uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2023, 02:41 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Our house was U-shaped with a patio and garden in the middle, the picture window in the master BR looked out on the garden. The window covering was a rattan slats, we had a sheer that covered that but we rarely ever used it. At night, if it was only the rattan, you could see into the room clearly, only when the sheer was closed was there privacy.

An old college friend of mine, Jay, was staying with us for a few days to do some sales calls, my wife always thought he was nice looking. Jay liked to have a cigar and a scotch after dinner, I reminded my wife of that in case she wanted to close the sheers. The first night he was there Jay and I were watching a ball game and he excused himself to go out on the patio to smoke, I thought about the possibility that he might see my wife going to take a shower, if she left the sheers open. I looked out of another window, there was Jay, puffing on a cigar and sipping scotch while he watched my wife get undressed, because of the window height he only saw boobs, but he kept his eyes on the window as long as he was out.

Later, I went in the bedroom to change, my wife was still up, I told her that she forgot to close the blinds and that Jay got quite a show, she smiled and said she hadn't forgotten a thing.
Old 09-30-2023, 03:37 AM

Default Spur of the moment

My brother in law was visiting and drinking beer with me. He had to take a piss. The shower was running in the bathroom. Suddenly I got a good idea.
I said go ahead and go, Janny is in there but she is behind the shower curtain. I neglected to tell him that the shower curtain was clear plastic!
After about 10 seconds he came out with a shit eating grin on his face. He said "Wow, thanks man", "I always wondered what Janny looked like naked". That was years ago and he has never seen her naked since. The closest he has come since is seeing her dark bush sticking out of her bikini at the beach.
It was very hot for the both of us, she was my wife and his wife's sister.

Last edited by Liketolookie; 09-30-2023 at 03:41 AM.
Old 10-02-2023, 03:06 AM

A while back my wife and I offered to house sit for another couple that we’re friends with, looking after their dogs while they were on holidays. It was like a little free vacation for us as they live down the coast and near to beach so was a win-win. Their house has a back yard that backs onto a railway. There’s a fence and then steep incline so the trains are passing at around the height of the second storey. From the tracks you’d have a clear view down to the garden and of the back of the house, including the upstairs bathroom, but any train going past would be too fast for anything to be seen.

However at the time that we were staying there was some kind of maintenance work being done either on the tracks or at one of the nearby signal stations, and this meant that there was a constant stream of rail and construction workers making their way back and forth alongside the tracks above the garden. Far enough away that you wouldn’t be close enough to hear them speaking, but close enough for them to clearly see into the houses and gardens.

I immediately set to work convincing Carly to give them a few shows. We started off subtly, having her move around the house naked with all of the blinds pulled open, but eventually decided to up the stakes. We waited until a group of the workers where shuffling along in the direction of our garden, and had Carly head out naked to collect the laundry from the line mounted outside. She made a nice slow performance of it and I watched from inside as the first worker spotted her and pointed out to the other two that he was with. They silently enjoyed the show, looking like they were having a bit of a chuckle to themselves, particularly when she bent at the waist to pick up the basket.

I’m sure word spread quickly among the other workers and we started to notice more making their way slowly past the house, always glancing over. This gave Carly the opportunity to give a bit of a show from the bathroom and bedroom window upstairs which we kept wide open. The grand finale was when she was feeling particularly brave and in the mood. We had let the dog out into the garden and waited until a group men were making their way past on the incline. Carly steps out into the garden without a stitch on and starts calling the dog, which instantly gets their attention. It’s a larger group this time and a couple of the younger lads start calling back, asking if she needs a hand and getting a big laugh. Carly acts shocked and mortified, covering herself and darting back indoors. I loved the idea that these guys had been seeing her over the span of a few days and clearly thought that she had no idea that they’d already seen everything
Old 10-06-2023, 03:00 PM

In visiting nude beaches a huge part of my intent is to see men look at my wife. She knows this and teases me. Often times I’ll dare her to open her legs as men are about to walk by. Another common one is to tell her when she’s on her stomach to get to her hands and knees to rearrange her towel and this puts her full ass and pussy on display. She’s a good sport. But maybe that’s not what this thread is asking about because she’s aware.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bbq1979 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 04:10 PM

Thanked 3,160 Times in 206 Posts
Default Park tease

This may not sound all that but the thrill it gave us was quite off the scale.

One hot summer's day many years ago in our local park I persuaded my wife to remove her panties and sit with her knees right up, offering a peep at her beautifully trimmed pussy from under her skirt to passers-by.

We cannot be sure anyone actually managed to cop an eyeful but there was certainly one couple sitting not too far away who would certainly have had a clear view.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:57 AM

Default exposing wife to her own little brother

My wife (K) has a younger brother (N) who we often visited before covid in his 1bed apartment. During the visit, K and I always slept in the living room couch/convertible bed. In the night, after N retreated to his room, i liked to often have loud sex with K. Both of us liked having sex when we traveled. For K, it was the thrill of a new place. But for me, it was something else.

N is a nice dude, but K has told me that during N's teenager phase, she has caught him spying on her changing, going through her laundry hamper, period products etc.. i thought this was super hot that N felt some sexual tension towards his sister.

And making N realize that his sister was getting drilled in the next room always made me rock hard. So the sex used to be super hot. The walls aren't exactly thin, but i am sure N has heard at least a few grunts and moans from his big sister as i pounded her extra hard.

It was also my fantasy that one morning, he would walk in on her laying completely topless and unconscious from night long sex. But that never happened. K was super careful to put her top back on always. Felt like something she learned the hard way. The closest i had gotten was one morning, when she was sleeping in my long tshirt and i lifted it up slightly (on the pretense of cuddling her) so N would get an eyefull of her chubby bikini bottoms when he came out. Other things I have done are leaving a used condom under the couch for him to find out, leaving one of her dirty panties visibly on the laundry hamper in case he wanted to sniff her juices. I have also left my ipad unattended when K and i went out.. the gallery has a video of K blowing me and another one of me fingering her bumhole. He knows my pin, but I have no evidence he's seen any of that. But the thrill was enough.

A few years passed and K and I had our first baby this year. i realized that K has shed many of her old inhibitions after becoming an exhausted mom. She is a big believer in skin to skin contact for the baby, so most of the time she's feeding, she's fairly exposed while laying the baby flat on her bosoms. (K once fell asleep breastfeeding on a plane and she jokes that she doesn't know how many people saw her boob that day..) The first day, while N and i were watching tv, K came out of the shower wrapped in a turkey towel (that barely reached her bum when she bent) and changed into her clothes facing away. I saw N glance at her bare back as she strapped her bra. And his side glances lingered as K pulled up her panties and leggings with some difficulty under the thick towel. N doesn't know that i know he is a little perv. I was handling our 1 month old son, so i pretended to be distracted. I felt for N and wanted him to see more of K. And this is the perfect time as her guard is down.

So, the second morning, i made something amazing happen. K was breastfeeding sitting on the same living room couch and i was having coffee by her side. As i heard noises of N waking up in his room, i plotted my move. As N came out, K thought she still had some time to close up the 'shop' as N usually stops at the kitchen to get his coffee first. But i jumped in and invited N to the couch. "Hey N, come get your coffee. i made extra"

K was sitting with her back facing N, and she gave me an annoyed stare. But i acted surprised.." what, it's your own brother.. " N didn't realize my gift to him till he took the coffee and turned around.

Now my wife always had good moderate sized breasts, but with breastmilk, they were engorged and heavy. The areolas were also much darker now and at least twice as bigger.

And I can't honestly decide if it felt funny or hot to see brother and sister trying to play it casual. The baby was suckling on the right breast. initially, K made a vain attempt to cover the exposed part of areola with her right palm. But eventually, she need both her hands to support the baby's head and she had to let go of her modesty. And as she jiggled the baby to reposition her hand under the neck, the full dangling breast fell out of the baby's mouth, stubby erect nipple and all. I remember this part in slow motion. N chuckled and said "oopsie".. If i had any doubts as to whether N was seeing all this, they were gone. K had a slightly helpless expression on her face, but i also noticed a blush. But soon after this moment, i think K stopped caring. She turned the baby around to give him the left breast. The right boob, perfectly tender and dripping with milk, was exposed for a few seconds as she searched for her nursing pad to wipe the nipple and tuck it back in her bra...i kept the conversation on feeding and how without the pad, K will be leaking non stop. I took it one step further and asked if N wanted more milk in his coffee.. k asked me to shut up.. more chuckles from N as he sips his coffee.

As this went on, nerdy N gained more confidence and kept making small talk as if this was all very natural and mature to him. He said "that looks painful. Does it hurt?" And K talked about how her nipples feel so raw and chafed all the time. She also showed N the lanolin cream as she applied them swiftly on the areolas and closed the curtains for good! It was about 10 minutes of pure bliss for me.

K never said anything after this, but i felt she was more cautious from then on, so i didn't get any more opportunities to expose her after this. Sometimes i wonder if N ever jerked off or at least got a little hard thinking about his sister's perfect breasts.. But unlike my past attempts, i know with certainty that N finally realized his dream of seeing his sister's goodies and i promise it will not be his last.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jeevs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2023, 03:28 AM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 103 Posts
Default I Voyeured My Wife More Than Once

We were camped with a number of other couples in tents by a river. We had all been drinking for the entire afternoon and evening. Things were getting very interesting with the ladies all getting quite drunk and loose. My wife was very drunk, but she decided that she didn't want to party any longer that evening. She had on a loose tank top and a pair of stretchy knit short shorts and was commando. Since we were calling it a night, we said good-night to the group and started to crawl into our small tent. All the tents were arranged in a circular fashion around a rather large campfire, which lighted the area pretty well. Since the group had gathered around the campfire to shoot the shit, all were present and watching as my wife and I began crawling into our tent. As my wife got on all 4's to crawl in through the small opening of our pup tent, I pulled her short shorts off. Her ass was exposed to the group as I removed her shorts. She was too drunk to fight my advance off. I pulled her back from the tent with her body, except for her head, still out of the tent. I pushed her top up under her underarms exposing her jugs and tits. Again, she was too drunk to fight my advances. Then I pulled my shorts down to enable me to enter my wife doggy style. She let out a release of air and moan as she felt my rock hard rod enter her pussy. She initially didn't do anything other than leave her ass stuck up in the air to feel the humping action that I was giving her. However, after several minutes, she began to get into it and was humping back in rhythm to my movements. She was breathing hard and letting out audible grunts and groans more and more frequently. Eventually, she started climaxing and let out some guttural sounds of delight. Then as I climaxed, she collapsed into the tent with her upper body in the tent's interior and her bare ass and legs hanging outside the tent.

I stood up and pulled my pants up and attempted to push my wife's lower body into the tent. However, she was just plain ol' dead weight. The entire group of campers with us saw the entire act, and not a single one did anything other than watch the action intently. I then turned and asked some of the male spectators if they could help me get my wife all the way into the tent. Several jumped up to assist. I must say that the guys helping seemed to get some good groping in as they assisted in pulling her into the tent. Once inside the tent, I removed her top and left her laying nude on top of her sleeping bag with the tent net and door cover tied back. The fire illuminated the inside of the tent readily where the seated spectators got a very good look at her body until they retired for the night. Some of the guys even took pictures of her laying there while I went to take a leak behind a tree.

The next morning my wife awoke and asked if we had had sex the night before. I said that we did and inquired why she had asked. She responded that her pussy was sore from the fucking I must have delivered to her. I said, "You really don't remember having sex last night?" She claimed that she didn't. I told her that was a shame, because she certainly seemed to really enjoy it. She reacted by saying, "Well, that's good!" And no one of the other campers said a word to her about her getting fucked halfway out the tent that night. Although several of the guys said they enjoyed the show. And one of the women did say that she wished her husband would fuck her like that.
Old 04-05-2024, 06:45 PM

Default Sex by the window

eM25 was going through the steps of a divorce and I was the lucky man to give her pleasure after 9 sexless years in an unhappy marriage.

Given that her shared home and village was off limits , it was either my house or somewhere on my patch . Both were where I had home knowledge so to speak.

She was eager for sex after such a break but also an ardent feminist. So it was a bossy, "my way in bed, or no way"

This mixture of arrogance and lust would be her downfall and innocently becoming a treat for any voyeurs

Now my house backs onto a secluded unlit yard. Few folks other than neighbours venture round the back so often people are a little lacsical with thier privacy.

I know the limitations and for examplde I'm wary of dressing by the window at night with a backing light on in the bedroom.
I know that you will be see, as I had previously proved this when I put the garbage out one evening and could see all the pictures in my bedroom.

I knew of this flaw, but I did not let on.

Anyway one warm evening, a horny eM25 wanted it. So we went upstairs and started fooling around. With the window and curtains open, I really didn't want to exposure myself so made some excuse and just positioned myself in such an odd place, I knew I wouldn't be seen.
I then claimed it was drafty and so drew the curtains.

She felt a bit short changed and gave some BS that she liked fresh air . She said I was a little coy and sarcastically suggested I might be better with the light off!

So the following morning when she had returned to her pathetic cucky husband I sent her a cheeky diary request.

It read "sex by the window - next week"

When she next wanted servicing , I waited until it was totally dark outside before I lead her upstairs. We'd already had sex early that evening and then watched a film with only limited clothes covering us.

So the actions of stripping off were rather academic and quick. I made a point in saying the light would be left on.

Before she could try to control the situation, I walked over to her side of the bed and gave her an almighty snog.

As she was close to the window and the curtains were still in "day mode" , I pushed her back on to the window ledge. This was deep enough to easily accommodate her fat arse and some more. It was with ease that I then spread her legs and then ducked down to the floor to give her a good tounge session to warm her slot up.

By now she was excited and her senses only focused on her own selfish pleasures.
So it was that only I who heard a car driving into the yard and some distant footsteps walk up a neighbour's garden. I also knew that often a approach by car would mean several trips up and down with groceries.

The day had now gone and with a black sky there was no way of seeing out there. However it was a one way mirror so to speak and eM25s arse and naked back would be on display for all.

As my knees were getting sore, I got up and turned her. Her arms upwards and touching the top of the window and her large frame upright now covered most of the window. With her rather generous tits now facing the night, I knew it would be difficilt for me to be seen from the unlit garden. I then pounded her and was banking on the fact that my noisy neighbour would be making countless trips to his car to retrieve non existent groceries.
Old 04-05-2024, 07:12 PM

Default Cip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jking456 View Post
This may sound weird, but I wish I could find an upskirt voyeur in my area to target my wife while we're out. It's almost impossible to do so without sounding like a cop lol.

We're taking a trip to Disney this week and she has the shortest, free-flowing skirts for the trip. I could always do it myself, but her focus is always on me and she would definitely notice. I'd want to be the distractor while a voyeur sneaks up behind her with their phone. I feel it would be really hot if she was captured by another guy and even posted somewhere, but not by me. If she ever did find the video online it would be obvious that it wasn't me.

Has anyone ever set their wife up before? I've had a friend over for drinks before in the backyard and when the wife turns in for the night I've led him over to the bedroom window for a quick peek while she showered and got changed for bed. It was awesome but that opportunity is rare. I'd love to hear any related stories or see pics of your adventures!
It doesn't matter what or who you sound like. You love exposing your partner. We all love to see our friends, neighbours co workers naked. Promise me one thing though, make sure she wants to be seen and you really want to share. If she's worried blur her face. Sex n pic sharing should be hot and fun. If it doesn't feel like that to you don't do it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Upforit200891 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 08:46 PM

So we are about two months into the relationship and the novelty of having unboundless sex in defiance of her estranged and still clueless husband is still a novelty for eM25.

She is now less fearful of been seen, so we go to a local bar where there is some loud music being played in a busy front room

The only place left to sit is a more brightly lit table in the snug towards the bathrooms .

As soon as we sit down she is astride my lap, with her tounge straight down my throat.

She has on a loose fitting wooly jersey that falls off both shoulders. There are no bra straps visible and I'm intrigued to know if my busty GF has come out with some sort of support for her heavy gals.

Although I'm very skillful at unclasping a bra very quickly with one hand , she was a big lady and had already laid down the law that I wasn't to undo her bra and just leave it half undone as this was uncomfortable for her.

Her pink and black baggy striped top was fairly easy for me to slip my hand underneath whilst we kissed. I quickly locate the bra and wanted to tug on a nipple as she appeard keen to be physical in a public area
I reached higher up to slip my hand under the bra and scooped a large dollop of flesh from its packaging.

To her this was worse than leaving it undone, but technically her bra was still on and secure.

She tutted and then flapped around to take off the offending item of clothing.

Seeing a bra been slipped out from a sleeve is always a bit of a turn on. Even more so when there is a CCTV camera above my head pointing down at the unsuspecting eM25.

Last edited by WalterBlog; 04-05-2024 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Cctv in the pub
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12