the way off in no time. Now we had done this dozens of times without any problems but this day was a little different. We were in the front seat, I was kneeling in front of her and she had her legs up on the dash. Her tits and pussy were wide open for viewing. After a bit I noticed this guy in a pickup truck watching us. Since we are far into this field I figured he was a farmer checking on the crop. I was worried that he might have turned us in and was waiting for the cops to arrive but he just casually and carefully moved closer. Then it hit me, he just wanted to watch! I bet it wasn’t every day he saw someone doing it in his field. He finally pulled up on one side and was very intently looking. Now since I was essentially on top and in front of her I was covering her but I had the ability to show him as much of her as I wanted. She had her head back and was so into her orgasms that she never knew he was there. I started by pulling over to one side to give him a good look at her naked tits, and while they were completely open I massaged them then leaned down to suck on one nipple and then the other. She started moaning loud enough for him to hear. I then leaned over to one side and moved one of her legs so that he had a completely open ire of her naked pussy with my cock sliding in and out. At that point she started moaning louder and moving her hips and ass up to meet my cock, she had a major orgasm. At that point the guy smiles and drove away. I told her about it later and at first she was pissed at me but after calming down and thinking about it, she thought it was pretty sexy and was willing to try it again, maybe even getting the other guy involved! I can’t wait!
Old 09-23-2023, 01:50 AM

My wife and I went out to celebrate our 10th anniversary. She said we should go park like we did in high school and make out like old times. And so we did, and one thing led to another and soon we were "doing it" in the car. Suddenly, there's a knock on the window and all I can see is a police utility belt and an officer holding his flashlight. My wife is scrambling to get dressed as I rolled down the window and the cop asked for ID's. He's getting a good look at her trying to get dressed as I grab her drivers license out of her purse and hand it, along with mine, to the cop. He's looking at them and they show the same last name, same address, both with brown hair & brown eyes. The cop says " are you two married?". I tell him no, this is my sister and mom won't let us do it at home. He almost dropped his flashlight and started stammering "well, well, you can't do it here either", and left. My wife called me a bunch of names but we were laughing as we drove home.
Old 10-11-2023, 06:29 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Back in the day when I was 20 or 21 I had 19yp girlfriend. We both lived at home so opportunities were limited - we usually waited until her parents went to bed before having sex on the lounge floor. A few times (in the summer) we took the party outside.

There was one night, walking back from town along the beach about midnight she got the horn and we started making out right there on the beach. She laid me back, unbuckled my trousers and straddled me wearing just her bra. As we built up a steady rhythm we were aware of a middle aged man approaching, walking his dog.

Rather than stop, being the young voyeurs we were, we carried on and picked up the pace, me unsnapping her bra and giving him a proper show with her beautiful B cups bouncing up and down.

The man didn't stop to watch, but walked slowly passed us whispering "don't mind me.....just adds to it all doesn't it?"

I came a few moments later, both of us thrilled at the show and mildly embarrassed at getting caught.

God I miss her
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2023, 11:57 AM

Thanked 4,013 Times in 228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
"don't mind me.....just adds to it all doesn't it?"
Heh! That guy had been-there-done-that, hadn't he?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2023, 12:48 PM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
Heh! That guy had been-there-done-that, hadn't he?
Without a doubt
The Following User Says Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013