uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2023, 08:05 AM

Default Flu Jab.

Last week I was sent to a pharmacy in a part of town that I did not know to well for a flu jab, using my sat nav I drove to the area of the pharmacy and parked in the first place I found, walking to the pharmacy, I got there about 45 minutes to early, so I walked past and around the block to find somewhere to sit and wait, I came to a road that had been blocked with a big stone planter, so I sat on the left corner of it looking up the road to the street the pharmacy was in.
On my side of the road the pavement went from one end to the over, but on the right hand side it stopped to my 2 o’clock about 5 meters away from me were a building came out to the edge of the road making a corner.
After about 10 minutes a female walked down the left pavement crossing the road over to that corner, (I had seen her with the security guard from a supermarket as I walked to the pharmacy) she went into the corner and I could only see her from the knees down with her trousers down around them till a stream came running out onto the road, she stood up the came out still adjusting her trousers.
Five or ten minutes later another female walked down the right-hand pavement to that corner, I could not see her but another stream came out to the road way, she then left crossing in front of me.
Another ten minutes or so a man and a woman came walking down the left-hand side of the road, they were taking and looking around when she pointer to the corner, they both crossed over to it and she went out of my sight the man stood with his back to the corner looking at me, I was looking at my watch and out into the main road behind me but I did see the stream come out to the road.
So over about haft an hour three females had pee in that corner at about 2 in the afternoon in bright sun light with people walking up and down the road.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney