photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2023, 07:49 AM

Arrow Things that make you wet instantly, and only in public?

Hello, just joined today, and I feel like this is exactly the forum for me, because I'm not sexually active since my husband passed last year, but I've got such fond memories that I'd like to share. But my friends are not open-minded so I can't really talk about sexual subjects freely with them...

Anyway the first thing is, my husband wasn't very old, he would have been 44 this year, but a lot of people (I mean strangers who'd never met us) mistook him for my father, because people assume I'm 16 often, but I'm actually a lot older, I'm 23.

Anyway, just for fun when we were shopping and waiting in line etc. I'd call him "Dad" several times, but then he'd rest his hand on my yoga pants bottom and we would kiss passionately!

We did this a lot of places, and maybe it felt fun and easy to do because I never met my father, whereas if I grew up with a father I maybe wouldn't be so flippant about it.... but we also did this at the beach, I'd loudly call him "Dad" as many times as possible and next thing you know he would rub sunscreen onto me with his hand going into my bikini top!

Anyway, the strange thing is, when we at home and nobody was with us, it didn't feel sexy or exciting at all to call him Dad. It literally only became fun in public, and not just fun, my knickers were the wet in no time and our biggest orgasms were in the car all because of the "Dad" routine in shops or beach

I just find that really strange, how different things feel in pubic compared to at home!
Let me know if you have any similar experiences of something you felt excited by because of it being in public
Old 09-20-2023, 04:33 PM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily4massage View Post
Hello, just joined today, and I feel like this is exactly the forum for me, because I'm not sexually active since my husband passed last year, but I've got such fond memories that I'd like to share. But my friends are not open-minded so I can't really talk about sexual subjects freely with them...

Anyway the first thing is, my husband wasn't very old, he would have been 44 this year, but a lot of people (I mean strangers who'd never met us) mistook him for my father, because people assume I'm 16 often, but I'm actually a lot older, I'm 23.

Anyway, just for fun when we were shopping and waiting in line etc. I'd call him "Dad" several times, but then he'd rest his hand on my yoga pants bottom and we would kiss passionately!

We did this a lot of places, and maybe it felt fun and easy to do because I never met my father, whereas if I grew up with a father I maybe wouldn't be so flippant about it.... but we also did this at the beach, I'd loudly call him "Dad" as many times as possible and next thing you know he would rub sunscreen onto me with his hand going into my bikini top!

Anyway, the strange thing is, when we at home and nobody was with us, it didn't feel sexy or exciting at all to call him Dad. It literally only became fun in public, and not just fun, my knickers were the wet in no time and our biggest orgasms were in the car all because of the "Dad" routine in shops or beach

I just find that really strange, how different things feel in pubic compared to at home!
Let me know if you have any similar experiences of something you felt excited by because of it being in public
Hello and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. There are very few women here in the forum. I'm sure you will get plenty of men who will share their side of the story. Just like me, I am very much into public fun. Every girlfriend I have ever had I tried to get them to have fun with me in various different ways. such as flashing me in public, going clothes shopping, and leaving the dressing room curtain open or the door. going to a restaurant in a dress with no bra or panties. I will share a story later when I get time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2023, 04:56 PM

Thanked 84,626 Times in 2,952 Posts

[QUOTE=emily4massage;3297353]Hello, just joined today, and I feel like this is exactly the forum for me, because I'm not sexually active since my husband passed last year, but I've got such fond memories that I'd like to share. But my friends are not open-minded so I can't really talk about sexual subjects freely with them...

I have related thes stories before. My wife is multi orgasmic. Once while sitting on the beach I told her to pictute in her mind the feeling of my tongue on her pussy. She had an orgasm without touching herself.

Anothe time, while standing in the checkout line at a grocery store, I whispered in her ear as to how I wanted to fuck her. She came easily.
Old 09-21-2023, 06:27 AM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
Hello and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. There are very few women here in the forum. I'm sure you will get plenty of men who will share their side of the story. Just like me, I am very much into public fun. Every girlfriend I have ever had I tried to get them to have fun with me in various different ways. such as flashing me in public, going clothes shopping, and leaving the dressing room curtain open or the door. going to a restaurant in a dress with no bra or panties. I will share a story later when I get time.
Thanx, for sure if you go to dinner at a restaurant without undies and with my fav silk dress the sensations are lovely because we saw this 90s movie called "color of night" with Bruce Willis and Jane March and Jane March wore tiny dresses in public and when we went to dinner after seeing that movie it I begged for fingers always
Flashing in public came so easily in summer because dressing cheeky is ok and made flashing super easy!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to emily4massage For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2023, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
I have related thes stories before. My wife is multi orgasmic. Once while sitting on the beach I told her to pictute in her mind the feeling of my tongue on her pussy. She had an orgasm without touching herself.

Anothe time, while standing in the checkout line at a grocery store, I whispered in her ear as to how I wanted to fuck her. She came easily.
Wow which swimsuit/bikini does she wear the most?!
I go to the beach a lot and read erotica there and its ok to have a wet swimsuit
Whispering and receiving whispers is one of my fav things too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emily4massage For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2023, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily4massage View Post
Wow which swimsuit/bikini does she wear the most?!
I go to the beach a lot and read erotica there and its ok to have a wet swimsuit
Whispering and receiving whispers is one of my fav things too.
My wife can be super embarrassed if she is wearing sheer and unlined bikini's in public and is visibly wet which can easily happen. I think it's really sexy. Like do women mind if they see you in a skimpy suit and your turn on and look like your going to pop up and out of your suit? I doubt it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 05:32 PM

Warm summer day, sundress, shoes, purse and nothing else.

As I am getting ready at home, anticipating the day, I am sure I am at least a little wet.

Shopping, I find a store, go in and look around. When I find the right person, my heart starts pumping and I get anxious and excited. I ask him if he can help me with a pair of heels. When he brings them, I sit down.
As he bends down to put the nylon sock on my foot, he doesn’t think to himself OMG, does she realize what I can see? He knows right then that I’m not there buying shoes, he knows I know exactly what I’m doing. I’m an exhibitionist but I’m not trying to draw a crowd, so I’sit in a place where he will have a full view of me but nobody else will.

Part of it is pretending I have no idea what’s going on. Creates just enough doubt to keep things safer.

Sometimes I’m so excited and anxious that I can feel myself shaking. I’ve got this guy I’ve never seen, in a store, with my vulva just a couple feet away from his face. He knows I am purposely showing myself and want him to look at me. Though I never would ask, I’d like to know what they imagine is going on in MY head.

I’ve read stories about this or that happening, but I find them hard to believe. Usually they will take it all in. I have had my leg moved towards the outside, but it’s not like it’s not a full view already, though I do wonder if in doing that, they might be trying to part my lips. No idea but I hope so!

I am sure I am whet when getting ready, getting wetter when I’m just about to show, and by the time I’m out the door, I’m totally excited, wet, and nipples hard as rocks.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SandiG For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s